Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? (5791 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by otokx(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
is the state house of assembly PDP or CPC controlled?
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

be my guest fool. No one asks u not to. just make sure they are sensible. thats all.
Can you just make your[b]most cherished anD intelligent contrbutios[/b] without insulting people and calling them names
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Sibrah: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Something shocking is unfolding on this thread. We'r on the 3rd page now but still no evidence of activity in Nasarawa state? What is happening? This is unbelievable!

@Moderator pls can you move this thread to the front page for more input.

What a Shocking development! Where is the magic of Buhari and his CPC in Nasarawa state?

If i may ask, where are the Gej magic in Bayelsa that helped shaped the imaginary 'Minds' of million during 2011 polls? during 2011 polls the shout was all about the North ruling for 35yrs with nothing to show, but all of a sudden it is about records and influence of key party members because of the massive PDP re branding in the media abi!. How will PDP and Gej have rated in Bayelsa if this thread was directed at them in 2010. What did Gej have to show for his time as Bayelsa state governor? at least in was in power and had a better chance of changing thing if not the best chance for changing Bayelsa for good unlike Buhari, add the huge difference in Bayelsa and Nasarawa FG allocation and it is easy to see how OP's point are all dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
What is happening? Is nothing happening in Nasarawa? I cant believe this. It seems the governor is just 'managing' to pay salaries? Why is the so much talked about Buhari and his CPC magic yet to manifest in Nasarawa? Buhari and CPC gangs on NL should prove me wrong. I'm waiting patiently
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Sibrah: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What is happening? Is nothing happening in Nasarawa? I cant believe this. It seems the governor is just 'managing' to pay salaries? Why is the so much talked about Buhari and his CPC magic yet to manifest in Nasarawa? Buhari and CPC gangs on NL should prove me wrong. I'm waiting patiently
Nasarawa may be managing to pay salary, but i doubt that was the case for Bayelsa some 6-12 years ago. Whatever is being demanded from Nasarawa today must have been present in Bayelsa some 6 to 12 years ago for a thread like this to be considered balanced.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What is happening? Is nothing happening in Nasarawa? I cant believe this. It seems the governor is just 'managing' to pay salaries? Why is the so much talked about Buhari and his CPC magic yet to manifest in Nasarawa? Buhari and CPC gangs on NL should prove me wrong. I'm waiting patiently
Thought your Oga, Labaran Maku took you guys on the good governance tour to Nasarawa? Why not share with us all that you inspected there, after all hundred of millions of naira was budgeted for the programme.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Sibrah: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
take dat: Thought your Oga, Labaran Maku took you guys on the good governance tour to Nasarawa? Why not share with us all that you inspected there, after all hundred of millions of naira was budgeted for the programme.
Another good point there, after-all the FG should have something to show for all their millions "spent" in all states plus they don't have to pay state civil servants a dime there.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sibrah: Nasarawa may be managing to pay salary, but i doubt that was the case for Bayelsa some 6-12 years ago. Whatever is being demanded from Nasarawa today must have been present in Bayelsa some 6 to 12 years ago for a thread like this to be considered balanced.
Why not open another thread on Bayelsa? If you dont know how to open a thread I can teach you
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Standing5(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sibrah:
If i may ask, where are the Gej magic in Bayelsa that helped shaped the imaginary 'Minds' of million during 2011 polls? during 2011 polls the shout was all about the North ruling for 35yrs with nothing to show, but all of a sudden it is about records and influence of key party members because of the massive PDP re branding in the media abi!. How will PDP and Gej have rated in Bayelsa if this thread was directed at them in 2010. What did Gej have to show for his time as Bayelsa state governor? at least in was in power and had a better chance of changing thing if not the best chance for changing Bayelsa for good unlike Buhari, add the huge difference in Bayelsa and Nasarawa FG allocation and it is easy to see how OP's point are all dead on arrival.
Hmmm! Never thought of it like this before, Gej too can be asessed to see how he performed.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Sibrah: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why not open another thread on Bayelsa? If you dont know how to open a thread I can teach you
I feel your pain bro, its like i murdered the thread right! but then don't be too quick to blame me, you shot yourself in the leg by presenting a topic that's dead on arrival.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Demdem(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
gregtochi:
Can you just make your[b]most cherished anD intelligent contrbutios[/b] without insulting people and calling them names

