Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,639 members, 7,914,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:46 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1281500 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:14am On Nov 18, 2014
Rozzay, u get luck! I was just planning to toast u before u belched this. And stop that kinda play na, it's extra expensive, Haba. Meanwhile, did she call Lagunna Olubukatoto? Sorry, Olubukato? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

omo......see verdict! cool shocked

what about multis? i rhymed oloro with nostrils(slant rhymes), surely it rhymes if you use fulani accent.

aromo-eleran - how come your dad looks like eran? was he bitten by a goat or what's the issue?

man na your papa be that? chaiii grin Satan is a christian grin

anyway sha see the lines you stole
crack heads/Whitney Houston from
Disaster
insomnia / resisted arrest
Abe Lincoln/ brains/ cinema seat
nun's cloth/ smoking habit
bit heir/here
pH/basic
trip a broad/ oversea employment
eyahhhh
wack BITER grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Lol supersauce yes he is my pumper and I said dat abt mik but it was just a joke, I did pass d line sha. Coogar am sowwy he s my broda, my lover and my all. And limerick plssss kick me outta here I've had enof for one nyte. Lol. Gnyte all. Bak to sabbatical*
don't go yet am so bored..i need more ENTERTAINING explanations...; D...by pumper...you mean vulcanizer abi??cheesy...just as dark said..interesting; D
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2014
Darkrebel:
fool reply with your essay... you don tire? grin cos I haven't even started at all...all those ones we have been doing is jogging...warm up grin

i sense cowardice.....this is what people say when they have given up. who cares whether you are warming up or microwaving up? you are my bïtch!

see the lines you stole
Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic
eyahhhh
wack BITER

answer these questions.....
how much is the value of the recommended glasses the loser known as your father is wearing and how much is the original?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Lol supersauce yes he is my pumper and I said dat abt mik but it was just a joke, I did pass d line sha. Coogar am sowwy he s my broda, my lover and my all. And limerick plssss kick me outta here I've had enof for one nyte. Lol. Gnyte all. Bak to sabbatical*

me I don't care all what am hearing.... don't tell me our talk was a joke too.... we are still gonna **** right? grin

sauron come and learn .....cos you are still a learner ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

i sense cowardice.....this is what people say when they have given up. who cares whether you are warming up or microwaving up? you are my bïtch!

answer these questions.....
how much is the value of the recommended glasses the loser known as your father is wearing and how much is the original?

eyahhhhh see tears.

grin

buckets please

see the lines you stole
Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic
eyahhhh
wack BITER grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

me I don't care all what am hearing.... don't tell me our talk was a joke too.... we are still gonna **** right? grin

leave that talk - face coogar your undertaker.
don't colour our beef with distractions. grin

Darkrebel:

eyahhhhh see tears.
grin
buckets please
see the lines you stole
Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic
eyahhhh
wack BITER grin

aromo-eleran
you know your own don finish when there's eran in your last name. what we need to find out is if your father is dwarf goat or babari goat

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

chai...hope you joking sha..make lagunna catch you..you'd be pumped for real grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

no be only beef na Turkey....am tryna teach you seduction skills and how to get a woman to like your idiotic self..... grin... motherfuckerr
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

don't worry..i'll make sure all the crayon and water colours on Nl disappear....: D
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 18, 2014
SuperSauce:
chai...hope you joking sha..make lagunna catch you..you'd be pumped for real grin

lol ...wetin concern me ..my own na to bang any ho or chick available..whichever the category grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:24am On Nov 18, 2014
lagunna so you're rozzay sweet potato grin

rozzayy dear I'm lowkey ooooh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2014
kr0ne:
Rozzay, u get luck! I was just planning to toast u before u belched this. And stop that kinda play na, it's extra expensive, Haba. Meanwhile, did she call Lagunna Olubukatoto? Sorry, Olubukato? grin

Who is olubukato angry undecided
Na so me too see am o.. Which kin play be dat..Haba
ROZZAYY:

Lol ok I will shut up, if it will make u happy sir, it takes more dan dat to get me upset,yes I said I am married, I was referring to my relationship cos dats wat I call my bf, as u all know him olubukato and as u can see he is not angry ok, u can ask him urself, his ur darling lagunna. Sweet heart r u angry pls smile let him see u are not. Can we rest now. Teddy am fine how's u dear.

See as u dey open my yansh angry
Olubukato doesn't exist..

coogar:

rozzay, why did you deceive us na? grin
lagunna said he is your brother and we believed him. why? why?
Genesis 20:2
And there Abraham said of his wife Sarah, "She is my sister."
grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

no be only beef na Turkey....am tryna teach you seduction skills and how to get a woman to like your idiotic self..... grin... motherfuckerr

i have bedded more women than the money you have counted. what is sėx in the UK? ask bis how easy it is to get laid in this environment. what do you know about women?

see this mumu!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 18, 2014
lagunna and rozzay are like the kardashians now ..grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

i have bedded more women than the money you have counted...
chisos!...total evils

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

U are crazy oo angry grin

Abeg free the gal.. Plss..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

i have bedded more women than the money you have counted. what is sėx in the UK? ask bis how easy it is to get laid in this environment. what do you know about women?

see this mumu!

