Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (441229 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
crowther15: If dis is true, it means things will be easier for us fellow Economist 2b. I pray it happen oo
No first class in d econs dept dis year oo
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
karferguso:
OHhhhh....dah means ¶'ve got a competitor
It would be great if their could be friendly competition among us.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
karferguso:
No first class in d econs dept dis year oo
ur source of info? Did u go to skul 2day? HOD said the names of admitted candidate into our dept. are yet to be out. I went their yesterday buh I didnt bother 2day.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by kunlealao(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
pls any DE student shud pls signify...HISTORY EDUCATION 2 b precise...add me on 2go mshow10 nd lets discuss
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmolaraParis(f): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dygeasy: Charle.. I'd Say You Let Things Be And Don't Resort To E-threats. It Won't Earn You Any Cool Points.

OmolaraParis Is Someone I Can't Describe. She Let's Her Fingers Mix Things Up For Her Whenever She's Typing Cos I Doubt She Ever Weighs Her Words Before Clicking The Submit Button. I Wonder Why.

She Was Quick To Castigate The Other Guy Yesterday. Like Damn! That Was Wrong. Being Selfless To The Point Of Losing Out Yourself. Who Does That?

We All Know How Things Are Done With Unilorin, Its Either You're Fast Or You Lose It. The Guy Did The Best Anybody Could Have. He Secured His And Came Here To Tell Others. Seeing The Hostel Thing Come Out Would Have Thrown Anybody Into A Jolt And The First Thing A Normal Person Would Have Done Is To Log In To His/Her Portal And Not Nairaland. Nobody Pays Anybody To Drop Information Here And We All Reserve The Right To Share Or Not To Share Whatever We Hear.

I Was In The Cybercafe When I Saw People Applying But I Couldn't Tell Here. Why? I Was Helping My Coursemates Register For Their Courses. 5minutes Later, People Couldn't Apply Again.

So Let's Be The Friends We Ought To Be, Stallites And Freshers Alike And Look Forward To A Bright Session.

I'll Be Looking Forward To Someone's word tongue-lashing. smiley

Cheers!
I'm sure u didnt recieve any trophy 4 ds long essay cmposition of yours.. U'r ryt, nobdy was actuali paid 2 drop infos here but lyk i said, it takz SELFLESSNESS to share wit odas wot u kw xpeciali at desperate tyms,
Realtem, Boss i salute u o, wen i saw ur reply ystday, i cudnt respond, u'r one hell of a person wit brain on resolution, kws wat 2 do and how 2 go abt it. M nt a fan of respect but i bot one and gav 2u ystday.

Alrt.. And 4u Dygeasy, Harmattan semester exams, 100l.
Time: As much as u can.

Using the above response, Describe OmolaraParis and mention her causes and effects?
U go fail big tym.. M unpredictable 2d core. GUY abeg free me o jare, i wan go chop kuli kuli alata..
Tables!

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Danny4show: pls anybody in need of a rrum mate?
am ineed
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
crowther15: It would be great if their could be friendly competition among us.
Of course
crowther15: ur source of info? Did u go to skul 2day? HOD said the names of admitted candidate into our dept. are yet to be out. I went their yesterday buh I didnt bother 2day.
¶ went dere last week nd yesterday.....check d list of graduatin student on the notice board....no first class
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
lucrownt: Viewing this topic: OmolaraParis,
Ibrahymoba, Flutter(f),
Lollydollydrop(f), Omat63(m),
lucrownt(m), thetrustworthy,
olumoda(f), khattab008(m),
Danielho, Samtolly4JESUS(m) and
4 guest(s)
*winks*
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by horlawaleh001(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Aal izz well.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmolaraParis(f): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Flutter: Other should check. My G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ standing issh has finally been settled,it stopped saying rubbish just now.smiles# now I can fnk abt gettn hostel. Thx omolaraparis n mystolad
Anytym sister.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmolaraParis(f): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Science walkway is one place i dread most on campus, too many pipu sitting down, eating gala, dat minute ur eyes mit wit som of dos science dudes and ur hrt missd a beat, u kip asking if u luk fine.
#Ladies! U kw wat i mean. *winks*

