Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN (13361 Views)

Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by nagoma(m): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2013
gbadexy: If they don't have skeletons in their cupboard, then they don't have reasons to fear.

The evil PDP government will open your cupboard and pack it Full of skeletons. Honest people should also worry. Lai Mohammed is only a whistle blower.

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 10, 2013
seanet01: Dem no born PDP well to try nonsense with Jagaban. They can do whatever they like with Buhari

Actually, they have a better chance locking Tinubu up and throwing away the key and not a single person will rise in protest. But they'll find it difficult to touch him because he is rich.

They touch a single hair on Buhari's head and I can bet you Abuja wont sleep a wink.

That said, both of them cant be touched. One has money, the other has intergrity. However, money can take you only so far, even in in a corrupt society like NIgeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by joeyfire(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2013
Na today? Pdp are desperate to ensure that the can and cpc romance doesn't gel into a real political alliance. They are pissed at tinubu for aligning himself with buhari after all the good business they did in 2011.

Tinubu as usual will evaluate the situation and play both sides into a tangle, supporting the side who's hand is strong by 2015
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by samuel900(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2013
If u think PDP is still the best then u are wrong. Only fools will still suport, now subsidy is on PMS again u no open mouth.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Toktee(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2013
But why are they (pdp) of these two,are they clean frm johnadul to a community leaders under jonadul administration
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by boladez(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2013
Mr Lai of ACN you sound like someone with a whole Morgue .....not Skeleton in his cupboard!

Let the FGN come up with anything , If your leaders are clean they will sail through. Femi Gbaja sailed through because he opened up and remedied his wrong way back. Everyone has a past.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Toktee(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2013
boladez: Mr Lai of ACN you sound like someone with a whole Morgue .....not Skeleton in his cupboard!

Let the FGN come up with anything , If your leaders are clean they will sail through. Femi Gbaja sailed through because he opened up and remedied his wrong way back. Everyone has a past.

What iz ur opinion,do you thnk they will find anythng against them?
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Ngchuks: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2013
Buhari wil nt smell dat sit again,any body that hv ruled nigeria b4 cannot come back there. 'Ebe ahu na obi nna ya!!.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by try69: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2013
All this arguments will not stop me from voting out slowpoke gej..give me great minds in the likes of pat utomi, fashola, ribadu, oshiomole and watch me "die" to cast my vote..I would even prefer a buhari to this gej that cannot ensure institutions checkmate our greatest problem; CORRUPTION.

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2013
Ngchuks: Buhari wil nt smell dat sit again,any body that hv ruled nigeria b4 cannot come back there. 'Ebe ahu na obi nna ya!!.

Yup, youre being counted on to give another 99.8% vote to someone that wouldnt be a hall way janitor in saner climes. Smh Why are you ignorantly in love with mediocrity?

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by talktimi(m): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2013
Toktee: But why are they (pdp) of these two,are they clean frm johnadul to a community leaders under jonadul administration
olodo what is the meaning of this rubbish you wrote ?
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by sarutobie(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2013
Come 2015 I will rather cast my vote for my village headmaster if Buhari or any of the past rulers are presented..in this delicate country,you have only but one chance to make your mark..

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by rasputinn(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2013
Another act of crying wolf where there is none by ACN's propaganda secretary

In any case,even if that were to be the case,if there's no dirt to be dug up,then I advice them to fret not.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by nagoma(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2013
sarutobie: Come 2015 I will rather cast my vote for my village headmaster if Buhari or any of the past rulers are presented..in this delicate country,you have only but one chance to make your mark..

And Buhari has actually made his mark , it is Jonathan we are worried about.

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Slizbeat(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2013
Why fear and complain when you know you are clean? Even if you are dirty, there is a way you can defend yourselves. But if you are too dirty, then e dun baje 4 u. Besides, Nigerians would make the greatest mistake by 2015. I always say this, it is only in the west i see people wanting buhari. How can an aspiring presidential candidate only campaign in the North and expect to win the south in a country we call "one Nigeria"? If the merger works, they cant still win the south and East. Well, ma advice to all parties, bring out a credible candidate that is not a retard and is not desperate to balance the equation, Simple.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by JimmyBoy1: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2013
propaganda
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by sarutobie(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2013
nagoma:

And Buhari has actually made his mark , it is Jonathan we are worried about.
Buhari has made his mark? Fine..let someone else take up the gauntlet..do we have to go back in the past to search for a 'saviour'? Out of a population of 160million people?..

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by OsunOriginal: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2013
size38: For d benefit of those who don't know, what Buhari said during the last election was " those who make peaceful change impossible, will make violent chang inevitable". So Buhari has never been known in nigeria as peace lover.

Shut up your illiterate mouth... Do you even know the originator of that quote?

Statement that people make to change the tide against the oppressors is now what an illiterate Nigerian is using to label people as not being peace loving. I pity your future and that of your children.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by OsunOriginal: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

It is not true. A lot of people see Gen. Buhari as a facilitator of Boko Haram without any proof. That is the power of Propaganda. A good person can be made to look bad and the masses Igbos will believe.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by nagoma(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2013
samuel900: If u think PDP is still the best then u are wrong. Only fools will still suport, now subsidy is on PMS again u no open mouth.

