Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,098 members, 7,909,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:51 PM

Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (31685 Views)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2013
maxibrainz: I must say your ebook was very informative i learnt some new things from it but now i don't know why fiverr is no longer opening on my browser, i use firefox on my laptop, if i try opening it, it would just open a blank page. You got any solution. Thanks

That's funny, try downloading this firefox http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable. Or maybe you should clear your cookies and see what happens
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by maxibrainz: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2013
tanx it now opening after clearing the cookies
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by DTalented(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2013
Please which other site can i upload my files free apart from mediafire?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz4u: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
maxibrainz: tanx it now opening after clearing the cookies

You're welcome! Stuffs like that happens sometimes
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz4u: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
DTalented: Please which other site can i upload my files free apart from mediafire?

I trust them most. There are many more... But some could be disgusting to customers. And of course the risk of getting your link broken/files deleted is limited on MF as long as the link doesn't go viral. U can try multiuploads, etc
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz4u: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Another thing about media fire is that it is popular and most people trust links to it... None of my customers has ever complained amd the servers are fast too. You can use 4shared too. U can make a search for "free file sharing service". You should come with quite a few
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by maxibrainz: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ya 4shared is also good for uploading files but what i hate about them is anybody that wants to download any of your file would have to open an acount with them first before he is granted access to the download and another thing i hate is the count down timer if you are not using a pc or some smart phones to download the count down timer would not read because it suppose to read down to 0 before you can download the file and if you using a java phone am sorry you cannot download from 4shared because the count down timer would remain static. Mediafire to me is ok because no matter the gadget you use you can download from there and no need to create an acount before you get access to files
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz4u: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
maxibrainz: Ya 4shared is also good for uploading files but what i hate about them is anybody that wants to download any of your file would have to open an acount with them first before he is granted access to the download and another thing i hate is the count down timer if you are not using a pc or some smart phones to download the count down timer would not read because it suppose to read down to 0 before you can download the file and if you using a java phone am sorry you cannot download from 4shared because the count down timer would remain static. Mediafire to me is ok because no matter the gadget you use you can download from there and no need to create an acount before you get access to files

I downloaded something from 4shared yesterday from my Java phone using ucbrowser, they now have a link that u can use to refresh the time counts and most of the buyers we're targetting here has a PC, so you never have to bother. Plus you can secure your files using passwords or using an irrelevant name to avoid people seeing it as what they are looking for
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by DTalented(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thanks for your reply
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by STEKENT: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
@eddrzy , pls consider me in your kingdom on how to get your fiverr ebook guide. Stekent8@gmail.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
STEKENT: @eddrzy , pls consider me in your kingdom on how to get your fiverr ebook guide. Stekent8@gmail.com

Not anymore Bro
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
If I'm to consider how NL is treating me, I'd just get the h*ll out and forget this whole thing...been unable to differentiate between spammy post and a decent one. That set aside...I actually decided to let out a stuff, if you call it secret, then it is...but I don't believe in such thing like secret because I believe once it's known by you or someone else, then it isn't.
Okies, here's the catch... People tend to think only those things we talked about here sells on fiverr. Now let me tell you that virtually any skill can sell on fiverr. If you are an accountant like I am, I saw a guy today helping people with their accounting home works. The guys gig has made well over a 100 sales... That's fun, isn't it?
Now if you don't want to risk putting up something that wouldn't work, then you can try to make a search in the very category your skill belongs. For example if you are into programming and don't know how your skill can be valuable on fiverr, check the programming and design section and see the kind of gigs that pops out, is there anyone you can replicate? Is there anyone you can best? Go ahead and put up your gigs. If you're not sure what category your skill falls, make a search with the keyword.

