Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,845 members, 7,966,141 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:55 AM

Scientific Miracles from the Quran - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Scientific Miracles from the Quran (8695 Views)

Scientific Miracles Of The Quran / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2013
@alexis; you seem to be a person who takes things and understand them literally. right? if this is so, could you discount that it is literally logical for anyone to arrive at calling the man who overshadowed and came upon a woman that bore a son you call the son of the woman her husband? is it not also literally logical to arrive at saying the 1 hung is also the ones not seen if the one hung is one and the same the invisible ones? if you can say Jesus is literally son of God or Mary is literally the spouse of God though Mary is the literally mother of Jesus her son and you can say Jehovah was hung when you say Jesus was literally hung, we need to understand what Prophet Muhammad [sa] meant by 1 intestine and intestines.

We could debate this but it's not the topic at hand. Leave the bible out of the picture for now and let us focus on the "scientific" claims that Mohammed made grin

Even though I was reading this hadith for the very first time from you, i easily could give you an explanation based on the 7 in islam and the fact that all humans, in normal circumstances have the same internal organs. but i did want come up with my own explanation so i goggle the hadith and here is what i found and it is not so different from my guess from the moment i read what you think was a slam dunk.

7 is very many or too much. a person who becomes a glutton in food can be said to have 7 intestines

So, you are using Google to explain the Hadith? I would expect you to consult your imam to get some perspective on this. Again, when Mohammed made this claim, people couldn't verify that is why it made sense to them. However, we can verify and we know that the number 7 is not the same as the number one. Mohammed said a muslim has 1 intestine. So this means either by research, prophecy or opening the stomach of a muslim and counting his intestine were the only methods he could verify his claim. The same goes for the non-muslim intestine. The question is - what was his source, how did he know that non-muslims have 7 intestine? We all have small and large intestines.

However, WE KNOW THAT IS UNTRUE AND NOT CORRECT. NO HUMAN BEING HAS 7 INTESTINES.

below is a good read about 7 Intestines [glutton quality]
www.onislam.net/english/ask-the-scholar/morals-and.../169721.html

You expect me to give credence to this argument from a muslim source? grin.

. . . .The scholars say that one should not take the number seven literally; it is used in Arabic to indicate large number or quantity. “Eating in seven intestines” is a metaphorical way of saying “eating too much or being too greedy.”

Some scholars say that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was not speaking generally but he was referring to a particular person who came to visit him. This person was offered a glass of milk to drink, and he drank. His host poured some more milk in his glass and he drank that. Then some more was given and he drank that, too. This continued until this person drank seven glasses of milk. Next day he came again to the Prophet and the Prophet spoke to him about the message of Islam. The visitor accepted Islam. The Prophet again offered him the milk, but this time he took only one serving and that was sufficient for him. The Prophet then remarked that when he was a non-believer he drank seven times more than what he drank after his accepting Islam. So in this sense, some scholars say that this was not a general remark about every non-believer and believer. This remark was made about a particular person only. (See Tuhfatul Ahwazi Sharh At-Tirmidhi)" . . .

You should have quoted the Hadith you are referring to for reference and clarification. Unfortunately for you - that wasn't the Hadith I was referring to. In the Hadith I am about to mention - Mohammed suggested that non muslims are greedy because a non muslim visited him and ate too much, hence the reason he said the man has 7 intestines. The question is, how did he know he has 7 intestines?

Bukhari 65, 305-309:

305 === Narrated Nafi': Ibn 'Umar never used to take his meal unless a poor man was called to eat with him. One day I brought a poor man to eat with him, the man ate too much, whereupon Ibn 'Umar said, "O Nafi'! Don't let this man enter my house, for I heard the Prophet saying, "A believer eats in one intestine (is satisfied with a little food), and a kafir (unbeliever) eats in seven intestines (eats much food)."

306 === Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "A believer eats in one intestine (is satisfied with a little food), and a kafir (unbeliever) or a hypocrite eats in seven intestines (eats too much)."

307 === Narrated 'Amr: Abu Nahik was avaricious eater. Ibn 'Umar said to him, "Allah's Apostle said, "A Kafir (unbeliever) eats in seven intestines (eats much)." On that Abu Nahik said, "But I believe in Allah and His Apostle ."

As you can see from the Hadith, Mohammed meant the non-muslim was a greedy man and ate too much. As a result, he thought the man had more intestine. grin. If you deny that, then I won't debate with you again on this matter smiley

and back to the fly, I called many nigerians i know and including those in europe and in abuja nigeria. i can give you their response on skype if it makes you happy, without names; all agreed that people just take it out and down their drink. Your problem is that you will say because they didnt get sick, the fly does not carry the diseases. Well, you dont know that for sure since you didnt test the fly and you did not receive any revelation about it from God. if a person falls sick it is not necessary that it is because the fly entered their drink. It may be because of other reason.

You don't have to give me their response. I am not going by their response. I am going by what the Hadith said. I have said it many times but you are deliberating ignoring my response. I gave you a simple example, if a mosquito bites you and you don't get Malaria and it bites someone else and they get malaria - what does that mean?.

You prophet claim was that: if the fly had a disease in one wing, it has the cure for the same disease in another. We know that is not true. First, you tried to be smart and said he was encouraging prevention and prevention = cure. That back-fired on you and now you are saying another thing. The question is simple, if a fly spreads typhoid fever, does the fly have the cure to typhoid fever?

if you are to disprove the hadith, you have to provide data with 100% accuracy that all those who consume their drink after they dipped the fly the found in it got sick of what the fly carried. you know how impossible your task is? not all scientists on earth can disprove this one and you are going about as if you got something. and in all your argument, you have not provided a single verifiable evidence that a man got sick after he followed the hadith to the letter, including trusting God by saying the Bismilla.

I am not to disprove the Hadith mate - the hadith is to prove itself. Mohammed is to prove his claim. I didn't write the Hadith, his followers did and muslims obey it. Prove that a fly has cure for the disease it spreads. I BOLDLY CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE THAT FLIES CARRY CURE FOR TYPHOID

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2013
Why not explain to us the claim Mohammed made when he said Adam was 90 feet tall before you talk about the two seas smiley

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
@alex you are having a field day because tbaba has not shown you the real meaning of all these things in classic Arabic. He once shew how misinterpretation by some who claim that Quran said that mountain prevent earthquake even when all the English translation of that statement use the world qauke.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
@alexis; Mosquito bites and may have a chance of flying away if not swatted to pieces. The same is not the case with the fly in the hadith that will not be able to fly away was the "wet" drink that will incapacitate it so much so hat the drinker will be able to dip it in in order to get the antidote [the cure]. lets apply our mind, shall we?

it says dip it in your drink. when you dip it in your drink, it probably dies or you kill it after taking it out, so that there is no chance to test your hypothesis of mosquitoes biting second person to see if you only escape its diseases. Lets use our mind, i said.