My friend shut up. If am not insulted, I won't insult in return. Av u criticized these ones for initiating it? Abegii free me and face topic. These known fools deserves no respect.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
So since Jan 19, sm people are still tinking of what a CPC-led Govt (d only one they presently lead) hv done in almost 2 yrs of bn in charge in a small state. The tins that hv bn done in d state must be very long, it is so difficult to list out, LOL.. Seriously, I wud want to know; anybody plz??
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Sannei: 12:55am On Feb 11, 2013
Its amazing how some retard all the way at the south is busy dementing Nassarawa government while you dont know anything going on there. E.g the fact that you dont know a man called Ali Akwe Doma was the governor before Almakura and that he embezzled the state dry. And now Almakura is trying with the small allocation and the ever hating state assembly and that illiterate nassarawa pdp bot guy on his neck but here you are trying to use the opportunity to spew trash.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON HERE !
- The governor is surrounded by corrupt people even from his own party starting with the Deputy, SSG etc.
-The state assembly refuse anything he proposes starting with loaning more money for projects.
- No support from FG at all.
- Did i mention corrupt top officials e.g a contract for setting transformers in the L.G of the D.G was given to a company favored by the D.G himself, guess what happened? Transformers were only set at the Deputy Governors houre area the rest of the L.G na shadow they fit embrace.(how i knw a friends father works with the government)
- The constant attack and threats from PDP e.g the state assembly threaten to impeach him because of ethnic violence ? Yet no state with BH impeach their governor or even the president eh?
YOU Should be ashamed of yourself and the Pdp that you worship. And bottom line if you aint in Nassarawa then dont try to spew trash about its Government!

2 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by KnowAll(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2013
d former Governor's theft is legendary. The state is highly indebted and to make it worse a pdp house of assembly does not help matters.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by princenonny(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2013
damas11111: So if the Nasarawa state governor has failed,it's logical to conclude that Buhari will fail! Fallacy of illogical conclusion. If we go by the same analogy, we shouldn't have even "elected" Jonathan since it's a known fact that Yar'adua failed. In short, we shouldn't have "elected" PDP governors in many states where their predecessors performed woefully. embarassed embarassed
if you say the predecessors performed woefully, then why do u blame GEJ for all nigerians present problems when they were actually caused by his predecessors?? Nonsense hypocrite

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by princenonny(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2013
berem: Adamu Abdullahi was governor of nassarawa state for 8years.he didn't fix his state to suit his people. Al makura is barely 2years in office and you expect him to perform miracle or tar all the roads in nassarawa in just 2 years? If pdp had done well in the state, why weren't they voted into power again? using nassarawa state as a justification that Buhari will fail if elected as a president, is utter BS!
so u just realised that 2 yrs is too little a time to judge al makura wen ppl like you expect gej to do all the magic in jst 2 yrs Shame on you hypocrites..u people are bad for dis country

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by princenonny(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2013
karl max: @op u would have started when he was the leader of ANPP. He was the leader of the party when all the ANPP states in the north disregarded the nigerian constitution and governed with sharia law in their ANPP states. How did those ANPP states fare when buhari was the leader of ANPP?
thank you my broda. Let buhari supporters tell us hw anpp states faired better dan pdp wen he ws their leader? Buhari is a desperate man and we won't let hm take that power...he would turn nigeria into an islamic state
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by princenonny(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What has Buhari and his CPC been doing in Nasarawa state? Where is the Buhari MAGIC in Nasarawa? Where are the mouth watery goodies?

I went thru Buhari and his CPC 2011 elections campaign mission statement again. It contained the following, among other things:

"Require full disclosure in all media outlets of all government contracts over N100m prior to award and during implementation at regular intervals"

And:

"Seek to amend the Constitutionto require local governments to publish their meeting minutes, service performance data and items of spending over N10M"

As we speak, NONE of this is being implemented in Nasarawa state.

As it turned out, all na wash!
my brother, dnt mind those senseless hypocrites.....buhari is a wolf in sheeps clothing. he wud b worse than the pdp
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by princenonny(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Goddex:

Buhahahaha . . . sharing of assets was all he did as governor of North Eastern state?
The same time, for instance, his colleague the Late Brig U. J Esuene of old South-Eastern state now Cross River state & Akwa Ibom, was building one of the biggest stadia in the the country that uptil now host Super Eagles international matches. Esuene also built a brewery of international standard, establish a college of education and a University that has now metamophosed to UNIUYO among others. All of Buhari's legacies as governor was to share assets among states.

