Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany (19711 Views)

CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing / Nigeria CBN Gov. Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by funkymis(f): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Only God knows
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Temi99: hey madam,nobody want her dead...I just want u to know that she's not the only one about to die because of sickness.so to me is not new.death is inevitable.anyway quick recovery pej
Haba! Abt to die? grin grin
I also wish her a quick recovery! Atleast for d sake of her children.
Most pple dont know wt it feels like to lose someone verry close! D day i tot i ws going to lose my mum, i completely understood d pain and how it hurts so deeply! Bt thank God, she made it!
So i wont support d death of anybody no matter what!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Most pple dont know wt it feels like to lose someone verry close! D day i tot i ws going to lose my mum, i completely understood d pain and how it hurts so deeply! Bt thank God, she made it!

Okay ma we have learnt from your story you can now join the religious section.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:

Did you fly your mother abroad to London ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

Why is my phone not letting me call her S.L.U.T man
If u knew d meaning of slu.t, u wont be typn dat in this forum, cause obviously this topic or my points got nothn to do wid dat! So i will just assume that u r out of words, nd just lookn for d quickest ways to attack or get to me! Bt ve got a bad news for u boy....i aint moved! So far my unclad pic aint hanging on my profile....so y shud i b moved?
What u need is a good mindset boy, until then u will never make sense to anyone! Too bad sad
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

Okay ma we have learnt from your story you can now join the religious section.
?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi: The truth is am not in support of d bad govt, bt will never wish or pray for anyone's death no matter the circumstances!
You wishn nd praying for her death, is verry selfish and wicked of u! And it shows u r no dffrt frm those pple embezzling our money as well...if u continued to think this way, this country will never move forward!
sha rap
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
hm spicymimi abeg tell ur boss say i get confin fr sell
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ibn sultan: hm spicymimi abeg tell ur boss say i get confin fr sell
Wanted to take u serious, bt knowin that u are a coffin seller? Lmfaoooo! Bsds U guys pray for pple's death everyday....btw are u frm Aluu? Slowpoke!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Wanted to take u serious, bt knowin that u are a coffin seller? Lmfaoooo! Bsds U guys pray for pple's death everyday....btw are u frm Aluu? Slowpoke!

Answer my question did u take your mum abroad . U didn't answer that question because u no where I am going .do u no million s that can't even dream of going to the hospital you Don t look don't come here again u r very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by 2Legit2Qui: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

You see that slot (spicymimi) saying things about my generation for what reason can you please ask her if anybody knows Jonathan 10 years ago I'm sure God will be kicking himself for choosing those bastards called Jonathan's family to lead us. Only God knows why, but he choosed saul as well the way he chosed Jonathan to lead us. Back to my point anybody can get there just like him that slot never thinks. Its like she is brain damaged.

The way the president and the first lady behave is embarrassing very embarrassing that's why I said we are not in the same league or class because if we where and I was a Nigerian president nations will be begging to mix with us including America I'm telling you he looks desperate and wants to be recognised internationally the way he present himself. He doesn't have any leadership qualities at all.

Of course you will make a better First Lady...OOOPPSSSS - a better President I mean.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by gilmaro(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
PEG get well and leave aso-rock alive.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

Of course you will make a better First Lady...OOOPPSSSS - a better President I mean.

Loooooool you this guy you are a joker you give me jokes seriously and I no what you are doing safe anyway.cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
I hope this spicymimi slut knows that I'm waiting I've got a job to go too. Spicious baby hummmmm I'm waiting oh
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

Answer my question did u take your mum abroad . U didn't answer that question because u no where I am going .do u no million s that can't even dream of going to the hospital you Don t look don't come here again u r very annoying.
haba! Is it only tru sickness one cud lose anyone Pple die tru various ways mehn! Dosent have to be tru sickness okay? Pple die tru kidnappn as well nd so many others! So think wella nextime!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :
I hope this spicymimi slut knows that I'm waiting I've got a job to go too. Spicious baby hummmmm I'm waiting oh
You mean that job of bangn sluts?
M.U.M.U like i told ya earlier....u ve nver seen me nor seen my unclad pic bfore, so u calln me a slut makes me wonder if u dying to Get laid! Sowee hun...i cant be of help...u cud ask ur sisters anyway! It aint that bad! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
My spiciness slot you still haven't answered my questions. Did you fly your mum abroad yes or no simple. You be my gal talk to me
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :
My spiciness slot you still haven't answered my questions. Did you fly your mum abroad yes or no simple. You be my gal talk to me
Are u that daft? Geeez! To think dat u r a guy and u got dis dull brain makes this more annoyn! So if someone got kidnappd i shud fly to out of d country whr d person ws kidnappd to rescue the person abi Y r u soooooo dumb? For ur info my mum wasnt Ill ok? Geez! Must i xplain to u, bfore u gt dis? sad
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :
Are u that daft? Geeez! To think dat u r a guy and u got dis dull brain makes this more annoyn! So if someone got kidnappd i shud fly out of d country whr d person ws kidnappd to rescue the person abi Y r u soooooo dumb? For ur info my mum wasnt Ill ok? Geez! Must i xplain to u, bfore u gt dis? sad
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
You mean that job of bangn sluts?
M.U.M.U like i told ya earlier....u ve nver seen me nor seen my unclad pic bfore, so u calln me a slut makes me wonder if u dying to Get laid! Sowee hun...i cant be of help...u cud ask ur sisters anyway! It aint that bad! grin

