Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,753 members, 7,979,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:53 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (444938 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
OmolaraParis:
Hey you, i didnt c u posting arnd here wen d hostel app kam up,
u did got urself a clean space b4 koming down 2 ann0unce d termination though, if only u had taken d effort 2 ann0unc here immediately u knew, sure zum peeps arnd here wud av gotten a space lyk u did 2,
Next tym, try 2b selfless ok?
Nao i dnt kie if u're mad though, d truth is always bitter u kw.
stop talking lyk dt. Before he loggin to nairaland and post. The thing Wil av come and gone. Male hostel was opened for 5 mins. Female hostel is not up to 15 mins. So tel me if u where in his shoe, wil u first post for nairaland b4 u face ur primary busines? When d thing was out, i was inside d comsit, dt hw me gan self see chance! When i tried to login 2 help anoda person.. D thing don close already. Bt stil dey thank d man 4 comsit wey put me 2ru,. And 4 pple dt missd d hostel, u hav chance 2 get again. U jst nid 2 b at alert more. Go and get marry 2 ur portal, and mak sure u always login around 12pm den always visit comsit regularly coz any hostel rumour, u go hear am immediately. Hostel wil be release small small until d thing close permanently. ..........@ erik u jst left person 4 park abi.. I go do my own..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Scholari: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
TweetMajor:
Lmao it's just objective, for mathematicians yhu would be given a sheet of paper to calculate on but a very limited time. Maximum time for a cbt exam is 45 mins and test 15 mins. Any more you'd like to know??

test is 15mins??...WTF!!!!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Hayurdayle(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Y is unilorin delaying d 2nd list nau? O Lord! renew my strenght.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
..........HOSTEL ALERT.......
Hostel reservation link will be available for stallites tomorrow morning.

FYI
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Hayurdayle(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
For we students awaiting the 2nd list, join me to sing dis song by Don moen.

Lord You seem so far away
A million miles or more it feels today
And though I haven't lost my faith
I must confess right now
That it's hard for me to pray
But I don't know what to say
And I don't know where to start
But as You give the grace
With all that's in my heart
Chorus:
I will sing I will praise
Even in my darkest hour
Through the sorrow and the pain
I will sing I will praise
Lift my hands to honor You
Because Your Word is true
I will sing
Lord it's hard for me to see
All the thoughts and plans You have for me
But I will put my trust in You
Knowing that You died to set me free
But I don't know what to say
And I don't know where to start
But as You give grace
With all that's in my heart
Chorus

The Lord is our strength.

8 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by thetrustworthy: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
mystolad: ..........HOSTEL ALERT.......

FYI
Would the link be on the old portal or new the new portal?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
I went to my department today, the HOD told us that the names of admitted candidate to department of Economics are yet to the department. So, he said they cant do anything until the admission list is sent to them. Am tire oo, we are just going everyday
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Gbogbolet: stop talking lyk dt. Before he loggin to nairaland and post. The thing Wil av come and gone. Male hostel was opened for 5 mins. Female hostel is not up to 15 mins. So tel me if u where in his shoe, wil u first post for nairaland b4 u face ur primary busines? When d thing was out, i was inside d comsit, dt hw me gan self see chance! When i tried to login 2 help anoda person.. D thing don close already. Bt stil dey thank d man 4 comsit wey put me 2ru,. And 4 pple dt missd d hostel, u hav chance 2 get again. U jst nid 2 b at alert more. Go and get marry 2 ur portal, and mak sure u always login around 12pm den always visit comsit regularly coz any hostel rumour, u go hear am immediately. Hostel wil be release small small until d thing close permanently. ..........@ erik u jst left person 4 park abi.. I go do my own..
..... Dat wat I waz told, and plz, to go marry dat portal, naH work nah, I waz login in and out 2ruout yesterday, xam diz morning, around dat tym, I waz on my way 2skul, but, ...... D tin pain me O o. O o , dey con dey post am xa no space 4 bed, make dey help me O o. O o
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ellaberry5050(f): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls i need a female rummate asap....if possible fac of arts....dept of religions,lets hook up on 2go adeola5210
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
for frshers,tbe portal will be open. ext week monday same tym,dat was wat d sub dean told me.i will surely get this hostel by Gods grace.every thing works for good
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ellaberry5050: Pls i need a female rummate asap....if possible fac of arts....dept of religions,lets hook up on 2go adeola5210
you no need male?ahhhh abeg if u need am here
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Haben1: ..... Dat wat I waz told, and plz, to go marry dat portal, naH work nah, I waz login in and out 2ruout yesterday, xam diz morning, around dat tym, I waz on my way 2skul, but, ...... D tin pain me O o. O o , dey con dey post am xa no space 4 bed, make dey help me O o. O o
they wu close am wil re open am.. To b sincere hostel na luck. It do cmes out wen u no dey expect am. Wu think say d tin go jst comot 2day
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Adventurespy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
mystolad: Hostel allocation is still on for freshers....just paid for 3 freshers now.
Via PC....use internet explorer.
FYI

