Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Salvation Is Of The Jews. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Is Of The Jews. (4854 Views)

Is It True Our Salvation Is Really A Free Gift? No Strings? / Salvation Is Simply Joinning Christianity If You Were A Muslim Or Atheist / 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
jeffrey t: At this point I have given you answers to all your questions. Answer mine now...........The Fathers Name also known as Christ. Be aware that we have established from lexicons, jewish encyclopedia both credible sources I would assume you agree that it is not yhwy/yahu/jehova or any other variant of this minor deity of canaanite form of worship(sons of eliyon) . I can give many more reference #s from hebrew lexicon if not convinced yet as to yhwy/yahu/jehova is so let us not waste time there. Why would I want to worship the baal of judah? You see this is whag I believe. Tell me if it makes sense to you. If christians believe that the FATHER CHRIST speaks of is yhwy, and CHRIST and the FATHER are one and the same do not christians worship the baal of judah? That would mean that the faith/religion of Christianity has been stolen from christians who do not know what I have just explained from study tools provided for reading scripture. This is why it is dangerous to read scripture without the proper tools and time required to study it. They will be lied to as they always have been on this subject. In my opinion , the majority of places of worship are referred to in rev:2, verse 9. When you find me a church that preaches these truths I will attend regularly. I have searched a long time though and have not seen one yet. I am 53 years of age now and been looking well over half of my life.

OGA JEFFERY TWICE THE SON OF GOD

THE APPLICATION OF KNOWLEDGE IS WISDOM. IT IS CLEAR YOU ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE.

THE FATHER IS YASHUA IN HIS EARTHLY GLORY (PARANTHETIC)

NONE CAN KNOW THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH GOD UNTIL HE DECLARES IT TO THE WORLD REV 19:12

THE FARTHER IS THE MESSENAIC CHARACTER OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION

THE SAME CHARACTER THAT IS WITTNESSED TO BY THE 2 OLIVE BRANCHES (THE 2 OLIVE BRANCHES THIS IS ISREAL REBORN DUE TO HIS PRESCENCE)

THE CHARACTER OF HIS RULE AND KINGDOM IS SIMILAR TO THAT OF MELCHIZEDEK (HEAD OF STATE AND HEAD OF CHURCH)

HE IS AN EARTHLY MONARCH OF THE SEED OF DAVID ISH 9 (THE EVERLASTING FARTHER)

ME AND MY EARTHLY FATHER BEING ONE DOES NOT MEAN I AM MY EARTHLY FARTHER

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
FROM ALL YOUR TALK YOU ARE CLEARLY A GREEK PRIMACIST

WITH A COMPLETE PREJUDICE FOR ANYTHING JEWISH HEBREW OR ISREAL LIKE.

HAVE YOU BY ANY CHANCE STUDIED THE PESHITTA? THAT IS ARAMAIC PRIMACY.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
MostHigh:
What is oga? Sorry for the question. But we are not speaking of you and your earthly father . We are speaking GOD . You see Christ is not the son of joseph and mary was a vessel and nothing more. I do however give her credit to some extent as any other female who goes through the pain of childbirth. Jesus Christ has only the lineage of HE who put HIM here.....THE CREATOR EHYEH. Just as Adam. I do not see CHRIST as the jewish messiah as they did not as well after perverting the truths. HE was the messiah to the "jews" though as well as all humanity but to the jews first as they were responsible for making the "laws of GOD(Ehyeh) of none effect. EHYEH chose the israelite people (not the jews they did not even exist yet)to spread HIS laws(the big ten) and they failed . I guess it was time for plan b. Much of book of Math. Seems to try to present and bend the evidence in such a way to subscribe to the prophecy you speak of. The book was written for the jews by Mathew so that would explain this as he was trying to convince them. EHYEH though may do as he sees fit and the prophecies do not matter unless you have more faith in prophets than you do in GOD himself. As far as your hebrew name for CHRIST, I believe it would actually be spelled Ehyehshua(I AM SAVES)

THE SAME CHARACTER THAT IS WITTNESSED TO BY THE 2 OLIVE BRANCHES

THE CHARACTER OF HIS RULE AND KINGDOM IS SIMILAR TO THAT OF MELCHIZEDEK (HEAD OF STATE AND HEAD OF CHURCH)

ME AND MY EARTHLY FATHER BEING ONE DOES NOT MEAN I AM MY FARTHER

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
jeffrey t: I say that this is what the verse states. Interpret it how you want but it can not be made to mean salvation is of the jews. Just because a verse claims that where two or more gather in my name would be considered church/fellowship, nowhere will you find that one can not worship and find GOD on his own. I fellowship with those who understand these truths, not with those who do not. I do however try to show the truth to those who are unaware which is why I am here. Not your reason at all sir.

BOTH STATEMENTS IN THE ABOVE WERE MADE BY YASHUA IBN JOSEPH BUT IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE EVEN WISER THAN HE IS. WETHER (OUT OF) OR (OF) I THINK THE STATEMENT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

AND IT IS A VERSE WRITTEN IN RED LIKE YOU SAY (WHERE 2 OR THREE) CHURCH GOERS MOST TIMES MISTRANSLATE AND SAY 2 OR MORE.

THE DREAM IS TO BE EXACTLY AS YOUR MASTER AND NOT GREATER

IF YASHUA WAS YOUR MASTER TRULY THEN THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT WHICH RE-EMPHASISES A WAY OF LIFE NOT NEW TO THE PEOPLE LISTNING SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO CONVICT ANYONE.

SO OGA JEFFERY WHAT IS THE RACIAL OR ETHNIC CHARATER OF ISREAL IN THE KINGDOM AGE?

AND ALSO SINCE JEW NA BAD THING WHAT IS THE RACIAL AND ETHNIC CHARACTER OF YASHUA IBN JOSEPH

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
jeffrey t: Just a thought, if you are under the impression that all of the patriarchs of the ot were jews(a race/ethnicity) as you claim woulds esau not have been a jew as well? Who were the hebrews(habiru)? Were they jews? Where did they originate from? Was Sarah a jew?

OGA JEFFERY BEACAUSE HAUSA AND YORUBA DEY PRACTICE CIRCUNSCISION TRADITIONALLY DOES THAT MEAN THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY BROTHERS?

WHAT WAS CHRISTS ETHNICITY OR LIKE YOU SAY HE DOSENT HAVE ONE ABI?

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
jeffrey t: As far as judaizing anyone, I agree with CHRIST. That should be clear enough for anyone who pays attention to the RED LETTERS.

PLEASE EXCUSE MY COPY AND PASTE

Christians shall not Judaize and be idle on Saturday [in the original: "sabbato" shall not be idle on the Sabbath], but shall work on that day; but the Lord's day they shall especially honour, and as being Christians, shall, if possible, do no work on that day. If, however, they are found Judaizing, they shall be shut out ["anathema,"--excommunicated] from Christ." Council of Laodicea, c. A.D. 337, Canon 29, quoted in C.J. Hefele, "A History of the Councils of the Church," Vol. 2, p. 316. PLS NOTE THE WORD JUEDIZE!!

JEFFFERY ARE YOU A SABBATH OBSERVER LIKE YASHUA AND HIS APOSTLES? OR A SUN WORSHIPER. EXCLUSIVE SUNDAY WORSHIP IS LUCIFERIAN WORSHIP.