Where is Berem and all other Buhari's asss lickers, can you point to a school, Company or any other major project established by Buhari as governor in the old North Eastern state (now Bauchi, Adamawa, Taraba and Borno states)?
see his achievements after he would hv to guts to say gej is clueless
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by princenonny(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
berem: go on son! afterall nairaland is free for all.go on with your pro pdp threads.that wont stop me from criticizing GEJ.I will just give you one candid advice.Instead of opening threads trying to discrediting governors who are not members of pdp,use your precious time to do something meaningful.
sincerenigerian is a medical dr and so he is contributing meaningfully to the society. Hw r u , berem, useful to d society?? Hypocrite!!!!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sannei: Its amazing how some retard all the way at the south is busy dementing Nassarawa government while you dont know anything going on there. E.g the fact that you dont know a man called Ali Akwe Doma was the governor before Almakura and that he embezzled the state dry. And now Almakura is trying with the small allocation and the ever hating state assembly and that illiterate nassarawa pdp bot guy on his neck but here you are trying to use the opportunity to spew trash.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON HERE !
- The governor is surrounded by corrupt people even from his own party starting with the Deputy, SSG etc.
-The state assembly refuse anything he proposes starting with loaning more money for projects.
- No support from FG at all.
- Did i mention corrupt top officials e.g a contract for setting transformers in the L.G of the D.G was given to a company favored by the D.G himself, guess what happened? Transformers were only set at the Deputy Governors houre area the rest of the L.G na shadow they fit embrace.(how i knw a friends father works with the government)
- The constant attack and threats from PDP e.g the state assembly threaten to impeach him because of ethnic violence ? Yet no state with BH impeach their governor or even the president eh?
YOU Should be ashamed of yourself and the Pdp that you worship. And bottom line if you aint in Nassarawa then dont try to spew trash about its Government!
Sorry, is it just me or smthing: cudn't find a single tin that you mentiond d CPC governor hv done in 2 yrs amindst dis lengthy epistle of yrs; just a series of EXCUSES for apparent Failure, No?
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
So despite all the NOISE and propaganda that the CPC/APC will perform magic at the national level if given a chance, NO ONE can point to the achievements of Buhari and his CPC in Nasarawa state where they've been given a chance to perform in the last 2yrs?
Smh!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Sannei: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
taharqa: Sorry, is it just me or smthing: cudn't find a single tin that you mentiond d CPC governor hv done in 2 yrs amindst dis lengthy epistle of yrs; just a series of EXCUSES for apparent Failure, No?

Shut up bloody bastard! Did i say i was listing his achievements?

I Wonder what major thing the Pdp has done there in 12 years. I am not gonna repeat myself so read what i posted if you are really sane.

How stupid are you eh? Comparing what Cpc/APC can do at presidency with what they can do in a state with monthly allocation of 3billion and a huge debt to pay.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Sibrah: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: So despite all the NOISE and propaganda that the CPC/APC will perform magic at the national level if given a chance, NO ONE can point to the achievements of Buhari and his CPC in Nasarawa state where they've been given a chance to perform in the last 2yrs?
Smh!
Where are the achievements that hinted Nigerians about GEJ'S potential as a good president?
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by liquid7: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
Its unfair to say Buhari is responsible for a state which he is not the governor of.
Its like saying anything going wrong in california is Obama fault because the governor there is a democrat just like Obama.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sannei:

Shut up bloody bastard! Did i say i was listing his achievements?

I Wonder what major thing the Pdp has done there in 12 years. I am not gonna repeat myself so read what i posted if you are really sane.

How stupid are you eh? Comparing what Cpc/APC can do at presidency with what they can do in a state with monthly allocation of 3billion and a huge debt to pay.
When you finish running yr mouth, maybe you wud rememba to answer d simple questn: what has d CPC done in almost 2yrs in d ONLY state they control in Nigeria?? Simple queshion!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by CyberG: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r not qualified to call me by my first name.

This is a season of TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY in governance.

Iboz are real as.s lickers!! All the crap you do for a piece of the retardeen's shaite?? Nna...hahaha
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by OmoTier1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
princenonny: so u just realised that 2 yrs is too little a time to judge al makura wen ppl like you expect gej to do all the magic in jst 2 yrs Shame on you hypocrites..u people are bad for dis country
You must be deluded to not see the huge difference between Nasaraw state with limited resources and FG who has access to billions of Dollars begging for a visionary mind to use it judicious to bring development to ever corner of Nigeria.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by princenonny(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You must be deluded to not see the huge difference between Nasaraw state with limited resources and FG who has access to billions of Dollars begging for a visionary mind to use it judicious to bring development to ever corner of Nigeria.
so with d visionary leadrship of d cpc, even in d face of little resources like u say hv nt done anytn to boast off in 2yrs. U slowpoke, jst list d little dey hv done. My gov, sullivan chime hs little resources @ hs disposal bt he did a lot in 2yrs, surpassing wat chimaroke did in 8yrs.. slowpoke, tell me wat al makura hs done!!! Fool
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2013
Incredible! Does it mean no one knows what Buhari and his CPC crew of magicians have been doing in Nasarawa state? Where is Rotimi Fashakin and his internet foot solders?
Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP / Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig / Onuigbo Commends Buhari For Signing Into Law Climate Change Bill He Sponsored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.