Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,127 members, 7,933,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

Scientific Miracles from the Quran - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Scientific Miracles from the Quran (8658 Views)

Scientific Miracles Of The Quran / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
@alexis; where are you? where is your biologist located because i think the biologist will have something that will be different from you? since both of you take after mom, is mom a short woman or tall woman and all you inherit from her is the look not the height? further, somebody must be tall in your bloodline for you to be tall. no?

the children of Adam who the bible said produced giants cant be pigmies or were they and how do you know what was the minimum height of the giants? give me a figure alexis.

if you didn't know which intercourse produced the baby, then you will not be able to disprove the hadith.

alexis as you are going you are losing each argument because you do not have insight of what is stated. i will prefer hearing the opinion of the biologist. okay?

and fasting is supposed to be a time of reflection and cutting down on food intake. unfortunately like in many issues, many muslims may not be strict in the details.

By the which city is AJ city?
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2013
RoyPCain

@alexis; where are you? where is your biologist located because i think the biologist will have something that will be different from you? since both of you take after mom, is mom a short woman or tall woman and all you inherit from her is the look not the height? further, somebody must be tall in your bloodline for you to be tall. no?

You are the one that claimed resemblance is tantamount on which parent ejacu..la.ted first. Perhaps you should record that and play it to yourself and hear how st.u.p.id that makes you sound. The sad part is that, you will teach such fallacies to your innocent kids. Someone being tall in my bloodline has to do with genes, the same way resemblance has to do with genes and not on se.x.ua.l eja.cu..la.tion.

the children of Adam who the bible said produced giants cant be pigmies or were they and how do you know what was the minimum height of the giants? give me a figure alexis.

I still don't know why you are using the Bible to explain the Quran. THE BIBLE NEVER SAID ADAM WAS 90 FEET TALL. Neither did it claim EVE WAS 90 FEET TALL AS YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE. So, please stop bringing the Bible into it. The same bible you claim is corrupt is the same Bible you conveniently quote and believe to buffer the scientific errors in the Quran. So, try again. What other source apart from the Quran claimed Adam was 90 feet tall, the Bible never said he was.

if you didn't know which intercourse produced the baby, then you will not be able to disprove the hadith

It is not me to prove which parent climaxed first. You used your own mouth to say that you are a father and have personal experience so you should tell us.

alexis as you are going you are losing each argument because you do not have insight of what is stated. i will prefer hearing the opinion of the biologist. okay?

If Mohammed was alive today and verbally read the Hadith to you - you still wouldn't accept it smiley

and fasting is supposed to be a time of reflection and cutting down on food intake. unfortunately like in many issues, many muslims may not be strict in the details.

By your definition, unfortunately muslims that eat alot are considered PIGS too right? You just shot yourself in the foot mate smiley

By the which city is AJ city?

Are you interested in my location. My current IP is 37.221.170.49 which states I am in Germany, my next reply to you might be from Brazil. smiley.

In between, you still haven't

1. Showed us a picture of a human being with 7 intestines
2. Prove how Adam was 90 feet tall
3. Show us how a fly has the cure in one wing and disease in another

We dey wait oh
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2013
@alexis; i was curious about your location because you seem to have a backwater mindset. i wouldnt want the biologist to have the same mindset. germans are hard, even when they are completely wrong they do not admit faults. there is no picture of human with 7 intestines. you know that or you dont? there is metaphor like you are what you eat. when you eat 7 portions is like you have 7 person eating together, so the 7 intestines in the way you grubbed is appropriate, until you return to 1/7. then you are a 1 intestine man.

if i prove to you that Adam [as] is that height by using information of his children as my evidence, will you leave christianity, you and everyone including pops and mom and the biologist? i am hope for a wholesale conversion. i will throw in evidence of fly having the cure of the disease it carries which is the reason the one who consumed the drink it is dipped in did not get sick [this is called cause and effect].

if i make a statement and you doubt it, the conventional wisdom is that you should tender evidence because the burden of proof is on the accuser similar to innocent until proven guilty. you are the accuser here.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2013
RoyPCain

alexis; i was curious about your location because you seem to have a backwater mindset. i wouldnt want the biologist to have the same mindset. germans are hard, even when they are completely wrong they do not admit faults. there is no picture of human with 7 intestines. you know that or you dont? there is metaphor like you are what you eat. when you eat 7 portions is like you have 7 person eating together, so the 7 intestines in the way you grubbed is appropriate, until you return to 1/7. then you are a 1 intestine man.