Which faculty are those you helped to pay
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by khattab008: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
mystolad: ..........HOSTEL ALERT.......

FYI
Boss old or new portal
Pls has any 200level student checked d new portal mine is telling me dat am not in good standing whch is wrong sha

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Adventurespy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Plz any physiology fresher ia,letz mit
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
If U knw any body for comsit, let chat, abeg, naH sanrab I base O o o o. O o, but, I really need hostel atleast for 100L
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Aydesmond: for frshers,tbe portal will be open. ext week monday same tym,dat was wat d sub dean told me.i will surely get this hostel by Gods grace.every thing works for good
, hw far, I beg, are U just joking or sincere, plz, help ur BrO
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by olumidaie(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
TweetMajor:
Lmao it's just objective, for mathematicians yhu would be given a sheet of paper to calculate on but a very limited time. Maximum time for a cbt exam is 45 mins and test 15 mins. Any more you'd like to know??
what of law and co, would we type? What is the time duration?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmolaraParis(f): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Gbogbolet: stop talking lyk dt. Before he loggin to nairaland and post. The thing Wil av come and gone. Male hostel was opened for 5 mins. Female hostel is not up to 15 mins. So tel me if u where in his shoe, wil u first post for nairaland b4 u face ur primary busines? When d thing was out, i was inside d comsit, dt hw me gan self see chance! When i tried to login 2 help anoda person.. D thing don close already. Bt stil dey thank d man 4 comsit wey put me 2ru,. And 4 pple dt missd d hostel, u hav chance 2 get again. U jst nid 2 b at alert more. Go and get marry 2 ur portal, and mak sure u always login around 12pm den always visit comsit regularly coz any hostel rumour, u go hear am immediately. Hostel wil be release small small until d thing close permanently. ..........@ erik u jst left person 4 park abi.. I go do my own..
Nt teling it hia wen d allocation kam up is a total offence bcuz we'r al here 2 help one anoda, but i perfectly undastud d guy wen he leta xplaind. He was kind enuf 2 apologize 2 almst evryone so dnt get defensive 4 him alrt?
U'r saying ds bcuz u also got one 4 urself, bsyds, i dnt tink av talk too much, and YES! i'd av log in 2 nairaland 2 post d info no mata wat, i'l b too anxious 2 tel oda..
The gud news is, i heard d portal 4d hostel app wil b re-opend.. And i op dats true.. D rest dont mata anymor.
Try 2 post on nairaland nxt tym u get infos dat pipu ar desperat 4. Dats my sin.. However, If i av offended whosoeva, pls pardon me.. Tnks.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmolaraParis(f): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
khattab008:
Boss old or new portal
Pls has any 200level student checked d new portal mine is telling me dat am not in good standing whch is wrong sha
Yes I have, cgpa above 1.5 though, its as a result of cgpa below 1.5, wen al ur courses ar uploaded and ofcourse, u aced dem!, it wil automatically change. I had similar issue wen d new UndaG portal emergd, buh as my courses wer uploaded, and cgpa rose above 1.5, d "nt in gud standard" madness automaticali disappeard d 4lowing day..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by khattab008: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
OmolaraParis:
Yes I have, cgpa above 1.5 though, its as a result of cgpa below 1.5, wen al ur courses ar uploaded and ofcourse, u aced dem!, it wil automatically change. I had similar issue wen d new UndaG portal emergd, buh has my courses wer uploaded, and cgpa rose above 1.5, d "nt in gud standard" madness automaticali disappeard d 4lowing day..
Ok Thanks
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by khattab008: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
None of my results have been transfered to the new portal i hope it won't affect i chance of reserving hostel sha
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
