Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S (14509 Views)

Attacks By Boko Haram Have Reduced In Nigeria, Says Buhari - ThisDay / Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) / Stop Celebrating Boko Haram Attacks To Prove Jonathan’s Incompetence –nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by PedroJP(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
but this boko boys no b humans dem be ? No b mothers born dem ? Dem no get relatives ? Dem fall from the sky ? Na animals dem be ? Dem no de reason ? Does their instinct know nothing of moral conducts ? This pple na our fellow humans,y dem de behave dis way naa ? I never blieve say na human beings be this boko haram,me still de reason say na animals on rampage that got the idea of throwing bombs.
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by FiftyFifty(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
I don‘t think we need a foreign govt. to solve our domestic problem. What we need is a genuine commitment by a president that truly answer the name Commander-in-Chief. Let America too face its challenges & live Africa & Africans alone.
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by theripper: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
US, abeg , una fit make am next week. No need to ask Jona anytin, just locate Borno and Yobe first for our map. Then una fit start with d oda Boko states.

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by noso2004: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
the_ripper: US, abeg , una fit make am next week. No need to ask Jona anytin, just locate Borno and Yobe first for our map. Then una fit start with d oda Boko states.

How does this makes for a sensible comment? Calling for an undemocratic terrorist country to invade our airspace and indiscriminately destroy infrastructures? who the heck are these Americans? this is more reason why lagos just need to stand on her own and leave the rest of Nigerian states to deal with their problems. I am seriously hurt at the prospect of these albeit is just a suggestion it just goes to show what a non country we have become.
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by samakson(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
I bet you just wanna write all in the name of comments ! Are Innocent Nigerians not dying everyday, how many more have to die in Churches on Sunday? What exactly are you scared of ? There will be casualty no Doubt but then they BH activities will be limited.

Capnd143: ba7man am very sorry to say this; it seems you have strong unaffinity for reading, because if you had some levels of sane simple human thinking faculty then you would understand that the article above is anticipating killing of civillians!(which includes you) And diverging 4rm military target and objectives principles to employing all possibles "modus operandi" to eliminate targets.
SAY NO TO THE DRONES! SAY NO TO KILLING OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS!! SAY NO TO DRONE STRIKES!!! United we stand, divided we fall. God bless nigeria
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by size38: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
Abeg make dem do start because northern nigeria need this drone

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Astronott(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
All of them wil die by fire in Jesus Name. All the evil planners shall cry and weep, all d US defense people thinking this will DIE by fire!! Die families will perish. Dey will run seven ways.
God wil have mercy on our country and our leaders and save dem from spirit of error. Amen. Nigerians are praying.
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Wallie(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
I really don't understand why people are surprised by this! In the history of Nigeria, when things get out of hand or require advanced technologies, have we EVER handled it ourselves?

1. During the Biafra war, did we get outside help? Where the guns, planes and ammunition made in Nigeria?
2. When oil was discovered, who drilled for it?
3. When we wanted to build refineries, who built it?
4. What about bridges?
5. When the elites fall sick where do they go?
6. Who provided the technical knowledge and man power for the telephone services that you're using?
7. Now we have Boko Haram killing innocent people at will and soldiers retaliating by extrajudiciously killing innocent people, all with no end in sight!

Yet, we blame GEJ for not doing enough but what exactly do we expect him to do? Develop the Intelligence agencies overnight? Manufacture the needed technologies overnight in a country that lacks the infrastructure and technical know-how? Exactly what do you want him to do? Or are you guys blind to security agencies being successfully attacked in their very own backyard and blown to pieces?

Unfortunately, all GEJ can do is to do what we’ve always done when things get tough; seek outside help!

Someone said the US needs access to Nigeria’s agriculture and mineral resources. Some of you guys need to stop commenting! The US is a NET EXPORTER of foods, which means we have more food available than can be consumed and the surplus is sold to other countries. Here’s a link to educate yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_the_United_States

With regards to mineral resources, I’m guessing the guy is thinking about oil. Guess what, here’s another snippet from a paper published by the International Energy Agency (IEA):

The tide turns for US energy flows

Energy developments in the United States are profound and their effect will be felt well beyond North America – and the energy sector. The recent rebound in US oil and gas production, driven by upstream technologies that are unlocking light tight oil and shale gas resources, is spurring economic activity – with less expensive gas and electricity prices giving industry a competitive edge – and steadily changing the role of North America in global energy trade. By around 2020, the United States is projected to become the largest global oil producer (overtaking Saudi Arabia until the mid-2020s) and starts to see the impact of new fuel-efficiency measures in transport. The result is a continued fall in US oil imports, to the extent that North America becomes a net oil exporter around 2030. This accelerates the switch in direction of international oil trade towards Asia, putting a focus on the security of the strategic routes that bring Middle East oil to Asian markets.