My IP today is 171.25.193.20 - I am in Sweden smiley. I guess the swedes are HARD and IRRATIONAL people too right? I am happy you confirmed that there is no human with 7 intestines. If you submit that the word was used figuratively, then it compares to muslims are well; who have more than "7 intestines" during the month of Ramandan and should be considered "PIGS" by your standard smiley

if i prove to you that Adam [as] is that height by using information of his children as my evidence, will you leave christianity, you and everyone including pops and mom and the biologist? i am hope for a wholesale conversion. i will throw in evidence of fly having the cure of the disease it carries which is the reason the one who consumed the drink it is dipped in did not get sick [this is called cause and effect]

You have provided no evidence on this matter. Did you refer to any scientific or archeological source? For example, Dinosors were large animals, we have evidence of their skeletal structure up until this day. Can you show us the same for the "90 feet" Adam or his children? Perhaps the evidence is in your imagination. You referenced the Bible but haven't shown us anywhere in the Bible were it claimed Adam was 90 feet tall? Do you see how you are arguing in circles and making no sense. Imagine your kids asking you - "Daddy, how tall was Adam?". smiley

if i make a statement and you doubt it, the conventional wisdom is that you should tender evidence because the burden of proof is on the accuser similar to innocent until proven guilty. you are the accuser here.

Your statements so far has been laughable. I am going by the claims in the Quran and Hadith which falls on the alter of Science and reasoning but makes sense to only "muslims" like yourself.

You are still yet to show us:

1. How a fly carries disease in it's wings. Science tells us they carry pathogens in their legs. You still have to prove how they carry cure in the 2nd wing. Your defense that they carry anti-bacteria says they carry it in their stomach. So far, you have fallen short mate smiley

2. With the hadith regarding the 7 intestine, it just shows how ignorant Mohammed was. If he meant the man was greedy, he should have known that men irrespective of their religion are greedy. So, he shouldn't claim that a non-muslim has 7 intestine because he is greedy. Muslims that fast are so greedy that they get up early in the morning before fasting and fill their stomachs. I guess he must be referring to them too

3. Regarding Adam was 90 feet tall, can you show us in the Bible were it said Adam was 90 feet tall? Remember, God made Adam. None of Adam children were giants Oga. Please provide proof.

I have several other scientific blunders that Mohammed made but too embarrass to ask you to defend them. However, I am having a good time debating you smiley
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Alexis; i am not impressed by your IP. it is your biologist i will like to hear what opinion is held on the matter of science, scientist you are not. unfortunately, in matters of metaphor, you goofed while you accept God having a son you couldnt say the mother of the son is the spouse. Go figure.

If you know 'something' about anything instead of jaw jockeying, you will know that all diseases has its cure and the only one that has no cure is death. i saw a show once where a guy was injecting himself with snake venom so that he can be immune to poison of snakes. honey badgers are immune to snake poison because of the poisons they consume.

let me help you with a thought. the bee goes to get the nectar and in the process get some pollens in itself. going from flower to flower, the pollination is done because the male pollen rubs off from the bee onto the female part of the flower, which at the end develops the fruit. fly, therefore, by the permission of God acquires the antidote of the disease it carries. after all it is surviving if you can think hard enough. even if you say it is a reservoir, there is no way you can proof that it is not also a reservoir of the antidote. You are with the europeans now. thinking is good jut about now.

if my kid ask me, i will tell then Adam [sa] was exactly what the hadith says. And i will explain to them tat they should imagine how vast the earth is and how high the sky is and with all the giant animals like dinosaurs and california red trees, the first man and first woman have to be appropriately tall to handle the elements. Did you you see the movie "the air up there"? neither did i. but the title is catchy and quite appropriate. when hollywood dreams it, it is sometimes possible. star wars the movies was concept of steven stielberg, yet ronald reagan to bluff ussr. the fact of the matter is that giant humans have been used in animation since they can not find a real giant, today.

i dislike wasting you time with broken records, especially when he is sounding empty. the muslims who are over eating in ramadham can be said to have the quality of disbelievers, in spite of them saying they are muslims. muslims disobey commands. so you are not saying anything new.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
RoyPCain

@Alexis; i am not impressed by your IP. it is your biologist i will like to hear what opinion is held on the matter of science, scientist you are not. unfortunately, in matters of metaphor, you goofed while you accept God having a son you couldnt say the mother of the son is the spouse. Go figure.

I am a Computer Scientist with a degree from Georgia Institute of Technology. Perhaps I am not a biologist but I have physicist as friends and a sister that is a Micro-biologist!. My education has nothing to do with my beliefs; if you want to engage me based on Jesus Christ birth, I will be happy to engage you smiley. If you read your Quran, you will know that the author of the Quran endorses Jesus virgin birth and confirmed that Allahs spirit came upon her before she gave birth.

If you know 'something' about anything instead of jaw jockeying, you will know that all diseases has its cure and the only one that has no cure is death. i saw a show once where a guy was injecting himself with snake venom so that he can be immune to poison of snakes. honey badgers are immune to snake poison because of the poisons they consume.

Must you always deficient in basic reasoning. Death is not a disease grin. Even if it were, it has a cure; Jesus raised the dead, Elijah raised the dead. So, your statement is wrong because like always - you speak before you reason. smiley

let me help you with a thought. the bee goes to get the nectar and in the process get some pollens in itself. going from flower to flower, the pollination is done because the male pollen rubs off from the bee onto the female part of the flower, which at the end develops the fruit. fly, therefore, by the permission of God acquires the antidote of the disease it carries. after all it is surviving if you can think hard enough. even if you say it is a reservoir, there is no way you can proof that it is not also a reservoir of the antidote. You are with the europeans now. thinking is good jut about now.

