Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (143512 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

I shame for you. so na woman back you dey hide. You no fit face your fellow guy. So na arewa dey wear trouser and you dey tie wrapper. Omashe o

I was born by a woman so i dont have no choice but to LOVE and RESPECT them.......

unlike you

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
segun segun segun how many times i call you o. Mind ya self. Na jeje i dey you start o. After now when i talk you go do mouth undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
r231:

I was born by a woman so i dont have no choice but to LOVE and RESPECT them.......

unlike you

Like everyone else in the world were given birth to by Jackals. smh. I don call you 3 times and tell you to mind ya self. I dont want to talk o.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
aieromon: Hi,

Wunmi Allen has given a deadline of the 8th of April to refund my money. Inasmuch as it is a bitter pill to swallow, I will give her the benefit of doubt for the last time.

Thanks for the support so far.
Oga Aigbe, I don't know if I should cry for you.
This woman won't be in Nigeria by 8th April. She is in town now and hopes to be out by then. I doubt you'll get this money by then.

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
destiny's child, continue saying my name.......

i am not gay and no pub meetings pls

thank you and stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

Like everyone else in the world were given birth to by Jackals. smh. I don call you 3 times and tell you to mind ya self. I dont want to talk o.

talk, cry, sing.....na your palava be dat

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
r231: destiny's child, continue saying my name.......

i am not gay and no pub meetings pls

thank you and stay blessed

so na only gay people dey go pub. I just wanted to boost your level among your peers thats why the pub thingy. At least when dem see me and you dey roll dem go shower recommendations all over you. Anyway sha as you rejected my help and offer so be it o. Thank you too o and stay blessed too
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

so na only gay people dey go pub. I just wanted to boost your level among your peers thats why the pub thingy. At least when dem see me and you dey roll dem go shower recommendations all over you. Anyway sha as you rejected my help and offer so be it o. Thank you too o and stay blessed too

this guy is sick undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
r231:

hahahaha i talk am say you go do mouth undecided undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
r231:

segebanton make you sempe for the man wey sabi. Me and you no get jammings. Maybe we get before but me i don carry my axe hide inside elephant bele so make you stop to dey drink volcanoe water because of me. Me i gentle o wink
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

segebanton make you sempe for the man wey sabi. Me and you no get jammings. Maybe we get before but me i don carry my axe hide inside elephant bele so make you stop to dey drink volcanoe water because of me. Me i gentle o wink

ok sir
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Must you reply?
4everGod1:

Dude sisi is a lady and i was only trying to be a gentleman which was why i towed the path of peace with her and nothing else. I can hold my own anytime anyday and they all know it. However i never knew i had already been upgraded to a giant on NL cheesy amazing
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
r231:

ok sir

100 gbosa for you dia
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: Must you reply?

ditto
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

hahahaha i talk am say you go do mouth undecided undecided
Bia! Local dog u no dey tire? U closing imaginary deals worth of 135mil but to borrow ya grandmama 900k u no fit, na to do 24hrs online vigilante na hin u sabi.Gawd! Na who dey call u man? Tampon! Keep bleeding u hia? sherinbeto ma jato kiri adugbo bi eni to ni warapa sho gbo? Alayinironu! Msteeeew!

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bia! Local dog u no dey tire? U closing imaginary deals worth of 135mil but to borrow ya grandmama 900k u no fit but to do vigilante online no hard u ba? Gawd! Na who dey call u man? Tampon! Keep bleeding u hia? sherinbeto ma jato kiri adugbo bi eni to ni warapa sho gbo? Alayinironu! Msteeeew!

I know your ploy and i aint taking your bait. see ya. I want to be like my man sege, Loving and respecting the ladies. Sege you be my role model now o grin . These ladies here need my love and respect kuo? Love you all to bits. cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: Your mouth will land you into trouble one day.trust me, the day is getting nearer by the sec. I really wish to know your wife. O maseee oooo... So you now spend all your days responding to people' comments, You have quarelled with everybody on this thread and you called your self a mediator.

Let me give you this final warning, don't ever mention my name again. By the way , do you understand its a crime to hack people's computer or phones. Do you want us to go towards that direction? Let me tell you a secret * (whispering) a friend logged in as a guest to monitor our activities if you don't stop this ur nonsense hacking biz. Fine, call it a threat, its ok by me. You know why I told you, I love my other guys and wouldn't want you to land them into trouble. Are we game? I may not know how to hack your computer but dada ole ja oni aburo to gbe oju le. ( I ve reported you to people dat can track you down)

Btw, my bb is malfunctionin, I hope its not from you, if anything happend to my phone, samuel, you will buy me a better phone , that I promise .