my bold answer to your weak challenge is this; when you think a person is died in an accident and he did not die, Allah has cured him of death by extending his life, like the man who missed a plane that crashed: you say he cheated death if you know he didn't take the plane or if you thought he took it and you took him for dead until he shows up, telling you he was on the plane. but know a lot of people have survived plane crash, including completely babies while strong men died. if a man cheated disease, was it not a cure as the man who didn't die was cured of death, resurrected before he died? while you can not prove that the fly didn't carry the disease, if it was your assumption, it falls on speculation while the mere fact the person who dipped it in did not get sick is evidence of cure, until you can provide that the fly didn't carry the cure, the material emphasized while you doubt it without being ever to prove it wrong.

www.theonlyquran.com/hadith/Sahih-Muslim/?volume=23...32...0

Sahih Muslim
by Imam Muslim, translation by Abdul Hamid Siddiqui , Volume: The Book of Drinks (Kitab Al-Ashriba)
Chapter: A BELIEVER EATS IN ONE INTESTINE WHEREAS A NON-BELIEVER EATS IN SEVEN INTESTINES

Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) invited a non-Muslim. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) commanded that a goat be milked for him. It was milked and he drank its milk. Then the second one was milked and he drank its milk, and then the other one was milked and he drank its milk. till he drank the milk of seven goats. On the next morning he embraced Islam. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) commanded that a goat should be milked for him and he drank its milk and then another was milked but he did not finish it, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: A believer drinks In one intestine whereas a non-believer drinks in seven intestines.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mee234: @alex you are having a field day because tbaba has not shown you the real meaning of all these things in classic Arabic. He once shew how misinterpretation by some who claim that Quran said that mountain prevent earthquake even when all the English translation of that statement use the world qauke.

I know a little Arabic, indulge me smiley
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mosquito bites and may have a chance of flying away if not swatted to pieces. The same is not the case with the fly in the hadith that will not be able to fly away was the "wet" drink that will incapacitate it so much so hat the drinker will be able to dip it in in order to get the antidote [the cure]. lets apply our mind, shall we?

I was using the Mosquito as an example. I agree that Mohammed didn't mention mosquitoes,

it says dip it in your drink. when you dip it in your drink, it probably dies or you kill it after taking it out, so that there is no chance to test your hypothesis of mosquitoes biting second person to see if you only escape its diseases. Lets use our mind, i said.

You are not making any sense here my friend. The claim is simple - the fly carries the cure in one wing for whatever disease it carries in another wing - YOU ARE YET TO PROVE THIS BECAUSE MEDICALLY AND SCIENTIFICALLY, IT IS NOT TRUE

my bold answer to your weak challenge is this; when you think a person is died in an accident and he did not die, Allah has cured him of death by extending his life, like the man who missed a plane that crashed: you say he cheated death if you know he didn't take the plane or if you thought he took it and you took him for dead until he shows up, telling you he was on the plane. but know a lot of people have survived plane crash, including completely babies while strong men died. if a man cheated disease, was it not a cure as the man who didn't die was cured of death, resurrected before he died? while you can not prove that the fly didn't carry the disease, if it was your assumption, it falls on speculation while the mere fact the person who dipped it in did not get sick is evidence of cure, until you can provide that the fly didn't carry the cure, the material emphasized while you doubt it without being ever to prove it wrong.

What has a plane crash got to do with Mohammed statement about a fly curing a disease? I will ask you again - does a fly carry the cure to typhoid fever in one of it's wings? A simple yes or no would suffice

Sahih Muslim
by Imam Muslim, translation by Abdul Hamid Siddiqui , Volume: The Book of Drinks (Kitab Al-Ashriba)
Chapter: A BELIEVER EATS IN ONE INTESTINE WHEREAS A NON-BELIEVER EATS IN SEVEN INTESTINES
Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) invited a non-Muslim. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) commanded that a goat be milked for him. It was milked and he drank its milk. Then the second one was milked and he drank its milk, and then the other one was milked and he drank its milk. till he drank the milk of seven goats. On the next morning he embraced Islam. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) commanded that a goat should be milked for him and he drank its milk and then another was milked but he did not finish it, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: A believer drinks In one intestine whereas a non-believer drinks in seven intestines.

So, because he drank the milk seven times means he has 7 intestines? 7th century Arabians were ignorant and had no way or telling whether the claim Mohammed made was correct or not - we do!. So, what if the man had drank the milk 4 times - he would have 4 intestines? Or what if he drank 20 times? He would have 20 intestines? Again, the scientific claim is INCORRECT and NOT TRUE. You are trying to defend a statement that makes no medical sense mate. Mohammed was trying to describe someone that eats a lot or rather drinks milk a lot. But he made a bold claim and said the man has 7 intestines. What human being in this world has 7 intestines?

Again, I am waiting for your honest answer.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2013
alexis:

I know a little Arabic, indulge me smiley
I can't as I don't know any Arab(joking ). What I'm trying to say is that they know how to dodge questions by telling u the Arab word mean something else other what you read usually from their schooler.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 12:24am On Jun 17, 2013
Mee234:
I can't as I don't know any Arab(joking ). What I'm trying to say is that they know how to dodge questions by telling u the Arab word mean something else other what you read usually from their schooler.

It's a cheap defense tactic by some muslims. The Quran contains several non-arabic words so they have no point. Thanks for clarifying mate, I appreciate it.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 17, 2013
I dont know where alexis is from because i may need to borrow idiomatic expression from his people. if a man didn't get sick, he is cured from the sickness because it is an assumption that was sick already similar to forgiving already the sin of the future. in both cases, the person will not get sick and the other will not commit the sin.

if you wanna be elementary, the man was prevented from getting sick because he take the medicine that did not let him be called sick with the disease or there was no disease to be cured because it was neutralized before it gets to him similar to the man who did not get to commit the sin because the opportunity of committing the sin was blocked or removed.

alexis, it is you who need to go get flies and analyze each to see if it carries any disease and the cure. my case is easy; i believe and if no palm wine drinker gets sick because he dipped the fly in his drink that is enough proof. since you disbelieve, your job is compounded so that you can disproof.

when i used the plane crash, it is something similar because most plane crashes does not have any survivor. but in rare cases, you find survivors, and the survivor many be the weakest of the passengers. what this tells us is that God determines who get sick or dies. caution [dip the fly in your drink], [buckle us and fasten your seat belt] and leave the outcome to God Who you should put your trust in.

yoruba will say he eats until he needs to use the restroom. thats over indulging. in islam, we are told that a plate for one is enough for 2 people. we are told if you eat to the max it must not be more than 1/3 of the stomach, drink must not be more than 1/3 of the stomach and must ideally leave the last 1/3 of the stomach so that you can breath. i doubt if you get the wisdom of it all and when a person who drank 7 times yesterday of what he drinks today, if his becoming a muslim today is responsible for the moderation, he definitely drank yesterday as if he had 7 intestines because today as a muslim he has 1 intestine. its a statement full of wisdom and ramadhan this year in the upper part of northern hemisphere will be long. most places in america, it starts definitely before 4 am and does not stop until 9 pm. england and other parts of europe is even longer. yet muslims in these places will fast and perform all the duties of fasting along with duties of livelihood. the disbelievers may not have to endure this long fast because they have no reason to, so they may have their proverbial 7 intestines while at the end of the month long, the muslims will eat less and definitely will only have the proverbial 1 intestine.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 17, 2013
double post.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
I dont know where alexis is from because i may need to borrow idiomatic expression from his people. if a man didn't get sick, he is cured from the sickness because it is an assumption that was sick already similar to forgiving already the sin of the future. in both cases, the person will not get sick and the other will not commit the sin.