If you noticed, I was careful not to use any other insect apartment from the FLY. Mohammed never mentioned the Bee. Even when I used the Mosquito as an example, I clearly stated that it didn't apply to the context. So, your reference to the Bee in this context is baseless as Mohammed was talking about "FLIES". Try again Oga.

if my kid ask me, i will tell then Adam [sa] was exactly what the hadith says. And i will explain to them tat they should imagine how vast the earth is and how high the sky is and with all the giant animals like dinosaurs and california red trees, the first man and first woman have to be appropriately tall to handle the elements. Did you you see the movie "the air up there"? neither did i. but the title is catchy and quite appropriate. when hollywood dreams it, it is sometimes possible. star wars the movies was concept of steven stielberg, yet ronald reagan to bluff ussr. the fact of the matter is that giant humans have been used in animation since they can not find a real giant, today.

I can only pray for your children smiley. Unfortunately, your hadith is not an authority on science. You tried to use the Bible to explain your lies - that didn't work, now you are using star wars to explain your Hadith. JESUS! SAVE US FROM RoyPCain Oh!

i dislike wasting you time with broken records, especially when he is sounding empty. the muslims who are over eating in ramadham can be said to have the quality of disbelievers, in spite of them saying they are muslims. muslims disobey commands. so you are not saying anything new.

My example was simple, if you call non-muslims PIGS and claim they have 7 intestines because they eat too much; what is the difference between these non-muslims and greedy muslims during the Ramandan? My comparison exposes the lies in Mohammeds statement - greediness doesn't mean someone has 7 intestine or that they are PIGS; if it did then muslims are guilty of the same smiley.

So far, you haven't:

1. Provided proof outside of the Quran on how tall Adam was i.e. a skeletal example or reference
2. A picture of a intestine of a non-muslim showing they have 7 intestine
3. Cure in one wing of a fly and the disease in another wing.

After that, you can tell us why the Quran said the earth was flat smiley and why Mohammed food SANG PRAISES to him before he ate them smiley
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 02, 2013
@alexis; i have many young people who attended and graduated from Georgia Tech. My son did.

if you pay attention, knowledge is a continuum. has everything of the past already unearthed? hardly a little amount of it already discovered.

if the bible says grandchildren of Yahweh were giants, could you tell me how tall was the shortest of them, alexis? and i just used something that is not the Quran to call you to order. You do believe Yahweh had grandchildren and Jesus was an uncle to them, according to your Bible or the Bible is wrong here? You cant win any argument especially against the Bible unless you dont believe the Bible anymore?

I have asked you to put the biologist on the table so that i can tell her how to cut you open and she can document for you the disbeliever the numbers of intestines you have.

and its a good thing that you ate up your vomit you call speech on the death is a disease without cure because all those you said were cured, there was a recurrence of the disease. and unless you can't read, i have asked you to disprove the fly hadith, since the consumer of the drink didnt get sick after dunking the fly in it [to release the antidote of whatever disease it may carry. Not getting sick is getting cure[d].

did you ever hear about the singing rock when you were in Georgia? if humans can design a rock to sing, definitely God can make food of His Prophet sing the praise of the 'prophet' [sa].

and there is no verse in the Quran that says the earth is flat. start speaking the truth, alexis.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 02, 2013
@alexis; i have many young people who attended and graduated from Georgia Tech. My son did.

if you pay attention, knowledge is a continuum. has everything of the past already unearthed? hardly a little amount of it already discovered.

if the bible says grandchildren of Yahweh were giants, could you tell me how tall was the shortest of them, alexis? and i just used something that is not the Quran to call you to order. You do believe Yahweh had grandchildren and Jesus was an uncle to them, according to your Bible or the Bible is wrong here? You cant win any argument especially against the Bible unless you dont believe the Bible anymore?

I have asked you to put the biologist on the table so that i can tell her how to cut you open and she can document for you the disbeliever the numbers of intestines you have.

and its a good thing that you ate up your vomit you call speech on the death is a disease without cure because all those you said were cured, there was a recurrence of the disease. and unless you can't read, i have asked you to disprove the fly hadith, since the consumer of the drink didnt get sick after dunking the fly in it [to release the antidote of whatever disease it may carry. Not getting sick is getting cure[d].

if humans can device a way song can be heard without a singer in front of you when you are hearing the song, definitely God can make food of His Prophet sing the praise of the 'prophet' [sa].

and there is no verse in the Quran that says the earth is flat. start speaking the truth, alexis.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
RoyPCain

Interesting, care to mention his name so I can look him up, perhaps we are in the same alumni group. It will be interesting to hear his views compared to that of his Father smiley

Oga, the Bible never claimed Adam was 90 feet tall, I have told you this many times. I don't see why you are dragging the Bible to prove your Quran. It is the same Bible you claim is corrupt or do you believe in the Bible now? I don't have to answer you here Oga, all I asked was this - please provide proof outside of your Quran that Adam was 90 feet tall. You said Eve was 90 feet tall, and their kids where 90 feet tall. The tallest man on record that ever lived on record was no more than 9 feet tall. Your Quran claimed Adam was 10 times taller than Robert Wadlow. There are reports of a man in France that was close to 12 feet tall but it can't be verified. Still, Adam beats them by over 75 feet. That means Adam must have been bigger than 5 trolls. He would have been taller than most of our buildings and sky-scrapers we have today, yet you can't provide one single evidence outside your Quran of this.