idiott...is it all those flat white girls you bang that is sharking you ... grin you visit red light areas and ashawo houses in England and that's what sharking you?

how many chicks have you played before and banged ..not payed ssex and all those whores you parade about with...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:29am On Nov 18, 2014
lagunna if you storm my email again nah to screenshot & send them to rozzayy oooo grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 18, 2014
teddybiyasi:
lagunna if you storm my email again nah to screenshot & send them to rozzayy oooo grin

Chiior..
I need to discuss something with u behind the scene.
Drop ur pin for my mail joo tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Darkrebel:
but the kardashians get some mumu storylines na..that will make a man fall asleep in his dream grin...this one is strictly reality..highly entertaining,suspense filled...soon to be action packed...watching cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

idiott...is it all those flat white girls you bang that is sharking you ... grin you visit red light areas and ashawo houses in England...how many chicks have you played ..not played ssex ?

they come in all shapes.
chinese, jamaicans, caucasians, africans, indians, etc. sėx is easy to get here - and the babes aren't pretenders like the ones you have over there. if she likes you, she's fücking you on the first date. no hassles.

you want to compare the quality chics here to the ones you bed in naija? your chics wear second hand undies - from what i was told, 90% of those undies were taken off from corpses in the war torn countries of sierra leone, liberia, rwanda, etc.

you don't know jack.......

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

they come in all shapes.
chinese, jamaicans, caucasians, africans, indians, etc. sėx is easy to get here - and the babes aren't pretenders like the ones you have over there. if she likes you, she's fücking you on the first date. no hassles.

you want to compare the quality chic's here to the ones you bed in naija? your chics wear second hand undies - from what i was told, 90% of those undies were taken off from corpses in the war torn countries of sierra leone, liberia, rwanda, etc.

hahahah ..you are a fool. ...I don't want Chinese or flat girls....
just give me two black Americans that have big front and ukwu ....
send their numbers to my mail .....at least be useful for the first time ...am waiting for you to send those numbers grin you can send your one-eyed girl friend's number ....I feel like banging the bbitch grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 18, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Am here now, who has questions. Am all ears. Mr emaprince will u quit saying wat u don't know if u don't mind. Thank you. Kr0ne am here, had to open dis acc cos wat u all were saying was soo funny and soo sad. I came here cos I appreciate wat u did for me in d contest, am not an ungrateful person, so I made it a duty to take time out each day to come and play wit u all, honestly is dat a crime, am just soo sad reading all dis, I had to open dis acc, I nided a break from nland dats y I deactivated, but as I can see even in deactivation I'm still active.
Well am sorry if I caused any commotion, I had no issues wit anyone here, caseless is my friend! Am not married wateva u saw was just play btw us, ok, am outta here. Gnyte all.
would still luv to see your toto
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

they come in all shapes.

you want to compare the quality chics here to the ones you bed in naija? your chics wear second hand undies - from what i was told, 90% of those undies were taken off from corpses in the war torn countries of sierra leone, liberia, rwanda, etc.

experimental facts plus history....watching intensely
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2014
SuperSauce:
but the kardashians get some mumu storylines na..that will make a man fall asleep in his dream grin...this one is strictly reality..highly entertaining,suspense filled...soon to be action packed...watching cool

lol ....keeping up with sluts...khloe ...Kim etc grin

Lamar banged the bbitch (khloe)and left her grin..kanye -- I trust baba for don knack all of them ....ray j? oga @ the top
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

send their numbers to my mail .....at least be useful for the first time ...am waiting for you to send those numbers grin you can send your one-eyed girl friend's number ....I feel like banging the bbitch grin
bros..by the time ya done you'd have a product of mixed breeds pikins..excluding rozzay tho grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:40am On Nov 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

the girls i date are above your station.
can you afford to buy a bag of £1,500 for a chic for her birthday? hell no.

you would have to do rituals. grin cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol ....keeping up with sluts...khloe ...Kim etc grin

Lamar banged the bbitch (khloe)and left her grin..kanye -- I trust baba for don knack all of them ....ray j? oga @ the top
you self dy watch sex tapes..ama report you ohh...yea sure kanye &kim's relationship won't last long..na the pikin wy them name like bearings of a compass i just dy pity..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 18, 2014
rozzayy..where the explanations i want na....smh ma mu e later.....grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

the girls i date are above your station.
can you afford to buy a bag of £1,500 for a chic for her birthday? hell no.

you would have to do rituals. grin cheesy

birthday? do you know how much I give my babe here for hair .air time.... or when we go out...you know how much I spend? not to talk of birthdays that's frigging special....

you are a bush man..how can you give a girl handbag for her birthday..smh grin and all those mumu girls will be acting cray .... ..

WizKid and davido are your mates . and they are buying jeep for their babes and you are shouting over common handbag ....grin

there's no chick you would give me that I can't handle...
I will first slap her asss with pounds...whether she likes me or not..I will be banging her while you still buying handbags grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2014
SuperSauce:
you self dy watch sex tapes..ama report you ohh...yea sure kanye &kim's relationship won't last long..na the pikin wy them name like bearings of a compass i just dy pity..

nahh I don't...the news was all over the internet and I just had to check it out...the next day..the ssex tape was deleted from the internet...

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.