The World Energy Outlook 2012
United States, which currently imports around 20% of its total energy needs, becomes all but self-sufficient in net terms – a dramatic reversal of the trend seen in most other energy importing countries.

http://iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/English.pdf

You should be worried about the Asians and not the Americans!
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by jmoore(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
na wash........ Drones will only come in if the president of Nigeria approves it.
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
So the people who helped cause our problem want to come and 'solve' it without our permission...as useless as our government is,any unauthorized aircraft in Nigerian airspace should be shot down...

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by citizenisb: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
The United States has dramatically reduced oil imports from Nigeria due to their huge discovery of shale oil in Dakota, Oklahoma e.t.c. And by 2017 the United States will overtake Saudi Arabia as the largest producer of Crude oil in the World.

Their only interest in Africa is to militarily contain the spread of the next Superpower which is China by limiting their access to vital resources in places like Iran and Africa so forget all those fake conspiracy theories.

As we speak MILITARY ASSETS are being flown to Australia, Japan and Korea to ring fence China and limit their expansionist plans. that is why the US has left Syrian shores and might soon withdraw from Afghanistan because the Middle East was yesterday's theatre. the new action is in ASIA because the United States is now ENERGY INDEPENDENT!!!
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by humberjade: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
The major disadvantage with these drones is that they find it difficult to discriminate btw combatants and non-combatants...Thus, once these drones are brought into the country to confront the BH boys, innocent children and mothers will fall victim...For this reason, I don't subscribe to the use of drones...While it can be argued in some quaters that the use of drones reduces military casualty, it still won't be widely accepted until the aforementioned disadvantage is taken care of.

But another question that comes to mind is 'in situations whereby the enemies (BH boys) are haboured and protected by this presumed innocent pple, what happens?'

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Afolabs101: This is why I fear for our country!
I can just imagine now, the US will be bombing indiscriminately and GEJ and Sambo will be thanking them!

GEJ already begged them to bring in the drones before, remember?
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by AjanleKoko: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
This is probably a terrible idea, especially for the people who live in those areas in the North. But unfortunately inevitable, just like places where it has happened in the past. Like Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and now maybe Mali. embarassed

All of those nations are characteristic of the following: an inept, corrupt and unpopular central government, severe fracturing along political, ethnic (maybe religious) lines, a massive indigent and frustrated population, and a close-knit crew of homicidal maniacs (read Al Qaeda, Boko Haram), hovering in the shadows, waiting to take advantage of the chaotic atmosphere to unleash mayhem.

The Northern politicians are just full of shyte, cutting off their noses to spite their faces. Belt up, Nigerians, there's a wild ride ahead!
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by citizenisb: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
citizenisb: The United States has dramatically reduced oil imports from Nigeria due to their huge discovery of shale oil in Dakota, Oklahoma e.t.c. And by 2017 the United States will overtake Saudi Arabia as the largest producer of Crude oil in the World.

Their only interest in Africa is to militarily contain the spread of the next Superpower which is China by limiting their access to vital resources in places like Iran and Africa so forget all those fake conspiracy theories.

As we speak MILITARY ASSETS are being flown to Australia, Japan and Korea to ring fence China and limit their expansionist plans. that is why the US has left Syrian shores and might soon withdraw from Afghanistan because the Middle East was yesterday's theatre. the new action is in ASIA because the United States is now ENERGY INDEPENDENT!!!
(Reuters) - The last time he was prime minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe's inaugural foreign trip was to China. In the job again 7 years later and relations with Beijing now chilly, Abe is turning first this time to the rising economic stars of Southeast Asia.

A hawkish Abe wants them to help counterbalance the growing economic and military might of China at a time when Japan needs new sources of growth for its languishing economy and is debating whether to make its own military more muscular.

But experts warn he will have to tread carefully during his visit to Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam this week to avoid provoking Bejing by appearing to "contain" China.