Bros, stick to the point about the scientific claims about Mohammed. We are talking about how flies have cure to any disease it carries, how Adam was 90 feet tall and how a non-muslim has 7 intestines. So far, all you have done is talk in circles.

if you wanna be elementary, the man was prevented from getting sick because he take the medicine that did not let him be called sick with the disease or there was no disease to be cured because it was neutralized before it gets to him similar to the man who did not get to commit the sin because the opportunity of committing the sin was blocked or removed.

Again, going in circles on a topic that is irrelevant to what we are discussing. I will ask you the same simple question again. If a fly carries typhoid fever in one of it's wings - does it have the cure to the typhoid fever in another wing based on your prophet scientific reasoning?

alexis, it is you who need to go get flies and analyze each to see if it carries any disease and the cure. my case is easy; i believe and if no palm wine drinker gets sick because he dipped the fly in his drink that is enough proof. since you disbelieve, your job is compounded so that you can disproof.

I don't have to prove anything. It is only a muslim that would believe a fly carries cure to any disease that it spreads irrespective of his education. I asked you for evidence and you posted how a fly can possibly possess anti-bacteria properties. As if that is proof that it has a cure to whatever disease it carrier. You later tried to come up with an impossible explanation that PREVENTION EQUALS CURE; that didn't work either and here you are talking about palm-wine drinkers. I thought muslims weren't suppose to drink, so who was Mohammed referring to?

when i used the plane crash, it is something similar because most plane crashes does not have any survivor. but in rare cases, you find survivors, and the survivor many be the weakest of the passengers. what this tells us is that God determines who get sick or dies. caution [dip the fly in your drink], [buckle us and fasten your seat belt] and leave the outcome to God Who you should put your trust in.

You comparison has no logic. There are accidents everyday where babies die but adults survive and vice-versa. It holds no water. Again, stick to the thread and provide reliable evidence

yoruba will say he eats until he needs to use the restroom. thats over indulging. in islam, we are told that a plate for one is enough for 2 people. we are told if you eat to the max it must not be more than 1/3 of the stomach, drink must not be more than 1/3 of the stomach and must ideally leave the last 1/3 of the stomach so that you can breath. i doubt if you get the wisdom of it all and when a person who drank 7 times yesterday of what he drinks today, if his becoming a muslim today is responsible for the moderation, he definitely drank yesterday as if he had 7 intestines because today as a muslim he has 1 intestine. its a statement full of wisdom and ramadhan this year in the upper part of northern hemisphere will be long. most places in america, it starts definitely before 4 am and does not stop until 9 pm. england and other parts of europe is even longer. yet muslims in these places will fast and perform all the duties of fasting along with duties of livelihood. the disbelievers may not have to endure this long fast because they have no reason to, so they may have their proverbial 7 intestines while at the end of the month long, the muslims will eat less and definitely will only have the proverbial 1 intestine

Oga, you don't need to tell me about the Yoruba culture to explain the Hadith. Your Hadith made a claim - it said because a non muslim eat so much, he must have more than one intestine? It never said anything about the ramadan or the places where muslims live or fasting or whatsoever.

Mohammed said the man eat too much and as a result he had more than one intestine - simple!. So, what if it was a muslim that ate as much or even more, then what? My point is and still remains simple - Show us how a human anatomy has 7 intestines? You can show us before and after he ate. You can show us a muslim and non-muslim intestines so we can compare. A simple picture will suffice smiley

Again, you have failed to provide direct answers to these simple questions:

1. If a fly carries typhoid fever in one of it's wings; does it have a cure in it's other wing?
2. Can you show us a picture of a muslim intestine and a non-muslim intestine to see if a non-muslim has 7 intestine
3. Can you tell us or prove that Adam was 90 feet tall? How tall was Eve or their kids?

I dey wait for your answer

3 Likes

Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by cleanvessel(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mee234: @alex you are having a field day because tbaba has not shown you the real meaning of all these things in classic Arabic. He once shew how misinterpretation by some who claim that Quran said that mountain prevent earthquake even when all the English translation of that statement use the world qauke.

Where is tbaba to explain now? Explain to us what we already know?
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by cleanvessel(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
alexis:

Bros, stick to the point about the scientific claims about Mohammed. We are talking about how flies have cure to any disease it carries, how Adam was 90 feet tall and how a non-muslim has 7 intestines. So far, all you have done is talk in circles.

Again, going in circles on a topic that is irrelevant to what we are discussing. I will ask you the same simple question again. If a fly carries typhoid fever in one of it's wings - does it have the cure to the typhoid fever in another wing based on your prophet scientific reasoning?

I don't have to prove anything. It is only a muslim that would believe a fly carries cure to any disease that it spreads irrespective of his education. I asked you for evidence and you posted how a fly can possibly possess anti-bacteria properties. As if that is proof that it has a cure to whatever disease it carrier. You later tried to come up with an impossible explanation that PREVENTION EQUALS CURE; that didn't work either and here you are talking about palm-wine drinkers. I thought muslims weren't suppose to drink, so who was Mohammed referring to?

You comparison has no logic. There are accidents everyday where babies die but adults survive and vice-versa. It holds no water. Again, stick to the thread and provide reliable evidence

Oga, you don't need to tell me about the Yoruba culture to explain the Hadith. Your Hadith made a claim - it said because a non muslim eat so much, he must have more than one intestine? It never said anything about the ramadan or the places where muslims live or fasting or whatsoever.

Mohammed said the man eat too much and as a result he had more than one intestine - simple!. So, what if it was a muslim that ate as much or even more, then what? My point is and still remains simple - Show us how a human anatomy has 7 intestines? You can show us before and after he ate. You can show us a muslim and non-muslim intestines so we can compare. A simple picture will suffice smiley

Again, you have failed to provide direct answers to these simple questions:

1. If a fly carries typhoid fever in one of it's wings; does it have a cure in it's other wing?
2. Can you show us a picture of a muslim intestine and a non-muslim intestine to see if a non-muslim has 7 intestine
3. Can you tell us or prove that Adam was 90 feet tall? How tall was Eve or their kids?

