Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:53 AM

FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN (13360 Views)

Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Moral of d story: dnt dip ur hand into public till ,so u dnt hav 2 regal us wt tales of witchunt.
Lai Mohammed only dragged Buhari's name into ds to enjoy some credibility.
I DEY LAFF!

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2013

‘there should be either a free and fair election or else everybody will lose’

Everyone losing doesn't mean violence, it means a corrupt person being on sit and corruption causing everyone problems.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
nagoma:

The Jona government is right now processing the loan of $1.5 billion supposedly to service fuel subsidy! This Amount in this day and age can build at least 2 modern refineries similar to the ones built by Chad and by Niger Republic recently. But no. The PDP government insists on perpetuating the fraudulent importation of refined petroleum products and the payment of bogus subsidy. Nigerians are made to be blinded by tribal and religious sentiments. If we shout foul the president will go to the church and make appealing speeches directed at the half of the country who are Christians . These Christian citizens of Nigeria feel appeased ( despite the fact that they are also suffering under this inhuman administration) and the division deepens and the corruption continues --- may the Good Lord allow us to see. To see why Niger Republic and Chad can build modern refineries and make them functional in a few years while Nigeria is borrowing huge sums to service fraudulent fuel importation.

What I don't understand is why is ϑ subsidy payment cost still ϑ same even though Petrol price was increased.

Also how come ϑ government have not been able to set up 1 refinery after removing Subsidy on AGO? Baffling.

How come ϑ so called turn around maintenance of ϑ refineries giving out were not done?

How much will it cost to get a reputable multinational company to revitalize our refineries?

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Olaolufred(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What I don't understand is why is ϑ subsidy payment cost still ϑ same even though Petrol price was increased.

Also how come ϑ government have not been able to set up 1 refinery after removing Subsidy on AGO? Baffling.

How come ϑ so called turn around maintenance of ϑ refineries giving out were not done?

How much will it cost to get a reputable multinational company to revitalize our refineries?

Will you be sincere enough If I provided you the WHY?

It is because People are Decieving People.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Mogidi: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
Olaolufred:

It is because People are Decieving People.

Better than Asiwaju Company of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
sarutobie:
Buhari has made his mark? Fine..let someone else take up the gauntlet..do we have to go back in the past to search for a 'saviour'? Out of a population of 160million people?..

Theres no excuse you ignorant fu%ckas wont make just to promote your bigotry and tribalism, is there?
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
sarutobie:
Buhari has made his mark? do we have to go back in the past to search for a 'saviour'? Out of a population of 160million people?..

I'll bet my last penny that if asked your religion you'll hypocritically scream "CHRISTIAN".

So, why do you go back in the past to seek "a savior"? Why dont you just worship Oritsejafor or another one of those charlatans you monkeys run around as your new son of God?

Freaking hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by imotondo(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
berem: and the one in Aso Rock is what? A SLOWPOKE R.ETARDED DUMDFUCK!

lol,everyone is propagating for their Godfathers/parties.but seriously dont u guys think it's too early for that?,save the energy till 2014 atleast or you will wear out before then .No matter how you guys go about it,remember this is just nairaland and you can't decieve the people.Keep on killing yourselves here.taking my snuff and palmwine.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by aurenflani: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
brunnet: BUHARI MY FOOT!!
LAILAI Buhari will neva be the president of this great nation.
Buhari that was crying shortly before the last election because he was not going to win! TUFIAKWA!!
A man that is desperate to win election. A man that was supporting BOKOS underground. BOKO guys slected him to mediate the talks between them & FG he refused so that pple will not support him. What wud an old hause fool offer Nigeria again. Only the foola will want him back.

Did Buhari told you that he shaded tears for the reason you gave above or you just made that up out of perversion? So it is true ojukwu died of frustration because his younger brother was fucking his Bianca?
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by brunnet: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
kingoflag:

I'll bet my last penny that if asked your religion you'll hypocritically scream "CHRISTIAN".

So, why do you go back in the past to seek "a savior"? Why dont you just worship Oritsejafor or another one of those charlatans you monkeys run around as your new son of God?

Freaking hypocrites.

You are a very useless human being.
I've been reading your comments on this thread. no wonder you were told to go and ask your father some questions. You lack manners.

How dare you bring religion into this matter? foolish religion bigot. No matter what you say or do, Buhari will never be president. TUFIAKWA!!
Bunch of foools.

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by nagoma(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
brunnet:

I've been reading your comments on this thread. no wonder you were told to go and ask your father some questions. You lack manners.

How dare you bring religion into this matter? foolish religion bigot. No matter what you say or do, Buhari will never be president. TUFIAKWA!!
Bunch of foools.

Those celebrating the Reterdeen are the bunch of fools - a clueless man with no leadership capacity leading the country to nowhere. Buhari will continue to remind you and Jonathan how to be honorable accountable and upright. 10 million phones for farmers and 30 aircraft for the cronies and jets for conmen pastors - what a Wally undecided.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
brunnet:

Bunch of foools.

Animal, I'm the one thats a religious bigot, but youre the fo0l instructing me not to bring religion into the discussion?

Check it out, whether Buhari, GEJ, Oritsejafor or the dog barking behind my house becomes President of Nigeria doesnt affect me in the least bit, you fuc&king dunce. I lack manners? Because I cant stand you ignorant monkeys? Well, you clearly lack a brain. Grow one and come back to see me. Loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem / Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges / Adamawa APC Allegedly Suspends Binani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.