I dont think they are re-opening the hostel portal, i thank GOD for the nice appartment He gave me today a newly built a room self-contain @ rcf/oke odo area very close to skul gate, #60k there is still like four rooms left before i part way with the agent this evening, i mean the house is very nice note: subsequent payment is #50k. if u are in need u can hook me up on 08062272051.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmolaraParis(f): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
khattab008: None of my results have been transfered to the new portal i hope it won't affect i chance of reserving hostel sha
Its well bro.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmolaraParis(f): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
khattab008: None of my results have been transfered to the new portal i hope it won't affect i chance of reserving hostel sha
There are no results wotsoever transfad 2d new undaG portal.
In my own case, wen d CGPA got to 1.5, i automaticali stop receiving dat God damned, hyper-blood rising msg on d new portal, dats y u stil av d old portal 4 ur results on last session and any new dvlopmt on uploaded courses apns dia.
Hmmm, Operating 2 portals at a go! if u ask me, its reali advancd tech i'd say.
About d effect on d hostel app, am nt certain..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
To my hommies&rummies dont allow your admission to get into your heads i saw many tankes on notice board today, seriousmess is the surest belt. in my own word "THE FEAR OF 1.5 IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM' seyi say so.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sweetstuff20(f): 12:34am On Oct 08, 2013
OmolaraParis:
Yes I have, cgpa above 1.5 though, its as a result of cgpa below 1.5, wen al ur courses ar uploaded and ofcourse, u aced dem!, it wil automatically change. I had similar issue wen d new UndaG portal emergd, buh as my courses wer uploaded, and cgpa rose above 1.5, d "nt in gud standard" madness automaticali disappeard d 4lowing day..
whenever i try to log in to the new undergraduate portal, it keeps telling me inappropriate log in parameters. Please what could be the cause
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Flutter(f): 1:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Haben1: ..... Dat wat I waz told, and plz, to go marry dat portal, naH work nah, I waz login in and out 2ruout yesterday, xam diz morning, around dat tym, I waz on my way 2skul, but, ...... D tin pain me O o. O o , dey con dey post am xa no space 4 bed, make dey help me O o. O o
Pls wr do U̶̲̥̅̊ check for hostel. Whenever I click other payment details on my portal,it says 'Nan'
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Flutter(f): 2:01am On Oct 08, 2013
OmolaraParis:
I v exceeded d 1.5 tng snc bt it still say s the same tng. Plus none of my results have been transferred 2 d new portal. Is it possible to get hostel through the old portal?
P:S- HaS any english students been cleared of these G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ standing issue cz nt even my fwnds v been cleared despite their gp.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Flutter(f): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2013
sweetstuff20: whenever i try to log in to the new undergraduate portal, it keeps telling me inappropriate log in parameters. Please what could be the cause
Use matric ID and use ur surname as ur password
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 4:44am On Oct 08, 2013
Flutter:
I v exceeded d 1.5 tng snc bt it still say s the same tng. Plus none of my results have been transferred 2 d new portal. Is it possible to get hostel through the old portal?
P:S- HaS any english students been cleared of these G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ standing issue cz nt even my fwnds v been cleared despite their gp.
@flutter,report to ur LA.he/she has d list of doz hu made it to 200l. All he/she wl do is just to clear u.kip pestering.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 4:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Flutter:
Pls wr do U̶̲̥̅̊ check for hostel. Whenever I click other payment details on my portal,it says 'Nan'
Madam d hostel wl b available for stallites today via nu portal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (353) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.