Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany (19712 Views)

CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing / Nigeria CBN Gov. Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Revolva(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Its high time somebody looked into dis patience matter ...I suspect she is not sick she is just stashing hard currency to swiss bank or foreign banks..in the name of receiving treatment..I suspect jare dis is her second trip
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Parnassuss(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2013
Olodo 1: This aso rock is becoming scary a kind of. Well it was only Abudusalam that went there and came out without death to his family attached to his record. I pray she went abroad for shopping and the the likes.

Haba Olodo, this prayer sef? Who get the money way she dey use shop?

PEJ anyhow way e wan be may it be, God's is greater than yours.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by ichidodo: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2013
ayya! Ouiya! So it was her convoy i saw yesterday moving tru the expressway along wuse-2. Mehn,the speed of that convoy was bloody!! The convoy consisted of an ambulance, some very very mean lookin sedans and jeeps. Oh! Lest i forget they were flanked by stuntmen on police-powerbikes. The 'police stuntmen' drove all of us of the road, i wanted to tag along but the speed, the heavy traffic and their driving was too much for me. Damn!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by superior1: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2013
The only question on my mind, Is she still a serving Perm Sec in Bayelsa Government?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by israel007: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2013
Nothing should happen this woman abeg. I like her so much
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by shiftbutton: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2013
Revolva: Its high time somebody looked into dis patience matter ...I suspect she is not sick she is just stashing hard currency to swiss bank or foreign banks..in the name of receiving treatment..I suspect jare dis is her second trip

O boy, u may jst be rite o, this may jst be a smoke screen to keep the rumor wheels spinning while the real objective na to stach money somewhere.
Who says nigerians are not smart

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Dee60: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2013
All will be well. may she return in peace and in good health. Our prayers are with you, Madam.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by tommykiwi(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2013
nuclearboy: Why are people pitying someone who insists she was NOT ill, sick or admitted? Shebi na holiday she say she go for?

Please Madam, enjoy your journey!
It would have been better if you just wish her fast recovery because she his still your first lady ok.Get well soon my first lady...
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by toluxa1(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2013
nuclearboy:

Someone says herself that she's fine yet you are praying for her to recover - from what? Should she recover from good health and become sick?

".....let the weak say, I am strong." - Joel 3:10
"....for when I am weak, then am I strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:10

Eku ojo meta sir wink
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by nicefeeling: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2013
That Aso rock is haunted I can't say, but all I know is that whichever household that sits on the throne of power (whether Federal or state) without d interest of Nigeria at heart and working towards it then Woe unto them ~sicknesses, diseases and death will be their lot...its no curse its called Nemesis.

But if its d agenda of d devil to distract our leaders frm carrying out their responsibilities, then God will heal them and they will die but live to testify to the glory of God #shikena#

I have said my piece!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by TableLeg(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2013
Goodluck in Germany, the woman who invented grammar!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by sunkoye: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi: If she were ur mother, would u ve typed the above?
She is someone's mother, wife, sister, Aunty, Best friend, mentor etc
atleast, think abt these people....
And i dont think she has committed any crime in Nigeria, so why d hate?
u are sure an alien!...yep sum1's mother that murders another person’s mother and destroy the futures of mothers to be...simply becos of her position in govt. is it dat u dont know dat u dont av to pull a trigger b4 u take life? every single penny she embezzled destroys u and me!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by samally: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2013
For christ sake, what is going on with our country Nigeria?? the last time they said she was flown to germany she was in dubai with her 8 friends where they Ate and even forgot there Passport at concord hotel where they lodge...

Now another supid and idiotmatic remour that she as been flown to germany for emergency medical checkup....May God almighty puinsh the people that loot our money and make the poor people sleep in hunger and sorrow

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Lafimo: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2013
God dey!!! I wish her safe trip and good health.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nwogbe: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2013
Afolabs101:

He's got a point, Patience has always denied ever being sick or going for treatment, so how can you pray for her or wish her a speedy recovery?

