Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? (5792 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, I don't know because av not been to Nasarrawa. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be patient and wait for comments from those that probably know. For the op and ur kind to go conclude after visiting Google that the gov has been useless so far shows u all are really daft.

Why can't u all invoke the FOI law u claim is working on the state government and demand answers. or didnt Maku's good governance trip get to Nasarawa?

I can't speak about areas I don't know but if its SW, SS, SE and the country generally, that I know and comment on.

Extremely foolish like u type will depend on Google for acheivement knowing fully well that they hardly receive coverage from the media.

Indeed u are daft o.
See dis one. See eh if you know hw angry i am right now about d terrible HYPOCRISY dis thread is steaming with, you wud realise hw much i want to reach tru dat fone of yr and e-twist yr neck. You FOOOL. You hv dedicatd yr miserable life 24/7 jumping round thread afta thread on NL insulting d President, his family, and everything dat u feel relates to him unda d guise of demanding he shld solve all d problems of Nigeria already, why u cant handle a simple questn about hw a group of persons you hv always argued can change Nigeria in 3months hv done in one of d tiniest states in Nigeria, d ONLY state they hv bn ruling in 2 yrs? ... Just fvck off, COWARD; i dont rili hv d patience for nitwits like yrself right about now..
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
taharqa: issokay. So 'we are yet to see any meaningful achievement in Nasarawa' cos Almakura inheritd '12 yrs of pillage' in 2yrs BUT you expect GEJ to by sm form of miracle completely 'fix d pillage in Nigeria that hv bn going on in 40yrs' in 2yrs. You are a FAIR guy, my frnd.... So you know, i shall not respond to anything concerning GEJ on dis thread; like i said b4 if you want to discuss him open a thread and we will come. That's d diff, we will always come cos we at least hv some of d little 'meaningful achievements' he has done in 2yrs to clear up d mess he inheritd and d even more of such tins he is presently doing. We will come; I wish you guys also do d very few times u are askd

Fool, thats not the issue. The issue is what has this got to do with Buhari the way the Op presented his case?
When we discus the Dog Udaughan, do we call the retardeen's name?
What about Useless Orji, Was retardeen blame for Abia's mess? let alone other states that includes Bayelsa, Ebonyi and other states in North.
I also want to know whats is going on in Nasarrawa. u dont know, i dont know and even the Op doesnt. If u cant be patient and wait for comments for those that should know then invoke the FOI. Depending on google is daft and bringing Buhari to the picture is evil.
Was it Buhari that voted him to power. foool.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
taharqa: [s]See dis one. See eh if you know hw angry i am right now about d terrible HYPOCRISY dis thread is steaming with, you wud realise hw much i want to reach tru dat fone of yr and e-twist yr neck. You FOOOL. You hv dedicatd yr miserable life 24/7 jumping round thread afta thread on NL insulting d President, his family, and everything dat u feel relates to him unda d guise of demanding he shld solve all d problems of Nigeria already, why u cant handle a simple questn about hw a group of persons you hv always argued can change Nigeria in 3months hv done in one of d tiniest states in Nigeria, d ONLY state they hv bn ruling in 2 yrs? ... Just fvck off, COWARD; i dont rili hv d patience for nitwits like yrself right about now..[/s]

Foool, u are angry and so what? are u mad? he left the crux of the matter and went to the offensive for my humble opinions as regards the retardeen. The hypocrisy here is on u guys and ur fellow goons. Foool, again i ask, what has Buhari gat to do with governance in Nassarawa?

unda d guise of demanding he shld solve all d problems of Nigeria already,

For the records, let it be noted that this is a complete fallacy. Foolish boy.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by thelastPope(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, thats not the issue. The issue is what has this got to do with Buhari the way the Op presented his case?
When we discus the Dog Udaughan, do we call the retardeen's name?
What about Useless Orji, Was retardeen blame for Abia's mess? let alone other states that includes Bayelsa, Ebonyi and other states in North.
I also want to know whats is going on in Nasarrawa. u dont know, i dont know and even the Op doesnt. If u cant be patient and wait for comments for those that should know then invoke the FOI. Depending on google is daft and bringing Buhari to the picture is evil.
Was it Buhari that voted him to power. foool.

Every thread that is coming out is exposing you for what you really are. Your cloak of an objective Nigerian has been shredded your have been made unclad as a first grade hypocrite who continuously and diabolically speaks from both sides of his mouth. You cant spin this however you try. The question will never go away! If Buhari and CPC cannot give a good account of Nasarrawa state, then they cannot talk of managing Nigeria. Its simple as ABC and no amount of spins from you will change that. If you love Buhari, all you can do is show what he and his people have achieved in Nasarrawa. Anything else is pure foolery!

