Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN (13359 Views)

Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Masanto: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
abrat:

St.upid offspring of i.diots.

Go & ask your fada
I thought GEJ Was the only one suffering from a chronic cerebral disorder. now i know he is not alone in the cocoon of stu.pi.dy
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by grav82ty: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
1 point i want to make to people in this forum is dat when u get down to it no 1 is rili clean. Witchhunters can manipulate anytin u have said or done to mean wateva dey like. So 4 those saying dey shouldn't b afraid if dey have nothing to hide, i ask how come even wit no prove dat buhari actually sponsors boko haram pdp keeps painting him in dat light? D answer is simple,tell a lie long enough n people will believe it. So its good dat dey should scream now to alert us of d plans of d diabolic pdp.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Akiika: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
abrat:

Chief, I'm not a fan of GEJ or Buhari but a concerned Nigerian
The question remains why would a respected Leader say Nigeria would be divided, that nobody would claim victory unless the election is free & fair in 2015. for God's sake where in the world is election free & fair? Nigeria is still developing & there is no guarantee that election will be free & fair in the next 20yrs. What I can read from the man is simply desperation.You let pple speak for you if you are for the majority.
www.blueprintng.com/2013/01/buhari-nige...

The recent US presidential election is free and fair! No ballot stealing, no bogus figures e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by talktimi(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
A clear concience fears no accusation
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by ssztarss: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
abeg...they should give me the contract oh...i promise to dig enough dirt to scare them from even declaring interest to contest... grin
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
They have even rented equipment to dig

4 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Omen100(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
abrat: They should be afraid b'cos their hands are not clean. is this not the same Buhari that said he would make the country ungovernable? & the C.E.O, Asiwaju Company of Nigeria (ACN)?

U are just an uninformed fool, Mumu should have being your username instead of abrat u are bearing mugu.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by badesco(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
why is ACN afraid? afterall campaign of culmuni against your opponent is part of politicking, so it not a new thing in Nigeria.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by jmaine: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
So it's no Longer ===> They wan't to kill Asiwaju. but now ====> They wan't to open Asiwaju Nyash . . . .

Alhaji Lie Mohammed doing what he knows best ==> spew irritating and baseless screams

3 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
Olaolufred:

Abrat, I do not know if you are matured enough to answer this Question.
But I will assume you are an adult.
If I tell you I am going to slap you If you step on my toe.
Can you go to police station to arrest me?
If you can.
then I will call my lawyer to expedite a court action.
Will the court convict me just because you alleged that I said something?
No. They will ask your lawyer to proove your case.

I PITY MANY SEMI-LITERATE NIGERIANS WHO LIVE THEIR LIVES ON HEARSAY.
I HAD NO SHOES, I AM GENTLE, YOU CAN SEE IT ON MY FACE, are enough reasons for such to vote a candidate.
My people are destroyed for lack of Know*****.
what do you now mean?
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by badesco(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
jmaine: So it's no Longer ===> They wan't to kill Asiwaju. but now ====> They wan't to open Asiwaju Nyash . . . .

Alhaji Lie Mohammed doing what he knows best ==> spew irritating and baseless screams

You have summarize the whole thing,so i concur to your submission. ACN IS SINKING AND COULD BE DROWNED BEFORE 2015

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
abrat:

St.upid offspring of i.diots.

Go & ask your fada

No I'm asking you, but feel free to ask your father or mother if you like.... Or your Grandparents if both your useless parents dont know the answer (I doubt they will though).

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by abrat: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
Akiika:

The recent US presidential election is free and fair! No ballot stealing, no bogus figures e.t.c

