Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,776 members, 7,945,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? (5817 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2013
Hmmm... I'm due to visit Lafia next month.

OP ask me again in four weeks' time. cool
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by harrisnimasa(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2013
For your info they dont like him in Nasarawa because he refused to share money they even gave him a name,my sis got married there and she was a senior spcial asst to Abdullahi Adamu,Adamu during his tenure publicly told them that he had that they are making noice that he doesnt take their advice,he told them he brought them to eat money and nt to advice him that non of them is qualifed to advice him..their was only one major road in Lafia,they dont have streets but Almakura is doing that now..go there and c for yourself.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Ngwakwe: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2013
My sister, I know you want to be seen to be on the centre but let's allow every Politician be it Angel or Devil to be under scrutiny.

I believe there must be room for more improvement in governance.

berem: you don't need a madman to tell you that Orji has failed woefully. majority of Abians on this forum can attest to that.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Goddex: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2013
Goddex: Buhari was governor of then North Eastern state. In the interview with
Sun Newspaper he was asked what his achievements were and he replied that
he helped shared assets when the state finally split into three. So "sharing assets" is an achievement as a state governor. Go
today to Borno, Bauchi and old Gongola states that make up North Eastern
that Buhari was governor, there is no single project, not one, traceable to Buhari.

Buhahahaha . . . sharing of assets was all he did as governor of North Eastern state?
The same time, for instance, his colleague the Late Brig U. J Esuene of old South-Eastern state now Cross River state & Akwa Ibom, was building one of the biggest stadia in the the country that uptil now host Super Eagles international matches. Esuene also built a brewery of international standard, establish a college of education and a University that has now metamophosed to UNIUYO among others. All of Buhari's legacies as governor was to share assets among states.

Where is Berem and all other Buhari's asss lickers, can you point to a school, Company or any other major project established by Buhari as governor in the old North Eastern state (now Bauchi, Adamawa, Taraba and Borno states)?

2 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Wadeoye(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2013
Goddex: Al-Makura has been a very big dissappointment. Feelers across Nasarawa are that
he would lose reelection come 2015.

My dear, propaganda is what ACN & CPC are using to hoodwink gullible
Nigerians.

ACN has been ruling Lagos for 14yrs and if not for Fashola's first term,
Tinubu's tenure was a disaster.

Buhari was governor of then North Eastern state. In the interview with
Sun Newspaper he was asked what his achievements were and he replied that
he helped shared assets when the state finally split into three. So "sharing assets" is an achievement as a state governor. Go
today to Borno, Bauchi and old Gongola states that make up North Eastern
that Buhari was governor, there is no single project, not one, traceable to Buhari.

Illiterate... Almakura will lose to PDP in Nasarawa? The same way senseless PDP dogs will come and say ACN is not doing well in Ogun, Osun and Oyo. These PDP criminals dont seem to know what good governance is all about. The last time people were to vote for the worst governor, Almakura wasnt even in the last three contenders. The killere party governor of Niger won the medal eventually.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2013
Foolish OP, useles thread.

What has Jonathan(Retardeen) and his PDP killers been doing in Abia state since 1999?
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem: Foolish OP, useles thread.

What has Jonathan(Retardeen) and his PDP killers been doing in Abia state since 1999?
good! i was about asking what 'The Clueless One' did or achieved as a governor in Bayelsa State?
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2013
Goddex:

Buhahahaha . . . sharing of assets was all he did as governor of North Eastern state?
The same time, for instance, his colleague the Late Brig U. J Esuene of old South-Eastern state now Cross River state & Akwa Ibom, was building one of the biggest stadia in the the country that uptil now host Super Eagles international matches. Esuene also built a brewery of international standard, establish a college of education and a University that has now metamophosed to UNIUYO among others. All of Buhari's legacies as governor was to share assets among states.

Where is Berem and all other Buhari's asss lickers, can you point to a school, Company or any other major project established by Buhari as governor in the old North Eastern state (now Bauchi, Adamawa, Taraba and Borno states?
The same Esuene that was dismissed by Murtala Mohammed for illegally enriching himself. Esuene was governor from 1967 to 1975 while Buhari was governor between August 1975- March 1976. Another attempt at smearing Buhari in futility! Guy get your facts right!

2 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2013
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Wadeoye(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2013
Goddex:

Where is Berem and all other Buhari's asss lickers, can you point to a school, Company or any other major project established by Buhari as governor in the old North Eastern state (now Bauchi, Adamawa, Taraba and Borno states)?

Shut up your illiterate mouth. You are asking us what Buhari did as a governor. Why not also ask us what he did as a minister, as head of state and as PFT chairman? And you are here praising an unknown entity (U.J Esuene) because he came from your bushy village.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Ngwakwe: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute to this thread, just read and take your leave.

However, if you have a positive contribution to share with the house but it's unrelated with the topic under discussion. Just open a new thread for it.

berem: good! i was about asking what 'The Clueless One' did or achieved as a governor in Bayelsa State?