Dinosaurs have fossils and skeletons that we can reference and confirm their height. So by the Quran and Mohammed, Adam was as big as a whale - WOW smiley

I see you are interested in cutting me open huh? Ask your Boko Haram brothers in Nigeria of all the Christians they have killed. If you want my pound of flesh, make sure you bring guns bigger than what I have smiley

Do you use your brain at all? You said death is the only disease and it doesn't have cure. I responded and said "IF" if were Jesus had a cure to death. The compound word here is IF - I was following your line of argument but I wasn't agreeing with it. Na was oh!

if humans can device a way song can be heard without a singer in front of you when you are hearing the song, definitely God can make food of His Prophet sing the praise of the 'prophet' [sa].

So Mohammed was using a DVD player in 7th Century Arabia smiley. Look at how you are displaying your ignorance and stu.pi.did.ty grin grin

Bros, do you read your Quran at all? You said there is NO verse, well here is ONE

Surah 71:19 === And Allah has made the earth for you as a [size=15pt]carpet[/size](spread out).

I know you will visit your muslim apologist websites and give other meaning to the verse but again, it is clear from the above. And I have met your challenge by providing only ONE verse
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
@alexis; I can't let anyone know who i am. Come on. its just to let you know that you are dealing with a seasoned mind here. The Bible is quite about height, but vocal about the giant size. Imagine what is even giant in "Vast" heaven. Can you imagine how not a giant it will be on earth, yet produced giants with tiny little ladies of the earth? When did Bob Wadlow live and how far after Adam [as] and where is the evidence to disprove that Adam [as] is not Islam says, Wadlow?

I am not interested in cutting you to pieces. I leave the job to the biologist the moment you let me talk to her. I dislike the boko haraam. but i dont dislike the biologist. I use my brain plenty. Thank God for that. Your 'if' will not change the fact that a terminal disease [death] terminates whoever it afflicts in the end. If you said Jesus cured it, I say it was in remission, then. Today, you dont see the people you said he cured. The disease had inflicted them for good and there is no cure. It will afflict me and you. There is no single if about it.

My bringing the knowledge of the 20 or 21 century to explain event of 7th century is to show you that Allah is capable of doing everything. If it was Jesus that his food sang his praises, the christian will see it as an affirmation of his deity. You see your problem; exaggerating the mundane.

I read the Quran. And is the carpet flat, alexis? of course not. The carpet is a top layer and it covers and adopts the shape of what it covers. This is the reason that if you do not want natural lumps or bumps when you are laying carpet, it is mechanically stretched and fix in place.

Surah 71:19 === And Allah has made the earth for you as a carpet(spread out).

I cant ask you the same question you asked me because i will then be doing injustice.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
RoyPCain

@alexis; I can't let anyone know who i am. Come on. its just to let you know that you are dealing with a seasoned mind here. The Bible is quite about height, but vocal about the giant size. Imagine what is even giant in "Vast" heaven. Can you imagine how not a giant it will be on earth, yet produced giants with tiny little ladies of the earth? When did Bob Wadlow live and how far after Adam [as] and where is the evidence to disprove that Adam [as] is not Islam says, Wadlow?

You are here using circular reasoning and stylishly evading the question. My point about Wadlow was to prove that there is a record about the tallest living man in our century. Your Quran claim can't be confirmed; you are the one making the claim, not me. God made elephant, we can see it, God made dinosaurs, we have their fossils to confirm how big they were, God made the whale, we know how big and large they are. Allah made 90 feet Adam, Eve, their kids - can't the Quran provide any evidence. If you fail to provide evidence as a muslim; then you have to take the back seat and shut up because you have no proof. The evidence to prove that Adam wasn't 90 feet is simple - every known human being dead or alive wasn't 90 feet tall smiley

I am not interested in cutting you to pieces. I leave the job to the biologist the moment you let me talk to her. I dislike the boko haraam. but i dont dislike the biologist. I use my brain plenty. Thank God for that. Your 'if' will not change the fact that a terminal disease [death] terminates whoever it afflicts in the end. If you said Jesus cured it, I say it was in remission, then. Today, you dont see the people you said he cured. The disease had inflicted them for good and there is no cure. It will afflict me and you. There is no single if about it.

Go around in circles Bros, we know you are good at it smiley

My bringing the knowledge of the 20 or 21 century to explain event of 7th century is to show you that Allah is capable of doing everything. If it was Jesus that his food sang his praises, the christian will see it as an affirmation of his deity. You see your problem; exaggerating the mundane.

