Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,438 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (443378 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
mystolad:
Gud question...attending classes does nt guarantee success tho boost d chances. Impromptu test is not possible in some faculties(expecially for freshers) cos dey make use of CBT. I will advice u ask d returning student of ur dept for more info on dia way of accessing student.
Ope oo @Matcruz, u just spit out my mind. grin!! .. Even jupiter knows my stay aint gonna be fully stable dis first year!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lordseyad(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
[completion]

"Yes, very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice President Sambo.
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,
SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"
Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!" Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Dora Akunyili!
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"
WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by khennnie(f): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
quadri80: I pray my next post on dis nairaland will be ""FINALLY MADE IT TO MY COURSE" i shall give glory to God i dont knw hw it will come but God in heaven know beta and i pray for others tooo may we AWAITING 2ND BATCH ASPIRANTS celebrate dis year.....

AMEN IJN, I shall rejoice @last and every1

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Matcruz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Thankx a bunch
mystolad:
Gud question...attending classes does nt guarantee success tho boost d chances. Impromptu test is not possible in some faculties(expecially for freshers) cos dey make use of CBT. I will advice u ask d returning student of ur dept for more info on dia way of accessing student.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Acecube: yeah, i was just pulling legs bro, i won't advise my enemy to rent there too, so much stress. Mehn my ganmo experience wasn't cool.

Do u mean wat u write?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Matcruz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Babalola1990: Ope oo @Matcruz, u just spit out my mind. grin!! .. Even jupiter knows my stay aint gonna be fully stable dis first year!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH STUDENTS
STEP 1: BIO-DATA REGISTRATION
1. Once you have been cleared, visit the University of Ilorin Website ( www.unilorin.edu.ng) and click on theNew Undergraduate Portallink
2. Click on theLoginLink on the Portal and log-in using your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password.
3. Fill the displayed Bio-data template carefully. You will be required to change your initial Password from your Surname to a new one which should be confidential and known to you alone. You are advised to choose a password that is difficult to guess but memorable to you. In case you forget your password, the password recovery is available online after payment of necessary charges. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names.
STEP 2: COURSE REGISTRATION
a. After the completion of the Steps above, click onCourse Registrationlink to proceed with your course registration
b. Print out your preliminary course registration form and forward to your Level Adviser, who should authenticate the courses you have selected before payment. Once you register for wrong courses you will need to use Add/Drop form to make amendment(s).
NOTE:Any Student who fails to authenticate with the Level Adviser selected courses before payment does so at his/her own risk.
c. After authentication, go back to the website and register as advised by your Level Adviser.
d. Your customized charges and levies would be displayed and you would be requested to make online payment for approved charges, using your ATM Verve or Master Card.
NOTE:Students are expected to pay only N250.00 in addition to the main charges and thus they are to ensure that there is enough balance in their bank accounts.
e. If payment is successful, you are to print the payment receipt and four copies of the final course form.
f. Forward the copies to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for appropriate signatures and collect your copy from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS INCOMPLETE EVEN AFTER SUBMISSION ONLINE UNTIL YOUR FORMS ARE ENDORSED BY YOUR LEVEL ADVISER AND FACULTY OFFICER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD.
ADD AND/OR DROP FORM
NOTE:The form can be accessed after 3 weeks of registration. Processing of ADD/Drop Form is based on Semester and all procedures for actualizing ADD/DROP must be completed within the stipulated period.
Procedure for ADD/DROP
Students who have concerns regarding registration (e.g. error in registration) can add or drop courses. This should be done online without downloading any form by the affected students. The concerned students are required to pay online and effect changes as approved by their Level Adviser. Students should note that ADD/DROP of courses should be done within the period stipulated online by the University as lateness will not be condoned.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Students are to note that all payments shall be online and shall be through the use of ATM cards on the University Portal.
Note:ATM Cards on the InterSwitch platform are supported, including Verve and Master Cards.STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS IN THE HANDLING THEIR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS AND REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT TO THE SECURITY UNIT, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by seydam21(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
second list nko?....abi no other list again ni? #cant wait anylonger jare make dem release am ooo.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
karferguso: REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH STUDENTS
STEP 1: BIO-DATA REGISTRATION
1. Once you have been cleared, visit the University of Ilorin Website ( www.unilorin.edu.ng) and click on theNew Undergraduate Portallink
2. Click on theLoginLink on the Portal and log-in using your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password.
3. Fill the displayed Bio-data template carefully. You will be required to change your initial Password from your Surname to a new one which should be confidential and known to you alone. You are advised to choose a password that is difficult to guess but memorable to you. In case you forget your password, the password recovery is available online after payment of necessary charges. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names.
STEP 2: COURSE REGISTRATION
a. After the completion of the Steps above, click onCourse Registrationlink to proceed with your course registration
b. Print out your preliminary course registration form and forward to your Level Adviser, who should authenticate the courses you have selected before payment. Once you register for wrong courses you will need to use Add/Drop form to make amendment(s).
NOTE:Any Student who fails to authenticate with the Level Adviser selected courses before payment does so at his/her own risk.
c. After authentication, go back to the website and register as advised by your Level Adviser.
d. Your customized charges and levies would be displayed and you would be requested to make online payment for approved charges, using your ATM Verve or Master Card.
NOTE:Students are expected to pay only N250.00 in addition to the main charges and thus they are to ensure that there is enough balance in their bank accounts.
e. If payment is successful, you are to print the payment receipt and four copies of the final course form.
f. Forward the copies to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for appropriate signatures and collect your copy from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS INCOMPLETE EVEN AFTER SUBMISSION ONLINE UNTIL YOUR FORMS ARE ENDORSED BY YOUR LEVEL ADVISER AND FACULTY OFFICER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD.
ADD AND/OR DROP FORM
NOTE:The form can be accessed after 3 weeks of registration. Processing of ADD/Drop Form is based on Semester and all procedures for actualizing ADD/DROP must be completed within the stipulated period.
Procedure for ADD/DROP
Students who have concerns regarding registration (e.g. error in registration) can add or drop courses. This should be done online without downloading any form by the affected students. The concerned students are required to pay online and effect changes as approved by their Level Adviser. Students should note that ADD/DROP of courses should be done within the period stipulated online by the University as lateness will not be condoned.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Students are to note that all payments shall be online and shall be through the use of ATM cards on the University Portal.
Note:ATM Cards on the InterSwitch platform are supported, including Verve and Master Cards.STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS IN THE HANDLING THEIR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS AND REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT TO THE SECURITY UNIT, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
....... NaH ReG B lyk diz? ..... NaH wa o O o,
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Scholari: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Come oooooo!!!