JEFFERY I AWAIT YOU COMMENTS ON THE ABOVE.PLS ALSO NOTE THAT THE ASHKENAZI MEN (OYIBO JEW) ONLY CONVERTED TO JUDAISM 700 YRS AGO.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
Christs ethnicity? Surely you jest. Are you saying GOD is a jew? I will tell you one thing I believe. Any god that has a chosen ethnicity I refuse to worship. I also think you mispell Ehyehshua(I AM SAVES) . I will tell you another thing I believe, judaism and christianity can never reconcile as judeo christianity or christian zionism is trying to do without deceit. It is impossible.
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
jeffrey t: At this point I have given you answers to all your questions. Answer mine now...........The Fathers Name also known as Christ. Be aware that we have established from lexicons, jewish encyclopedia both credible sources I would assume you agree that it is not yhwy/yahu/jehova or any other variant of this minor deity of canaanite form of worship(sons of eliyon) . I can give many more reference #s from hebrew lexicon if not convinced yet as to yhwy/yahu/jehova is so let us not waste time there. Why would I want to worship the baal of judah? You see this is whag I believe. Tell me if it makes sense to you. If christians believe that the FATHER CHRIST speaks of is yhwy, and CHRIST and the FATHER are one and the same do not christians worship the baal of judah? That would mean that the faith/religion of Christianity has been stolen from christians who do not know what I have just explained from study tools provided for reading scripture. This is why it is dangerous to read scripture without the proper tools and time required to study it. They will be lied to as they always have been on this subject. In my opinion , the majority of places of worship are referred to in rev:2, verse 9. When you find me a church that preaches these truths I will attend regularly. I have searched a long time though and have not seen one yet. I am 53 years of age now and been looking well over half of my life.

OGA JEFFERY

CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU TYPED ABOVE I HAVE NOT STILL GOTTEN AN ANSWER FROM YOU. LET ME TRY AGAIN

JEFFERY PLS A COMMETRY ON ZACH 8 SEEING JOHN 4 IS NOT CONVICTING ENOUGH

AND ALSO A COMMENTRY ON THE COUNCIL OF LAODACIA PROHIBITING MAN NOT TO JUEDIZE (FACTUAL HISTORY)

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
[I have to work on most weekends because of this judaic form of usury which needs to be done away with. I am self employed and work whenever I can in order to pay the bills . I worship and study about 2-3 hours everyday and never step foot in an organized church for reasons already stated. Mary was a vessel, joseph is not CHRISTS father. Therefore I will claim that CHRIST was the messiah to the jews for obvious reasons as well as all humanity and not the jewish messiah. The church has always been corrupt (read the bible) and I could care less what the council states as in my opinion the organized church are in reality satan worshippers and would not have to go to great lengths to show that.. I do need to leave now but will follow up later with you.quote author=MostHigh]

PLEASE EXCUSE MY COPY AND PASTE

Christians shall not Judaize and be idle on Saturday [in the original: "sabbato" shall not be idle on the Sabbath], but shall work on that day; but the Lord's day they shall especially honour, and as being Christians, shall, if possible, do no work on that day. If, however, they are found Judaizing, they shall be shut out ["anathema,"--excommunicated] from Christ." Council of Laodicea, c. A.D. 337, Canon 29, quoted in C.J. Hefele, "A History of the Councils of the Church," Vol. 2, p. 316. PLS NOTE THE WORD JUEDIZE!!

JEFFFERY ARE YOU A SABBATH OBSERVER LIKE YASHUA AND HIS APOSTLES? OR A SUN WORSHIPER. EXCLUSIVE SUNDAY WORSHIP IS LUCIFERIAN WORSHIP.

JEFFERY I AWAIT YOU COMMENTS ON THE ABOVE.PLS ALSO NOTE THAT THE ASHKENAZI MEN (OYIBO JEW) ONLY CONVERTED TO JUDAISM 700 YRS AGO.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!![/quote]
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
MostHigh:
Your answer on zach. Is jewish encyclopedia text I gave you, that explains it all. Now , answer my questions as I have been patient. You are acting like a police officer as you seem to want many answers but will answer no questions. I do not care for them either. So will this continue to be directed or as I see it DIVERTED by you for the remainder as if you are interviewing me or something or do you want to converse. I do not partake in one sided conversations. No one here will learn anything that way. It is shifty behaviour. You seem to be getting shiftier (if that is even a word hehe)by the quote. So talk dude and I do not want any mystical, hocus pocus pushed by the racist yhwy satan worshippers.
OGA JEFFERY

CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU TYPED ABOVE I HAVE NOT STILL GOTTEN AN ANSWER FROM YOU. LET ME TRY AGAIN

pJEFFERY PLS A COMMETRY ON ZACH 8 SEEING JOHN 4 IS NOT CONVICTING ENOUGH

AND ALSO A COMMENTRY ON THE COUNCIL OF LAODACIA PROHIBITING MAN NOT TO JUEDIZE (FACTUAL HISTORY)

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!

Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=jeffrey t][/quote]
JEFFERY

SORRY FOR SEEMING SHIFTY I JUST NEEDED TIME TO READ ALL YOU HAVE SAID PROPERLY AND ALSO TO ALLOW YOU GET EVERYTHING OFF YOUR CHEST (KIND OF LIKE A PSYCH PROFILE)

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG BUT YOUR QUESTION WAS ABOUT THE FATHERS NAME. (Answer mine now...........The Fathers Name also known as Christ. ).

AND THE ANSWER I PROVIDED ABOVE IS

NONE CAN KNOW THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH GOD UNTIL HE DECLARES IT TO THE WORLD REV 19:12

THE SAME CHARACTER THAT IS WITTNESSED TO BY THE 2 OLIVE BRANCHES (THE 2 OLIVE BRANCHES THIS IS ISREAL REBORN DUE TO HIS PRESCENCE)

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

JEFERRY YOU CLEARLY DONT CARE FOR MUCH AT ALL APART FROM YOUR OWN OPINIONS AND YOU HAVE MADE THE SAME CLEAR IN SEVERAL OF YOUR STATEMENTS.

1. I MYSELF WILL NOT SET FOOT IN ANY SYNAGOUGE THAT PRACTICES WESTERN CHRISTIANITY EXCLUSIVLY AS THIS IS LUCIFERIAN WORSHIP.
BUT IF YASUA SAYS WHERE 2 OR 3 ARE GATHERD IN MY NAME I AM THERE, THEN I THINK WE SHOULD ALL STICK TO THAT BY TRYING TO BE MORE SPIRITUAL AND LESS RELIGOUS.
YOU SHOULD NOT TRY TO BE GREATER THAN YOUR MASTER.

2. IF YASHUA HAS NO ETHNICITY AS YOU SAY THEN HE MUST BE FROM PLUTO ( JUST BEING SARCASTIC)

3. HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO YOU PROFESS AS YOUR GLORY BE DIFFERENT FROM YOU GENETICALLY? (AS IN NO Y CHROMOSOME THIS IS MADNESS)

HOW DO YOU PROPOSE TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS GENETIC DIFFERNCE?

IN OTHER WORDS HOW CAN YOU EVER BE EXACTLY LIKE HIM?

SEEMS LIKE YOU WERE DOOMED TO FAIL FROM THE MOMENT YOU ACCEPTED THE LIE OF THE VIRGIN BIRTH.

1. YASHUA IS THE SON OF JOSEPH, WHAT YOU ARE DESCRIBING IS A UNIVERSAL DEMON CONCEPT (VIRGIN BIRTH) WHERE YOU HAVE THE SON AND HIS MOTHER BUT FATHERLESS (MITHRS, OSIRIS....).