Beijing is also scouring the region in search of new investment and trade opportunities and sources of raw materials. But it is also clashing with countries in the region in territorial rows in the South China Sea, as well as with Japan over tiny isles in the East China Sea.
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 16, 2013
gerald09: Please don't. If any1 actually finks US is bring dis drones cos of their good faith in nigeria den I fink mumuizm full ur family. Its will jt lead to more genocide to this country. Any country US go into neva come out d same jt ask Afghanistan and the rest.
ask South Korea,now a developed country only because of US intervention.
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 16, 2013
I can understand the OP's POV,but I'm sorry,I just have to say its very short sighted. First;Torture,you say its wrong to torture captured terrorists,but obviously,Terrorists around the world do not agree with you;they consistently shock the world with the gruesomeness of their methods,using machetes to dismember live capives,electrocuting them in tubs of charged water,acid...get the picture? By contrast,waterboarding does not inflict any physical harm as it instead exploits the body's phsycological response,fear of drowning,infact,the subject does not come in contact with water even,so please explain to me the moral grounds on which someone who has participated in the earlier should be spared the latter. 2.
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 16, 2013
I can understand the OP's POV,but I'm sorry,I just have to say its very short sighted. First;Torture,you say its wrong to torture captured terrorists,but obviously,Terrorists around the world do not agree with you;they consistently shock the world with the gruesomeness of their methods,using machetes to dismember live capives,electrocuting them in tubs of charged water,acid...get the picture? By contrast,waterboarding does not inflict any physical harm as it instead exploits the body's phsycological response,fear of drowning,infact,the subject does not come in contact with water even,so please explain to me the moral grounds on which someone who has participated in the earlier should be spared the latter. 2. Drone attacks;Drones are operated by Soldiers who hold to the same code they would if they were in an actual battlefield,Drones are precision targeted at terrorist bases and individuals,these bases are where future moutallabs are trained to blow up planes,Buses,Shopping malls,Schools...all places which contain a large number of civillians, abi mak someone tell me the percentage of terrorist attacks that are targeted at millitary bases or personnel. These terrorists;deliberately target high density venues to blow up whereas in a drone attack,the collateral deaths are usually of relatives or people living in said bases along with the terrorists,while there are of course exceptions,that is the way of war. So how can some one compare 50 something or even a hundred civillians killed in a year in Terror-States,to the thousands of people killed in a single day in the united states...Not in war o,and lest you forget,in the aftermath of 9/11;the US declared war on terror,so,technically,those attacks are legal offensive actions in a duly declared war. 3.Nigeria-I agree with the majority on not wanting US drones in our Country,but only because this will demean our Sovereignity,I believe the way to go is for the Government to step up and take very serious action to wipe out the Terrorists in our Country,not just being on top of the situation each time innocent lives are lost in another senseless attack. If the government proves to be too weak,the option might not be there any longer as external intervention will be undertaken regardless,same way Nigeia is(was) intervening in Liberia,Uganda...
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by nas00(m): 4:34am On Jan 16, 2013
Wallie: Someone said the US needs access to Nigeria’s agriculture and mineral resources. Some of you guys need to stop commenting! The US is a NET EXPORTER of foods, which means we have more food available than can be consumed and the surplus is sold to other countries. Here’s a link to educate yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_the_United_States

With regards to mineral resources, I’m guessing the guy is thinking about oil. Guess what, here’s another snippet from a paper published by the International Energy Agency (IEA):

http://iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/English.pdf

You should be worried about the Asians and not the Americans!

We should stop commenting?
You think you know, but I don't think you know. Are you reallly so mentally warped, that you cannot see the bigger picture?
Cut me the crap. Every enligthened preson knows the USA is a major producer (and exporter) of agricultural produce and the USA had large crude oil and natural gas deposits ab-initio, in spite of their crude imports.
The truth you find difficult to fathom is that the american powers are not contented with what they have. Their ultimate goal is to control the world's resources, take advantage of weaker countries and dominate the world by proxy.

'Agriculture' is a term I hope your naughtiness understands. The USA doesn't just target countries for no strategic reason besides their primary excuse.
For instance, Afghanistan is arguably the world's largest producer of opium and cannabis. After the USA's lockdown on that country in the wake of the 9-11 attacks, the production and export of opium paradoxically continued to rise in Afghanistan, a war-torn country, because it was part of George Walker Bush's secret agenda to subtly divert more manpower (including women and children) into opium farming under strategic military control. Bush secretly took over the Afghan opium market while 'smart people' like you believed his only agenda was to crush the Taliban.
You noted america is a net exporter of agricultural produce. Well, maybe America exports this highly lucrative opium on a commercial scale too, or oil palm or groundnuts.