Like seriously!...is d v.c givin all freshers ipad...is it really really,,,i mean,,really true??
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abdulasod: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
P.m rumiez,am in need of a single room dat is close to skul..
Hu can be of ep?
Plz,reply ASAP..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ola4shure(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hapi sunday to u all, jst want to say best of luck to dose dat R stil waitin 4 their admission, don't worry u chances R bright cos unilorin av added lik 7 new dept which no body choose during JAMB, and dey need to admit pple, I pray dey giv u pple beta cos wen dey shal release the name. Stay kul and keep the faith up.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ola4shure(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dey av broken falculty of science into two, physical science and ..
And most BSS dept r nw Environmetal sci
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by seydam21(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ola4shure: Dey av broken falculty of science into two, physical science and ..
None of my business bruv!....just wnt dem to release the list abi naw? People don dey rush doing thier Reg tho!

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lordseyad(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ola4shure: Dey av broken falculty of science into two, physical science and ..
Yeah, cos na fac of physical science dey 4 ma portal.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Acecube(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
opibycar:

Do u mean wat u write?
on ?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Dygeasy(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2013
Scholari: Come oooooo!!!

Like seriously!...is d v.c givin all freshers ipad...is it really really,,,i mean,,really true??
Why You Con Dey Bring Up This Issue Again Nau?

The Thing Dey Sweet Your Belle Abi? gringrin
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 1:37am On Oct 07, 2013
Scholari: Come oooooo!!!

...... I don't Blive them jare, doubt that, I fink it A JOkE
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by adebayogates(m): 2:25am On Oct 07, 2013
Well maybe you think your supposed vc will come on live program and crack joke when he said all Freshers are paying for a tablet pc, when the question of increase in tuition fee was asked.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 5:51am On Oct 07, 2013
gud a.m,Now dt my course reg is now on my portal,what am i goinig to do? Should i first print the page and forward same to my level adviser to guide me in its selection? Or i should jst select mine base on the copy given to me by a stallite frnd whom we are in d same dept bt in 300L? Pls i need yr advise Asap(DE history and international studies). Note: Do we hav any DE history and international studies in d house?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Memunah(f): 5:56am On Oct 07, 2013
Am also in ur dept(300level),pls dnt rush urself&make mistakes..let ur level adviser guide u
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2013
Memunah: Am also in ur dept(300level),pls dnt rush urself&make mistakes..let ur level adviser guide u
Thanks alot....am grateful. Are u on any social media so dt we can talk better?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Memunah(f): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2013
Drop ur Fb name,lemme add u!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2013
Acecube: on ?

Ur Ganmo experience
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2013
Memunah: Drop ur Fb name,lemme add u!
Ayodele Olawepo
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: gud a.m,Now dt my course reg is now on my portal,what am i goinig to do? Should i first print the page and forward same to my level adviser to guide me in its selection? Or i should jst select mine base on the copy given to me by a stallite frnd whom we are in d same dept bt in 300L? Pls i need yr advise Asap(DE history and international studies). Note: Do we hav any DE history and international studies in d house?

O yes. Am an Historian. Am at ur service
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2013
opibycar:

O yes. Am an Historian. Am at ur service
so what do I do? Did u read thru my post?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Memunah(f): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lordseyad(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2013
Morning o.. d course reg form don show o. any statistics aspirant or student here?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by JSAdex: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2013
Now course registration out 4 micro biology but i won't rush cos it look tempting and any mistake could lead to carry under, so i suggest you print d page and move straight to d Level A. 4 tutelage, though am still furnishing my new house!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: so what do I do? Did u read thru my post?

As a D.E student, u are registerin 5 dept courses, 2 gns (100l & 200l), and 1 minor course (int'l lang like french, Arabic, e.t.c) 4rm oda dept. Making 8 course(s) altogether. I dnt tink there'll b elective dept course(s) in 1st semester. Bt there's in 2nd semesta sha o. Some level adviser(s) dnt even no d course(s) a D.E student is 2 register 4 in a session (Dr Odeh Lemuel is a typical example in 2012/2013 session). I can list 200l D.E course(s) 4u if u wnt it.

My advice 4u is 2 wait and check d course reg of ur fellow D.E student in ur class, 2 avoid payin 4 add and drop.

Feel free 2 quote me anytime. Pls pardon my English
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Memunah: So many of ur namesakes on FB..Add me lawal oyebola!

Historian. I grit u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.