Allow sleeping dogs to lie, my final warning. If you are the one flashing my mtn line, you better stop so we don't turn this thread to something else.

Sisi wa you are just having a panic attack for no reason. cheesy However you did say that hacking was illegal yes? I guess for some on NL it is very legal and for others it isnt. You called me a fraud so why are you suddenly facing me when your bb started acting up and stuff. Free me o abeg. I have calmly sheathed my daggers and asked/begged you to do same and now you come back at me with threats again? Well whoever wishes to track me down as you put it is free to do that but i will say this on a final note. Your phone or whatever thats malfunctioning has nothing to do with me. So please you can rest now.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Keziehenry(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
I never knew dat bbfever can be so afraid of sisifunmi,any utterance frm her sends shiver down his spine.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Keziehenry(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
I am amazed d way bbfever spends time replyn every msg posted on dis thread.does it mean he is a HOUSE HUSBAND?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: Panicking over what? You statred this in the morning and now this afternoon. Biggest scammer , I don't have any biz with anybody on nl so not my biz if this is legal or illegal. What I know is that it is illegal. I don't care if you post my activities here cos I have never been involved in any shaddy biz. Just respect yourself and don't provoke me
I don't want to be alaseju like you. Take your time if you don't want to use cutlass pursue your papa. You think you sabi talk abi. Wait till in the evening when I'm home ,then we start again. As for the hacking, don't worry, your mouth will be shut down permanetly, now that we have agreed that you don't care

You are good in scamming biz while I'm good in reporting people. Listen to top radio tomorrow @ 9.30am and let's start from there.I may not be able to reply your message now cos my biz is not on the internet . Drop your mesg here ( I know you will respond) I will reply you later in the evening mayb around 9pm.

Please if there is anyone who has sam's contact, let me have it .. Send to my mail and I will take it up from there. I have reported him already to the dept who will handle this case. and I need info. You must be taught a lesson, physically and spiritually.

lol. sisi wa once again i am towing the line of peace and dont need this from you right now. Abi you want to force a harsh response out of me? I am only giving you respect and let it not be taken as cowardice. I have asked you to behave. I was joking with segun and you butted in and i answered you cordially and you began issuing out threats. smh. Nairaland will get there one day
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: Must you reply?
He just couldnt hold back....so classless. Some men are actually little girls in men's body.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi:
You are good in scamming biz while I'm good in reporting people. Listen to top radio tomorrow @ 9.30am and let's start from there.I may not be able to reply your message now cos my biz is not on the internet . Drop your mesg here ( I know you will respond) I will reply you later in the evening mayb around 9pm.

Please if there is anyone who has sam's contact, let me have it .. Send to my mail and I will take it up from there. I have reported him already to the dept who will handle this case. and I need info. You must be taught a lesson, physically and spiritually.

Top Radio at 9:30am tomorrow it is.

As per contacts....I've got everything from phone nos to pictures to email accounts, facebook acc, myspace acc, linkedin acc, etc etc. I may even throw in a few passwords for good measure if you are interested.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
I bow for Sisifunmi ooooooo!
your curses no get part2..Abeg is top radio accessible on the Internet?i need to log in at the said 9:30 to know what will happen grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
So new date is April 8? Hmmmm na wao... The waiting continues. One thing is certain: I must see how all this end.

Btw, i'm seriously doubting this guy bbfever is a 'man', as in, ive never seen a man talking like this. Must you reply every post directed towards you? MUST YOU? Haba!! I hate to imagine what it will be like if he has a misunderstanding with his wife (That is if he is married at all, cuz I havent seen the maturity in him). Women we know, naturally talks. Men are supposed to clam situations down by sometimes ignoring some utterances... But bbfever? Na wao...

Oya shoot, i know you will reply me...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

^^^^
Passing by like the green coloured poster never existed. I bet he wants another go with the classless folks. Sigh! Its a dog eat dog world

Dis guy,shame dey catch me for u. U must either be a jjob applicAnt or a fuLltime house husband. because i dnt see how any responsible man will sit down all day responding to evrythin he sees on NL. Jeez U no dey tire?
Dis is a typical feature of a fraudster and ur not disapointing us at all. Cant u shut dat gutter of ur's u call a mouth. U hv bn running it all day. Pls try n ignore comments,u mustnt respond to evrythin.
Haba!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
O.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by seedord247(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Wow... Aigbe money has turned to show yaself. tongue

This is all about aigbe's money not your papa or husband money, who cares if your papa na sango or your mama na oya. If you know that you want cheap publicity, there are other sections on NL you can do that. I.e Romance section.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (90) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.