The miracles Jesus performed or his deity isn't proven by stu.p.i.d claims. How can someone food sing to them before they eat it? Jesus healed the sick, raised the raised, helped the cripple to walk, cured the woman with the issue of blood, cast of demons etc. Miracles are not folk-tales Bros, that is what Mohammed was telling you people. If my food sang to me, I would go and see a doctor; something Mohammed should have done. It is on record in the Hadith that he was under a spell.

I read the Quran. And is the carpet flat, alexis? of course not. The carpet is a top layer and it covers and adopts the shape of what it covers. This is the reason that if you do not want natural lumps or bumps when you are laying carpet, it is mechanically stretched and fix in place.

It's interesting how muslims defend the Quran. When you put a carpet on the ground, is it FLAT or ROUND? See how you are trying to defend such a stu.p.i.d statement. It amazes me that a grown man like you can't use his thinking faculty when it comes to your religion. Keep reading your Quran:

Surah 2:22 === [He] who made for you the earth a [size=16pt]bed[/size] [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].

I cant ask you the same question you asked me because i will then be doing injustice.

You can't ask me because I believe in Science and Science doesn't teach such nonsense smiley
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
@alexis; you are not bright at all. bob wadlow record is based on 1,000 of data collection or just few hundred years? how far back did Adam [AS] exist? if you find fossils of large animals, have you found the fossils of man nearest to them in existence and his bone is less that 90 ft and you positively identify him as Adam [as]? whats wrong with the picture in your head? I guess you didnt have any picture in your head.

God. You are so , alexis. which is easier, food singing the praises of a noble man [as] who God performed Miracles by him or God becoming man and die by man hanging Him? you disbelieve the food singing the praises, yet you accept that God was killed by hanging? I hope you are not responsible for anything sensitive in the organization that pays wages to you? you do need a supervisor, for sure.

Surah 2:22 === [He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].

have you looked at the curvature of the earth? you need to do that by going to a playing field or a part or a long boulevard as look and you will see that it curves in your sight. But when you get to where you think the curve is, it will be flat to its surrounding. the earth is a bed for all humans living on it, yet it is curve as we all know. But when you are in your small space, alexis, since you have not noticed it all your life, your tiny space you call a bedroom is flat.

in too ways the Quran is correct; as a bed spread out so that it is a Mercy you can rest on it, making your bed firm on it or even use it as a bed. further because of its curvature, all of life activities is not a continuum because the night time is a Mercy where the break and rest in most needed or are you one of the graveyard ship workers? it might be the best shift for your kind of thinking so that you dont ruin the asset to much.

Alexis. you are a bore for such a youth. i need to ignore you because you seem to be drunk on ignorance and it may be contagious.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
@alexis; you are not bright at all. bob wadlow record is based on 1,000 of data collection or just few hundred years? how far back did Adam [AS] exist? if you find fossils of large animals, have you found the fossils of man nearest to them in existence and his bone is less that 90 ft and you positively identify him as Adam [as]? whats wrong with the picture in your head? I guess you didnt have any picture in your head.

God. You are so , alexis. which is easier, food singing the praises of a noble man [as] who God performed Miracles by him or God becoming man and die by man hanging Him? you disbelieve the food singing the praises, yet you accept that God was killed by hanging? I hope you are not responsible for anything sensitive in the organization that pays wages to you? you do need a supervisor, for sure.

Surah 2:22 === [He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].

have you looked at the curvature of the earth? you need to do that by going to a playing field or a part or a long boulevard as look and you will see that it curves in your sight. But when you get to where you think the curve is, it will be flat to its surrounding. the earth is a bed for all humans living on it, yet it is curve as we all know. But when you are in your small space, alexis, since you have not noticed it all your life, your tiny space you call a bedroom is flat.

in too ways the Quran is correct; as a bed spread out so that it is a Mercy you can rest on it, making your bed firm on it or even use it as a bed. further because of its curvature, all of life activities is not a continuum because the night time is a Mercy where the break and rest in most needed or are you one of the graveyard ship workers? it might be the best shift for your kind of thinking so that you dont ruin the asset to much.

Alexis. you are a bore for such a youth. i need to ignore you because you seem to be drunk on ignorance and it may be contagious.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2013
RoyPCain

Wadlow record can be traced and we can all refer to it as authentic. Your 90 feet Adam can't be traced, no fossil, no skeletal structure, no historical evidence whatsoever. The reason there is no 90 Adam fossil is because HE DIDN'T EXIST OGA. It is only in muslim minds like yourself that he existed. With all the evidence pointing in the contrary, you are holding on a a 7th century Arab lie from an illiterate that didn't know the earth was spherical.

You are the one the one to provide evidence that Adam was 90 feet. Since you can't, you are here telling me since there is no evidence then it is true - IS THAT ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH? The burden of proof is on you - your Quran claimed he was 90 feet tall, it is up to your Quran and you muslims to help provide proof and evidence; if you can't then it is on record that you are a LIAR smiley

God. You are so, alexis. which is easier, food singing the praises of a noble man [as] who God performed Miracles by him or God becoming man and die by man hanging Him? you disbelieve the food singing the praises, yet you accept that God was killed by hanging? I hope you are not responsible for anything sensitive in the organization that pays wages to you? you do need a supervisor, for sure.