Someone said to me the other day that he thinks all these people are suffering from aids (patience, chime, imoke, diezani etc), cause the way those people sleep around is crazy!
You're kidding me right Aids is no longer a terminal disease oo for your info. Let alone being a treat 2 these categories of people u mentioned.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2013
Ibn sultan: hmm some body abt to kick d jerrycan .....
Jerrycan ke? na jerrytank she go kick
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Nwogbe:
You're kidding me right Aids is no longer a terminal disease oo for your info. Let alone being a treat 2 these categories of people u mentioned.
I guess you mean HIV not AIDS
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by yokiti: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2013
The last time she went; she were told she went for a deserved rest.
Now, what will they tell us? Maybe they will say she went to pray for Nigeria.
Whichever way ma; I wish you best of luck.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2013
Wish her well
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nonybb: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
You can't be consuming one billion naira food in country where 85% are living on less than 300 naira a day or hundred thousand a year and expect God not to come down from heaven and choke you to death.

The gods of Aso Villa is demanding for blood.
loooool LMAO hahahahaha
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Jalal(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2013
Season 2, don kickoff, grab ya copy now!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2013
Mariam babangida,Abacha,stella obj,yaradua,now dame jonathan......pls I dey wait for breaking news o.rich also cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by ifihearam: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2013
Ibn sultan: hmm some body abt to kick d jerrycan .....

Yes. Your mother
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by ifihearam: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2013
JideJamez: Mariam babangida,Abacha,stella obj,yaradua,now dame jonathan......pls I dey wait for breaking news o.rich also cry

Yes ooo. Breaking news of your mother or father dying soon
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by ifihearam: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2013
sunkoye: u are sure an alien!...yep sum1's mother that murders another person’s mother and destroy the futures of mothers to be...simply becos of her position in govt. is it dat u dont know dat u dont av to pull a trigger b4 u take life? every single penny she embezzled destroys u and me!

How does single penny destroy your generation?the ones you do or the ones your loval government chairmen,governors does not destroy you,its the first lady's own abi?? What ever you wish her will return to your mother,sisters,aunties,babe and wife.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2013
ifihearam:

Yes ooo. Breaking news of your mother or father dying soon
yes o I lost my father and brother to inadequate health facilities in Nigeria since we no get money to carry the poor pple to germany. So u too go soon experience wetin I don see for life. Walking dead

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by ifihearam: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2013
ochukoccna: I wish her the best but I cant shake off the feeling that Madam Patience may soon utter the words,goodbye planet Earth.

I wish your mother the best but I can't shake of the feelings that your mother will soon utter the word "goodbye to planet earth"
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by ifihearam: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
You can't be consuming one billion naira food in country where 85% are living on less than 300 naira a day or hundred thousand a year and expect God not to come down from heaven and choke you to death.

The gods of Aso Villa is demanding for blood.

And where was your father and mother when she and her husband were working hard before they got to where they are today,he was tapping wine abi Oloshi.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2013
I think dis Ifihearam needs to visit yaba left to receive some brain treatment'sorry no money too fly u go germany "slowpoke"

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi: If she were ur mother, would u ve typed the above?
She is someone's mother, wife, sister, Aunty, Best friend, mentor etc
atleast, think abt these people....
And i dont think she has committed any crime in Nigeria, so why d hate?

Go and seat down Jor, thank God she is not my mother I wouldn't let her to come and bring curse to my head. I always advice my mother or father when ever they do anything wrong let her children do the same. Listen you are always on the wrong section religion section is not here please let us keep hating that is the only thing we have at the moment. I am a Christian so is she we are both going to hell, so you don't need to preach to us she is just as bad as us if she can let her husband treat us like animals.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2013
Nigerians deserve the leaders they have....hisss. I'll save my prayers for the millions of citizens who are also ill but cannot even afford the abysmal healthcare within Nigeria talkless of Germany.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo 2016: Sheriff Should Forgive Us- PDP Lawmaker / If You Think Those In National Assembly Are Idiots, Wait For 2019 - Garba Shehu / Oni Asks Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.