IF YOU READ THE PESHITTA (THAT IS THE GOSPEL WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC) THE ORIGIAL LANGUAGE OF YASHUA AND THE APOSTLES THE TRANSLATIONS ARE DIFFERENT
IF JOSEPH WAS NOT THE NATURAL FATHER OF YAHSHUA THEN NO GENETICAL CONNECTION AT ALL CAN BE ESTABLISHED BETWEEN YAHSHUA, DAVID OR THE TRIBE OF JUDAH.
IF YOU DENY THE BIOLOGICAL FATHERHOOD OF JOSEPH YOU MAY AS WELL DISCARD THE WHOLE MATTHEAN GENEALOGY BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY KNOWN YOU CAN PROVE THAT YAHSHUA WAS A DESCENDANT OF DAVID OR JUDAH UNLESS JOSEPH ACTUALLY BEGAT YAHSHUA.
IF THE TRANSLATORS OF THE KING JAMES BIBLE TRANSLATED THE 16TH VERSE OF MATTHEW AS IT STANDS IN MANY GREEK MINUSCULE MANUSCRIPTS, THEN THE WHOLE GENEALOGY WOULD MAKE PERFECT SENSE, SINCE THE MINUSCULE MANUSCRIPTS PLAINLY STATE THAT JOSEPH ACTUALLY BEGAT YAHSHUA.
THE GREEK NEW TESTAMENT MANUSCRIPTS ARE DIVIDED IN TWO CATEGORIES: UNCIAL, THAT IS, MANUSCRIPTS WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND MINUSCULE, THAT IS, MANUSCRIPTS WRITTEN WITH SMALL LETTERS.
THE GREEK MINUSCULE MANUSCRIPTS, CLASSIFIED AS FERRAR GROUP OF MINUSCULES, ACTUALLY GIVE THE FOLLOWING READING OF VERSE 16:

AND JACOB BEGAT JOSEPH AND JOSEPH BEGAT IESOUS [YAHSHUA].
THERE ARE MANY OTHER GREEK MANUSCRIPTS WHICH RENDER THIS VERSE AS FOLLOWS:
JOSEPH, TO WHOM WAS BETROTHED MARY THE VIRGIN, BEGOT JESUS WHO IS CALLED CHRIST.
GREEK MANUSCRIPTS CODED: O, F 13, I 547M, IT, A, B, C, D, G, K, Q - ALL GIVE THIS READING. AMBROSIASTER [4TH CENTURY] AND THE SYRIAC SINAITIC VERSION [3RD CENTURY] ALSO SUPPORT THIS READING.
BECAUSE OF THIS FACT, VON SODEN COMPRISES HIS TEXT TO READ JOSEPH BEGAT JESUS.
THE MOFFAT BIBLE ALSO FOLLOWS THE VON SODEN RATHER THAN TEXTUS RECEPTUS OR WESTCOTT AND HORT TEXTS.
IF THE MATTHEAN GENEALOGY IS TO HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY AT ALL, THIS READING MUST BE PREFERRED ABOVE THAT OF TEXTUS RECEPTUS OR OTHER GREEK MANUSCRIPTS.
IT IS ALSO EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO POINT OUT THAT THE ACCOUNT OF MARY’S CONCEPTION GIVEN IN THE GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE, CLEARLY REPUDIATES THE VIRGIN BIRTH DOCTRINE.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TEXT QUOTED FROM THE GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE - ORIGINALLY WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC BUT TRANSLATED BY REV. G.J.R. OUSELEY:
AND IN THE SIXTH MONTH THE ANGEL GABRIEL WAS SENT FROM GOD, UNTO A CITY OF GALILEE, NAMED NAZARETH, TO A VIRGIN ESPOUSED TO A MAN WHOSE NAME WAS IOSEPH, OF THE HOUSE OF DAVID; AND THE VIRGIN’S NAME WAS MARY.
AND THE ANGEL CAME IN UNTO HER AND SAID, HAIL, MARY, THOU THAT ART HIGHLY FAVOURED, FOR THE MOTHERHOOD OF GOD IS WITH THEE: BLESSED ART THOU AMONG WOMEN AND BLESSED BE THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB…AND THE ANGEL SAID UNTO HER, FEAR NOT, MARY, FOR THOU HAS FOUND FAVOUR WITH GOD AND, BEHOLD, THOU SHALT CONCEIVE IN THY WOMB AND BRING FORTH A CHILD, AND HE SHALL BE GREAT AND SHALT BE CALLED A SON OF THE HIGHEST.
THEN SAID MARY UNTO THE ANGEL, HOW SHALL THIS BE, SEEING I KNOW NOT A MAN? AND THE ANGEL ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO HER, THE HOLY SPIRIT SHALL COME UPON IOSEPH THY SPOUSE, AND THE POWER OF THE HIGHEST SHALL OVERSHADOW THEE, O MARY, THEREFORE ALSO THAT HOLY THING WHICH SHALL BE BORN OF THEE SHALL BE CALLED IESU-MARIA, FOR HE SHALL SAVE THE PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS, WHOSOEVER SHALL REPENT AND OBEY HIS LAW.
THEREFORE YE SHALL EAT NO FLESH, NOR DRINK STRONG DRINK, FOR THE CHILD SHALL BE CONSECRATED UNTO GOD FROM ITS MOTHER’S WOMB, AND NEITHER FLESH NOR STRONG DRINK SHALL HE TAKE, NOR SHALL RAZOR TOUCH HIS HEAD.
AND IN THE SAME DAY THE ANGEL GABRIEL APPEARED UNTO IOSEPH IN A DREAM AND SAID UNTO HIM, HAIL, IOSEPH, THOU THAT ART HIGHLY FAVOURED, FOR THE FATHERHOOD OF GOD IS WITH THEE. BLESSED ART THOU AMONG MEN AND BLESSED BE THE FRUIT OF THY LOINS
NOW ALL THIS WAS DONE THAT IT MIGHT BE FULFILLED WHICH WAS WRITTEN IN THE PROPHETS SAYING, BEHOLD A MAIDEN SHALL CONCEIVE AND BE WITH CHILD AND SHALL BRING FORTH A SON, AND SHALL CALL HIS NAME EMMANUEL, WHICH BEING INTERPRETED IS, GOD WITHIN US. THEN IOSEPH BEING RAISED FROM SLEEP DID AS THE ANGEL HAD BIDDEN HIM, AND WENT IN UNTO MARY, HIS ESPOUSED BRIDE, AND SHE CONCEIVED IN HER WOMB THE HOLY ONE.[GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE, CHAPTER 2].

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
ONCE AGAINYOU MISS THE MARK. THAT DOES NOT SUPRISE ME AS YOU HAVE BEEN MADE PROSELYTE AND WORSHIP JEWS INSTEAD OF Christ. The system of judaism is mainly what Christ was saving people from as it was sinful indeed. Stop quoting verses(diverting subject )and answer some questions. The first judaite was who? Was abraham a jew? Where did the habiru originate from? Are all semites hebrew?are all hebrews semites? Notice no jews yet. If you do not answer these questions I will just move on without including and that might be a shame as it is your thread.it seems you do not want anyone to understand clearly what the truth is. Was jacob a jew? If he was that would mean esau was a jew as well(God forbid if you claim judaism) even thoughbthe reality is that the jews of Christs time were idumean (esau) as after exile israel(judah and benjamine) were in no way the majority of residents in the land now known at this time as judea instead of judah.The topic of this thread is John4:22 and can not be understood without you answering these questions and you know it which is why you do not answer them. you
jeffrey t: [/quote][quote author=MostHigh]
JEFFERY

SORRY FOR SEEMING SHIFTY I JUST NEEDED TIME TO READ ALL YOU HAVE SAID PROPERLY AND ALSO TO ALLOW YOU GET EVERYTHING OFF YOUR CHEST (KIND OF LIKE A PSYCH PROFILE)

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG BUT YOUR QUESTION WAS ABOUT THE FATHERS NAME. (Answer mine now...........The Fathers Name also known as Christ. ).