The question you should ask yourself is this - Does food sing? Does your eba in front of you sing? How is that a miracle? Imagine me putting amala in my mouth and the amala start hailing me? smiley

Your Quran confirms Jesus was the Messiah, that can't be argued. Read up the definition of a Messiah then come back and ask this question again. I own two businesses that are doing very well and I am humbled that God has put me in a position to bless others by offering employment to them. I don't manage and supervise people; that model doesn't work in this day and age anymore.

The author of the Quran should have looked at the curvature of the earth before he said it was a carpet or a bed spread out. You don't have to ask me. The earth is not a bed Mr. man. We in the 21st century know it is a sphere but the author of the Quran didn't know that and if it was Allah that authored the Quran then I wonder why He didn't know that the earth is not flat. The earth is not a bedroom or tiny space oga, your twisted logic has no substance. The author of the Quran should have done some scientific research to confirm such before he said it was a carpet or a bed. If he said it was circular or round then we will not be having this conversation. You can defend this statement until the end of this world but you are shooting yourself in the foot. You are just an old man holding onto to lies he has believed all his life smiley

Stop playing st.u.p.i.d; we know that the Quran wasn't using metaphors here or figure of speech. Read the commentaries on the Surah to be sure. You are deliberately lying. The Quran claim the earth was flat smiley. Your holy book claimed the earth was flat Oga, I hope you don't teach that to your kids smiley

Alexis. you are a bore for such a youth. i need to ignore you because you seem to be drunk on ignorance and it may be contagious

For a man that said prevention is the same as cure; I wonder why you are on a public forum created by infidels :0. Grey hair is not a sign of wisdom old man, it is a sign of old age. Try and have some honesty and integrity - it's the least you can teach your children smiley
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by miftaudeen(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
The black holes

Certainly, Scientists discovered a giant black hole at the center of our galaxy which is 4 million times double the sun, Qur’an had referred to these creatures,…

Black holes are terrifying cosmic phenomenon and scientists are trying to discover its secrets and they found that these holes are in our galaxy and they are heavy four million times than the sun!

A group of germen scientists from Max Planck Society had found strong evidence that these holes are existed in our galaxy (Milky Way) and they accurately measured the space between earth and the center of the galaxy.

Before, it was just a kind of estimation because of the billions of stars but now it is a clear reality with no doubt.

For 16 years those scientists performed many studies on 28 stars around the center of Milky Way and by studying the movement of these starts they said that they became able to determine the characteristics of the substance that these stars are moving around.

Professor Reinhard Gentzl head of the research team said “our study offered a strong evidence on the existence of the giant black holes ”

Astronomers accurately measured the space between earth and the center of the galaxy as they found it 27000 light years and they used infrared rays to penetrate the dust clouds

Did Quran pointed to these Black Holes?

Scientists say that these super-massive black holes are dead stars but they are very heavy within very narrow space, they are the cemetery of the stars, swallow, sweep everything coming close to it even light and they are swimming in the space.

As they have very enormous gravity they attract even light and do not reflect it and do not allow any light to leave, so, they are invisible.

Because of the greatness of these creatures, they are one of the very great cosmic phenomena.

Allah, Almighty swears by it (To show how great they are) and by their distinctive characteristics:

(Invisible, swims in the space, sweeps and swallows anything close to it even light).

Quran summed up these attributes in only three words. He almighty says:

“So, verily I swear of that invisibles * that running and sweep” At-Takweer (verses 15,16)

Since Allah, The Almighty swears by these frightful holes, it is a must that these should be discovered by human one day to be evidence of the sincerity of the Quran.

And this discovery must be on the hand of unbelievers to show them a proof for the sincerity of the Quran and to be as an argument on them on the Day of Resurrection.

And of course the appeal is addressed to non-Muslims, because Muslims believe in all that came in the Quran without physical evidence on this.

This means that the Quran text includes three clear miracles:

1. had preceded the Non- Muslims scientists in talking about the black holes phenomenon.

2. Pointed to an implication that these holes exist and will be discovered, as everything that Allah swears by it is necessary to be seen whether by human in this world or in the Hereafter to be a proof on the sincerity of the Quran.

3 - There is an implication that who will discover these holes are non-Muslim, and this is what actually happened, as the Scientists who discovered these holes are non-Muslims, and Allah talked to them as an answer to his swear:

“Verily this is the word of a most honorable Messenger” (At-Takweer-verse19)

Our question for those who denies these miracles: Do black holes have been described with such accuracy, accidentally? Or is there a scientific miracle in the Quran?
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
miftaudeen: The black holes

Certainly, Scientists discovered a giant black hole at the center of our galaxy which is 4 million times double the sun, Qur’an had referred to these creatures,…

Black holes are terrifying cosmic phenomenon and scientists are trying to discover its secrets and they found that these holes are in our galaxy and they are heavy four million times than the sun!