I don't think I want to see ever thank you I have a wife thank you very much.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Are u that daft? Geeez! To think dat u r a guy and u got dis dull brain makes this more annoyn! So if someone got kidnappd i shud fly out of d country whr d person ws kidnappd to rescue the person abi Y r u soooooo dumb? For ur info my mum wasnt Ill ok? Geez! Must i xplain to u, bfore u gt dis? sad

You see you can afford to fly her some people can't because they can't afford the money so pls I get the hint and I totally understood you ma I'm very dumb thanks to you ma spicesmimi lovely name spend the loot wisely oh my gal.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
spicy mimi i undrstnd ur piont n dz d truth am only expresin my bitterness i hv seen nigerian fellow brb n sis killed my d offspring of corruption such as bokohrm poor hosp to porvety de hv 1000 of guards we dnt so i admire ur pointz Godbless u
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

I don't think I want to see ever thank you I have a wife thank you very much.
lmfaoooo! So u r even married?? Chaiii! I just wonder wen married men are gonna quit acting like little boys on this forum!
If u got kids? And they are on dis forum, sure they gonna b dissappointed!
Learn to act matured dude!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

You see you can afford to fly her some people can't because they can't afford the money so pls I get the hint and I totally understood you ma I'm very dumb thanks to you ma spicesmimi lovely name spend the loot wisely oh my gal.
*Faints* am tired of havn to type dis all over again! She wsnt ill...ok?
Yes nt all Nigarians can afford to fly their relatives abroad, so are u just knowing that? Its been like dat bfore u and i were born so y blamn Patience? if u got d opportunity of being a president it wont change things, cause u might get carried away aswell! Nd even if u wr a good nd faithful president we gonna still have pple who will nva b satisfied!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by SpicyMimi(f): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ibn sultan: spicy mimi i undrstnd ur piont n dz d truth am only expresin my bitterness i hv seen nigerian fellow brb n sis killed my d offspring of corruption such as bokohrm poor hosp to porvety de hv 1000 of guards we dnt so i admire ur pointz Godbless u
thanks and u too!
I understnd u bro, and am not blind to all these as well! U fink i like Johnathan? I can rmber clearly warning and begging pple not to vote for him cause i nva trusted him nor his decisions, so am nt a big fan of GEJ at alll....far frm it o! Bt one thing is, no matter my hatred for my fellow human being i will nva wish dem death! Is just a matter of time bfor his regime runs out and i hope Nigerians wake up this time and vote wisely!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by heykims(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
AnitaMandy:
What is wrong with Dame Patience saying that she's fine. If i'm being asked if i was sick when i am, i will most certainly reply with i'm fine. Its just human nature, the fact that she's the first land doesn't take away the human side of her. Nobody likes being sick or being reminded that they sick. Its gud to be positive at times. PEJ keep rejecting sickness n it will surely flee from u. Peace!!!
dude, unfortunately, u just took foolishness to d next level..
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by slimfit1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
thanks and u too!
I understnd u bro, and am not blind to all these as well! U fink i like Johnathan? I can rmber clearly warning and begging pple not to vote for him cause i nva trusted him nor his decisions, so am nt a big fan of GEJ at alll....far frm it o! Bt one thing is, no matter my hatred for my fellow human being i will nva wish dem death! Is just a matter of time bfor his regime runs out and i hope Nigerians wake up this time and vote wisely!
Ok let move on ma I understand you but sometimes let us express our self ma, we are not light kids if I don't express myself I will take it out on my wife and you don't want that. its very important ma thank you and good night.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by gilmaro(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Patience Jonathan Hale And Hearty, Not Flown Abroad -presidency - Politics - Nairaland

No need for the long argument cos the press are even confused. No one knows the truth this moment.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by nobniger: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
What happened to the hospitals in Niger,?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Vismat(f): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
boron10: Make she die abeg. So Fed govt would stop wasting money which ought to be used for infrastructural development on her.
I wonder what she has done for u to have wished her dead. Tell God to forgive u.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
nuclearboy:

Please explain what "emotion" you want me to show! Someone says herself that she's fine yet you are praying for her to recover - from what? Should she recover from good health and become sick?

Some of you people are really funny! Because at the end of the day, its you that's calling her a sick liar, not me!

Na so you hate the presido reach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited / Nigeria Would Have Collapsed If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari In 2015 – Sagay / President Buhari Orders Military Against Bandits: Don't Spare Them, Pursue Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.