To open your eyes to the smokescreen principle of operation by america. Read between the lines:

http://www.cageprisoners.com/our-work/blog/item/4112-the-afghan-connection-the-war-on-terror-an-opiate-cash-cow

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-spoils-of-war-afghanistan-s-multibillion-dollar-heroin-trade/91

http://rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com/post/466008956/bushopium

America is smart (but we aren't necessarily less smart). By the time they finish with nigeria, most of our youth will likely be working for the greater gain of the USA, maybe on vast farmlands and mines with vested american interests. (which is good in a way for our agric sector, but I'd kick against for the cynical intent). Their overall aim is to rule the world. That is why they promote subtle policies to cage weaker nations in, and make them work for america while they short-change these nations.

Struggling to prevent North Korea, Iran, Pakistan et al from acquiring or testing nuclear weapons, when USA did just the same, leveling Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the process?

Guy, I speak from hindsight, insight and foresight. If you think other people's opinion don't count, then, too bad.
That said, I will say it again. Besides their 'drone attacks', the USA is most likely aiming to 'codedly' cash in on our economy, mainly agriculture and mineral resources. They are only giving an excuse to infilterate like they've evidently done to some countries in the middle east.

He who has ears, let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by man02: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2013
hahaha the will stop the northerners from movement to avoid their strike and disrupt the southern to exploit their oil
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by man02: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2013
this is a new world order strategy to colonise the world using military powers economic sanction and political or democratic unstability so dont be happy for their coming it is a modernise system of indirect rule using the code TERRORISM . watch 24 hours movie and you will know who are terrorists and who are their organisers

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2013
It hurts M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to see bad Belle people saying USA is this,USA is that,no one can honestly deny that the USA has contributed more Good than Bad to our World,from intervening to remove Despots who had murdered thousands and hundreds of thousands like Saddam,the Taliban,Gaddafi(indirectly)...to succeding in stopping Japanese imperialism and German Nazism in 1945,when the rest of the world was weary and at the point of defeat;to consistently donating the largest amounts of aid to Nations in need. Even then,no one expects that the USA is running a charity,she has been the cause of some fiascos that have cost lives,granted,she is arbitrary at times,but the fact remains that the Government of the USA's first duty is to their people,so if they have to exploit another country foolish enough to allow itself be exploited to get the resources to fill the massive need at home,they will. If they have to depose a head of state who is putting the lives of their citizens at risk by harboring Terrorists,who can honestly blame them for doing so?. Afterall,man must survive. Afterall,right now on the front page,the topic is there "Nigeria to send Troops to Mali",when you can answer what Nigerian troops are looking for in Mali,you will have the answer to what American drones are doing.
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by ochukoccna: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2013
How ignorant can people be?
A new wave of colonization is the real intent
Drones hitting 9ja &many are brainlessly applauding
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Fadelex(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2013
man02: hahaha the will stop the northerners from movement to avoid their strike and disrupt the southern to exploit their oil
Haha...wait, take a glass of water, sit down, relax and freshen up ur brain, av u done that Then make a sensible and readable comment...cuz the one u jst made is neither sensible
Nor readable

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Malawian(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2013
The drones are more than welcomed. When the east seceeds, the north with all their ammoury cannot roll out tanks to fight the east as the drones will get them mid way. This is good "castling". Obviously, america is the "blessed" one who have been prophesied in the bible to "enlarge (liberate) GAD'S (igbos) territory". Cry us a river !!! These egyptians we see today, we will see them no more. When the last plaque (drones) start killing your first born sons, you will let my people go !!!
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by francis4real(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
when will drone it start to strike here in Nigeria, I hope it start Next month. is Northern scared of war or what? I tough the muslim one enjoy violent & war. pls no mercy
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Wallie(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
nas 00:

We should stop commenting?
You think you know, but I don't think you know. Are you reallly so mentally warped, that you cannot see the bigger picture?
Cut me the crap. Every enligthened preson knows the USA is a major producer (and exporter) of agricultural produce and the USA had large crude oil and natural gas deposits ab-initio, in spite of their crude imports.
The truth you find difficult to fathom is that the american powers are not contented with what they have. Their ultimate goal is to control the world's resources, take advantage of weaker countries and dominate the world by proxy.

'Agriculture' is a term I hope your naughtiness understands. The USA doesn't just target countries for no strategic reason besides their primary excuse.
For instance, Afghanistan is arguably the world's largest producer of opium and cannabis. After the USA's lockdown on that country in the wake of the 9-11 attacks, the production and export of opium paradoxically continued to rise in Afghanistan, a war-torn country, because it was part of George Walker Bush's secret agenda to subtly divert more manpower (including women and children) into opium farming under strategic military control. Bush secretly took over the Afghan opium market while 'smart people' like you believed his only agenda was to crush the Taliban.
You noted america is a net exporter of agricultural produce. Well, maybe America exports this highly lucrative opium on a commercial scale too, or oil palm or groundnuts.