A group of germen scientists from Max Planck Society had found strong evidence that these holes are existed in our galaxy (Milky Way) and they accurately measured the space between earth and the center of the galaxy.

Before, it was just a kind of estimation because of the billions of stars but now it is a clear reality with no doubt.

For 16 years those scientists performed many studies on 28 stars around the center of Milky Way and by studying the movement of these starts they said that they became able to determine the characteristics of the substance that these stars are moving around.

Professor Reinhard Gentzl head of the research team said “our study offered a strong evidence on the existence of the giant black holes ”

Astronomers accurately measured the space between earth and the center of the galaxy as they found it 27000 light years and they used infrared rays to penetrate the dust clouds

Did Quran pointed to these Black Holes?

Scientists say that these super-massive black holes are dead stars but they are very heavy within very narrow space, they are the cemetery of the stars, swallow, sweep everything coming close to it even light and they are swimming in the space.

As they have very enormous gravity they attract even light and do not reflect it and do not allow any light to leave, so, they are invisible.

Because of the greatness of these creatures, they are one of the very great cosmic phenomena.

Allah, Almighty swears by it (To show how great they are) and by their distinctive characteristics:

(Invisible, swims in the space, sweeps and swallows anything close to it even light).

Quran summed up these attributes in only three words. He almighty says:

“So, verily I swear of that invisibles * that running and sweep” At-Takweer (verses 15,16)

Since Allah, The Almighty swears by these frightful holes, it is a must that these should be discovered by human one day to be evidence of the sincerity of the Quran.

And this discovery must be on the hand of unbelievers to show them a proof for the sincerity of the Quran and to be as an argument on them on the Day of Resurrection.

And of course the appeal is addressed to non-Muslims, because Muslims believe in all that came in the Quran without physical evidence on this.

This means that the Quran text includes three clear miracles:

1. had preceded the Non- Muslims scientists in talking about the black holes phenomenon.

2. Pointed to an implication that these holes exist and will be discovered, as everything that Allah swears by it is necessary to be seen whether by human in this world or in the Hereafter to be a proof on the sincerity of the Quran.

3 - There is an implication that who will discover these holes are non-Muslim, and this is what actually happened, as the Scientists who discovered these holes are non-Muslims, and Allah talked to them as an answer to his swear:

“Verily this is the word of a most honorable Messenger” (At-Takweer-verse19)

Our question for those who denies these miracles: Do black holes have been described with such accuracy, accidentally? Or is there a scientific miracle in the Quran?

With all your paragraphs, you forgot to quote one Quranic text to back it up smiley.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by miftaudeen(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
alexis:

With all your paragraphs, you forgot to quote one Quranic text to back it up smiley.
are you closing eye when you are reading the post? don't you suratu takweer there.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
miftaudeen: are you closing eye when you are reading the post? don't you suratu takweer there.

Mr Man, when you make claims - learn to back them up. Your Suratu Takweer; what scientific concept does it back up? For example:

1. The Quran said Adam was 90 feet tall! Can you prove this to be true outside the Quran?
2. The Quran said the earth is flat! How can you defend this?
3. The Quran said a fly carries disease in one wing and the cure for the same disease in another. Can you prove this?

Thanks
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by cleanvessel(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
@RoyPCain

All these your islamic sciences are fallacies. There is nothing like that in reality. It shows to a very great extent that the quran is not reliable.

How can food sing praises to Muhammad? Does food have mouth? It must have been Muhammad's jinns (demons) who were singing. You said if it were Jesus that said that it would enhance His deity. Where do you see Jesus doing magic? What we have in Christiendom is miracle.

Want to know the difference? Magic has no usefulness to humanity but miracle: healing the sick, raising the dead etc. But what we see in islam is allah writing here and there, babies born with quran printed in this world, food singing praises etc. How are those magics useful to us? They are mere spiritual deceptions.

Anyway I can see that alexis is up to the task, I only want respond to where you tried to compare Muhammad, a sinner with Jesus who your quran says is faultless (Quran 19:19).

So continue with alexis, your superior on this thread.

Thank you.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by miftaudeen(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Scientific implications in the part of the ayah that can be translated as, “He creates you …creation after creation in three veils of darkness.”(Surat Az-Zumar (The Groups): 06):

The fetus is surrounded inside the uterus by several membranes. From the inner to the outer membrane, these are: The amion membrane, the chorion membrane and the decidua membrane. These three membranes completely enclose the fetus and therefore keep it in complete darkness; this is the first darkness. The three membranes of the fetus are themselves surrounded by the walls of the uterus, which is a thick wall made up of three layers; forming the second complete darkness surround the fetus and its membranes. The uterus, which contains the fetus and its membranes and surrounds it in two consecutive darkness’s, is itself found in the middle of the pelvis. The uterus is in turn fully surrounded by the body that is composed of the abdomen and the back. Both of the abdomen and back provide the third darkness in which the fetus lies. This is in agreement with what Allah (SWT) says; which can be translated as, “He creates you in the wombs of your mothers: creation after creation in three veils of darkness.” (Surat Az-Zumar (The Groups):06).