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
taharqa: issokay. So 'we are yet to see any meaningful achievement in Nasarawa' cos Almakura inheritd '12 yrs of pillage' in 2yrs BUT you expect GEJ to by sm form of miracle completely 'fix d pillage in Nigeria that hv bn going on in 40yrs' in 2yrs. You are a FAIR guy, my frnd.... So you know, i shall not respond to anything concerning GEJ on dis thread; like i said b4 if you want to discuss him open a thread and we will come. That's d diff, we will always come cos we at least hv some of d little 'meaningful achievements' he has done in 2yrs to clear up d mess he inheritd and d even more of such tins he is presently doing. We will come; I wish you guys also do d very few times u are askd
Bros GEJ na part of the system/status quo. Well I am less concerned how Nasarawa is governed. Those who reside in the state should tell us the level of development.Av a nice day
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by thelastPope(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
take dat: Bros GEJ na part of the system/status quo. Well I am less concerned how Nasarawa is governed. Those who reside in the state should tell us the level of development.Av a nice day

Honestly, like 2 to 3 months back, I actually gave someone like you some benefit of doubt that you could debate intellectually. But I am really disappointed now that you and your friends on NL answer every question by referencing GEJ. So if GEJ is bad, does that make this thread irrelevant? Even if the @op has a hiden agenda, does that invalidate the question? All those who attack GEJ like el Rufai and Atiku, Dont they have their ulterior motives too? It is shameful what you lads are doing on NL. He that must come to equity must come with clean hands. It is really shameful!

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Every thread that is coming out is exposing you for what you really are. Your cloak of an objective Nigerian has been shredded your have been made unclad as a first grade hypocrite who continuously and diabolically speaks from both sides of his mouth. You cant spin this however you try. The question will never go away! If Buhari and CPC cannot give a good account of Nasarrawa state, then they cannot talk of managing Nigeria. Its simple as ABC and no amount of spins from you will change that. If you love Buhari, all you can do is show what he and his people have achieved in Nasarrawa. Anything else is pure foolery!

Fool, did u read my post at all or u have decided to be deliberately nasty? Do u think i am not interested in what goes on in Nasarawa? Of cos i do even more than ur insincere self.
The question is what has Buhari got to do with the governor in Nassarawa. Av any of us ever held the Retardeen responsible for bad governance in any states? when we talk about Osun and Ogbeni Rauf, do we blame Tinubu for Ogbeni's decisions? Are u nuts
If u cant apply ur brain to this then u are trully foolish. eediot.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by thelastPope(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, did u read my post at all or u have decided to be deliberately nasty? Do u think i am not interested in what goes on in Nasarawa? Of cos i do even more than ur insincere self.
The question is what has Buhari got to do with the governor in Nassarawa. Av any of us ever held the Retardeen responsible for what goes on in any states? when we talk about Osun and Ogbeni Rauf, do we blame Tinubu for his decisions? Are u nuts
If u cant apply ur brain to this then u are trully foolish. eediot.

What? You kidding me? when every fault of Fashola is credited to Tinubu? You kidding me? When every fault of PDP governors is Nigeria is credited to GEJ? Even Bakare, your other mentor just accused GEJ for the absence of some governors and you supported him? How hypocritical can you get? You are gradually becoming a disaster of a character!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Sibrah: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Is Nasarawa any better than Bayelsa under GEJ?
I am asking this because i know a good number of people here have a reputation on NL for being pro-GEJ. If assessment of CPC influence in Nasarawa is used to rate potential president then we may need to analyze PDP influence in Bayelsa under GEJ. We should remember that Nasarawa and Bayelsa were carved out of more developed state under similar circumstances. Though Bayelsa dwarfs Nasarawa in FG allocation.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by StFrank2(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The CPC/ACN gang on NL have been on rampage trying to convince us that if Buhari and his CPC are elected into Aso Rock, Nigeria will transform into paradise on earth.

They claim that Buhari and his CPC will end corruption, provide employment for all Nigerians, tarr all of Nigerian roads, construct 3000km per hr railways all over Nigeria, end poverty, ensure maximum peace, eradicate armed robbery and kidnapping and terrorism, guarantee a nation free of flooding and other natural disasters, ensure health for all, ensure 48hrs non-stop power supply daily, guarantee free bride for every Nigerian man above 20yrs, guarantee pregnancy for every married woman, house for all, etc

Most or all of the above are definitely MOUTH-WATERY GOODIES which every patriotic Nigerian desire for our dear country. But how realistic are these MOUTH-WATERY promises? How long will it take Buhari and his CPC to achieve the realisable ones? 2yrs? 4yrs? 8yrs? 20yrs?