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by GARRIx7(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2013
What has Goodluck Agbaya Jonathan and his PDP been doing in Delta, Bayelsa, Ebonyi and Abia state??
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2013
@Ngakwe

Not to worry, am already leaving this miserable and hopeless thread for ur likes. Feast on it. grin grin
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2013
This thread shouldn't be derailed. It is specifically about what Buhari and his CPC are doing in Nasarawa state.

I'v done my research and stated my findings. Others, including those who claim Buhari and his CPC will transform Nigeria to paradise on earth if given another chance, should state the transformation that is currently taking place in Nasarawa state.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Ngwakwe: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2013
Please, make you no leave, you know I be your friend and most times I dey enjoy your yabs

Demdem: @Ngakwe

Not to worry, am already leaving this miserable and hopeless thread for ur likes. Feast on it. grin grin
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem: @Ngakwe

Me too! but i will be back. cheesy
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2013
GARRI (x7):
What has Goodluck Agbaya Jonathan and his PDP been doing in Delta, Bayelsa, Ebonyi and Abia state??
Why not open another thread for whatever issue you want thrashed out. You'r not a novice on this issue as you'v been opening threads upon threads on this forum. Also some of us commented, for or against, on threads you opened in the past.

You cannot have the liberty to open your own thread and at the same dictate to others which topic they should open thread on.

Meanwhile, this thread is about what Buhari and his CPC are doing in Nasarawa. What TRANSFORMATION is taking place in Nasarawa as we speak?

2 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by GARRIx7(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why not open another thread for whatever issue you want thrashed out. You'r not a novice on this issue as you'v been opening threads upon threads on this forum. Also some of us commented, for or against, on threads you opened in the past.

You cannot have the liberty to open your own thread and at the same dictate to others which topic they should open thread on.

Meanwhile, this thread is about what Buhari and his CPC are doing in Nasarawa. What TRANSFORMATION is taking place in Nasarawa as we speak?
Nope!!
First tell us what ur Oga and his gang have been doing....

GARRI (x7):
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2013
take dat: So you base your judgement on "feelers"? If we should go by what people feel then GEJ will lose the next election cos he has been a big disappointment to many.
Stop mking this about GEJ guy, if you want to discuss him open a thread and we wud gladly respond but dis is about Nasarawa. Its a very legitimate questn that am interestd in for many reasons.... I shall respond to yr 1st comment when i get a hold of my laptop cos there are sm tins i wish to mk clear to you
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2013
berem: Adamu Abdullahi was governor of nassarawa state for 8years.he didn't fix his state to suit his people. Al makura is barely 2years in office and you expect him to perform miracle or tar all the roads in nassarawa in just 2 years? If pdp had done well in the state, why weren't they voted into power again? using nassarawa state as a justification that Buhari will fail if elected as a president, is utter BS!
You are a SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE!! So 2 yrs isnt enuf for Almakura to 'fix' d state afta d yrs of PDP in d state, but u wud open dat caustic mouth of yrs demanding dat GEJ smhow shld 'fix' d terrible MESS dat was Nigeria he herited in 2 yrs, a mess that has bn pilling up for DECADES and is a billion times more enthrenchd that whateva Almakura and CPC met in Nasarawa. You are lucky i find it difficult to insult ladies.... By d way, u guys shld start telling us sm of d 'LITTLE' tins Almakura hv done in Nasarawa; abi has he not done anything cos he met a 'mess' there?
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2013
nuclearboy: Who controls the state house of assembly?

What can a governor do against a house OWNED by PDP?

If the NASS had CAN and PDP in the majority, would GEJ be president today?

Politics is yes, a game, but there should be honor amongst thieves!
Oh! So, d reason why Almakura and CPC are 'not performing' in Nasarawa is cos anoda party has a slight majority in d state House of Assembly, abi? Am not trying to put words in yr mouth o, am just trying to clarify sm tins....... HYPOCRITES
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2013

MUMU-ish, was that d questn you were askd? God don dey catch una small small be dis... GOONS
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by hakanai(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2013
taharqa:

VERY GOOD QUESTION @Verysincere9jerian. THANK YOU very mush grin

Oya, let the resident HYPOCRITES come and answer the simple and harmless question... At least if GEJ is expected to have solved ALL the problems of Nigeria in a little over 2 years, then Nassarawa the ONLY state controlled by CPC should have no problem showing us just a few of what they have been able to do in 2 years (only one state NA, piece of cake really).