Americans are so much united that they would not leak their secrets to the world. even the Russian Election reports concluded U.S VOTE was not fair. All I know is US elections was not 100% free & fair.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by ogahope(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
Willy7: Sorry bro,Buhari never said that.Maybe u needed to do a little more research bfore commenting.It was Ciroma and Atiku that made those statement,and guess what?They re both PDP members.My advice to GEJ is:dont go that way,or else he might end up hurting himself.Let him focus on delivering his electoral promises and leave d rest for Nigerians.Trust me,Nigerians know who is d good or bad,no matter what d govt or opposition try to sell.Buhari is not a bad guy,but i cant say d same for Tinubu.As for GEJ,he has more dirt to himself and around him to cleanup before looking outside.Let him focus and deliver first anyway.But if he chooses to go this way as being reported here,then Nigerians should braze up for mother of all revelations and i tell you,the presidency will have the worst hit and casualties because GEJ dines and wines with d most corrupt in the hemisphere.My opinion though
Your opinion is as good as nothing. Because if Bohari can be cleared of corruption, then Goodluck is a saint..... Let nature take its course and any of our political elites that is not fit morally to rrule this nation should be shown the exit door out the political arena. Gone are those days of ignorance. Let d Will of God be done for Nigeria.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by ogahope(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
Willy7: Sorry bro,Buhari never said that.Maybe u needed to do a little more research bfore commenting.It was Ciroma and Atiku that made those statement,and guess what?They re both PDP members.My advice to GEJ is:dont go that way,or else he might end up hurting himself.Let him focus on delivering his electoral promises and leave d rest for Nigerians.Trust me,Nigerians know who is d good or bad,no matter what d govt or opposition try to sell.Buhari is not a bad guy,but i cant say d same for Tinubu.As for GEJ,he has more dirt to himself and around him to cleanup before looking outside.Let him focus and deliver first anyway.But if he chooses to go this way as being reported here,then Nigerians should braze up for mother of all revelations and i tell you,the presidency will have the worst hit and casualties because GEJ dines and wines with d most corrupt in the hemisphere.My opinion though
Your opinion is as good as nothing. Because if Bohari can be cleared of corruption, then Goodluck is a saint..... Let nature take its course and any of our political elites that is not fit morally to rrule this nation should be shown the exit door out the political arena. Gone are those days of ignorance. Let d Will of God be done in Nigeria.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by snthesis(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
wat is buhari looking for in aso rock
dis oldfolks that ought to be in retiree's home no wan give youth chance angry angry angry
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by klax(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
abrat:

its like you are still living in the past. it is you that needs more research. check comments credited to Buhari lately & the ones he said in Hausa Lang. wise up bro.

Bros never waste your time answering this guy he doe not know what he is talking about in the first place. Moreso if PDP ot Fed Govt decided to dig out ACN and CPC dirt so wha is the big deal are they not both playing politics Uncountable time ACN and CPC has really said damn thing as per GEJ, and PDP so what is the big deal now If ACN or CPC believes their hands are clean why crying out loud Why shouting or running mouth on newspaper? If they are clean no reason to fear this is the truth.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Basic(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
snthesis: wat is buhari looking for in aso rock
dis oldfolks that ought to be in retiree's home no wan give youth chance angry angry angry
What became of the much younger Dimeji Bankole? He stole N10billion. So, this thing isn't a matter of age.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Willy7(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
klax:

Bros never waste your time answering this guy he doe not know what he is talking about in the first place. Moreso if PDP ot Fed Govt decided to dig out ACN and CPC dirt so wha is the big deal are they not both playing politics Uncountable time ACN and CPC has really said damn thing as per GEJ, and PDP so what is the big deal now If ACN or CPC believes their hands are clean why crying out loud Why shouting or running mouth on newspaper? If they are clean no reason to fear this is the truth.
My brother you are very uninformed politically,otherwise you wont make such comment.So if you are GEJ's advicer you'll advice him to toe such line?Mind you i'm not a supporter of any one of them and as far as i'm concerned they all should destroy themselves.But since this is a forum that requires people to air their opinions on certain issues and share knowledge,it'll be wise for people that dnt really understand somethings to just read and learn and not just comment because people are commenting.My take is that since GEJ is running the most brazenly corrupt government in history of Nigeria at d moment,it'll be suicidal for him to toe this said path of digging dirts.Nigerians know their elites and if GEJ can just focus and deliver on his election promises,then he doesnt need to smear anyone to get victory,and even his mistakes will be overlooked by Nigerians.Nigerians are sentimental and forgives easily.Let him focus on his job.But if he chooses this dirt digging path,goodluck to him and his party then.But i know that GEJ wont be daft to go this line anyway,maybe the Lai Mohammed guy and ACN is just crying wolf where there's non. God bless Nigeria
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
klax:

No, no, no, thats not the truth!!!