I dey wait for your answer

If not for spiritual manipulations, no educated muslim ought to believe in islam. All your questions none of them can answer any.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
there is no spiritual manipulation in islam. a person who was born into islam and in it till adulthood, if he has no personal reason at adulthood to be convinced that islam is the correct guidance, it becomes a mere tradition that is keeping him; following what his forefathers followed and that is not what islam which is based on evidence and faith is.

i think alexis is just interested in maintaining the statuesque thinking he will sell us a good that has 3 bundles in it as if it is the pure form of The Unchanging and Un-Caused Who caused and still causing all He is giving us.

no prophetic statement that comes from the prophet [sa] except that it is fulfilled appropriately. a person is cured before he catches the disease he thinks its eminent because of an action he is about to engage in, especially if the action is unavoidable. a woman who was told falls into category of those who generally have monthly complication, if she fears that she will definitely have the worst kind ever therefore engages in the simple precautionary measure that a student doctor said he heard the best doctor on the matter says its a sure cure. let just say this step is drinking 6 glasses of cold water, 2 days before the start and continue throughout the length of the visit, till there is no trace of it. if she started the very maiden month and continued throughout her life. each month she followed this regiment and as a mother recommended it to her daughter, is there a wiseguy on earth that can disprove that the step she took in her time of monthly visitor is worthless that she was not a candidate for what she feared could have happened to her? it is immoral, rather unintelligent to argue against what works even if it looks crude and primitive to you. mission accomplished does not have to be in gold plate but what does the job.

there is no way to propose that because she didnt fall sick she was not a candidate to 'falling sick' or she has to proof outside of her own experience that the simple procedure works. the evidence that it works on her is that she never get sick and her not getting sick is enough evidence when she should have been sick because of her body type. if anyone like her ever get sick, thats also the evident right there. the best solution are always simple and effective and dont have to be so complicated. to say to her or to her daughter that her daughter does not have to imitate her mother on this matter is foolish in the least. such a person should be ignored completely.

it will be pretty silly to convince a man who downed his drink that his action of dipping the fly that he found in his cup of ginger ale did not work even as he was not sick, while others at the concert were nauseated. how can you argue that the fly he dipped in didnt carry what others were sick from, and that his dipping it in was what not a cure for him?
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by cleanvessel(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
@RoyPCain

Is that all? What about muslims' intestine? What about Adam being 90 feet (10-storey building) tall?

Man is not bird. Almost all human activities are close to the ground: sleeping, farming, think of them. What is Adam doing in the sky?
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
RoyPCain

there is no spiritual manipulation in islam. a person who was born into islam and in it till adulthood, if he has no personal reason at adulthood to be convinced that islam is the correct guidance, it becomes a mere tradition that is keeping him; following what his forefathers followed and that is not what islam which is based on evidence and faith is

This is another topic altogether and a HUGE one for that matter. Let us keep perspective and leave this for now.

i think alexis is just interested in maintaining the statuesque thinking he will sell us a good that has 3 bundles in it as if it is the pure form of The Unchanging and Un-Caused Who caused and still causing all He is giving us.

Again, I am referring to Mohammed's statement and not talking about Allah; please don't get it twisted. My stand has always been and still is - some statements/prophecy Mohammed made has no scientific and medical truth in them. That is because when you test those statements in Science; they fall short.

no prophetic statement that comes from the prophet [sa] except that it is fulfilled appropriately. a person is cured before he catches the disease he thinks its eminent because of an action he is about to engage in, especially if the action is unavoidable. a woman who was told falls into category of those who generally have monthly complication, if she fears that she will definitely have the worst kind ever therefore engages in the simple precautionary measure that a student doctor said he heard the best doctor on the matter says its a sure cure. let just say this step is drinking 6 glasses of cold water, 2 days before the start and continue throughout the length of the visit, till there is no trace of it. if she started the very maiden month and continued throughout her life. each month she followed this regiment and as a mother recommended it to her daughter, is there a wiseguy on earth that can disprove that the step she took in her time of monthly visitor is worthless that she was not a candidate for what she feared could have happened to her? it is immoral, rather unintelligent to argue against what works even if it looks crude and primitive to you. mission accomplished does not have to be in gold plate but what does the job.

You keep going around in circles here using circular reasoning to explain the Quran. I have tried my best to avoid any statement that is not in the Quran. Remember, I had mentioned the case of the mosquito but made it clear that Mohammed never talked about a mosquito. Leave women with their menses out of the picture. The test here is simple - We are trying to prove Mohammed 7th century statement is true based on ESTABLISHED fact of science. What I find with your arguments is that you makes too many assumptions and tries to manufacture explanations to fit your model. This is both dangerous from religious and scientific viewpoints. Again, the test is simple:

PLEASE PROVE HOW A FLY THAT CARRIES TYPHOID IN ONE OF IT'S WINGS HAVE THE CURE TO THE SAME TYPHOID IN IT'S SECOND WING - it is that simple

it will be pretty silly to convince a man who downed his drink that his action of dipping the fly that he found in his cup of ginger ale did not work even as he was not sick, while others at the concert were nauseated. how can you argue that the fly he dipped in didnt carry what others were sick from, and that his dipping it in was what not a cure for him?

Your argument falls short of what is described in the Hadith. Perhaps you need some help understanding how flies spread diseases:

Flies are recognized as carriers of easily communicable diseases. Flies collect pathogens on their legs and mouths when females lay eggs on decomposing organic matter such as feces, garbage and animal corpses. Flies carry diseases on their legs and the small hairs that cover their bodies. It takes only a matter of seconds for them to transfer these pathogens to food or touched surfaces. Mature house flies also use saliva to liquefy solid food before feeding on it. During this process, they transfer the pathogens first collected by landing on offal. Diseases carried by house flies include typhoid, cholera and dysentery. Other diseases carried by flies include salmonella, anthrax and tuberculosis. Flies have also been known to transmit the eggs of parasitic worms.

Since we have the above perspective sorted out, let us refer to the Hadith one more time:

Bukahari Vol IVNo. 537 === Narrated Abu Huraira: The prophet said."If a house fly falls into the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (into the drink) because one of it's wings has a disease and the other wing has the cure (for that disease)"

Bukhari Vol. VII, no. 673 === Narrated Abu Huraira. Allahs prophet said, "If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it into the vessel and then throw it away, for in one of it's wings there is a disease and in the other wing there is healing"

The Hadith here is making a DIRECT STATEMENT = For in one of it's wings there is a disease and in the other wing there is healing

So, the issue is not whether you will get sick or not - that is the point you are missing. The prophet said that the fly has a disease and the cure to that disease is in it's 2nd wing. We have seen above the diseases that a fly carries, all I am asking you to prove is that the fly has a cure to the same disease it carries. YOU HAVEN'T DONE THAT
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
cleanvessel: @RoyPCain

Is that all? What about muslims' intestine? What about Adam being 90 feet (10-storey building) tall? Man is not bird. Almost all human activities are close to the ground: sleeping, farming, think of them. What is Adam doing in the sky?

I am waiting for his explanation. His problem is that with all his education, he is unable to use it when it comes to the Quran. How can any human being have 7 intestines? Ask him about it and he will start off in a whole direction that is not related to the question.

Those in 7th century Arabia couldn't verify such statements and claims but we can. We already have and such statements are not true. For example:

1. Mohammed said a non muslim have 7 intestine and a muslim has one because a non muslim ate too much - How in this universe is that correct?
2. He said Adam was 90 feet tall - We are still waiting for an explanation on this
3. He said a child will resemble his father if the father climax first when having sex and the child will resemble his mother if the mother climax first - This is untrue but a child resemblance relies on genetics and not sexual climax

These are just basic things he claimed that is not correct when tested with science
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by cleanvessel(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
alexis:

I am waiting for his explanation. His problem is that with all his education, he is unable to use it when it comes to the Quran. How can any human being have 7 intestines? Ask him about it and he will start off in a whole direction that is not related to the question.