To open your eyes to the smokescreen principle of operation by america. Read between the lines:

http://www.cageprisoners.com/our-work/blog/item/4112-the-afghan-connection-the-war-on-terror-an-opiate-cash-cow

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-spoils-of-war-afghanistan-s-multibillion-dollar-heroin-trade/91

http://rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com/post/466008956/bushopium

America is smart (but we aren't necessarily less smart). By the time they finish with nigeria, most of our youth will likely be working for the greater gain of the USA, maybe on vast farmlands and mines with vested american interests. (which is good in a way for our agric sector, but I'd kick against for the cynical intent). Their overall aim is to rule the world. That is why they promote subtle policies to cage weaker nations in, and make them work for america while they short-change these nations.

Struggling to prevent North Korea, Iran, Pakistan et al from acquiring or testing nuclear weapons, when USA did just the same, leveling Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the process?

Guy, I speak from hindsight, insight and foresight. If you think other people's opinion don't count, then, too bad.
That said, I will say it again. Besides their 'drone attacks', the USA is most likely aiming to 'codedly' cash in on our economy, mainly agriculture and mineral resources. They are only giving an excuse to infilterate like they've evidently done to some countries in the middle east.

He who has ears, let him hear.

And here I was thinking that Crap-the-frustrated-28 was the king of conspiracy theorists! Abi na you be dat, crap-the-frustrated-28? You don change name? grin

Guy, you wrote so much crap that I don't even know where to begin! You're just all over the place with your theories and it will take too much of my time to rebut them all. I'll give you a rebuttal but let's take your theories one at a time. What's your first theory?
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Wallie(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
nas 00:

Hmmm? shocked

nas 00:

You don’t sound too smart at all! This does not even deserve a response.

nas 00:

Their overall aim is to rule the world. That is why they promote subtle policies to cage weaker nations in, and make them work for america while they short-change these nations.

I don't know where you've been since the 2nd world war but America started "ruling" the world afterwards!

nas 00:

How old are you? You either very young, naive, high on shepe and/or just plain dumb! Can you imagine if a group like book haram gets their hands on a nuclear weapon? Do you understand the implications or you want me to spell it out for you?

Actually, I think I’m done responding to you until you show you have the mental capacity greater than that of a 10 year old with internet access!
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by Classicool(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tell uncle sam to keep their drones we don't want.... And tell them to go and use it in farguson to stop their police terror..... Say No to drones we don't want a desert like country like iraq and afghanistan....
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by worksmart(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S by teufelein(f): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
[b]Buhari Aka Terrorist Elect Buhari And His Boko Haram Children - Must Read!

Don't be fooled because the info below will be used as a justification for stealing money from Biafraland to fund amnesty to Buhari-sponsored Boko Haram Terrorists:

"Timeline of BH Attacks From May 29 till Date

Friday, May 29 2015 - Boko Haram Rocket kills 7 in Maiduguri(Premium Times)
Saturday, 30 May 2015 - 26 Killed, 30 injured in Boko Haram suicide attack in Maiduguri Mosque(CNN)
Tuesday, 2 June 2015 - Over 50 killed in Maiduguri Market to BH Bomb Blast (Reuters)
Wednesday, 3 June 2015 - Bomb -planted in Maiduguri Commercial Area kill many (PremiumTimes)
Thursday, 4 June 2015 - Suicide Attack at Military Check point, Maiduguri (Premium Times)
Thursday, 4 June 2015 - Over 13 -killed in Adamawa state to Boko Haram Attack
Friday, 5 June 2015 A SUICIDE bomber on Friday June 5, 2015 attacked Police Headquarters in the north east Nigerian city of Maiduguri, killing dozens of people, a hospital official said Friday amid warnings that the situation in the city is worsening.
A hospital official said the bodies were brought on Friday to the hospital from outside the police headquarters in Maiduguri.
Over 30 people were hospitalised with injuries from the blast, the official on condition of anonymity because he is not allowed to speak to press
The attack occurred on Friday around noon at the gate of the headquarters, said Borno State police chief, Bala Hassan. ( Daily Independent Newspaper)
Total Number of Death:± Above 150"[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Documentary On Poverty And Corruption In Nigeria / FG Appoints Pwc As Growth And Employment Project Administrator / EFCC Arrests Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.