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Yungmilio2(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
iTS like skul dey shake some people for here (secondarians)
if u need help and this tread cant help u out y dont u go to skul or solve ur Qualms by urself.... instead of sitting down somewhere and be complaining dat someone refuse to do dis n dat... everybodi get him own palava to face.............. ((ASSHOLES))
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Flutter(f): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yungmilio2: iTS like skul dey shake some people for here (secondarians)
if u need help and this tread cant help u out y dont u go to skul or solve ur Qualms by urself.... instead of sitting down somewhere and be complaining dat someone refuse to do dis n dat... everybodi get him own palava to face.............. ((ASSHOLES))
Whatz all this. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ fnk yhu v scored a goal 4 hurling insults around or wat?. D issue U̶̲̥̅̊ r talking about has been cleared. Despite d fact dt Ŋ direct SORRY was spoken. If U̶̲̥̅̊ ad and sense @ all U̶̲̥̅̊ wud read between the lines and realised dt d parties involved Ŋ longer v qualms. Y bring up a dormant issue?"Assholes"I wonder if dts d only way U̶̲̥̅̊ can xpress urslf. Hmmnnn....

6 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Flutter:
Whatz all this. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ fnk yhu v scored a goal 4 hurling insults around or wat?. D issue U̶̲̥̅̊ r talking about has been cleared. Despite d fact dt Ŋ direct SORRY was spoken. If U̶̲̥̅̊ ad and sense @ all U̶̲̥̅̊ wud read between the lines and realised dt d parties involved Ŋ longer v qualms. Y bring up a dormant issue?"Assholes"I wonder if dts d only way U̶̲̥̅̊ can xpress urslf. Hmmnnn....
I love this!

4 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Danny4show(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tajudeen40: am ineed
@tajudeen wats ur number?and ow much is d house?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Flutter(f): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
OmolaraParis: Science walkway is one place i dread most on campus, too many pipu sitting down, eating gala, dat minute ur eyes mit wit som of dos science dudes and ur hrt missd a beat, u kip asking if u luk fine.
#Ladies! U kw wat i mean. *winks*
L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾ ...I know EXACTLY wat U̶̲̥̅̊ mean

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Danny4show: @tajudeen wats ur number?and ow much is d house?
abeg we no fit be 3 for room its seems dat dis hostel tinz will no work. taju abeg reply us chap chap
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Flutter:
L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾ ...I know EXACTLY wat U̶̲̥̅̊ mean

Lol.... hansom dude ova here... it's same for guys too joor....
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
AM off to uni ilorin teaching Hospital. My neighbour's kid has just swallowed
an 8 gigabytes memory card. At first it choked him but he is ok now. Trouble is
that he is busy singing all the songs in the card, we are worried of what is gonna
happen when he gets to the videos section!

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by phesirius(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Phinity318:

those ladies faces that stand out on that walkway tho *tongue tied*

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
phesirius: those ladies faces that stand out on that walkway tho *tongue tied*

lol.. Kinda shy tinx. wen dy turn all eyes on u.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Are Unilorin students typically aggressive? Why the power tussle and egoistic parade?.. One fellow is always bitching the other, stalites feeling superior, freshers on the quest to quench the grandiosity, all ensuing into a serenade of tongue whip from malicious fingers; it doesn't really have to go down this way ladies and gent.. And to those that achieve orgasm by splashing out insult on people here, its not worth it please... The Elite carve their niche like the gods. So let's be One.

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dygeasy: Charle.. I'd Say You Let Things Be And Don't Resort To E-threats. It Won't Earn You Any Cool Points.

OmolaraParis Is Someone I Can't Describe. She Let's Her Fingers Mix Things Up For Her Whenever She's Typing Cos I Doubt She Ever Weighs Her Words Before Clicking The Submit Button. I Wonder Why.

She Was Quick To Castigate The Other Guy Yesterday. Like Damn! That Was Wrong. Being Selfless To The Point Of Losing Out Yourself. Who Does That?

We All Know How Things Are Done With Unilorin, Its Either You're Fast Or You Lose It. The Guy Did The Best Anybody Could Have. He Secured His And Came Here To Tell Others. Seeing The Hostel Thing Come Out Would Have Thrown Anybody Into A Jolt And The First Thing A Normal Person Would Have Done Is To Log In To His/Her Portal And Not Nairaland. Nobody Pays Anybody To Drop Information Here And We All Reserve The Right To Share Or Not To Share Whatever We Hear.

I Was In The Cybercafe When I Saw People Applying But I Couldn't Tell Here. Why? I Was Helping My Coursemates Register For Their Courses. 5minutes Later, People Couldn't Apply Again.