Those in 7th century Arabia couldn't verify such statements and claims but we can. We already have and such statements are not true. For example:

1. Mohammed said a non muslim have 7 intestine and a muslim has one because a non muslim ate too much - How in this universe is that correct?
2. He said Adam was 90 feet tall - We are still waiting for an explanation on this
3. He said a child will resemble his father if the father climax first when having sex and the child will resemble his mother if the mother climax first - This is untrue but a child resemblance relies on genetics and not sexual climax

These are just basic things he claimed that is not correct when tested with science

With these points of yours they still can claim islam is scientifically perfect. Don't you feel something is wrong somewhere?
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by cleanvessel(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
alexis:

Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by cleanvessel(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
alexis:

Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by cleanvessel(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
alexis:

With these points of yours they still can claim islam is scientifically perfect. Don't you feel something is wrong somewhere?
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2013
cleanvessel:

Most muslims stand on matters of Islam is simple - "My mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts". We as human-beings are responsible for clarifying issues that are controversial and in-correct.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2013
@alexis; you seem not to be able to process what you read and what you hear clearly, except if it is drawn for you. well i am not going to play an art teacher on this forum.

i will try to be as simple as possible and God may give you the ability to grasp it, this time;

You keep going around in circles here using circular reasoning to explain the Quran. I have tried my best to avoid any statement that is not in the Quran. Remember, I had mentioned the case of the mosquito but made it clear that Mohammed never talked about a mosquito. Leave women with their menses out of the picture. The test here is simple - We are trying to prove Mohammed 7th century statement is true based on ESTABLISHED fact of science. What I find with your arguments is that you makes too many assumptions and tries to manufacture explanations to fit your model. This is both dangerous from religious and scientific viewpoints. Again, the test is simple:

PLEASE PROVE HOW A FLY THAT CARRIES TYPHOID IN ONE OF IT'S WINGS HAVE THE CURE TO THE SAME TYPHOID IN IT'S SECOND WING - it is that simple

the simple proof is that the person dipped, drank and did not get sick. now you should ask yourself since the person dipped, drank and did not get sick, did the fly carry anything? if not, it shows that not all flies carry all the time.

if you analyze the fly that was dump and still remained something of the disease, you may find something of the cure also. if you dont find something of the cure, it is evident that the curing thing dissolved in the drink and killed of the disease before it started to show evidence in the man. shikena.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by cleanvessel(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2013
alexis:

Most muslims stand on matters of Islam is simple - "My mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts". We as human-beings are responsible for clarifying issues that are controversial and in-correct.

You didn't get my point. What I am saying is: with the points you have made, no reasonable person should still be able to claim the quran is scientifically perfect.

I am very sure the quran is not only scientifically incorrect, it is also spiritually misleading. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
@alexis and cleanvessel:
3. He said a child will resemble his father if the father climax first when Being Intimate and the child will resemble his mother if the mother climax first - This is untrue but a child resemblance relies on genetics and not intimate climax

1]. Let me give you modern day example of this type of expression. maybe the error will clear up in your mind;
7 intestines in this case is like when a person is said is a pig because of greed, and we know he is not a pig, or is he a pig to you? have you heard a person being called an octopus? why? it is because his hands are all over the places as if he has more than 2 hands or more than 10 fingers. have you heard somebody called sticky fingers? why? it is because he takes everything as in stealing/thieving. each is an expression of bad or abnormal quality in the eye of the one who said it. when the prophet [SA] said the disbelievers have 7 intestines, the man who was representing disbelief drank 7 cups of milk. the following day, when the man accepted Islam, he shed his disbelieving quality and he drank only one cup of milk and was satisfied because when 2nd cup was offered, he declined. God reformed him and i bet you eat more than your share now compared to if the same you were a muslim. i guess you carry 7 intestines around and you will remain true to human form with 1 intestine when you shed the disbelief in you which automatically reforms you eating or gluttony.

2]. Adam was 90 ft is simple and you can find that in your bible. first imagine the shaping of Adam [sa]. since you believe that Yahweh made him and it was a labor that love was put in. Yahweh rested and refreshed, the bible says. How tall is Adam that after Yahweh finished He had to take a rest? think about it for a moment and ask your pastor before you hurry to give me something that is weak on the subject of how large was Adam to be part of what made Yahweh tired, considering that we see huge dinosaurs roamed the earth. i am thinking man must have seem the tail end of them before they extinct. it is interesting that the grandchildren of Yahweh produced by His sons entering the daughters of men who are fair women were giants. what were the heights of the tallest giant and the shortest of them. Who were the sons of Yahweh sleeping wit daughters of men? Were the sons angels an how large can angels be and what do you think their will be lie if they are giants?

3]. It is already clear that it is the type of sper.m that fused with the egg that will determine the gender of the baby. one one sper.m per egg. the mother has only x chromosome in the egg. the father has in the semen, y chromosome carrying sper.m and x chromosome carrying sper.m. colder temperature is where the y chromosome sper.m is more active than the x chromosome carrying sper.m. the y chromosome carrying sper.m has a shorter lifespan than the x chromosome carrying sper.m. so to have a son, the window is not as wide for it as in having daughter because of these two factors. so timing in the sexu.al intercourse is very important so it goes with the man climaxing first is one of the best conditions that favors pregnancy of boy baby because the alkalinity in the woman is increase when she reached orgasm shortly after. it is in when the ph is more alkaline that is better for Y chromosome carry sper.m is active, rather than where the ph is more acidic. what the prophet [sa] said if intelligently analyze, one will say that for a boy to be born, woman must reach orgasm. period. if man reaches before her, boy will be born. period. if woman does not reach orgasm, boy will not be born. period.

www.birth.com.au › Getting Pregnant
If the woman has an orgasm just before the man ejaculates, or soon after ejaculation, it increases the alkaline secretions in her vagina and uterus. This is supposed to favour 'boy' sperm. It also makes the woman's uterus and fallopian tubes to have rhythmic contractions, drawing the semen up towards the newly released egg.

for baby girl, the only the male that reaches orgasm by him ejaculating, supporting that when man reaches orgasm first and woman later, it is 100% that baby boy will be produces. when woman does not reach orgasm at all, no boy will be born.

The woman should avoid having an orgasm during sex, as this can increase alkaline vaginal secretions, favouring 'boy' sperm.
Avoiding deep vaginal penetration so that the sperm will pass through the woman's more acidic vaginal canal, aimed at favouring 'girl' sperm. This may be achieved by the couple using the face to face missionary position with shallow penetration at the time of ejaculation.

to ignore what science of today is supporting just because it comes from the enemy is sign of ignorance.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by cleanvessel(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ RoyPCain

What is your source that 7 intestine is only an analogy?

Was it because Adam was so big that God had to rest? Was Adam the only creature God created that would not have been need for Him to rest?

