Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany (19706 Views)

CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing / Nigeria CBN Gov. Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by mo10(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
sadIts so pathetic hw shallow we can be in this country. Evri thing seems to suit our life style even wen we r burnin underneath. I see no reason why the 1st family will hide the state of the 1st lady's health.they didn't knw they will bcome public when they won election? I don't blame them, they didn't get there by the people's choice. The 1st lady of a country who is also the perm secretary in her state. Are er FOOLS? She should better not come back o, we need selfless and accountable leaders. No one is stoppin u from getin rich bt doin it to the detriment of ur people? That's wickedness. Nigerians had better woken up to vote the right people in Govt cos we are the major cause of these problems and note. God won't come down and rule for us and let no one tell me its Godks will. My bible says wat ever we bind on heart shall be bind in heaven.... So we allowed this and God approved it. Nigerians, let's WAKE UP

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by bobolic: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
It has happened before. People get ready. For what Remember the answer Scar gave to the hyennas in THE LION KING ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
mo_4: sadIts so pathetic hw shallow we can be in this country. Evri thing seems to suit our life style even wen we r burnin underneath. I see no reason why the 1st family will hide the state of the 1st lady's health.they didn't knw they will bcome public when they won election? I don't blame them, they didn't get there by the people's choice. The 1st lady of a country who is also the perm secretary in her state. Are er FOOLS? She should better not come back o, we need selfless and accountable leaders. No one is stoppin u from getin rich bt doin it to the detriment of ur people? That's wickedness. Nigerians had better woken up to vote the right people in Govt cos we are the major cause of these problems and note. God won't come down and rule for us and let no one tell me its Godks will. My bible says wat ever we bind on heart shall be bind in heaven.... So we allowed this and God approved it. Nigerians, let's WAKE UP

I done tire oh let everybody go an safe themselves. I've said the same thing time and time again
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Duduconfirm: 1:55am On Jan 16, 2013
[quote author=F.klin]Dat stingy woman..dem gv am pam sec..and all most all d construction goin on in some part of nigeria na her and her husband carry d contract 2 construct dem...i pray dey dont win d next election cos dey r just there 2 gada money and run....

If dem gather the money, dem no go run, dem go walk, infact stroll out of aso rock
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by LordReed(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
I predicted to a friend that if all the accusations of corruption against Dame Patience were true then when retribution comes calling it won't be easy for her.

For her children's sake I sorely hope this is not that retribution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos / Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari / Itse Sagay: SIP Shouldn’t Have Been Removed From Osinbajo’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.