AND THE ANSWER I PROVIDED ABOVE IS

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

JEFERRY YOU CLEARLY DONT CARE FOR MUCH AT ALL APART FROM YOUR OWN OPINIONS AND YOU HAVE MADE THE SAME CLEAR IN SEVERAL OF YOUR STATEMENTS.

1. I MYSELF WILL NOT SET FOOT IN ANY SYNAGOUGE THAT PRACTICES WESTERN CHRISTIANITY EXCLUSIVLY AS THIS IS LUCIFERIAN WORSHIP.
BUT IF YASUA SAYS WHERE 2 OR 3 ARE GATHERD IN MY NAME I AM THERE, THEN I THINK WE SHOULD ALL STICK TO THAT BY TRYING TO BE MORE SPIRITUAL AND LESS RELIGOUS.
YOU SHOULD NOT TRY TO BE GREATER THAN YOUR MASTER.

2. IF YASHUA HAS NO ETHNICITY AS YOU SAY THEN HE MUST BE FROM PLUTO ( JUST BEING SARCASTIC)

3. HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO YOU PROFESS AS YOUR GLORY BE DIFFERENT FROM YOU GENETICALLY? (AS IN NO Y CHROMOSOME THIS IS MADNESS)

HOW DO YOU PROPOSE TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS GENETIC DIFFERNCE?

IN OTHER WORDS HOW CAN YOU EVER BE EXACTLY LIKE HIM?

SEEMS LIKE YOU WERE DOOMED TO FAIL FROM THE MOMENT YOU ACCEPTED THE LIE OF THE VIRGIN BIRTH.

1. YASHUA IS THE SON OF JOSEPH, WHAT YOU ARE DESCRIBING IS A UNIVERSAL DEMON CONCEPT (VIRGIN BIRTH) WHERE YOU HAVE THE SON AND HIS MOTHER BUT FATHERLESS (MITHRS, OSIRIS....).

IF YOU READ THE PESHITTA (THAT IS THE GOSPEL WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC) THE ORIGIAL LANGUAGE OF YASHUA AND THE APOSTLES THE TRANSLATIONS ARE DIFFERENT
IF JOSEPH WAS NOT THE NATURAL FATHER OF YAHSHUA THEN NO GENETICAL CONNECTION AT ALL CAN BE ESTABLISHED BETWEEN YAHSHUA, DAVID OR THE TRIBE OF JUDAH.
IF YOU DENY THE BIOLOGICAL FATHERHOOD OF JOSEPH YOU MAY AS WELL DISCARD THE WHOLE MATTHEAN GENEALOGY BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY KNOWN YOU CAN PROVE THAT YAHSHUA WAS A DESCENDANT OF DAVID OR JUDAH UNLESS JOSEPH ACTUALLY BEGAT YAHSHUA.
IF THE TRANSLATORS OF THE KING JAMES BIBLE TRANSLATED THE 16TH VERSE OF MATTHEW AS IT STANDS IN MANY GREEK MINUSCULE MANUSCRIPTS, THEN THE WHOLE GENEALOGY WOULD MAKE PERFECT SENSE, SINCE THE MINUSCULE MANUSCRIPTS PLAINLY STATE THAT JOSEPH ACTUALLY BEGAT YAHSHUA.
THE GREEK NEW TESTAMENT MANUSCRIPTS ARE DIVIDED IN TWO CATEGORIES: UNCIAL, THAT IS, MANUSCRIPTS WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND MINUSCULE, THAT IS, MANUSCRIPTS WRITTEN WITH SMALL LETTERS.
THE GREEK MINUSCULE MANUSCRIPTS, CLASSIFIED AS FERRAR GROUP OF MINUSCULES, ACTUALLY GIVE THE FOLLOWING READING OF VERSE 16:

AND JACOB BEGAT JOSEPH AND JOSEPH BEGAT IESOUS [YAHSHUA].
THERE ARE MANY OTHER GREEK MANUSCRIPTS WHICH RENDER THIS VERSE AS FOLLOWS:
JOSEPH, TO WHOM WAS BETROTHED MARY THE VIRGIN, BEGOT JESUS WHO IS CALLED CHRIST.
GREEK MANUSCRIPTS CODED: O, F 13, I 547M, IT, A, B, C, D, G, K, Q - ALL GIVE THIS READING. AMBROSIASTER [4TH CENTURY] AND THE SYRIAC SINAITIC VERSION [3RD CENTURY] ALSO SUPPORT THIS READING.
BECAUSE OF THIS FACT, VON SODEN COMPRISES HIS TEXT TO READ JOSEPH BEGAT JESUS.
THE MOFFAT BIBLE ALSO FOLLOWS THE VON SODEN RATHER THAN p RECEPTUS OR WESTCOTT AND HORT TEXTS.
IF THE MATTHEAN GENEALOGY IS TO HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY AT ALL, THIS READING MUST BE PREFERRED ABOVE THAT OF TEXTUS RECEPTUS OR OTHER GREEK MANUSCRIPTS.
IT IS ALSO EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO POINT OUT THAT THE ACCOUNT OF MARY’S CONCEPTION GIVEN IN THE GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE, CLEARLY REPUDIATES THE VIRGIN BIRTH DOCTRINE.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TEXT QUOTED FROM THE GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE - ORIGINALLY WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC BUT TRANSLATED BY REV. G.J.R. OUSELEY:
AND IN THE SIXTH MONTH THE ANGEL GABRIEL WAS SENT FROM GOD, UNTO A CITY OF GALILEE, NAMED NAZARETH, TO A VIRGIN ESPOUSED TO A MAN WHOSE NAME WAS IOSEPH, OF THE HOUSE OF DAVID; AND THE VIRGIN’S NAME WAS MARY.
AND THE ANGEL CAME IN UNTO HER AND SAID, HAIL, MARY, THOU THAT ART HIGHLY FAVOURED, FOR THE MOTHERHOOD OF GOD IS WITH THEE: BLESSED ART THOU AMONG WOMEN AND BLESSED BE THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB…AND THE ANGEL SAID UNTO HER, FEAR NOT, MARY, FOR THOU HAS FOUND FAVOUR WITH GOD AND, BEHOLD, THOU SHALT CONCEIVE IN THY WOMB AND BRING FORTH A CHILD, AND HE SHALL BE GREAT AND SHALT BE CALLED A SON OF THE HIGHEST.
THEN SAID MARY UNTO THE ANGEL, HOW SHALL THIS BE, SEEING I KNOW NOT A MAN? AND THE ANGEL ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO HER, THE HOLY SPIRIT SHALL COME UPON IOSEPH THY SPOUSE, AND THE POWER OF THE HIGHEST SHALL OVERSHADOW THEE, O MARY, THEREFORE ALSO THAT HOLY THING WHICH SHALL BE BORN OF THEE SHALL BE CALLED IESU-MARIA, FOR HE SHALL SAVE THE PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS, WHOSOEVER SHALL REPENT AND OBEY HIS LAW.
THEREFORE YE SHALL EAT NO FLESH, NOR DRINK STRONG DRINK, FOR THE CHILD SHALL BE CONSECRATED UNTO GOD FROM ITS MOTHER’S WOMB, AND NEITHER FLESH NOR STRONG DRINK SHALL HE TAKE, NOR SHALL RAZOR TOUCH HIS HEAD.
AND IN THE SAME DAY THE ANGEL GABRIEL APPEARED UNTO IOSEPH IN A DREAM AND SAID UNTO HIM, HAIL, IOSEPH, THOU THAT ART HIGHLY FAVOURED, FOR THE FATHERHOOD OF GOD IS WITH THEE. BLESSED ART THOU AMONG MEN AND BLESSED BE THE FRUIT OF THY LOINS
NOW ALL THIS WAS DONE THAT IT MIGHT BE FULFILLED WHICH WAS WRITTEN IN THE PROPHETS SAYING, BEHOLD A MAIDEN SHALL CONCEIVE AND BE WITH CHILD AND SHALL BRING FORTH A SON, AND SHALL CALL HIS NAME EMMANUEL, WHICH BEING INTERPRETED IS, GOD WITHIN US. THEN IOSEPH BEING RAISED FROM SLEEP DID AS THE ANGEL HAD BIDDEN HIM, AND WENT IN UNTO MARY, HIS ESPOUSED BRIDE, AND SHE CONCEIVED IN HER WOMB THE HOLY ONE.[GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE, CHAPTER 2].