*grabs popcorn, balances on the Sofa, waiting.... * grin grin grin grin grin grin

^^^^ what of Bayelsa while GEJ was deputy and later governor and nationwide 13 years of PDP.This buttlickers truly got short sight.CPC is how old and when did cpc governor start in Nassarawa?Yeah right after alot of PDP governors who have nothing to show.that includes people like GEJ in Bayelsa.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2013
taharqa: Stop mking this about GEJ guy, if you want to discuss him open a thread and we wud gladly respond but dis is about Nasarawa. Its a very legitimate questn that am interestd in for many reasons.... I shall respond to yr 1st comment when i get a hold of my laptop cos there are sm tins i wish to mk clear to you
Hmmm, if the @Op was interested in accessing a state governor with genuine intention, he shouldn't have added Buhari to his post. If we are yet to see any meaningful achievement in Nasarawa, its because the PDP government that ruled the state for 12years pillage and plundered the state so you shouldn't expect a miracle from a governor of less than two years! Its my choice to make comparision with GEJ when his lickspittles try to smear others after all he is the leader of the party that nearly ruined the state.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2013
taharqa: MUMU-ish, was that d questn you were askd? God don dey catch una small small be dis... GOONS

Fool, I don't know because av not been to Nasarrawa. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be patient and wait for comments from those that probably know. For the op and ur kind to go conclude after visiting Google that the gov has been useless so far shows u all are really daft.

Why can't u all invoke the FOI law u claim is working on the state government and demand answers. or didnt Maku's good governance trip get to Nasarawa?

I can't speak about areas I don't know but if its SW, SS, SE and the country generally, that I know and comment on.

Extremely foolish like u type will depend on Google for acheivement knowing fully well that they hardly receive coverage from the media.

Indeed u are daft o.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2013
GARRI (x7):
SHUT dat yr mouth there @Garriman. You guys and yr HYPOCRISY mk me Sick!! Are u not d same goon with d highest nos of threads on FP, most of them asking us questns on GEJ? Those of us who bliv in his leadaship ALWAYS respond to those threads as best we can and swallowing d insults directd at us by ijiots like yrself; hw come d very few times same questns are askd back at u guys, u guys bring up every sillly reason conceivable to bypass d same questn you ask odas everytime? CLOWNS
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2013
take dat: Hmmm, if the @Op was interested in accessing a state governor with genuine intention, he shouldn't have added Buhari to his post.

Well said. but Morrons like Tarqat and the Op will make us believe otherwise. Who in his right senses blame the Retardeen for the dirts and rots in Aba knowing fully well how foolish the gov is or who blames the retardeen for the mess currently going on in Warri and Asaba knowing fully well that the Dog Udaughan is in charge? Am also interested in what is going on in Non-killer party states no doubt but senses deceit when i see one in the process of achieving this task.
Honestly, never knew will be back on this thread at all
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by gbanikiti(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2013
taharqa: I am a SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE!!
fixed. tongue
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by thelastPope(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2013
dayokanu: Nasarawa governor is trying to fix the state from the ruins the former PDP left it

Honestly, that is a stup1d answer! The question is what has he done in 2 years. At least we can see what Rochas has done in a short period. So no excuses please>
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by thelastPope(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2013
berem: good! i was about asking what 'The Clueless One' did or achieved as a governor in Bayelsa State?

Stay on topic. You can open another thread for that if you like. The continous attempt to derail the topic or distract from the question only makes the question more pertinent and watchers more interested. If you dont have answers, chill out!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2013
take dat: Hmmm, if the @Op was interested in accessing a state governor with genuine intention, he shouldn't have added Buhari to his post. If we are yet to see any meaningful achievement in Nasarawa, its because the PDP government that ruled the state for 12years pillage and plundered the state so you shouldn't expect a miracle from a governor of less than two years! Its my choice to make comparision with GEJ when his lickspittles try to smear others after all he is the leader of the party that nearly ruined the state.
issokay. So 'we are yet to see any meaningful achievement in Nasarawa' cos Almakura inheritd '12 yrs of pillage' in 2yrs BUT you expect GEJ to by sm form of miracle completely 'fix d pillage in Nigeria that hv bn going on in 40yrs' in 2yrs. You are a FAIR guy, my frnd.... So you know, i shall not respond to anything concerning GEJ on dis thread; like i said b4 if you want to discuss him open a thread and we will come. That's d diff, we will always come cos we at least hv some of d little 'meaningful achievements' he has done in 2yrs to clear up d mess he inheritd and d even more of such tins he is presently doing. We will come; I wish you guys also do d very few times u are askd
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by thelastPope(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
I ahve a few here:

http://www.informationng.com/2012/07/nasarawa-state-governors-son-arrested-in-malaysia-over-drugsguns-possession.html

Nasarawa State Governor’s Son Arrested In Malaysia Over Drugs/Guns Possession
Posted by: Tolex on July 11, 2012 in Nigerian News 19 Comments

It was gathered that one of the sons of Nasarawa State Governor, Governor Malam Al Makura, was arrested and detained in Malaysia by the security agencies in Malaysia for possession of hard drugs and gun running.
According to the information received, the son who goes by the name, Kali Umar, who is the son of the first Lady, Hajiya Salamatu Al Makura – used to be a student at the Nasarawa State University in Keffi where he majored in Social Sciences. During his sophomore [second] year at the Nasarawa State University, Keffi, his father, the governor of Nasarawa State sought admission for him at a school in Malaysia – and flew Kali Umar to Malaysia to further his studies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari Speaks Out / Now That Wike Has Won.... First Set of Actions / Check Out Dis Obituary Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.