Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,134 members, 7,903,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1163163 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by hardeyah1(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2013
sylvalord:
i wrote in 1000lt.. Aw do u knw u were 174.. Nt all candidates thr r med lab u knw
we were al med lab...pple aspirin 4 d same course al wrote in 1 place
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by bizmania(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2013
bizmania: all things workrth out together for good, for those that love God.... Still hope and pray!!!
*Dazall*
Mexyz: Mr Nuel,pls ur info is a big LIE,yes lecturers dnt lecture d way they shud lecture bt concerning d admsn stuf u wrote,i dnt agree wit u abeg. Aspirants shud nt mind him o,get ur high score nd by God's grace u guys wl get ur desired courses.
did u see this at all? Jux hope and pray.
*Dazall*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by hardeyah1(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2013
Med lab aspirants luks lyk our cut off is 62...indigenes nd doz frm catchmnent areas cut off is 60...medicine is 65
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Fynestboi: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2013
uNA GOod mawning here ooo
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Huxley11(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=Callynx700]no..uniben dont accept 2nd choice ooo[/quot just tell him that u don't know. instead of discouraging him
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Fynestboi: uNA GOod mawning here ooo
morning boss.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Emylexray(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Nuel01:
my guy liv dat tin concerning cut off 4 merit list wntin watin, uniben admsn na highest bider n who n who u knw, u tink say uniben na sec sch lecture wen u jst pay n u enta?. na d uniben i dey 200l mech engr i knw pipo wen score 58,62,67,60,55 etc uniben throwaway dem go physical sciences lik chemistry, physics, mathematics etc why dos wit more of 50,51,52,53 get their main course. so u guys shld not seat at home dat ur score 67 as aggr8 dat u wil get d merit list, u can b surprised ur name go com out 4 2nd batch or even notin slf dats uniben 4 u because dey dont care hw u feel.nobdy wants u there dats watsm lecturers wil tel u wen u com in. i'm nt trying to put fear in2 ur mind or smtin, its reality here folks.wen u com in2 d system u must read wella because sm lecturers wont hv dat time 2 start explaining 4 u. wish u guys all d best. add me strictly 4 engr candidate otas01 on 2go
bro. Thank you for your insightful exposition. If that's the case, then all the unending clamour for cut-off marks here is just a waste of time and megabyte. That guy that claimed to have seen the cut-off marks posted in the auditorium of the school shouldn't be taken serious then.
At this juncture of unknown fate, then God is the anchor. It's high time i started making vocal calls to heaven on daily basis for his mercies and intervention in this case. I must be there come what may! Thanks once again, your break-down was insightful.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Trafford(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Good morning...Hmmm,you guys are really cracking me up with your speculations, honestly. Well, I think I might have an idea on the whole ish.. But don't feel like going in all alone. So how about we do this together? When do you think Uniben would release the Merit list&your reason for choosing that date.

Afterwhich, we address the issue of cutoff, what do you guys think?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Am here again.just wanna put some light in d argument...medicine for example. If i score 66 for example and d cutoff was 67 for merit if am nt frm catchment areas or elds.ma broda my sis i will be thrown into optometry as at yrs b4.but if i am frm catchment areas i will be admitted into medicine naw if am frm catchment area 66 is thr cutoff last yr for example
MEDICINE
MERIT68
EDO65
DELTA66
CROSSRIVER67
ELDS57-60
6000 wrote putme for medicine
last yr
depending on the state
so dont ever compare ur score wit anybody if d person is not frm ur state.and about slot forget about dat 1
UNIBEN sacked 18 senior lectures among them we av three professors and the school bursar for malpratices.so be careful to give anybody ur money it might gbagun cos 95% of admission in BENIN is by merit.i hope dat will help
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Maxwell96: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2013
Good morning 2 every1 in d houz....ow waz d nite?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Emylexray:
bro. Thank you for your insightful exposition. If that's the case, then all the unending clamour for cut-off marks here is just a waste of time and megabyte. That guy that claimed to have seen the cut-off marks posted in the auditorium of the school shouldn't be taken serious then.
At this juncture of unknown fate, then God is the anchor. It's high time i started making vocal calls to heaven on daily basis for his mercies and intervention in this case. I must be there come what may! Thanks once again, your break-down was insightful.
ma pray ur meet up wit the cutoff.uniben wount just pick u frm the mist of candidate with no just reason.either u r for merit.catchment or elds if ur nt in any of the three buy buy notn more nt even the school chancellor can do anytin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by snave007(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Trafford: Good morning...Hmmm,you guys are really cracking me up with your speculations, honestly. Well, I think I might have an idea on the whole ish.. But don't feel like going in all alone. So how about we do this together? When do you think Uniben would release the Merit list&your reason for choosing that date.

Afterwhich, we address the issue of cutoff, what do you guys think?
Good morning dude,hwdy
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Emylexray(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2013
To be frank and objective friends. Its really demeaning for a university of so much worth like Uniben not to have official cut-off marks for all courses thereby dangling the fate of the aspirants like a yo-yo. Like a guy once said on this thread, You get a high score, they still tell you not to be rest assured, you get a not too high score, they give you a beacon of hope. An aggregate score of 70 should be deemed admittable by all standards. But that's not the case, they'll still tell you not to party yet. Lol!