The truth is you are clearly semi-illiterate and should shut the hell up when more politically astute individuals are discussing issues that'll make you life better, instead of trying to drag everyone down because you are myopic and bigoted both in reasoning and actions.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Willy7(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
ogahope:
Your opinion is as good as nothing. Because if Bohari can be cleared of corruption, then Goodluck is a saint..... Let nature take its course and any of our political elites that is not fit morally to rrule this nation should be shown the exit door out the political arena. Gone are those days of ignorance. Let d Will of God be done in Nigeria.
Do you really know what you are talking about?GEJ a saint compare to Buhari?Thats a new one.Even GEJ himself will laugh at you if he hears you say such.Buhari is not a saint but obviously is more principled and has integrity than GEJ. GEJ is a better democrat than Buhari,that one is very obvious. As for my opinion,the last time i checked,i'm still entitled to it.Thanks
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by lateef4me(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
This is the problem of Nigeria,reason why PDP will continue to take us for a ride because there is no credible opposition with likes of Unelectable Tinubu and Buhari is who DESPERATE to become president when he could have supported young folks like Fashola,Utomi,Ribadu !
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by luluosas(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
gbadexy: If they don't have skeletons in their cupboard, then they don't have reasons to fear.
You don't understand the game of the FG here. They are trying to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by klax(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
kingoflag:

No, no, no, thats not the truth!!!

The truth is you are clearly semi-illiterate and should shut the hell up when more politically astute individuals are discussing issues that'll make you life better, instead of trying to drag everyone down because you are myopic and bigoted both in reasoning and actions.

Bravoooo very interesting I can see how educated you are saying all you said above. Your statement above show clearly you are a Prof. by running foul mouth insulting someone that did not insulted you in the first place very pathetic indeed. Goodluck to you but either ACN or CPC say these or that to me it does not matter in as far ACN or CPC believes their hands are clean no cause to be afraid of any plot if it eventually comes up lie will not overshadow the truth so to me ACN or CPC has no cause for alarm that is my own view that the "Honourable Mr Prof too much book" misinterpreted me and began blablabla insulting himself and not me.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by OsunOriginal: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
abrat:

Next time talk like a matured fellow!!

Interesting... All your posts have not shown that you are matured. Wondering how you are able to know someone else is not matured.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by nagoma(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
abrat: They should be afraid b'cos their hands are not clean. is this not the same Buhari that said he would make the country ungovernable? & the C.E.O, Asiwaju Company of Nigeria (ACN)?

When did Buhari say that? You have sawdust in place of brain. You can't think but you can write trash!!
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by nagoma(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
abrat:

Chief, I'm not a fan of GEJ or Buhari but a concerned Nigerian
The question remains why would a respected Leader say Nigeria would be divided, that nobody would claim victory unless the election is free & fair in 2015. for God's sake where in the world is election free & fair? Nigeria is still developing & there is no guarantee that election will be free & fair in the next 20yrs. What I can read from the man is simply desperation.You let pple speak for you if you are for the majority.
www.blueprintng.com/2013/01/buhari-nige...

A brat and an Abominable rat. Please go to school.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Why are they afraid na. If they are clean let them not worry but them know themselves. Una think say GEJ no get brain, wait him go expose all of una come 2015.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by illuminutty: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
i hope they dont get stained in the process because there is no way one can dig up dirt on someone without getting stained in the process.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by gogo2003: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
ACN DON'T HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR WE NIGERIANS, IF NOT WHAT WILL LEAD THEM AND THEIR PARTNERS IN THE MEDIA TO SPEW SUCH TRASH,IF ANYBODY RUNS FOUL OF THE LAW LET HIM DO THE TIME

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Buhari and Tinubu shld nt worry. Is it nt Jonathan? After digging it up,he will set up a committee to look into it and b4 d committee finish and get their recommendation, election must have come and gone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion / FG Blames Illegal Russian, Chinese Fishing In Nigerian Waters For Low Revenue / Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.