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!

Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
jeffrey t: ONCE AGAINYOU MISS THE MARK. THAT DOES NOT SUPRISE ME AS YOU HAVE BEEN MADE PROSELYTE AND WORSHIP JEWS INSTEAD OF Christ. The system of judaism is mainly what Christ was saving people from as it was sinful indeed. Stop quoting verses(diverting subject )and answer some questions. The first judaite was who? Was abraham a jew? Where did the habiru originate from? Are all semites hebrew?are all hebrews semites? Notice no jews yet. If you do not answer these questions I will just move on without including and that might be a shame as it is your thread.it seems you do not want anyone to understand clearly what the truth is. Was jacob a jew? If he was that would mean esau was a jew as well(God forbid if you claim judaism) even thoughbthe reality is that the jews of Christs time were idumean (esau) as after exile israel(judah and benjamine) were in no way the majority of residents in the land now known at this time as judea instead of judah.The topic of this thread is John4:22 and can not be understood without you answering these questions and you know it which is why you do not answer them. you
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
Let us say That I accept your interpretation of john4:22. I do not qs anyone with half a brain knows that salvation is through Christ and not the jews, so it can not mean that. If I did though, how do I get my salvation? Do I purchase it from them? Do I worship them? Do I practice judaism that Christ rejected? Please tell me right out without posting inCONceivable verses taken out of context from the scripture.
jeffrey t: ONCE AGAINYOU MISS THE MARK. THAT DOES NOT SUPRISE ME AS YOU HAVE BEEN MADE PROSELYTE AND WORSHIP JEWS INSTEAD OF Christ. The system of judaism is mainly what Christ was saving people from as it was sinful indeed. Stop quoting verses(diverting subject )and answer some questions. The first judaite was who? Was abraham a jew? Where did the habiru originate from? Are all semites hebrew?are all hebrews semites? Notice no jews yet. If you do not answer these questions I will just move on without including and that might be a shame as it is your thread.it seems you do not want anyone to understand clearly what the truth is. Was jacob a jew? If he was that would mean esau was a jew as well(God forbid if you claim judaism) even thoughbthe reality is that the jews of Christs time were idumean (esau) as after exile israel(judah and benjamine) were in no way the majority of residents in the land now known at this time as judea instead of judah.The topic of this thread is John4:22 and can not be understood without you answering these questions and you know it which is why you do not answer them. you
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
[quote author=jeffrey t]Let us say That I accept your interpretation of john4:22. I do not qs anyone with half a brain knows that salvation is through Christ and not the jews, so it can not mean that. If I did though, how do I get my salvation? Do I purchase it from them? Do I worship them? Do I practice judaism that Christ rejected? Please tell me right out without posting inCONceivable verses taken out of context from the scripture.[/quote

CHRIST NEVER REJECTED JUDEISM HE REJECTED THE PASTORS AND LAWYERS OF HIS TIME(THE LAW OF KORBAN)

FOR EVERY QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED OF THE MASTER THE ANSWER WAS FROM WITHIN THE TORAH (A WAY OF LIFE)

IF YOU WERE OF CHRIST THEN YOU WOULD USE HIS WORDS FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE TO CONVICT, JUST LIKE HE DID IN THE WILDERNESS WHEN TEMPTED. BUT INSTEAD YOU CALL BIBLE QUOTES HOCUS POCUS AND MYSTICAL RUBBISH.

YOU WOULD RATHER TRY AND SHOW OFF WITH KNOWLEDGE GARNED FROM ENCYCLOPEDIAS AND THE LIKE. SAD.

YOU IGNORE THE WISE COUNSEL OF YASHUA YOU ALSO EXALT YOURSELF HIGHER THAN HE IS BY EXHIBITING ARROGANCE (I DONT CARE IF YASHUA SAYS 2 OR 3SHOULD BE GATHERD IN MY NAME I CAN WORSHIP ON MY OWN)

YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THOSE THAT LIVE EXACTLY AS CHRIST LIVES TO OBTAIN WHAT THEY HAVE?

TO BE A JEW/ISREALITE WOULD MEAN TO LIVE EXACTLY AS YASHAU LIVED (SIMPLE)

LIKE YOU SAID ITS ALL IN THE RED PRINT!!!!

EVEN YOU WITH ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE SHOULD HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT BY NOW.

JEFFERY I ASKED YOU THE ETHNICITY AND WAY OF LIFE OF CHRIST BUT YOU ANSWERD ME NOT

COULD IT BE BECAUSE ETHNICALLY HE IS A JEW? COMMON (KNOWLEDGE)

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2013
JEFFERY MAN DONT TELL ME GREAT GOD WILL FALL FROM THE SKY.

IF YOU KNEW WHAT LIFE WAS WORTH,

THEN YOU WOULD LOOK FOR YOURS ON EARTH

BOB MARLEY.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by Joagbaje(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
MostHigh: AND JACOB BEGAT JOSEPH AND JOSEPH BEGAT IESOUS [YAHSHUA].