Well, one thing i love UNIBEN for is that they don't leave the aspirants stranded. They fix you somewhere if your score is not up to par with the required score for your desired course. That's laudable! Unlike other universities like Unilag, Uniuyo e.t.c that just leave the aspirants stranded.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by snave007(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Good morning everybody!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Trafford(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2013
snave007: Good morning dude,hwdy
Morning sir, I'm doing okay.. N U?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Naldogen(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=hardey
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Emylexray(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2013
ojingbe: ma pray ur meet up wit the cutoff.uniben wount just pick u frm the mist of candidate with no just reason.either u r for merit.catchment or elds if ur nt in any of the three buy buy notn more nt even the school chancellor can do anytin
bro, inasmuch as i agree with you, i don't agree with your last sentence. There have been testimonies of those who got 50, 51, 52 and got admitted while those with more than that e.g 58, 59, 60, 61 where not admitted or given their desired course. Its just God! I know a guy that got admitted with 48 into his desired course, precisely elect/elect (i can't say if he paid his way through though). We should just pray. That's all. I'm from Akwa ibom, a catchment area of Uniben.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ditrix(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Gud morning peeps,»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► 4 ur info, d mata of cut off marks is ova flogged, bt na average score ppl dey ask, bt GOD is in control, all tins work togeda 4 gud to dos who love GOD, d quest is do we love GOD, pray He gvs u d grace, 4 me I neva c plenty banking students dey yan, Or una cast, I score 58 agg 60 putme, I hope dis is gud enuf. Mehn I thank GOD 4 all of us, cus hm no allow us go count lecture hall. And abeg na onli NW 1000 Lt banking ryt?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Trafford(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Emylexray: To be frank and objective friends. Its really demeaning for a university of so much worth like Uniben not to have official cut-off marks for all courses thereby dangling the fate of the aspirants like a yo-yo. Like a guy once said on this thread, You get a high score, they still tell you not to be rest assured, you get a not too high score, they give you a beacon of hope. An aggregate score of 70 should be deemed admittable by all standards. But that's not the case, they'll still tell you not to party yet. Lol!

Well, one thing i love UNIBEN for is that they don't leave the aspirants stranded. They fix you somewhere if your score is not up to par with the required score for your desired course. That's laudable! Unlike other universities like Unilag, Uniuyo e.t.c that just leave the aspirants stranded.

I love to agree with you but Not all your points are true. Uniben do have a cutoff mark, if not..then how is the admission process done? But the thing is.. It's not made known or announced. That's the thing with Uniben, they always discreet in their doings.

N also, you say Uniben would give You any course when you beat their cutoff.. Helllooooo, was it not the same Uniben people claimed their Cutoff is '50'(not departmental)? But what happened last year? You Wanna see the 'Zillion' candidates..not with 50 nor 51,52....but 59 'not admitted' (myself included).. I can show you those with 60 if you want especially those who went for Accounting. They were the most victims.

That guy Ojingbe is making sense, you guys should listen to him. Tho' I believe this year wouldn't be like last year, the population was one huge factor that affected the admission process.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Trafford(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2013
Naldogen: Most times candidates are given halls according to d initials of their SURNAME.o.k!, sometimes ago it was according to their Jamb Scores,bt recently its d initial i.e 1st letter of ur surname.NEVER UR COURSE OH!! thanks

Sir, I'm not sure about that, I think the normal Jamb score thing was used, it was what I saw sha o! But Who knows? You might just be right. wink
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by abdulwizzy(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2013
one thing u guys don't know about adminsions is that ts not only the scores that's considered. other criteria are considered like cachement areas. local govt. state of origin and connections. there are specific .number of people dey can admit from each local govt in Edo state. n other states. so u guys chill out and pray to God cos na him get Adminsion...

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Trafford(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2013
abdulwizzy: one thing u guys don't know about adminsions is that ts not only the scores that's considered. other criteria are considered like cachement areas. local govt. state of origin and connections. there are specific .number of people dey can admit from each local govt in Edo state. n other states. so u guys chill out and pray to God cos na him get Adminsion...
spot on! wink
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by figment232(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Pls wot is the putme cut of mark for medical lab science
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2013
I've jes become an uncle 4d 5th time.
Glory be 2 God
A vewi good morning with a smile
Come celebrate with me
*kunu and groundnut on point*
Lol!
G'morning again friends.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Am so grateful to God 4 dis bright new day
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Asakel: I've jes become an uncle 4d 5th time.
Glory be 2 God
A vewi good morning with a smile
Come celebrate with me
*kunu and groundnut on point*
Lol!
G'morning again friends.
congrats bro.. *grabs kunu 4rm him*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Hugo7(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2013
figment232: Pls wot is the putme cut of mark for medical lab science
unknown
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IKJ66(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2013
#puts handz on head#una comment dey terrify me 4diz thread,una dy make evrybody shake both pple with high and low score.Me will invite heavenly bodies to intervene.I go flee 4rm diz thread 4nw.#dusting of feet,and looking around 4d C.S.O to open the gate.#
2go=johnson1160
course asp for=ECOSTAT
FB=JOHNSON DAVID IKJ
add me up fellow ecostatician letz rub mind 2geda.#SIGN OUT#
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2013
igment232: Pls wot is the putme cut of mark for medical lab science
wats ur score
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2013
sylvalord:
congrats bro.. *grabs kunu 4rm him*
Lol! Thanks bwoda.
Easy wit d kunu o......gas plenty inside.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by DAMYSTERYBOY(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2013
If U Wrote 4 Department Of Chemical Engineering And Industrial Chemistry Drop Ur Aggerate Score...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2013
I see u hardeya*using binoculars*
to the piont if u see a person wit low score admitted into a competitive course i told u dat person must be frm EDUCATION LESS DEVELOPED AREAS dats d only reason dont compare ur slf wit dem is not magic or by connection am telln u uniben is plain.
Kaduna medicine might be 55 or even 50 y they are consider as ELDs

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.