The Jona government is right now processing the loan of $1.5 billion supposedly to service fuel subsidy! This Amount in this day and age can build at least 2 modern refineries similar to the ones built by Chad and by Niger Republic recently. But no. The PDP government insists on perpetuating the fraudulent importation of refined petroleum products and the payment of bogus subsidy. Nigerians are made to be blinded by tribal and religious sentiments. If we shout foul the president will go to the church and make appealing speeches directed at the half of the country who are Christians . These Christian citizens of Nigeria feel appeased ( despite the fact that they are also suffering under this inhuman administration) and the division deepens and the corruption continues --- may the Good Lord allow us to see. To see why Niger Republic and Chad can build modern refineries and make them functional in a few years while Nigeria is borrowing huge sums to service fraudulent fuel importation.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by jmaine: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2013
Double post . . . .
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by jmaine: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2013
nagoma:

The Jona government is right now processing the loan of $1.5 billion supposedly to service fuel subsidy! This Amount in this day and age can build at least 2 modern refineries similar to the ones built by Chad and by Niger Republic recently. But no. The PDP government insists on perpetuating the fraudulent importation of refined petroleum products and the payment of bogus subsidy. Nigerians are made to be blinded by tribal and religious sentiments. If we shout foul the president will go to the church and make appealing speeches directed at the half of the country who are Christians . These Christian citizens of Nigeria feel appeased ( despite the fact that they are also suffering under this inhuman administration) and the division deepens and the corruption continues --- may the Good Lord allow us to see. To see why Niger Republic and Chad can build modern refineries and make them functional in a few years sheiks Nigeria is borrowing huge sums to service fraudulent fuel importation.

When GEJ took the bold step of eradicating the fuel subsidy regime . . .what did you and your lot do ? Protest ? No ?

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by nagoma(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2013
sarutobie:
Buhari has made his mark? Fine..let someone else take up the gauntlet..do we have to go back in the past to search for a 'saviour'? Out of a population of 160million people?..

Whether Buhari becomes President or not is not very important to him. In terms leadership attainment of positions Buhari's name will for ever be in the history of Nigeria as a former Military General, a former Divisional commander , a former governor of an area now covering 6 states, a former Petroleum Minister , a former PTF Chairman, a former Head of state all which he discharged without blemish.you can't name 10 persons past or present with similar attainment. His presence in politics is important as a reference point and a gold standard who keeps reminding Jona and his cohort how people's trust should be managed. I want Buhari to continue doing that good job for us Nigerians. I know that he is a thorn in their flesh and if they knew how, they would want to get rid of him. But he is protected by his qualities and by his destiny and fear of God.

4 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Afam4eva(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2013
It will really one hell of a job investigating someone in the opposition because those that will be providing the evidence, will mostly likely be in the same political party of the accused and they will hide any evidence with them. The FG can only prosecute PDP members.
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by nagoma(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2013
jmaine:

When GEJ took the bold step of eradicating the fuel subsidy regime . . .what did you and your lot do ? Protest ? No ?

Read my Post again. We are not talking semantics but real goodwill and not fraud. You didn't comment about the refineries in Chad and Niger Republic and you avoided mentioning the loan. I doubt if you are an honest person.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by jmaine: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2013
nagoma:

Read my Post again. We are not talking semantics but real goodwill and not fraud. You didn't comment about the refineries in Chad and Niger Republic and you avoided mentioning the loan. I doubt if you are an honest person.

Your the one not been honest here . . .you complain about a fraudulent regime and yet resisted change . . .

We all know the Govt ran agencies are mostly inefficient, so why insist they dabble into a venture the private sector will effectively manage

So why did you and your lot resist change . .

.Guess the Niger and Chad you mentioned enjoyed fuel subsidies before their refineries sprung up. YES ?
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by asholism: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2013
abrat: They should be afraid b'cos their hands are not clean. is this not the same Buhari that said he would make the country ungovernable? & the C.E.O, Asiwaju Company of Nigeria (ACN)?
get tins clear b4 writing 2 d glob is nt Buhari dat made d comment he d pdp top northern leader after dir concesus candidate lose it 4 Jonathan. All effort 2 vindicate buhari proved abortive
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2013
jmaine:

Your the one not been honest here . . .you complain about a fraudulent regime and yet resisted change . . .

We all know the Govt ran agencies are mostly inefficient, so why insist they dabble into a venture the private sector will effectively manage

So why did you and your lot resist change . .

.Guess the Niger and Chad you mentioned enjoyed fuel subsidies before their refineries sprung up. YES ?

much talk of change!!! soooo little, nooooo FVck dat, not a bit of it done!! story story, anyways more grease to the elbows of thieves
Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by fdigital(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2013
Jonathan digging dirts when his gov z even the boro-pit.

1 Like

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by nagoma(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2013
boladez: Mr Lai of ACN you sound like someone with a whole Morgue .....not Skeleton in his cupboard!

Everyone has a past and Jona and his bandits have a present. They are covered in poo and they want to dig out dirt .

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by OsunOriginal: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2013
afam4eva: It will really one hell of a job investigating someone in the opposition because those that will be providing the evidence, will mostly likely be in the same political party of the accused and they will hide any evidence with them. The FG can only prosecute PDP members.

So the opposition is more powerful and has more control over organs of federal government that the party in power? What kind of watery logic is this? So, they can also hide bank transactions, etc.

2 Likes

Re: FG Digging Up Dirt On Buhari, Tinubu — ACN by Uwakuwak(f): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2013
Ngchuks: Buhari wil nt smell dat sit again,any body that hv ruled nigeria b4 cannot come back there. 'Ebe ahu na obi nna ya!!.
na-ezia obu ndi uguu nwere ochi-chi nija, onye mba ozor chia ogba-ayara aputa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion / FG Blames Illegal Russian, Chinese Fishing In Nigerian Waters For Low Revenue / Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.