Joseph didnt father Jesus . It's error.
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
Joagbaje:

Joseph didnt father Jesus . It's error.
THAT IS ONE OPINION HELD ONTO BY MILLIONS OF INDIVIDUALS

THERE ARE ALSO MILLIONS OF OTHER INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE THE OPINION THAT HE IS THE FATHER OF YASHUA

YASHUA SON OF JOSEPH SPOKE ARAMAIC

TRY AND READ THE NEW TESTAMENT IN HIS NATIVE TOUNGE A LOT WILL BE REVEALED

PEACE ND LOVE JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
JEFFERY STOP YOUR TALK AND LIES CAUSE YOU DONT READ THE BIBLE DONT CHANGE THE TRUTH

ROM 3:1 WHAT ADVANTAGE THEN HATH THE JEW? OR WHAT PROFIT [IS THERE] OF CIRCUMCISION?
ROM 3:2 MUCH EVERY WAY: CHIEFLY, BECAUSE THAT UNTO (THEM) WERE COMMITTED THE ORACLES OF GOD (PLS NOTE THE WORD THEM IN THIS VERSE)

SALVATION IS IN THE JEWISH WAY OF LIFE!!! THE SAME WAY OF LIFE THAT YASHAU LIVED, THE SAME WAY OF LIFE THAT YOU BOLDLY DENY.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
Jesus Christ condemned the jews throughout the entire nt. Are we reading the same bible most high?
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
He lived the way of life that the creator commands, not the jews. You are plain out of your mind. Answer my questions in last posts. You will not . Why most high? Because it exposes your lies. You know and I know that is the truth and why .uote author=MostHigh][/quote]
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
They were circumcising before jews existed, you are crazy. Who was the first jew most high?
MostHigh: JEFFERY STOP YOUR TALK AND LIES CAUSE YOU DONT READ THE BIBLE DONT CHANGE THE TRUTH

ROM 3:1 WHAT ADVANTAGE THEN HATH THE JEW? OR WHAT PROFIT [IS THERE] OF CIRCUMCISION?
ROM 3:2 MUCH EVERY WAY: CHIEFLY, BECAUSE THAT UNTO (THEM) WERE COMMITTED THE ORACLES OF GOD (PLS NOTE THE WORD THEM IN THIS VERSE)

SALVATION IS IN THE JEWISH WAY OF LIFE!!! THE SAME WAY OF LIFE THAT YASHAU LIVED, THE SAME WAY OF LIFE THAT YOU BOLDLY DENY.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
[Incorrect, my knowledge comes from concordance and lexicons. I have given the reference #'s to you when needed. You are clearly jewish. Stop lying to christians, it is hard enough to find honest churches and the last thing they need would be youdeceiving them as well.quote author=MostHigh][/quote]
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
40 As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the things your own father does." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself." The Children of the Devil 42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? 47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God." The Claims of Jesus About Himself 48 The Jews answered him, "Aren't we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?40 As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the things your own father does." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself." The Children of the Devil 42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? 47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."
48 The Jews answered him, "Aren't we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed? Here we have the word "jew" Christ is speaking to the jews that are seeking to kill him. Christ claims they are of satan and will do the works of thier father satan. That they are liars, murderers, deceivers and do not know GOD as they do not recognize HIM(Christ/messiah who is GOD) . So how is it that Christ walked in the way of the jews? Who are these people Christ is speaking to? Real jews? Fake jews? People from a specific region. Tell me most high. Peace to you and may you find Christ.
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
These are the "jews". Does not sound like the way Christ was walking at all to me most high....what do you think? npr.org

Joel Engelman and Joe Diangelo are driving through their old Brooklyn neighborhood. Williamsburg is a place from another time and country. The shop signs are in Hebrew. The men scurry by in long black coats; their hair hangs in corkscrew curls. Married women wear wigs to cover their heads.

Engelman and Diangelo haven’t been here in years. They just met a few weeks ago, but as they begin swapping stories and the names of family members, they realize they have a lot in common. Both men are in their 20s, both were raised as strict Hasidic Jews, and both fled their upbringing for the same reason.

“Are you ready for this?” Engelman asks Diangelo, glancing at his friend in the back seat.

“Yeah,” Diangelo says, his breath quickening. “Yeah, I’ll do it, just a quick pass by.”

Diangelo grows quiet as we approach a nondescript brownstone building: a synagogue.

“See the Hebrew sign?” he says, pointing. “You go downstairs, and that’s where the mikvah is.”

The mikvah

cleansing. But in some Hasidic communities, like this one, fathers bring their young sons on Friday afternoons before Shabbat begins. Twenty-one years ago, when he was 7, Diangelo recalls going to the mikvah with his father to find the place packed with naked men and boys.

“And I was in the tub, and I had my back turned, and somebody raped me while I was in the water,” he says. He takes a shaky breath. “And I didn’t know what happened. I couldn’t make sense of it, really.”

Diangelo says he never saw the man who abused him. These days, monitors are posted by the bath to stop any sexual activity. But back then, the boy was on his own. He told no one but began refusing to go to the mikvah. He left Orthodox Judaism when he was 17. He changed his name from Joel Deutsch and cut almost all ties with his family and friends.

Now, Diangelo wears black leather and mascara. He plays in a rock band and takes refuge in the heavy-metal lyrics of Metallica.

“There are so many songs, you know. They have a latest song, which is called ‘Broken, Beaten & Scarred,’ and one of the verses is: ‘They scratched me, they scraped me, they cut and raped me.’ ” He laughs wearily. “And that’s my life right there. When I listen to it, it gives me strength.”

Allegations Of Abuse

For these two men, this is a tour through aching secrets and violent memories. Diangelo and Engelman are unusual because they let their names be used. But they believe that sexual abuse is woven throughout this Hasidic community.

For Engelman, the loss of innocence came at school.

“This is it, right here,” he says.

Engelman parks his car across from the United Talmudical Academy, a hulking building on a desolate street. This was the yeshiva, or Jewish boys’ school, that Engelman attended. Engelman says he was 8 years old, sitting in Hebrew class one day, when he was called to the principal’s office. When he arrived, he says, Rabbi Avrohom Reichman told him to close the door.

“He motioned for me to get on his lap, and as soon as I got on the chair, he would swivel the chair from right to left, continuously,” Engelman says. “Then he would start touching me while talking to me. He would start at my shoulders and work his way down to my genitals.”

Engelman says this occurred twice a week for two months. He told no one for more than a decade. Reichman was, after all, a revered rabbi. Four years ago, he told his parents. And a year ago, when he heard that Reichman had allegedly abused several other boys, they confronted Reichman. When the school heard about it, they gave the rabbi a polygraph.

“He failed miserably,” Engelman says. “So they told me, ‘This guy is gone. This guy has to go.’ “

But a few weeks later, a religious leader from the school approached Engelman’s mother, Pearl. He posed an astonishing question: On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad was the molestation?

She was speechless. Then she says, the man continued, ” ‘We found out there was no skin-to-skin contact, that it was through clothing.’ So he’s telling me, ‘On a scale of 1 to 10, this was maybe a 2 or a 3, so what’s the big fuss?’ “

The school hired Reichman back. That was in July 2008 — one week after Joel Engelmen turned 23 and could no longer bring a criminal or civil case against the rabbi.

An Open Secret

Reichman and school officials declined to be interviewed for this story. But Rabbi David Niederman, who heads the United Jewish Organizations of Williamsburg, says the school did its due diligence.

the

says

He

independent committee of lay people and rabbis.

“I’m convinced that they made a serious investigation,” he says. “They felt that it’s not credible.”

Now Engelman has filed a long-shot civil suit against Reichman and the school, claiming they broke an oral contract.

Reichman’s attorney, Jacob Laufer, says the lawsuit is baseless and that the community is fully behind the rabbi.

“Even after these accusations were publicly made,” he says, “the parents continue to compete among themselves for the opportunity to have their children be educated by Rabbi Reichman.”

The Reichman case is not isolated. Four ultra-Orthodox rabbis in Brooklyn have been sued or arrested for abusing boys in the past three years. That’s a tiny fraction of the actual abuse, says Hella Winston, author

Rebels. She says that in researching her book, she encountered dozens of alleged victims who told her sexual abuse is an open secret in the Hasidic community. But the community is so insulated and the rabbis are so powerful that few dare to come forward.