So Let's Be The Friends We Ought To Be, Stallites And Freshers Alike And Look Forward To A Bright Session.

I'll Be Looking Forward To Someone's word tongue-lashing. smiley

Cheers!
lol guy.... i don finishd my statement na.. thank God 4 ur own life say u don dey reason maturely..... lol.. cnt u see her last statement.. she dey wait for me to insult bk..... lols, ...... primary pupils stuff, u knw dt kind situation in primary schl den wey u go abuse person and u go say oya u too say ur own bk.. mo pa ila tie re, oya iwo na pala temi re.. cnt jst stp laughing.... their is difference between growth and development.... She jst dey increase in size she no develope atal..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
Phinity318: AM off to uni ilorin teaching Hospital. My neighbour's kid has just swallowed
an 8 gigabytes memory card. At first it choked him but he is ok now. Trouble is
that he is busy singing all the songs in the card, we are worried of what is gonna
happen when he gets to the videos section!
LOL!.. Then u better put on ur 3D goggle for some action movie.. 8GB is a very long way. Lol
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Babalola1990: Are Unilorin students typically aggressive? Why the power tussle and egoistic parade?.. One fellow is always bitching the other, stalites feeling superior, freshers on the quest to quench the grandiosity, all ensuing into a serenade of tongue whip from malicious fingers; it doesn't really have to go down this way ladies and gent.. And to those that achieve orgasm by splashing out insult on people here, its not worth it please... The Elite carve their niche like the gods. So let's be One.
funny guy.. Bt make sure you return dt book u copied al dose grammars from.. Na joke o... Or u too wan tak am personal... Coz i get one girl here already wey don press " p" before
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Flutter(f): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Phinity318:

Rily...grins# I tot only gals feel that way. But guys don't rily v prob ooo. If a gal is walking alone,dts even worse.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Gbogbolet: funny guy.. Bt make sure you return dt book u copied al dose grammars from.. Na joke o... Or u too wan tak am personal... Coz i get one girl here already wey don press " p" before
LOL! Master Jester..make I borrow u the book too?.. Abeg chill and make peace jare, she could be a sister to you!.. You know #grin#
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Alpet(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is Proposed Academic Calender.

UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
PROPOSED ACADEMIC CALENDAR
FOR UNDERGRADUATE 2013/2014 SESSION
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CALENDAR
1. 2 Weeks of Registration - For both Fresh & Returning Students
2. 2 Weeks of Late Registration - For both Fresh & Returning Students
3. 14 Weeks of Instructions for the Harmattan Semester
4. 3 Weeks of Harmattan Examination
5. 1 Week of Inter-Semester Break
6. 1 Week of Marking and Computation of Results forHarmattan Semester
7. 14 Weeks of Instructions for the Rain Semester
8. 3 Weeks of Rain Semester Examinations
9. 2 Weeks of Marking & Computation of Results
Freshers Come into Residence - Saturday, 28thSeptember, 2013
Senate for Good Standing Results - Thursday, 3rd October, 2013
Returning Students Come into Residence - Saturday, 5th October, 2013
Commencement of on-line Registration for
Returning Students - Monday, 7th October, 2013
Commencement of Admission Screening for Freshers - Monday, 7th October, 2013
Commencement of Lectures for the Harmattan
Semester - Monday, 14st October, 2013
Press Conference/Briefing - Monday, 14th October, 2013
End of Screening for Freshers - Friday 18th October, 2013
Commencement of on-line Registration for Freshers - Saturday, 19th October, 2013
Convocation Lecture and Chancellor’s
Cocktail - Monday, 21st October, 2013
Convocation Day 1 and
Commissioning of Projects - Tuesday, 22nd October, 2013
Commencement of Late Registration for
Returning Students - Tuesday, 22ndOctober, 2013
End of Normal Registration for Returning Students - Tuesday, 22nd October, 2013
Convocation Day 2, Luncheon
and Merit Award - Wednesday, 23rd October, 2013
End of Normal Registration for Freshers - Friday, 1st November, 2013
Commencement of Late Registration for Freshers - Saturday, 2nd November, 2013
End of Late Registration for Returning Students - Tuesday, 5th November, 2013
End of Late Registration for Freshers - Friday, 15th November, 2013
Business Committee of Senate to Consider
List of Registered Students - Monday, 18th November, 2013
Special Senate to Consider the List of all
Registered Students - Wednesday, 20th November, 2013
Matriculation - Monday, 25th November, 2013
Senate - Tuesday, 10th December, 2013
End of Harmattan Semester Lectures - Friday, 17th January, 2014
Commencement of Harmattan Semester
Examinations - Monday, 20th January, 2014
End of Harmattan Semester Examination - Saturday, 8thth February, 2014
Harmattan Semester Break - Monday, 10th -Saturday, 16th Feb., 2014
Faculty Board of Examiners to consider Final Year
Results at the end of 1st Semester - Monday, 10th Feb. – 15th Feb; 2014
Senate - Tuesday, 11th February, 2014
Business Committee of Senate to consider Final Year
Results at the end of 1st Semester - Wednesday 12th -15th February, 2014
Commencement of Rain Semester Lectures - Monday, 17th February, 2014
Senate - Tuesday, 8th April, 2014
End of Rain Semester Lectures - Friday, 23rd May, 2014
Commencement of Rain Semester Examinations - Monday, 26th May, 2014
Commencement of SIWES, Teaching Practice
SWEP, etc. - Monday, 9th June, 2014
Senate - Tuesday, 10th June, 2014
End of Rain Semester Examination - Saturday, 14th June, 2014
Commencement and End of Marking of - Monday, 1716h – Friday 27thJune, 2014
Examination Scripts & Computation of Results
Faculty Board of Examiners (to consider
Final Year Results) - Monday, 30th June – Friday, 11th July, 2014
Final Year Results - Monday, 7th July – Friday, 18th July, 2014
Special Senate to Consider Graduating
Students’ Results and End of Session - Friday, 25th July, 2014
Faculty Board of Examiners to Consider
Goodstanding Results - Monday, 28th July - Friday, 1st August 2014
Goodstanding Results - Monday, 4th-Friday, 8th August, 2014
Senate - Tuesday, 12th August, 2014
Special Senate to Consider Goodstanding
Results - Wednesday, 27th August, 2014
Commencement of 2014/2015 Session - Saturday, 20thSeptember, 2014
Freshers Come into Residence - Saturday, 20thSeptember, 2014
Returning Students Come into Residence - Saturday,27th September, 2014
Returning Students - Monday, 29th September, 2014
Commencement of Admission Screening for Freshers - Monday, 29th September, 2014
Senate for Goodstanding Results - Thursday, 2th October, 2014
End of Screening for Freshers - Friday 10th October, 2014
Commencement of on-line Registration for Freshers - Saturday, 11th October, 2014
Semester - Monday, 13th October, 2014
Returning Students - Tuesday, 14thOctober, 2014
End of Normal Registration for Returning Students - Tuesday, 14th October, 2014
Founder’s Day - Thursday, 23rd October, 2014
End of Normal Registration for Freshers - Friday, 24th October, 2014
Commencement of Late Registration for Freshers - Saturday, 25th October, 2014
End of Late Registration for Returning Students - Tuesday, 28th October, 2014
fia
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Alpet: This is Proposed Academic Calender.

UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
PROPOSED ACADEMIC CALENDAR
FOR UNDERGRADUATE 2013/2014 SESSION
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CALENDAR
1. 2 Weeks of Registration - For both Fresh & Returning Students
2. 2 Weeks of Late Registration - For both Fresh & Returning Students
3. 14 Weeks of Instructions for the Harmattan Semester
4. 3 Weeks of Harmattan Examination
5. 1 Week of Inter-Semester Break
6. 1 Week of Marking and Computation of Results forHarmattan Semester
7. 14 Weeks of Instructions for the Rain Semester
8. 3 Weeks of Rain Semester Examinations
9. 2 Weeks of Marking & Computation of Results
Freshers Come into Residence - Saturday, 28thSeptember, 2013
Senate for Good Standing Results - Thursday, 3rd October, 2013
Returning Students Come into Residence - Saturday, 5th October, 2013
Returning Students - Monday, 7th October, 2013
Commencement of Admission Screening for Freshers - Monday, 7th October, 2013
Semester - Monday, 14st October, 2013
Press Conference/Briefing - Monday, 14th October, 2013
End of Screening for Freshers - Friday 18th October, 2013
Commencement of on-line Registration for Freshers - Saturday, 19th October, 2013
Convocation Lecture and Chancellor’s
Cocktail - Monday, 21st October, 2013
Convocation Day 1 and
Commissioning of Projects - Tuesday, 22nd October, 2013
Returning Students - Tuesday, 22ndOctober, 2013
End of Normal Registration for Returning Students - Tuesday, 22nd October, 2013
Convocation Day 2, Luncheon
and Merit Award - Wednesday, 23rd October, 2013
End of Normal Registration for Freshers - Friday, 1st November, 2013
Commencement of Late Registration for Freshers - Saturday, 2nd November, 2013
End of Late Registration for Returning Students - Tuesday, 5th November, 2013
End of Late Registration for Freshers - Friday, 15th November, 2013
List of Registered Students - Monday, 18th November, 2013
Special Senate to Consider the List of all
Registered Students - Wednesday, 20th November, 2013
Matriculation - Monday, 25th November, 2013
Senate - Tuesday, 10th December, 2013
End of Harmattan Semester Lectures - Friday, 17th January, 2014
Commencement of Harmattan Semester
Examinations - Monday, 20th January, 2014
End of Harmattan Semester Examination - Saturday, 8thth February, 2014
Harmattan Semester Break - Monday, 10th -Saturday, 16th Feb., 2014
Faculty Board of Examiners to consider Final Year
Results at the end of 1st Semester - Monday, 10th Feb. – 15th Feb; 2014
Senate - Tuesday, 11th February, 2014
Business Committee of Senate to consider Final Year
Results at the end of 1st Semester - Wednesday 12th -15th February, 2014
Commencement of Rain Semester Lectures - Monday, 17th February, 2014
Senate - Tuesday, 8th April, 2014
End of Rain Semester Lectures - Friday, 23rd May, 2014
Commencement of Rain Semester Examinations - Monday, 26th May, 2014
Commencement of SIWES, Teaching Practice
SWEP, etc. - Monday, 9th June, 2014
Senate - Tuesday, 10th June, 2014
End of Rain Semester Examination - Saturday, 14th June, 2014
Commencement and End of Marking of - Monday, 1716h – Friday 27thJune, 2014
Examination Scripts & Computation of Results
Faculty Board of Examiners (to consider
Final Year Results) - Monday, 30th June – Friday, 11th July, 2014
Final Year Results - Monday, 7th July – Friday, 18th July, 2014
Special Senate to Consider Graduating
Students’ Results and End of Session - Friday, 25th July, 2014
Faculty Board of Examiners to Consider
Goodstanding Results - Monday, 28th July - Friday, 1st August 2014
Goodstanding Results - Monday, 4th-Friday, 8th August, 2014
Senate - Tuesday, 12th August, 2014
Special Senate to Consider Goodstanding
Results - Wednesday, 27th August, 2014
Commencement of 2014/2015 Session - Saturday, 20thSeptember, 2014
Freshers Come into Residence - Saturday, 20thSeptember, 2014
Returning Students Come into Residence - Saturday,27th September, 2014
Returning Students - Monday, 29th September, 2014
Commencement of Admission Screening for Freshers - Monday, 29th September, 2014
Senate for Goodstanding Results - Thursday, 2th October, 2014
End of Screening for Freshers - Friday 10th October, 2014
Commencement of on-line Registration for Freshers - Saturday, 11th October, 2014
Semester - Monday, 13th October, 2014
Returning Students - Tuesday, 14thOctober, 2014
End of Normal Registration for Returning Students - Tuesday, 14th October, 2014
Founder’s Day - Thursday, 23rd October, 2014
End of Normal Registration for Freshers - Friday, 24th October, 2014
Commencement of Late Registration for Freshers - Saturday, 25th October, 2014
End of Late Registration for Returning Students - Tuesday, 28th October, 2014
fia
Gracias! Gracias! This just answered many of my boggling questions!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
GOD go help we DE entry finance fa... Dem jst dey change person LA... Congrats to dose of u wey don finish dis reg stress... @ erik and others...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Babalola1990: LOL! Master Jester..make I borrow u the book too?.. Abeg chill and make peace jare, she could be a sister to you!.. You know #grin#
sister!! I reject it in jesus name... If dis one be my sister, i don die be dt
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Gbogbolet: sister!! I reject it in jesus name... If dis one be my sister, i don die be dt
Haba! Oya drink some palm wine make ur nerves come down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.