When the bible says God rested, what it means is that He ceased from working after He had completed His work. Or did you see any other thing He needed to create after He stopped?
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2013
RoyPCain@alexis and cleanvessel:

Let me give you modern day example of this type of expression. maybe the error will clear up in your mind;
7 intestines in this case is like when a person is said is a pig because of greed, and we know he is not a pig, or is he a pig to you? have you heard a person being called an octopus? why? it is because his hands are all over the places as if he has more than 2 hands or more than 10 fingers. have you heard somebody called sticky fingers? why? it is because he takes everything as in stealing/thieving. each is an expression of bad or abnormal quality in the eye of the one who said it. when the prophet [SA] said the disbelievers have 7 intestines, the man who was representing disbelief drank 7 cups of milk. the following day, when the man accepted Islam, he shed his disbelieving quality and he drank only one cup of milk and was satisfied because when 2nd cup was offered, he declined. God reformed him and i bet you eat more than your share now compared to if the same you were a muslim. i guess you carry 7 intestines around and you will remain true to human form with 1 intestine when you shed the disbelief in you which automatically reforms you eating or gluttony.

I can't stop laughing reading your explanation. While it is an honest attempt, we know you are trying to rescue Mohammed by using science and common examples of everyday life. The CLAIM Mohammed made then, couldn't be proven; there was no way for anyone to prove a non-muslim had 7 intestine but because your prophet said it; everyone believed it. We all know he didn't mean it figuratively or metaphorically because the context of the Hadith clearly explained what he meant. I have trouble that when something is scientifically accurate it is trumpeted as proof of the Qu'ran and when something is scientifically wrong it is excused as being metaphorical and not literal. By your explanation it could mean non-muslim has more "guts" than muslims smiley; Either way - Mohammed could have done a better job at communication or since he was an illiterate, he had more narration skills

2]. Adam was 90 ft is simple and you can find that in your bible. first imagine the shaping of Adam [sa]. since you believe that Yahweh made him and it was a labor that love was put in. Yahweh rested and refreshed, the bible says. How tall is Adam that after Yahweh finished He had to take a rest? think about it for a moment and ask your pastor before you hurry to give me something that is weak on the subject of how large was Adam to be part of what made Yahweh tired, considering that we see huge dinosaurs roamed the earth. i am thinking man must have seem the tail end of them before they extinct. it is interesting that the grandchildren of Yahweh produced by His sons entering the daughters of men who are fair women were giants. what were the heights of the tallest giant and the shortest of them. Who were the sons of Yahweh sleeping wit daughters of men? Were the sons angels an how large can angels be and what do you think their will be lie if they are giants?

Why are you using the Bible to explain a statement Mohammed made. Muslims say the Bible is corrupt; why are you referring to Yahweh and when He rested. The Quran said Adam as 90 feet tall - please use the Quran to explain this and not the Bible. If Adam was 90 feet tall, how tall was Eve? How tall was Cain and Abel and their descendants. We have the fossils of the earliest man and he wasn't taller than 9 feet. We are all products of Adam and if he was 90 feet, surely it should be evident in our time. At least we should see someone that is 50 feet tall walking around. Please try again Bros, your defense of this statement is at best laughable smiley

3]. It is already clear that it is the type of sper.m that fused with the egg that will determine the gender of the baby. one one sper.m per egg. the mother has only x chromosome in the egg. the father has in the semen, y chromosome carrying sper.m and x chromosome carrying sper.m. colder temperature is where the y chromosome sper.m is more active than the x chromosome carrying sper.m. the y chromosome carrying sper.m has a shorter lifespan than the x chromosome carrying sper.m. so to have a son, the window is not as wide for it as in having daughter because of these two factors. so timing in the sexu.al intercourse is very important so it goes with the man climaxing first is one of the best conditions that favors pregnancy of boy baby because the alkalinity in the woman is increase when she reached orgasm shortly after. it is in when the ph is more alkaline that is better for Y chromosome carry sper.m is active, rather than where the ph is more acidic. what the prophet [sa] said if intelligently analyze, one will say that for a boy to be born, woman must reach orgasm. period. if man reaches before her, boy will be born. period. if woman does not reach orgasm, boy will not be born. period.

Dude, why do you leave your brain in the dust-bin when it comes to your religion. So, you are ACTUALLY telling me 100% accurate that when a man ejaculates first - the child would look like him or vice-versa when it is a woman? I WILL OFFER YOU ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO USE YOUR COMMON SENSE BEFORE YOU STOP LOOKING SILLY. My sister is a biologist mate, I take God beg you - don't embarrass yourself.

Getting Pregnant
If the woman has an orgasm just before the man ejaculates, or soon after ejaculation, it increases the alkaline secretions in her vagina and uterus. This is supposed to favour 'boy' sperm. It also makes the woman's uterus and fallopian tubes to have rhythmic contractions, drawing the semen up towards the newly released egg.
for baby girl, the only the male that reaches orgasm by him ejaculating, supporting that when man reaches orgasm first and woman later, it is 100% that baby boy will be produces. when woman does not reach orgasm at all, no boy will be born.
The woman should avoid having an orgasm during sex, as this can increase alkaline vaginal secretions, favouring 'boy' sperm.Avoiding deep vaginal penetration so that the sperm will pass through the woman's more acidic vaginal canal, aimed at favouring 'girl' sperm. This may be achieved by the couple using the face to face missionary position with shallow penetration at the time of ejaculation.to ignore what science of today is supporting just because it comes from the enemy is sign of ignorance

Gosh, people can be so so so so so so daft smiley. Simple question - how do you explain children that are not product of sexual intercourse or children that don't look like their parents?
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Alexis: I am not fit to do anything except obey and follow Muhammad [sa] and do not doubt by clear path. Alexis, are you married and are you a father of boys? if you have never married i will take it that you are a virgin still. what Muhammad [sa] about producing boy baby has happened to me. I have personal experience. so my story is a confirmation while your lack of experience on the matter of fathering is why you are chatting nothing.

if your mind is this simple that when 7 intestines was mentioned the reason for it was provided. it is the opposite action of the man when he has became a muslim that brought about the expression. if you can process anything at all, how do you know someone in the past lived and raised up dead? have you seen truly dead and buried and decayed alive again? have you ever heard the expression 'long throat'? how long is the throat? come on alexis, common sense needs to be applied.

The bible is what you believe, no? if it has something in it that is in hadith and or Quran, why not ask your pastor why is it in the bible first and see how adeboye will give you a hot slap since its a cheap commodity before you are complaining about it in the Hadith? true the bible is corrupt, it does not make it 100% useless. When it says God is One, Unseen Creator, not a man, not son of man, we accept it because its similar in meaning to what we have. A prostitute may be corrupt, but human being still.

What i pen is from US journals. So your biologist sister will have to provide better evidence than the folks in USA. do you know how many american white doctors are muslims? how about dr. laurence brown?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAuXTTyW5f4&feature=endscreen&NR=1 reverted and left cushy job in the military behind and you think i am bothered with the biologist?

the heights of Adam and Eve have to match. so asking me how tall was Eve, you can imagine what feet 90 ft man, and rightly so to deal with whatever were with them when they were the 2 humans. you dont think its appropriate for each to be short do you? a 10 foot tall man with 9 ft 10 inches wife as the first couple on earth will be like ants under the leaves on the forest floor. 90ft is right size. i can give you my email so that i can school your biologist without the civility of the public.

artificial insemination is not what was spoken in the hadith. it only addresses what happened between husband and wife, not unmarried couple or single person. common sense.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2013
RoyPCain

@Alexis: I am not fit to do anything except obey and follow Muhammad [sa] and do not doubt by clear path. Alexis, are you married and are you a father of boys? if you have never married i will take it that you are a virgin still. what Muhammad [sa] about producing boy baby has happened to me. I have personal experience. so my story is a confirmation while your lack of experience on the matter of fathering is why you are chatting nothing.