At the time of the revelation of the Qur’an and for many long centuries after, no one knew of these three veils of darkness. The precedence of the Glorious Qur’an in referring to them proves, without a shadow of a doubt, that the Glorious Qur’an is indeed the words of Allah (SWT), the Creator, Who revealed it with His knowledge to the Seal of His Prophets and protected it, as He promised, in the same language of its revelation (the Arabic language). In order to remain as evidence against people until the Day of Judgment, however most people do not know or do not comprehend.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by miftaudeen(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
The Miraculous Coccyx

By: Dr. / Zaghloul El-Naggar

Abu Hurayrah (AS) narrated that Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said:

“The earth would consume every part of the son of Adam (after his death) except for one bone; the coccyx (the bone at the base of the vertebral column) from which he is created and from which his body will be reconstituted on the Day of Resurrection”.

Explanation of the Hadith

In a number of Prophetic Ahadith, the Prophet (PBUH) mentioned that "Agbu adh-Dhanab" is a small bone as small as the mustard seed at the base of the spinal column. It is a remnant of the primary strand from which the human body is created in the embryonic stage, and it remains after his death and even after the decomposition of his body. It is this coccyx from which man will be brought back to life on the Day of Resurrection. The Prophet (PBUH) asserted that Allah will send water from the sky and then the dead bodies will grow like vegetation grows. There is nothing of the human body that does not decay except one bone; the coccyx, a small triangular bone at the base of the spinal column in human beings of which the human body will be recreated on the Day of Resurrection.

It is obvious that the issue of the decomposition of bodies , is a general rule , with the exception of the bodies of the Prophets and the martyrs as well as each Mu'adhin (caller to the prayer) , who seeks his reward only from Allah , as Imam Ibn Hajar mentioned , relying on the Ahadith of the Prophet )PBUH).

The Prophet (PBUH) foretold a scientific fact that was discovered only a few years ago. Specialists in embryology have proven, as Dr. Muhammad ‘Aly el-Bar said (in an extensive research) that the human body is created from a very delicate strand called "The primary strand". This is created, with the Will of Allah on the 15th day of the fertilization of the ovum and its implantation in the wall of the uterus. When this strand is found, all the organs of the embryo start to be formed , especially the nervous system , the initial parts of the vertebral column and the rest of the body parts because Allah has given this strand the ability , to stimulate the cells to start to divide , differentiate from each other and acquire their own specific characteristics . It also helps them accumulate together in their specialized tissues and full organs, which complement each other in their cooperation to perform all bodily functions.

It has been proven that this preliminary strand decomposes (after man's death) except for a small part (the origin of the coccyx), which remains at the end of the vertebral column (or in the vertebra known as the coccyx) and this is what is meant by "Agbu adh-dhanab" in the hadith.

When man dies, the whole body decomposes except for this part, from which – as mentioned in the hadith – man is recreated, exactly as a plant germinates from a seed. This process takes place, when, at the time of Resurrection, special rain falls from the sky, by the Will of Allah, The Almighty.

A group of Chinese scientists proved in some of their laboratory experiments that it is impossible for this part "Agbu adh-Dhanab" (the end part of the coccyx), to totally perish. They tried to dissolve it chemically in the strongest acids, through burning, pounding, and by subjecting it to various types of radiation. This definitely proves that the hadith of the Prophet (PBUH) is true and precedes all scientific experiments by 1400 years.
Re: Scientific Miracles from the Quran by alexis(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
miftaudeen: Scientific implications in the part of the ayah that can be translated as, “He creates you …creation after creation in three veils of darkness.”(Surat Az-Zumar (The Groups): 06):

The fetus is surrounded inside the uterus by several membranes. From the inner to the outer membrane, these are: The amion membrane, the chorion membrane and the decidua membrane. These three membranes completely enclose the fetus and therefore keep it in complete darkness; this is the first darkness. The three membranes of the fetus are themselves surrounded by the walls of the uterus, which is a thick wall made up of three layers; forming the second complete darkness surround the fetus and its membranes. The uterus, which contains the fetus and its membranes and surrounds it in two consecutive darkness’s, is itself found in the middle of the pelvis. The uterus is in turn fully surrounded by the body that is composed of the abdomen and the back. Both of the abdomen and back provide the third darkness in which the fetus lies. This is in agreement with what Allah (SWT) says; which can be translated as, “He creates you in the wombs of your mothers: creation after creation in three veils of darkness.” (Surat Az-Zumar (The Groups):06).

At the time of the revelation of the Qur’an and for many long centuries after, no one knew of these three veils of darkness. The precedence of the Glorious Qur’an in referring to them proves, without a shadow of a doubt, that the Glorious Qur’an is indeed the words of Allah (SWT), the Creator, Who revealed it with His knowledge to the Seal of His Prophets and protected it, as He promised, in the same language of its revelation (the Arabic language). In order to remain as evidence against people until the Day of Judgment, however most people do not know or do not comprehend.

How is all this scientific Bros?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Declares Monday Public Holiday For New Year / Muslims: Can You Clear These? / Does Gala Contain Swine Meat?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.