Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Beyond 90 Minutes. James Peters Inside Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beyond 90 Minutes. James Peters Inside Move (956 Views)

Ronaldo Has Scored A Goal In All 90 Minutes Of A Soccer. / Ex-Nigerian Boxer, Ayodele Peters Lives In Abject Poverty [photos] / Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyond 90 Minutes. James Peters Inside Move by denodread: 2:36am On Mar 03, 2008
Beyond 90 Minutes
03/02/2008 - 5:01 p.m. GMT -- by Maria

The Africa Cup of Nations Ghana 2008 heralded a new beginning for me. I now have more than a superficial interest in the beautiful African game, beyond watching 22 sexy men maneuvering the “wawa aba” up and down a pitch. For three straight weeks in January and February, my consumption of soccer was indulgent to say the least.

Withdrawal from the intense, high soccer enjoyment has been agonizing. Certainly the degree of my addiction is reflected in my dedication to following post-Africa Cup of Nations drama and intrigue, and above all, count down the days to the next Africa Cup.

When the new caretaker coach for the Super Eagles of Nigeria was announced on February 29, 2008, I said to myself: Whoa! Here comes drama. These so-called technical NFA officials who claim to have deliberated long and hard over the next coach after Berti Vogts dismissal, are just pulling the wool over peoples eyes! The NFA has been called No, [Read More] http://news.allsoccerafrica.com/blogSection.cfm?sectionID=328

(1) (Reply)

Amodu Vs Lagerback ' Why Does Africa Lack Faith In Its Coaches? / Supersport Production Engineer And Commentator Abducted (Released!) / Albion Fans To Unveil Anti-racism Peter Odemwingie Banner Against Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.