Stay Blessed
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by mexite: 12:16am On May 04, 2013
eedriyz: About to sleep! I just wanted to update you guys on the package I talked about. It's an ebook, not just an ebook, but probably the best fiverr ebook. I explained how to complete 10 different gigs which are real and proven profitable gigs on fiverr. I had to share so many stuffs for free in the ebook and I think it is worth N20k. I've been working on that ebook since February and I spents hours online researching, testing and trying several stuffs.
I'm back on my phone but here are few things I could remember in the ebook.
How to create a fiverr account and add quality gigs
Different ways to get ebooks to sell.
Article writing gigs and how to complete them (I shared an ebook on common English mistakes and corrections).
Social bookmarking gigs and how to complete them.
How to create ecovers (ebook covers).
Youtube services and how to provide them.
Keyword research and how to go about them.
Twitter services to provide.
Selling traffics on fiverr.
Video presentations and how to create and sell them on fiverr.
Squidoo and fiverr. And more
Also shared how to outsource jobs on fiverr (the process of hiring people to do ur fiverr gigs for u, while you make profits).
And how to resell services on fiverr.
I also shared how to make money buying fiverr gigs.
And how not to get banned on fiverr. And much more.
The bonus guide is a paypal account opening guide. 15 copies will be given away to Nairalanders before I decide on what to do with it.
Thanks

pls I want u to mentor me on how to make money on fiverr.com, even if I don't have any hi tech know how. My email is yomi.oyesiji@gmail.com
I'll be grateful if u favourably consider my request
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2013
mexite:

pls I want u to mentor me on how to make money on fiverr.com, even if I don't have any hi tech know how. My email is yomi.oyesiji@gmail.com
I'll be grateful if u favourably consider my request

Sorry, I'm just seeing this. It will be my pleasure. I will try emailing you
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2013
To those wondering how to use a paypal in more than one fiverr account without getting banned, here is a solution. Add an extra email to ur existing paypal account. Fiverr will treat each emails as different accounts. The risk here is, you'll lose both paypal withdrawal opportunity if u lose d paypal. Don't forget u can't change ur paypal email in Fiverr
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by olujames(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2013
Fiverr Issues.
eedriyz is wrong in saying that you cannot change your PayPal email in Fiverr.com. The truth is that you can change it as many times as you want as long as you are able to confirm the change. OnlineNaira is all you need as a Nigerian who lives in Nigeria in order to collect your hard-earned money from Fiverr.com - If you are not already a member of OnlineNaira, signup here now - http://www.onlinenaira.com.

PayPal Issues.
It is important to say again that PayPal does not allow Nigerians to use PayPal, not because of Fraud, but because Nigeria along with other African countries are not adequately and financially compliant. In simple language, PayPal know it will not be able to move money around easily with African accounts and has thus made the decision not to do business with Nigeria and other African Countries. If you earn money online, signup with OnlineNaira - http://www.onlinenaira.com.

Leave PayPal Alone.
It is better not to worry yourself to open a PayPal account since it is illegal. PayPal will usually close your account when they find out and freeze the money in it. It is better to use and encourage up and coming payment gateways so they could grow and become like PayPal. We need to start looking for ways to start using small business such as OnlineNaira and in a few years there will be able to handle all our online payment needs.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2013
olujames: Fiverr Issues.
eedriyz is wrong in saying that you cannot change your PayPal email in Fiverr.com. The truth is that you can change it as many times as you want as long as you are able to confirm the change. OnlineNaira is all you need as a Nigerian who lives in Nigeria in order to collect your hard-earned money from Fiverr.com - If you are not already a member of OnlineNaira, signup here now - http://www.onlinenaira.com.

PayPal Issues.
It is important to say again that PayPal does not allow Nigerians to use PayPal, not because of Fraud, but because Nigeria along with other African countries are not adequately and financially compliant. In simple language, PayPal know it will not be able to move money around easily with African accounts and has thus made the decision not to do business with Nigeria and other African Countries. If you earn money online, signup with OnlineNaira - http://www.onlinenaira.com.

Leave PayPal Alone.
It is better not to worry yourself to open a PayPal account since it is illegal. PayPal will usually close your account when they find out and freeze the money in it. It is better to use and encourage up and coming payment gateways so they could grow and become like PayPal. We need to start looking for ways to start using small business such as OnlineNaira and in a few years there will be able to handle all our online payment needs.
Wow! I guess I'm a learner here. Fiverr told me I won't be able to change my pp email, so I didn't bother trying. Anyway I'm not sure I've ever seen an automatic way to do that, maybe one will have to contact their support or something. How about guiding us on how to do that?