Fortunately, this same Buhari and his CPC have been in COMPLETE control of Nasarawa state for about 2yrs now. Therefore we can assess there ability or otherwise to deliver these goodies nationwide from what they'v been able to deliver in Nasarawa.

How many of these MOUTH-WATERY goodies can Buhari and his CPC showcase in Nasarawa after ruling the state for about 2yrs? If we know how much they have done in Nasarawa, then we'll know how much were missing by failing to elect Buhari and his CPC into Aso Rock.

Are all the state roads in Nasarawa now tarred? How many kilometers of road has the state govt tarred in about 2yrs? It was reported that the state govt planned to construct 5km of roads per local govt in its first year in office. How far with that plan? The latest report I read is that the promise was delivered in only one local govt (Lafia).

Are all the residents of Nasarawa now employed? Has un-employment been eradictated in the state? How many power plants has been built or is being built by the state govt (after all Akwa Ibom and Rivers built power plants)? What has the state govt done in the last 2yrs to complement federal efforts in terms of improving power supply in the state? How many projects has the state govt invited Buhari to commission since inception?

I googled "Nasarawa state govt commissions project" with great expectations but surprisingly, after a thorough search, I found only one item where state govt and party officials (including Buhari) commissioned roads constructed in Lafia. Where then are the goodies?

Let me conclude with a quote from a report analysing the 1yr in office of Buhari and his CPC in Nasarawa:

"Indigenes of the state from all walks of life who spoke to Desert Herald across the length and breadth of the troubled state believe Governor Al-Makura has not lived up to expectation. (“When this man took over office, he promised us a lot of things. I was there in the stadium when he was rolling out promises upon promises; however for me, as a person I decided to believe him with a pinch of salt, owing to the fact that Nigerian leaders cannot be believed,” said Aliyu Baba a concerned indigene of the state.added
He went: “The case of Al-Makura is fast becoming worse than that of his predecessors. I never believed that in one year one would not see anything on the ground with all his assurances to the electorate"
http://desertherald.com/one-year-of-gov-al-makura-one-step-forward-many-steps-backward/

What has Buhari and his CPC been doing in Nasarawa? Where are the MOUTH-WATERY goodies? Where is the Buhari magic in Nasarawa state?

Just saw this on FB n decided to share it.

I JUST GOT THIS FROM AN HAUSA GUY WHO IS EMBITTERED BY WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL:

WHAT DOES THE NORTH WANT?
The NORTH should not blame President Jonathan for Whatever they reason.
Even the Sultan of Sokoto said the problems of the North are self inflicted......

All the important Positions in Nigeria are Occupied by Northerners. Yet they are not happy and millions of its people are suffering.
What Do they Want
**Vice President - North
**Senate President - North
**Speaker House of Reps - North
**PDP National Chairman - North
**PDP acting BOT chairman - North
**Head of Service - North
**INEC Chairman - North
**Inspector General of Police - North
**CBN Governor - North
**Chief Justice of federation - North
**President Court of Appeal - North
**EFCC Chairman - North
**President Federal high court - North
**National Security Adviser - North
**Chief of Defense Staff - North
**Controller, Customs Service - North
**Controller Prison Services - North
**Richest man in Africa - North.
**85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners
**80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.

Now ask yourself, who is the problem of the North? GEJ or Northerners?

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by thelastPope(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sibrah: Is Nasarawa any better than Bayelsa under GEJ?
I am asking this because i know a good number of people here have a reputation on NL for being pro-GEJ. If assessment of CPC influence in Nasarawa is used to rate potential president then we may need to analyze PDP influence in Bayelsa under GEJ. We should remember that Nasarawa and Bayelsa were carved out of more developed state under similar circumstances. Though Bayelsa dwarfs Nasarawa in FG allocation.

GEJ and PDP influence on Bayelsa have been flogged and over flogged on this forum for over 2 years now so much that there is nothing to say again. There has been practically hundreds of threads on that. This is the first thread on CPC and Nasarrawa. So let it roll. Referecing another person or tipic is not an answer. The question is clear and demands a clear answer. If Buhari becomes president, he will rule through the governors many of which will be opposition governors. So lets hear or see what how he has fared with a governor in his own party, simple

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

What? You kidding me?