It amazes me why you would say something like that. Is Mohammed God, is he Allah? Why would go against all logical and scientific reasoning and follow a man just because you think it will make you a faithful muslim. Don't you have a brain? Your ignorance is laughable. I am 6 feet 5 inches, I weight 230 pounds. My sister is 6 feet 3 inches and when she wear heels, probably taller than me. We both took our mother physical features, her height, built and looks. I have tried to tell you that resemblance has nothing to do with sex but of genes and you are here talking about your personal experience - must you always blindly argue to save Mohammed?

You are a Yoruba man. What is the meaning of "Baba-Tunde"?. It means - Baba (grand-father) has re-incarnated i.e. a son looks like his grand-dad. So, how can a son looks like his grand-dad and not his dad if his dad climaxed first? I also asked you a simple question about children that were born without any se.x.ual. intercourse - how does that fit into Mohammed climax theory?

if your mind is this simple that when 7 intestines was mentioned the reason for it was provided. it is the opposite action of the man when he has became a muslim that brought about the expression. if you can process anything at all, how do you know someone in the past lived and raised up dead? have you seen truly dead and buried and decayed alive again? have you ever heard the expression 'long throat'? how long is the throat? come on alexis, common sense needs to be applied.

Long-throat means you are greedy, it doesn't mean you have 7 stomachs smiley. Fatty-bum-bum means you are fat, it doesn't mean you weigh as much as an elephant. I agree that Mohammed may have meant the statement figuratively, I am not denying that - however, I want to know how he knew the non-muslim man had 7 intestines. I am sure during that time, there were greedy muslims - did they have have 7 intestines too? The fact that no one then could prove it doesn't mean we now are ignorant about such groundless and baseless statements smiley

The bible is what you believe, no? if it has something in it that is in hadith and or Quran, why not ask your pastor why is it in the bible first and see how adeboye will give you a hot slap since its a cheap commodity before you are complaining about it in the Hadith? true the bible is corrupt, it does not make it 100% useless. When it says God is One, Unseen Creator, not a man, not son of man, we accept it because its similar in meaning to what we have. A prostitute may be corrupt, but human being still.

Is Adeboye the authority on the Bible? I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVIDE THE UN-CORRUPTED BIBLE. If what Christians have is corrupt, then surely there should be one that was not corrupt. If you can't do this - then you will have to swallow your statement.

What i pen is from US journals. So your biologist sister will have to provide better evidence than the folks in USA. do you know how many american white doctors are muslims? how about dr. laurence brown? reverted and left cushy job in the military behind and you think i am bothered with the biologist?

What has the youtube link you posted me got to do with proof that when a man climax 1st the child looks like him and when a woman climax 1st, the child looks like her based on Mohammed's claim. Listen, anyone can believe in whatever they want, that is their business. They can choose whatever religion they want to follow. So, if an american doctor becomes a muslims, that is his cup of tea; on one would persecute him or kill him. The same way the son of one of hamas founders decided to be a Christian, it is his free will.

the heights of Adam and Eve have to match. so asking me how tall was Eve, you can imagine what feet 90 ft man, and rightly so to deal with whatever were with them when they were the 2 humans. you dont think its appropriate for each to be short do you? a 10 foot tall man with 9 ft 10 inches wife as the first couple on earth will be like ants under the leaves on the forest floor. 90ft is right size. i can give you my email so that i can school your biologist without the civility of the public.

So, how tall were their children? Apart from the Quran/Hadith, can you provide any other proof that Adam and Eve where 90 feet tall?

artificial insemination is not what was spoken in the hadith. it only addresses what happened between husband and wife, not unmarried couple or single person. common sense

Look at how you are putting different meaning into what the hadith said. Where in that Hadith did it say it is for married people only? Since artificial insemination wasn't popular then, how does Mohammed prophecy prove true against it?
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2013
@alexis; have you told your biologist sister about my offer? look you seem to be thinking as if its past your bedtime and it may just be the reason the muslims kinda ignore you. I must let you know that a lot of medical doctors and biologists are muslims and they are familiar with the hadith of 7 intestines for disbeliever because he drank for 7 [like a woman eating for 4 when she is pregnant and when she delivers she eats for one only], and 1 intestine as a believer because he now drinks for 1. the muslim scientists know about the fly in your drink and you dip it in, then flips it out of it and drink the no residue 'juice' with hope that if there was a disease, the cure already neutralize it. They know and not everyone is wasteful or paranoid like you.

there is a kid who is 6 8 and only 16 years old. he is abdulmalik on youtube. few years ago i picked him up from his grade school because hi parents were not available. he looked like father. very much like his aunt. resemblance here is about gender; thats what the scientists say and thats what the prophet [sa] meant. if you say he meant something else like a look, then since you and sister look like momma, you have to ask if there was assurance of which intercourse produced the pregnancy that the one who resembled momma, and if there was momma discharges? now you call for it and you have to research it out. You will see why both of you look like momma. And the prophet [sa] will be right if she was the domineering one.

a son doesnt have to loo like late grandfather to be call babatunde. he just have to be a boy delivered after the passing of grandfather. i have a nephew called babatunde. and son can look like his dad who looks like his own dad, hence grandson looks like grandpa. The prophet says when a man discharges before the woman, the baby resembles the father. thats all it says. so if a woman discharges first, does discharge at all or not even in intercourse but get pregnant anyway, in each of these, the hadith does not address them. this hadith proofs that Muhammad [sa] is the one spoken about who will only say what God puts in his mouth.

when a man comes to your house and he ate everything in sight, if you say he is a pig in your mind, will you be wrong and is he a pig and your house is the feeding station? if he returns a day later and he says he learn something that changed his spiritual outlook. after he finished, you set a plate of food in front of him based on what he did yesterday. if he said thats too much that he is not a pig and says that will enough for 7 people, so he can only eat a little of it. after he leaves will you still call him a pig or you will call him a man who will not eat himself to death? the 7 intestines is similar because he drank 7 cups of milk while a disbeliever and the following day after believing, he drank only one cup and was satisfied. in essence he still had 1 complete human internal organs as a muslim. if one looked back at his food intake yesterday when he was a disbeliever, it would seem as if he had 7 complete internal organs that he had to satisfy, then, based on what is satisfactory now.