You guys should also limit your fees... It's why I stick to using my paypal (Although, I can't do without one because of my other businesses) and selling to people.
Thanks
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by olujames(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2013
Changing PayPal Email in Fiverr
In order to change your Fiverr.com PayPal email, you need to log in and click on Profile and then Settings in the top navigation. You will see the following - Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it click here. Click on the link and Fiverr.com will send an email to you for confirmation.

Go over to your email, click on the link in the email sent to you and you will be taken back to the fiverr.com to input your old and new paypal addresses. That;s it. it will take you 1 minute to change your PayPal email in fiverr.com.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Intellab(m): 2:31am On May 25, 2013
Fiverr sucks. I use gigbucks and it works for me.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2013
Intellab: Fiverr sucks. I use gigbucks and it works for me.
If fiverr sucks, then gigbucks is the definition of "suck". I think seoclerks is better... Anyway, GB is where I made my first sale in 2012
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Intellab(m): 12:47am On May 26, 2013
eedriyz:
If fiverr sucks, then gigbucks is the definition of "suck". I think seoclerks is better... Anyway, GB is where I made my first sale in 2012
I have more than 10gigs on fiverr which didn't make me a dime.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:43am On May 26, 2013
Intellab:
I have more than 10gigs on fiverr which didn't make me a dime.

10 sales should mean $40 by calculation. What do you mean no dime? Fiverr is at least 900X better thank Gigbucks. The better thing about GB is you can list stuffs for more than $5 (directly as in, not through extras) but from my experience with them, that would be after you've reached a certain sales landmark too. I can't speak for them now, it's closer to a year that I left them.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Intellab(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2013
eedriyz:

10 sales should mean $40 by calculation. What do you mean no dime? Fiverr is at least 900X better thank Gigbucks. The better thing about GB is you can list stuffs for more than $5 (directly as in, not through extras) but from my experience with them, that would be after you've reached a certain sales landmark too. I can't speak for them now, it's closer to a year that I left them.
i mean, i didn't make a sale.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:09pm On May 26, 2013
Intellab:
i mean, i didn't make a sale.

Lol! I just re-read that. Did u try promoting your gigs outside fiverr? You might not be doing something right. Well, it's like you've made up your mind sha
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by expertee(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Am on google engine sarching for the fiverr things luckely jam ur thread, me i looking at you guy you make sense alot, pls make me come to the end of sarching i need a slot in ur ebook koladeolaoluwa@gmail.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by 2baga(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
Still following all the gurus in da house bumpa2fender....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:05am On Jun 29, 2013
expertee: Am on google engine sarching for the fiverr things luckely jam ur thread, me i looking at you guy you make sense alot, pls make me come to the end of sarching i need a slot in ur ebook koladeolaoluwa@gmail.com

Did you just say the big G brought you here? That's nice, I've never notice. You're indeed lucky. And thank God you found the right thread. I will include your email when I'm sending put in the morning!
Thanks for your kind words.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:06am On Jun 29, 2013
2baga: Still following all the gurus in da house bumpa2fender....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:12am On Jun 29, 2013
Sorry everyone, I got a bit busier these days because about last month I actually had a talk with my uncle who is into graphics. I've been working from his office since about that time, sharing ideas and all that. I'm gaining skills and tools while he is gaining how to make more money from the internet from what he does best. In fact, some two weeks ago, I had to pause all my gigs because I'm working on about 3-4 service websites using Joomla (which I'm just learning). Plus I'm still on training with several related softwares. Maybe some day I will share more. Network is why I haven't share one of the premium Logo creation software with parties that qualified.
Thanks for the kind words. And for the guys spreading my name; I don't know you, but God does. I didn't ask or expect that but thanks for the appreciating. I'm always happy whenever I'm able to contribute to someone's success.

Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Femi Otedola And Dangote. / Has Osinbajo Tamed The Dollar? / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.