“If I become known as an informer, then people also won’t want to have anything to do with my family,” she explains. “They won’t want to marry my children, won’t want to give me a job. This is the fear.”

But more and more accusations against rabbis have begun to circulate. Last August, politician and radio talk show host Dov Hikind devoted

interviewed Pearl Engelman, who spoke under an alias, about her son’s case.

The calls flooded in. Hikind, who is an Orthodox Jew himself, represents this area in the New York Assembly. He says after the show, people started showing up at his office with their stories.

“Fifty, 60, 70 people,” he says, “but you got to remember for each person who comes forward, God only knows how many people are not coming forward.”

Ongoing Investigations

Hikind refuses

although he is working with the district attorney’s office. He says the people who confided in him are afraid to go public, which creates a perfect situation for abusers.

“If you’re a pedophile, the best place for you to come to are some of the Jewish communities,” he says. “Why? Because you can be a pedophile and no one’s going to do anything. Even if they catch you, you’ll get away with it.”

“To me, it does not make sense,” says Niederman, of the United Jewish Organizations, “that so many people have been violated and for so many years they have been quiet. Something does not add up. It’s being blown out of proportion — big time.”

Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes says he has 10 active sexual abuse cases involving Orthodox Jews — including a school principal who was recently arrested on a lead from Hikind. And Hynes says there could be many more. Yeshivas are private schools, which means they don’t have to report accusations of sexual abuse to civil authorities.

“I’ve got no way to know if there’s a pattern of concealing the conduct,” he says.

Hynes says the Jewish leaders — like Catholic bishops — try to handle these affairs internally, through a rabbinical court. It’s a practice that infuriates him.

“You have no business taking these cases to religious tribunals,” Hynes says. “They are either civil or criminal in nature. Or both. Your obligation is to bring these allegations to us and let us conduct the investigation.”

Hynes says he’s trying to work out a memorandum of understanding with the rabbis, in which they promise to bring the prosecutor every allegation of abuse.

Pearl Engelman

forthcoming in her son’s case. Still, she loves her community and worries these allegations have tarnished it.

“This is a community of the most wonderful people, hardworking people who lead righteous lives,” she says. “And it’s just a few corrupt people who give us a bad taint.”

Her son Joel isn’t so sure it’s that few. Anyway, for him, any remedies come too late.

“Pretty much, I left my childhood here,” he says. “After I left here, I had a totally different picture of school, religion and life.”

But Engelman hopes that his story will shine a light on the secret and, perhaps,

community.
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
These are the" jews" Christ did not walk this way.Haaretz

Two men and a woman were indicted in a Haifa court Thursday for human trafficking and operating a brothel, where they employed women they had persuaded to come to Israel from Ukraine to work as prostitutes.

The three – Aleksandr Vitsitsky, 34, of Kiryat Haim, Fadi Huari, 36, of Nazareth and Ivana Kovzer, 26, a Ukraine national – are charged with contacting women in Ukraine and offering them profitable work in Israel as prostitutes.

The defendants found some women on dating sites and others through contact people in Ukraine, whom they paid $1,000 for each woman who came to Israel. The sexual encounters were held in a brothel they operated in an apartment on 41 Acre street in Kiryat Motzkin, the charges say.

The three defendants were arrested two weeks ago following a Haifa Police investigation. The police questioned two women who had come from Ukraine in January to work as prostitutes for the defendants.

They recorded the suspects’ phone conversations and gathered testimonies from clients who contacted their phones.

The third defendant, Kovzer, came to Israel on a three-month tourist visa with her daughter in June 2012 and moved in with Vitsitsky, whom she had met in Ukraine. Together they raised NIS 10,000 to develop their illicit business, the indictment says.

Kovzer allegedly contacted women on online Ukraine dating sites and suggested they come to Israel. Presenting herself as “Alona,” she told them they could make good money in prostitution here and that women who had done so returned home happy, the charge sheet says.

Two women allegedly agreed to come to Israel, where Vitsitsky promised them they would work as escort girls and a guard would drive them to their clients for sexual services. At Kovzer’s request the women sent her their photographs.

According to the indictment, he told them the price for a prostitution act in Israel was $150-$250 an hour and they would get to keep half the money they received from the clients. He also promised the two he would rent an apartment for them to stay in and after they paid him back for the rent, they could rent an apartment at their own expense.

Vitsitsky and Huari are charged with receiving NIS 100 for every prostitution act in the brothel.

A fourth defendant involved in the case is in hiding and refuses to turn himself in.

The prosecutor asked the Haifa District Court Thursday to detain the defendants until the end of the judicial procedures.
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
These are the "jews", Christ did not walk this way . Haaretz

The controversial case of a purported Holocaust survivor living in Australia who was adopted by the Nazis and made into their child mascot is being re-examined by the Claims Conference amid fresh allegations of a Holocaust hoax.

Claims Conference Executive

confirmed to Haaretz this week that the case of Uldis (Alex) Kurzem had been handed over to its ombudsman, Israel-based Shmuel Hollander, who was appointed last year after multiple scams against the German government totaling $57 million were discovered.

“The Claims Conference is taking this matter with the utmost of seriousness,” Schneider said.

The investigation was upgraded after the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Jerusalem weighed into the controversy last week, alleging that the evidence surrounding

reparations from Germany since 1999, “points to a scam.”

In a blistering letter to Claims Conference officials, Efraim Zuroff, the director of the Wiesenthal Center’s Israel office, wrote: “In every respect, Kurzem’s story

suspicion.

“Everything in this case appears to point to a scam, but only a comprehensive investigation can finally determine whether Kurzem is indeed a Holocaust survivor, which I very much doubt, or an impostor whose main motivation was to gain fortune and fame by distorting his unusual wartime experiences,” Zuroff wrote.

Kurzem, a Melbourne-based

birthday, claims he witnessed his mother, brother and sister being massacred in 1941 in the village of Koidanov (now in Belarus) before escaping and being adopted by a Latvian SS guard who took pity on him, gave the Aryan-looking kid a new name (Uldis Kurzemnieks), a Nazi uniform and made him his battalion’s mascot.

Dubbed “the Reich’s youngest Nazi,” Kurzem claimed he managed to hide his Jewish identity from the SS and told his incredible story in “The Mascot” – an award-winning documentary aired in 2004 by the Australian Broadcasting

published by Penguin in 2009. The documentary and the book, written by Kurzem’s now-deceased son Mark, sparked a flurry of international headlines about his astonishing survival.

Kurzem’s application for reparations was initially rejected by the Claims Conference before being approved in 1999. He is believed to have accrued in excess of $50,000 since then, which Zuroff says should be repaid if it is proven that he is a fraud. Kurzem has vehemently denied fraud allegations since questions about the veracity of his story were first raised by two American investigators after his story was featured on CBS’ prestigious news magazine “60 Minutes” in 2009.

Dr. Barry Resnick and Dr. Colleen Fitzpatrick, both from California, first approached the Claims Conference that year and have since presented officials with a dossier of evidence they claim suggests irregularities and inconsistencies in Kurzem’s story, as Haaretz reported last September.

Resnick, who lost family during

findings to Zuroff in Jerusalem in December. A harsh critic of the Claims Conference, Resnick

intervention.