U are the ignorant one actually

when every fault of Fashola is credited to Tinubu? You kidding me?

Of cos ur kind, insincere Nigerian, taqat and ur fellow killer gangs does that. i for one wont join u in such because i know is foolish

When every fault of PDP governors is Nigeria is credited to GEJ?

Dont talk vaguely, cite examples of my past post that can give credence to this rubbish.

Even Bakare, your other mentor just accused GEJ for the absence of some governors and you supported him?

U cant spin this one dumb. He never said such a thing. if u are confident of ursef, qoute the words of Bakare verbatim and lets see who is just being silly. Thank Goodness, the news is current.

How hypocritical can you get? You are gradually becoming a disaster of a character!

Fool, substantiate ur claim first before u rejoice

Again i re-iterate, let everyone carry his/her cross.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by ekoonibajecom: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
No one has been able to answer the questions all supporters of Al-Makura in this forum please name his projects and stop arguments
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by thelastPope(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

Again i re-iterate, let everyone carry his/her cross.

I feel sorry for you. You are just all over the place. No stability or credibility. Always trying to derail threads. You are becoming one of the worst trolls on NL. shameful! angry angry angry
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

I feel sorry for you. You are just all over the place. No stability or credibility. Always trying to derail threads. You are becoming one of the worst trolls on NL. shameful! angry angry angry

As usual, fools will only allege but when called upon to substantiate their claims, they go dumb. U claim i go all around the place right, then it should be easy for u to defend ur lie now grin grin.
am Waiting oooo. ODE.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
ekoonibaje.com:
No one has been able to answer the questions all supporters of Al-Makura in this forum please name his projects and stop arguments

More like it. Let those that know enlighten us all grin grin
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Buhari is the founder and leader of CPC. Buhari is the number one CPC member. Buhari introduced the governor of Nasarawa state to the people and raised his hands during the campaigns. The governor is expected to be implementing CPC plans and programmes in the state.

Therefore it will near impossible to divorce Buhari from whatever transformation or lack of it that is happening in the state
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Buhari is the founder and leader of CPC. Buhari is the number one CPC member. Buhari introduced the governor of Nasarawa state to the people and raised his hands during the campaigns. The governor is expected to be implementing CPC plans and programmes in the state.

Therefore it will near impossible to divorce Buhari from whatever transformation or lack of it that is happening in the state

Whereever u wrote Buhari, substitute it with GEJ (Retardeen) and now apply it to Abia state.
One question for u, do u still think ur question makes sense?
by the way, Buhari has no executive power like the retardeen.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

by the way, ur wannabe has opened another thread here that seems to be burning him currently. I think he needs ur help here grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1166955/buhari-intended-stabilize-electric-power#1166955.14
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

by the way, ur wannabe has opened another thread here that seems to be burning him currently. I think he needs ur help here grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1166955/buhari-intended-stabilize-electric-power#1166955.14
I will continue to open threads dealing with pertinent issues. I have no intention of stopping for now. Is that bad news for you?
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by thelastPope(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

Why are you trolling on NL? It seems you are jobless! Grow up!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I will continue to open threads dealing with pertinent issues. I have no intention of stopping for now. Is that bad news for you?

be my guest fool. No one asks u not to. just make sure they are sensible. thats all.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Why are you responding to me on NL? It seems you are jobless! Grow up!

grin grin
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
go on son! afterall nairaland is free for all.go on with your pro pdp threads.that wont stop me from criticizing GEJ.I will just give you one candid advice.Instead of opening threads trying to discrediting governors who are not members of pdp,use your precious time to do something meaningful.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Something shocking is unfolding on this thread. We'r on the 3rd page now but still no evidence of activity in Nasarawa state? What is happening? This is unbelievable!

@Moderator pls can you move this thread to the front page for more input.

What a Shocking development! Where is the magic of Buhari and his CPC in Nasarawa state?
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Unbelievable! No show yet? We are still waiting!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by karlmax2: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Something shocking is unfolding on this thread. We'r on the 3rd page now but still no evidence of activity in Nasarawa state? What is happening? This is unbelievable!

@Moderator pls can you move this thread to the front page for more input.

What a Shocking development! Where is the magic of Buhari and his CPC in Nasarawa state?
that's becos there is nothing to show apart From sharia law.when he was ANPP leader it was the same thing with the ANPP states
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
St.Frank:

Just saw this on FB n decided to share it.

