Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (144959 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2013
Aiite mo tigbo..tell him to respect himself sha

Idowuogbo:
Arewa, o ti to ooooo! Ha!! grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: Aiite mo tigbo..tell him to respect himself sha

Sisi wa, Mo ti repackage ati respect ara mi o. Ma binu si mi o. Arewa to dun
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: You are crazy ok... Tell me how you got to know I'm miss adeniyi.show your evidence... I just realised you know nothing. Your little skull is full of animal pooh oloriburuku omo ale. ... Basta rd... If you need my name let me help you... Search on the internet using my I'd sisifunmi ( I don't have anything to hide so I use same name every where) and my real name will pop up on facebook and twitter... Try that I'm sure you will know my real name. Let me help you further I'm a chartered accountant so you can easily trace me. I hope that helps...May you never see success till you die for calling me miss adeniyi.. You called yourself an hacker and you couldn't even trace my name.. I'm very open , omo ale.. When next you refer to my issue here I will curse your generation. Go ask your father who your mother is. I have done my own investigation as an hacker I realised your father impregnanted his own sister and you , sam is the product of that pregnancy that is why you behave like a bastarrddd... I repeat , don't make me pursue you back to your village... Ooni ri ba ti se..oo ni ri ona gbegba.. As from today, ... Don't let me continue , if you provoke me. I will make sure , you know your mother.

Abeg please I'm begging you on his behalf to let go. These your curses too much ooo, even my system dey vibrate.

Please just let go, he was only trying to impress folks in here by mentioning a name that isnt yours not knowing he was playing with fire. He's a charlatan who pretends to be a hacker of which he has no idea. Kids make mistakes, please just forgive him.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2013
Hello Sisifunmi,
I will want to use to medium to apologize on 4everGod's behalf, we know he has done wrong, pls kindly forgive him and less move on.

Thank u for your understanding.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2013
Aiite
Tnx
surveyProf: Hello Sisifunmi,
I will want to use to medium to apologize on 4everGod's behalf, we know he has done wrong, pls kindly forgive him and less move on.

Thank u for your understanding.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: Aiite
Tnx

U welcome!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by otipoju(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2013
I know Benin men as one of the most rugged and strong willed people on earth and so I was a bit suprised at your tepid nature before. Now I have I clearer picture of you and I am smiling... I see a deadly cobra coiled to strike with venom but wanting to be sure that its assailant really meant to crush its head before it unleashes its poison- so that it is not haunted by a guilty conscience... I like your statement " benefit of doubt for the last time" - even God eventually deals with the unrepentant sinner and since you are created in God's image, you would be doing nothing wrong if you take your case to the Heavenly courts where the natural laws are enforced without fear or favour. If by April 8 you are not paid... Let justice be swift and let it be emphatic. May God preserve us all. And like I have said before...in spite of the mediator,the cyber-detectives,your supporters,antagonists, advisers observers and the commentators,it is you and wunmi in the courts.The ball is in your court play it as you deem fit.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2013
^^Kai! Dis ur interpretation na wire! U sabi d market diooooooe! Benin no dey carry last o!!!! Hmm... lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by otipoju(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2013
@Sisifunmi.. your hand is strong ooo. I will be needing your service soon for one girl harassing us here everyday with her pe pe pe pe. You have a Phd in Verbal warfare. Did you finish from OAU... Na AWO boys dey get corrosive tounge like dis. Respect Sister...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2013
aieromon: Hi,

Wunmi Allen has given a deadline of the 8th of April to refund my money. Inasmuch as it is a bitter pill to swallow, I will give her the benefit of doubt for the last time.

Thanks for the support so far.

Hmmm!!! Anoda postin. I think u shuld just wake up frm ur slumber n realisze dt nothin wil happn. Dat fraudster is not paying any shishi. Sorry about dat
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2013
I am a learner where sisifunmi is

Even ID sef just get school cert
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by otipoju(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^^Kai! Dis ur interpretation na wire! U sabi d market diooooooe! Benin no dey carry last o!!!! Hmm... lipsrsealed embarassed
Abraham returned to find that his camp had been pillaged and his entire household taken captive...the bible records that he went after the captors and got back his possessions... Am sure it was not a petition that he wrote, he had to fight. A similar thing happened to David, and he did the same thing that Abraham did. The bible is a very honest book about human nature and that is why it ca never go out of fashion. 900k is not a small money that someone will just let go like that especially when it was not a shady deal...Omowunmi has Aigbes treasure in her possession. Aigbe wants it back. Aigbe has realised that politely asking for it has been fruitless and hence has raised the war cry ... Like the warfare of Olden days where both enemies march in front of each other and give reasons for going to war...Aigbe has made his grievance known because he wants to fulfill all righteousness. If Omowunmi returns his possession. He will sheath his sword.(I don't know if he has allies who are also willing to fight)...if Omowunmi does not pay by April 8 ... She has accepted to fight... From the look of things,Aigbe will not go back home head bowed in shame. He will do what he has refrained from doing all these while but he will not tell anyone...he may not get his money but he will derive tremendous satisfaction that wunmi does not spend it happily. That is what I am seeing,I pray it does not happen.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2013
biolabee: I am a learner where sisifunmi is