“After dozens of appeals through e-mails, letters and phone calls over almost four years, Mr. Hollander is the only one from the Claims Conference who has shown an interest in finding the truth,” Resnick said.

Alex Kurzem gained worldwide acclaim for a book and documentary about his Holocaust survival story but now faces calls to provide proof.Courtesy Kurzem told Haaretz

“distressing” but maintained his innocence. “One hundred percent, I will prove them wrong,” he said of his naysayers.

“They’ve been investigating for the last five years. They won’t come up with anything. If they stop [the reparations] I can’t do anything, but they have no reason to,” he added.

Resnick and Fitzpatrick do not contest that Kurzem was rescued by a Latvian battalion in 1942 or that he became their mascot. But, they argue, there is no historical documentation to support his claims that he is Jewish or that his family was murdered by the same Latvians who rescued him.

“There is not one thread of evidence that supports the premise of this story, nor is there any proof Mr. Kurzem is Jewish,” Resnick said.

But an affidavit signed in 1998 by Frida Reizman, of the Jewish survivors’ society in Minsk, certifies that Kurzem was born Ilya Solomonovich Galperin, that his mother, brother and sister were massacred in Koidanov, and that his father survived Auschwitz, remarried and had a son, Erik, who lives in Minsk and is Alex’s half-brother.

Fitzpatrick believe the

Resnick and

affidavit may have been forged and they claim there is no record of an Ilya Galperin from Koidanov at Yad Vashem.

Fitzpatrick, a forensic genealogist specializing in DNA identification, says if Kurzem was indeed born Ilya Galperin he should take a test to prove his DNA matches that of his half-brother.

Although Kurzem has repeatedly pledged to take the test, he has yet to do so and previously told the Herald Sun newspaper he would only do it for $100,000. He later defended his comment, telling Haaretz he was protesting the allegations of a Holocaust hoax by Resnick and Fitzpatrick.

“Everything about his responses to doubts expressed about the veracity of his narrative only increase the suspicions that he has something to hide,” Zuroff wrote in his letter to Claims Conference officials.

Fitzpatrick, who met Kurzem in Melbourne in April last year, said: “I have been part of two other major Holocaust fraud exposures, and I believe the back-story of the creation of ‘The Mascot’ is very much the same as the back-story of the creation of the Misha Defonseca and Herman Rosenblat frauds.”

Defonseca wrote the bestselling book “Misha: A Memoir of the Holocaust Years” in 2007 but two years later confessed that she is not Jewish and that she

Rosenblat’s proposed book, “Angel at the Fence,” was nixed in 2008 after he admitted his recollection of a girl throwing him apples over the fence of a sub-camp of Buchenwald was fabricated.

The two Americans also point to the fact that Kurzem signed an affidavit in 1972 saying he was “grateful” to Nazi SS Colonel Karlis Lobe because his “life was saved” by him. “To provide written support for a brutal killer of Jews and then to turn around and ask the Claims Conference for reparations is despicable,” Resnick said. But Carol Reginio, a longstanding acquaintance who has been caring for Kurzem since his wife died a decade ago, defended Kurzem.

“He’s sweetest, kindest, gentlest man you could ever meet,” she said. “He’s had a lot of people attack him for what he’s done. He’s not out to make money – that’s something his son eventually did. Alex is still broke, he’s a pensioner.”

She added: “People tend to forget he was a little boy, 5 years old. Everything he’s said is the truth. He’s a very upfront, honest man, he’s not out to deceive anybody.” But Resnick said it was remarkable that “despite remembering extensive details of what happened when he was 5 years old, Mr. Kurzem somehow could not remember his own name.”

Resnick and Fitzpatrick say if the Claims Conference stops Kurzem’s reparations they plan to launch legal action against the Penguin Group (USA) and Alex Kurzem on behalf of everyone who bought the best-seller believing the

translated into more than a dozen languages.

But Kurzem maintains he never knew his real birth name until the Jewish survivors’ society in Minsk connected the dots in the mid-1990s. “As far as I know it’s true unless someone can prove otherwise,” he said. “You can’t condemn a story unless you come up with something different.”
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
This would be the way Christ walked : Love is but a song we sing fears' the way we die You can make the mountains ring or make the angels cry

Though the dove is on the wing and you may not know why

*Come on people now smile on your brother everybody get together and try to love one another right now

Some may come and some may go He will surely pass When the one that left us here returns for us at last We are but a moment's sunlight fading in the grass

*Come on people now smile on your brother everybody get together try to love one another right now

*Come on people now smile on your brother everybody get together try to love one another right now

If you hear the song I sing you will understand...listen You hold the key to love and fear all in your trembling hand Just one key unlocks them both Its there at your command

*Come on people now smile on your brother Everybody get together try to love one another right now

*Come on people now smile on your brother Everybody get together try to love one another right now

I said.....

*Come on people now smile on your brother Everybody get together try to love one another right now right now right now
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by MostHigh: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
I AINT NO ASHKENAZI OR SEPHRADIC JEW BUT LIVE THE WAY OF THE JEW ANYWAY, AS AN AFRICAN I KNOW BANI YISREAL OR CHILDREN OF ISREAL (BLOOD DESCENDANTS OF ISREAL) IS A PURE BLACK RACE (NOT BEING RACIST EITHER)

ALSO THE ASHKENAZI JEWS ONLY CONVERTED 700 YEARS AGO TO JUDEISM NOT BY FREE WILL BUT BY FORCE.

SO HOW COME THEY CLAIM GENETIC AUTHORUTY OR ANY KIND OF AUTHORITY FOR THAT MATTER CONCERNING ANYTHING JEWISH?

NIGERIA AS THE LARGET BLACK AFRICAN NATION HAS A CRITICAL ROLE TO PLAY IN END TIME PROPHECY, FOR OUT OF HER A LARGE NUMBER OF JEWISH, HEBREW, ISRELITES SHALL BE REBORN.

THE ROTHSCHILDS (ZIONISTS) CREATED THE JEWISH STATE IN 1948 AS A MEANS OF ACCELERATING ARMAGEDON.

JRFFERY YOU ARE TRULY A PRODUCT OF THE TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE MIND CONTROLL PROGRAMM TO BELIVE THE LIE (THE WHITE MAN IS THE BLOOD DESCENDANT OF ISREAL)

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THE KING IN ALL HIS GLORY HAD HAIR LIKE WOOL AND SKIN LIKE BRASS (SOUNDS AFRICAN TO ME)

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 5:05am On Feb 11, 2013
About whites being israel descent: do not know where you would get that idea. Never said anything of that nature. What I do know is that in order to be Israel, you must accept Christ. Remember ,Israel was not a race but a belief. As I asked many times with no reply from you, if Israel were jews would esau not have been jew? See you do not answer questions because you lie sir. Who is the first jew most high? You will not answer. You can never my questions as you will prove you are wrong. You just try to take conversation elsewhere and divert attention from them . What a loser you are. Peace to you though anyway.
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 5:08am On Feb 11, 2013
Again, Jesus Christ was not a jew. You can not even explain how you believe that
Re: Salvation Is Of The Jews. by jeffreyt: 5:14am On Feb 11, 2013
Maybe you will answer these questions though. Was Eve The Creators first female? Where did Cains wife come from? This ought to be interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ILLUMINATI 6-6-6!! Kanye West's New Album . Is DISRESPECTFUL Of JESUS / Atheist, Why Embracing Buddhism And Not African Philosophy And Spirituality? / PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.