I may not be able to provide the uncorrupted copy because i dont have it and it does mean anything to me. but i can provide plenty of proofs that what you have in your hand now is pretty much corrupted, every version, every edition, every print. if you challenge on this, i will get you a page full and videos too. you have no leg to stand on and no one has to wear any shoes to be taller than you the way i will rubbish you.

alexis, your bible says there were giants born. what proof do you want in addition to this? if you dont accept the hadith, it means you disbelieve that part of your bible, to say the least. whatever i accept of your bible it is because the Quran, Hadith says similar. i will be disbeliever if i am disagreeing with what Islam agrees with een if i find it in christianity. your disagreeing with something that bible has just because you are looking at it from Islam is a sign that you are not a christian or a good christian.

the hadith does not have to say to the married people only for us to know that only married people will be addressed in matters of procreation because outside of marriage, its illegal intercourse be dat.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2013
RoyPCain

@alexis; have you told your biologist sister about my offer? look you seem to be thinking as if its past your bedtime and it may just be the reason the muslims kinda ignore you. I must let you know that a lot of medical doctors and biologists are muslims and they are familiar with the hadith of 7 intestines for disbeliever because he drank for 7 [like a woman eating for 4 when she is pregnant and when she delivers she eats for one only], and 1 intestine as a believer because he now drinks for 1. the muslim scientists know about the fly in your drink and you dip it in, then flips it out of it and drink the no residue 'juice' with hope that if there was a disease, the cure already neutralize it. They know and not everyone is wasteful or paranoid like you.

Dude, there is no respectable biologist, doctor or scientist that will tell you any human-being has 7 intestine nor will they tell you children resemble their parents based on the order of e-jacu.lat-i.on. It is BASELESS and has no grounds. Children look like their parents because of DNA and genes. Your ignorance is your problem. If you must defend Mohammed statement then it means you must go against science, logic and common sense - something you have been good at doing.

there is a kid who is 6 8 and only 16 years old. he is abdulmalik on youtube. few years ago i picked him up from his grade school because hi parents were not available. he looked like father. very much like his aunt. resemblance here is about gender; thats what the scientists say and thats what the prophet [sa] meant. if you say he meant something else like a look, then since you and sister look like momma, you have to ask if there was assurance of which intercourse produced the pregnancy that the one who resembled momma, and if there was momma discharges? now you call for it and you have to research it out. You will see why both of you look like momma. And the prophet [sa] will be right if she was the domineering one.

Again, you refuse to reason and use your brain. You are using Mohammed (an illiterate) as the basis to judge science. How can you prove who climaxed first? How can Mohammed prove who climaxed first? Are you saying every child that looks like his father in this world means the father climax first or vice-versa? What about children that don't look like their parents?

You are a father as you mentioned earlier, did you climax first? How do you know? What has climax got to do with reproduction? The process of fertilization between the sperm and ovaries has NOTHING to do with who climaxes first. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN DEFENDING MOHAMMED WHILE SHOWING YOU ARE A LAUGHING STOCK

a son doesnt have to loo like late grandfather to be call babatunde. he just have to be a boy delivered after the passing of grandfather. i have a nephew called babatunde. and son can look like his dad who looks like his own dad, hence grandson looks like grandpa. The prophet says when a man discharges before the woman, the baby resembles the father. thats all it says. so if a woman discharges first, does discharge at all or not even in intercourse but get pregnant anyway, in each of these, the hadith does not address them. this hadith proofs that Muhammad [sa] is the one spoken about who will only say what God puts in his mouth.

I didn't say a son has to look like his grand-dad, I said it means grand-dad has re-incarnated, meaning the child looks like his grand-dad. A son, can't look like his dad but can look like his grand-dad, how does that fit in your Prophet's claim. My friend's wife doesn't look like her mother in any sense but is almost a replica of her grand-mother. You keep adding meaning to the Hadith, trying to rescue it smiley

when a man comes to your house and he ate everything in sight, if you say he is a pig in your mind, will you be wrong and is he a pig and your house is the feeding station? if he returns a day later and he says he learn something that changed his spiritual outlook. after he finished, you set a plate of food in front of him based on what he did yesterday. if he said thats too much that he is not a pig and says that will enough for 7 people, so he can only eat a little of it. after he leaves will you still call him a pig or you will call him a man who will not eat himself to death? the 7 intestines is similar because he drank 7 cups of milk while a disbeliever and the following day after believing, he drank only one cup and was satisfied. in essence he still had 1 complete human internal organs as a muslim. if one looked back at his food intake yesterday when he was a disbeliever, it would seem as if he had 7 complete internal organs that he had to satisfy, then, based on what is satisfactory now.

Have you seen muslims eating after ramadan? Do you know the quantity of food they consume? Aren't they suppose to be modest when eating since they are believers? Will you call them pigs? grin. Aside that, it is on record that Mohammed called Jews pigs, he did so several times and we know that Jews are non-muslims.

I may not be able to provide the uncorrupted copy because i dont have it and it does mean anything to me. but i can provide plenty of proofs that what you have in your hand now is pretty much corrupted, every version, every edition, every print. if you challenge on this, i will get you a page full and videos too. you have no leg to stand on and no one has to wear any shoes to be taller than you the way i will rubbish you.

If you can't provide an un-corrupted version of the Bible, how can we compare the one that you claim is corrupted. How will we know it is corrupted if there is not an original to compare it against. You will rubbish me? smiley. You don't say. I am waiting for your rubbishing smiley. I don't need videos for you to prove the bible is corrupt, I need you to provide the bible that is not corrupted - THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE THE BIBLE IS CORRUPT. The Shias have an extra Surah in their Quran i.e. the Surah of Succession and the Sunnis don't. Yet, muslims claim the Quran was made in heaven and is perfect smiley. Again, I am waiting for your rubbishing smiley

alexis, your bible says there were giants born. what proof do you want in addition to this? if you dont accept the hadith, it means you disbelieve that part of your bible, to say the least. whatever i accept of your bible it is because the Quran, Hadith says similar. i will be disbeliever if i am disagreeing with what Islam agrees with een if i find it in christianity. your disagreeing with something that bible has just because you are looking at it from Islam is a sign that you are not a christian or a good christian.

Adam wasn't born Oga, he was the first man God created. Stop confusing yourself. My question again is simple, what proof do you have that Adam and Eve were 90 feet tall? It is the Quran that made the claim Adam was 90 feet tall, not the Bible, so you don't have to refer to the Bible to explain your Quran. Besides, if the Bible is corrupt, why are you referring to it? Since we are off-springs of Adam, why are we not 90 feet tall or even 20 feet tall to say the least. Since Adam or Even climaxed first, why don't we all look like Adam or Eve or as tall as they are?

the hadith does not have to say to the married people only for us to know that only married people will be addressed in matters of procreation because outside of marriage, its illegal intercourse be dat

I agree with you that sex outside marriage is wrong but we know that muslims practice Muttah, so called temporary marriages which is not more than a glorified form f prostitution.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
@alexis; where are you? where is your biologist located because i think the biologist will have something that will be different from you? since both of you take after mom, is mom a short woman or tall woman and all you inherit from her is the look not the height? further, somebody must be tall in your bloodline for you to be tall. no?

the children of Adam who the bible said produced giants cant be pigmies or were they and how do you know what was the minimum height of the giants? give me a figure alexis.

if you didn't know which intercourse produced the baby, then you will not be able to disprove the hadith.

alexis as you are going you are losing each argument because you do not have insight of what is stated. i will prefer hearing the opinion of the biologist. okay?

and fasting is supposed to be a time of reflection and cutting down on food intake. unfortunately like in many issues, many muslims may not be strict in the details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Concludes Arrival Stage Of 2019 Hajj, Records 1.8m Pilgrims / Muhammad Killed People, So How Can He Be Good? / Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 240
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.