Even ID sef just get school cert
I swear! Her bars carry weight. grin grin.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2013
otipoju: Abraham returned to find that his camp had been pillaged and his entire household taken captive...the bible records that he went after the captors and got back his possessions... Am sure it was not a petition that he wrote, he had to fight. A similar thing happened to David, and he did the same thing that Abraham did. The bible is a very honest book about human nature and that is why it ca never go out of fashion. 900k is not a small money that someone will just let go like that especially when it was not a shady deal...Omowunmi has Aigbes treasure in her possession. Aigbe wants it back. Aigbe has realised that politely asking for it has been fruitless and hence has raised the war cry ... Like the warfare of Olden days where both enemies march in front of each other and give reasons for going to war...Aigbe has made his grievance known because he wants to fulfill all righteousness. If Omowunmi returns his possession. He will sheath his sword.(I don't know if he has allies who are also willing to fight)...if Omowunmi does not pay by April 8 ... She has accepted to fight... From the look of things,Aigbe will not go back home head bowed in shame. He will do what he has refrained from doing all these while but he will not tell anyone...he may not get his money but he will derive tremendous satisfaction that wunmi does not spend it happily. That is what I am seeing,I pray it does not happen.
Hmmm...d kinsmen have spoken! Awon eleyi wan badt gan! Abeg buzz me wen zanga dey vibrate o! wink
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I swear! Her bars carry weight. grin grin.

I for like see her (@sisifunmi) square off against @cooger, at least we need something to keep this thread busy and lively till April 8.

Those two top the chat and I pray I dont get on the bad side of either of them.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Lexoria: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Haaaaaa!I was hoping not to comment on this thread till money has been repayed but Mehn!!!!!!!! Sisi darling,can I be your student??Even with a diploma from you,I'll be good to go.See the person who argues and responds to every one who calls his name is the one apologizing and wasn't able to respond to all your posts.Human beings dey fear face o,pls I need that diploma abeg,I take God beg you.Honey,sweetheart,sugarpie jus diploma please!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: So surveyprof is now sam's bossom friend!!!! Hmmmmmmm.... This is getting more interesting ... Ama watch till the very end sha ni. I hope wunmi won't open another thread tagged ' my experience with survey prof'? Well, I dey here dey watch

Titled "My Experience with Survey prof who was meant to Mediate"

LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
biolabee:
Sagamite, The coiner of the great word of fucktards is also a contender for this award...

What can we name it
I would have loved to give a name but I do not want to but I don’t want to say one name and my oga at the top says its another one!

However i need to consult with

the guy no wan dey specific cheesy nice!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
biolabee:
Sagamite, The coiner of the great word of fucktards is also a contender for this award...

ERROR! Sagamite is short on vocabulary; he's quite limited and all I get from him is "fvcktard" and "cretin" and "you are a product of a failed education system". Beyond these he's pretty much dry.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Mcdondayan: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sisi Abeg when we go start our lecture. You are a giant killer. The David of our time, who killed NL goliath (BB fever). I tot u are never tired of talking BB fever? Sisi for turn u to iphone headache. Onye ara.
Sisi ride on o jare.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mcdondayan: Sisi Abeg when we go start our lecture. You are a giant killer. The David of our time, who killed NL goliath (BB fever). I tot u are never tired of talking BB fever? Sisi for turn u to iphone headache. Onye ara.
Sisi ride on o jare.

Dude sisi is a lady and i was only trying to be a gentleman which was why i towed the path of peace with her and nothing else. I can hold my own anytime anyday and they all know it. However i never knew i had already been upgraded to a giant on NL cheesy amazing
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
r231:

why you dey abuse blackberryfever now haba grin grin grin

shey you see say your life is all about me. FX was refering to sagamite and not me but naturally you felt he was referring to me. People and myopia.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
r231:

why you dey abuse blackberryfever now haba grin grin grin

dream on cheesy

You know say all you get to offer na these icons undecided undecided undecided abi anything else dey?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Mcdondayan: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

Dude sisi is a lady and i was only trying to be a gentleman which was why i towed the path of peace with her and nothing else. I can hold my own anytime anyday and they all know it. However i never knew i had already been upgraded to a giant on NL cheesy amazing
I knew u cannot resist d urge to reply oh u loquacious fellow. How on earth can a scammer be a gentle man? BTW after 8th April wen is ur madam shifting d date to again?

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

shey you see say your life is all about me. FX was refering to sagamite and not me but naturally you felt he was referring to me. People and myopia.

I know....na indirect shot olodo

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
r231:

I know....na indirect shot olodo

Everything about you is indirect isnt it? Keep shooting blanks shocked
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

Everything about you is indirect isnt it? Keep shooting blanks shocked

sisfunmi is coming for your dumbass soon grin

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
r231:

sisfunmi is coming for your dumbass soon grin

I shame for you. so na woman back you dey hide. You no fit face your fellow guy. So na arewa dey wear trouser and you dey tie wrapper. Omashe o

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (90) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.