I JUST GOT THIS FROM AN HAUSA GUY WHO IS EMBITTERED BY WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL:

WHAT DOES THE NORTH WANT?
The NORTH should not blame President Jonathan for Whatever they reason.
Even the Sultan of Sokoto said the problems of the North are self inflicted......

All the important Positions in Nigeria are Occupied by Northerners. Yet they are not happy and millions of its people are suffering.
What Do they Want
**Vice President - North
**Senate President - North
**Speaker House of Reps - North
**PDP National Chairman - North
**PDP acting BOT chairman - North
**Head of Service - North
**INEC Chairman - North
**Inspector General of Police - North
**CBN Governor - North
**Chief Justice of federation - North
**President Court of Appeal - North
**EFCC Chairman - North
**President Federal high court - North
**National Security Adviser - North
**Chief of Defense Staff - North
**Controller, Customs Service - North
**Controller Prison Services - North
**Richest man in Africa - North.
**85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners
**80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.

Now ask yourself, who is the problem of the North? GEJ or Northerners?
Though I am a southerner but all you listed means nothing compared to the Presidency. There is a lack of mistrust and fear of domination so Northerners demanding power shift is normal. Even when northerners were in power, a lot of southerners also benefited. From the largesse.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by jumobi1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
This is a problem. Nigerians can't separate issues. Can't you guys stay on topic without bring in GEJ/PDP and getting defensive. The OP's question is legit. So if GEJ/PDP is useless, is that an excuse for the Buhari led CPC governor to be useless?
We always have useless candidates running for election. None of the parties in the forefront hold the answers to Nigeria's problem. We need a party where members have no prior affiliation to the current Parties in the NASS
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
karl max: that's becos there is nothing to show apart From sharia law.when he was ANPP leader it was the same thing with the ANPP states
I was expecting this thread to be flooded with projects. Unfortunately, nothing so far.
Incredible!

Where is the evidence of Buhari and his CPC magic in Nasarawa?
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I was expecting this thread to be flooded with projects. Unfortunately, nothing so far.
Incredible!

Where is the evidence of Buhari and his CPC magic in Nasarawa?
Have the people of Nasarawa felt the evidence of Jonathan who happens to be the President of all Nigerians irrespective of party affiliation? Is Buhari the chairman of CPC or just a former presidential candidate of the party? Though I have never been to Nasarawa but @Op will do us all the favour of confirming these projects since his well being depends on them.
The state through Al Makura is said to be working in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Transport to construct a mono-rail project from FCT to Mararaba to Gudi.
There is a free special school for the disadvantaged in the three senatorial zones of the state.
He has revived student scholarships for those in tertiary institutions. As if that was not enough his government has paid the WAEC and NECO
fees of secondary school final years students across the state. The governor also embarked on building and renovation of schools across the state, as part of efforts
to tackle the poor condition of infrastructure. He has also gone into partnership with National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrstructure (NASENI) to harness the solid mineral potentials in the state especially in the area of provision of science equipments for improved science education.
It should be noted, that when he assumed office, all tertiary institutions in the state were under lock and key, the staff members of the various institutions were on strike but the governor resolved it.
He also embarked on the construction of 3 kilometres road at each local government. In Lafia, the state capital he started road construction including those linking Kurikyo and Shendam roads, Angwan Tiv through Super Cinema and the one passing
through Lafia East primary school through to the government house junction, on Shendam road and project quarters, UAC-Kwandere road, as well as selected roads in Lafia Metropolis. The governor also awarded the contract for the constructions of some roads in Akwanga and Keffi.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Sibrah: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

GEJ and PDP influence on Bayelsa have been flogged and over flogged on this forum for over 2 years now so much that there is nothing to say again. There has been practically hundreds of threads on that. This is the first thread on CPC and Nasarrawa. So let it roll. Referecing another person or tipic is not an answer. The question is clear and demands a clear answer. If Buhari becomes president, he will rule through the governors many of which will be opposition governors. So lets hear or see what how he has fared with a governor in his own party, simple
So what's ur point? If Buhari/CPC influence in Nasarawa must be used to rate them, then i think GEJ and his Party deserves some attention here. I never asked that that the thread be derailed with how Gej spent his time in Bayelsa, all i need is for your to point out how Gej time in Bayelsa relates to the support he appeared to get during the election. That way a thread like this where Buhari's CPC influence in a state controlled by his party is being used to question his 2015 ambition will be better justified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Announces Plan To Build Malls / FG Approves Dredging Of Calabar Port!!! / President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.