Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (143512 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
seedord247: Wow... Aigbe money has turned to show yaself. tongue

This is all about aigbe's money not your papa or husband money, who cares if your papa na sango or your mama na oya. If you know that you want cheap publicity, there are other sections on NL you can do that. I.e Romance section.

Grammatical terrorist sharrrrap!!!!! angry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by seedord247(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Grammatical terrorist sharrrrap!!!!! angry

Omo aleeeee
lipsrsealed

I nor say you go talk... Wait till dem deport your azzz back to ajegunle wey u come from..

Omo irankiran. cool
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
seedord247:

Omo aleeeee
lipsrsealed

I nor say you go talk... Wait till dem deport your azzz back to ajegunle wey u come from..

Omo irankiran. cool
Lmao! Orbyyyyyyyyy! Odun! o fe ke! Ajegunle ke? I b correct omo Mu-shine! Deport tani? Emi yen je 190 abi? Abo oju dun e? go treat ya Apollo abeg! Alakori! grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by seedord247(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Orbyyyyyyyyy! Odun! o fe ke! Ajegunle ke? I b correct omo Mu-shine! Deport tani? Emi yen je 190 abi? Abo oju dun e? go treat ya Apollo abeg! Alakori! grin

I nor won derail this thread... Make i catch your papa for another thread!!! Oponu ayirada.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
seedord247:

I nor won derail this thread... Make i catch your papa for another thread!!! Oponu ayirada.

Hey! Stay away from her.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi:
Fxkind pls send me all his details . Though the mediator has asked me to give him last chance, which I promise to do.

Fx I'm waiting for your mail.
God'sfever ... This is another threat.. Ok!

Ok...noted. You will get everything in your inbox today. Please do you also need his passwords just to take a peek into his conversations.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Keziehenry(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
The fear of sisifunmi by bbfever is d begining of wisdom.i know he will shut up now.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: Thank you. No , I don't need his password cos I am not interested in his conversation, not my business.
I am interested in his full name, telephone number , his address , his pix. Those are the information I was told to present . I have his chat where he claimed to know my mtn and airtel line and other personal details via hacking as evidence.if I need further document , I will you. Thank you for your support.

You will definitely get everything today. I will also supply his bank account number because it's very useful in tracking.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abeg u fit help me check d account balance? I dey find my #135. cheesy

You mean 135million

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Keziehenry(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Abeg sure sey bbfever never die cos i neva hear him voice since,abi fear don catch am.i think sey d boy d claim james bond.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
EFCC Arrests 5 Internet Fraudsters in Enugu

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said it has arrested five suspected internet fraudsters in Enugu, Enugu State.

The suspected fraudsters and their caché

Another exotic car recovered from the suspected Fraudsters

Car Recovered from the suspected fraudsters

According to a statement released by the Acting Head, Media and Publicity, Wilson Uwujaren, the suspects were picked up from their hide out at No. 26 and 42, Chimaobi Uba Street, GRA, Enugu following an intelligence report.

The statement reads, “The suspects, Uche Nwakor, 27; Ejikeme Oluchukwu, 30; Ifeanyi Ejikeme, 28; Nnamani Ikechukwu,30 and Ibe Kodili are alleged to be serial scammers who have defrauded several victims.

“Some of the items recovered from the suspects include Eight Thousand, Two Hundred and Twenty Seven United States Dollars ( $8,227); Seventy Three Thousand Naira (N73,000.00); eight (cool exotic cars; nine (9) laptops; twenty one (21) mobile phones; two (2) internet routers; one (1) currency counter and one (1) Sony camera.

“Other incriminating items found with the suspects include four (4) drivers’ license bearing different names with same photograph, five (5) flash drives, two (2) external hard drives, various bank cheques, ATM and Master cards, 1 HP printer, a black traveling bag with 12 different identity cards, a company metal seal, two (2) international passports belonging to the same person, among other items.”

The commission said the suspects will be arraigned in court as soon as investigation is concluded.

Be warned!!!!

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
^^^ One of them actually looks very much like..............little wonder we no longer see his replies.

I hope odiaero is seeing this.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
@surveyprof

Now you don put fear for bbfever/4evergod body now grin grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ewo! Dem don catch Ekueme & hin brothers? Sam, dem gree make u browse inside cell? tongue
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Keziehenry(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
Where is bbfever d oil tycoon? Sisifunmi and surveyprof don put fear for d guy body.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
surveyProf: EFCC Arrests 5 Internet Fraudsters in Enugu

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said it has arrested five suspected internet fraudsters in Enugu, Enugu State.

The suspected fraudsters and their caché

Another exotic car recovered from the suspected Fraudsters

Car Recovered from the suspected fraudsters

According to a statement released by the Acting Head, Media and Publicity, Wilson Uwujaren, the suspects were picked up from their hide out at No. 26 and 42, Chimaobi Uba Street, GRA, Enugu following an intelligence report.

The statement reads, “The suspects, Uche Nwakor, 27; Ejikeme Oluchukwu, 30; Ifeanyi Ejikeme, 28; Nnamani Ikechukwu,30 and Ibe Kodili are alleged to be serial scammers who have defrauded several victims.

“Some of the items recovered from the suspects include Eight Thousand, Two Hundred and Twenty Seven United States Dollars ( $8,227); Seventy Three Thousand Naira (N73,000.00); eight (cool exotic cars; nine (9) laptops; twenty one (21) mobile phones; two (2) internet routers; one (1) currency counter and one (1) Sony camera.

“Other incriminating items found with the suspects include four (4) drivers’ license bearing different names with same photograph, five (5) flash drives, two (2) external hard drives, various bank cheques, ATM and Master cards, 1 HP printer, a black traveling bag with 12 different identity cards, a company metal seal, two (2) international passports belonging to the same person, among other items.”

The commission said the suspects will be arraigned in court as soon as investigation is concluded.

Be warned!!!!
See what our future leaders have degenerated to. Very very very sad
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Keziehenry: Where is bbfever d oil tycoon? Sisifunmi and surveyprof don put fear for d guy body.

He went to talk to his oga at the top grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Another date Fixed
Sisifunmi, why u scare bb with threats now
Now he will sign in with another id
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 4:28am On Mar 15, 2013
^^^ I totally agree with you.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 5:37am On Mar 15, 2013
sisifunmi:
Fx I'm waiting for your mail.

Did you get my prompt? Please respond via email for the spambot to allow the mesage deliver.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2013
sisifunmi: I sent you an Email this morning.

Check your inbox, it's in.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2013
otipoju: Abraham returned to find that his camp had been pillaged and his entire household taken captive...the bible records that he went after the captors and got back his possessions... Am sure it was not a petition that he wrote, he had to fight. A similar thing happened to David, and he did the same thing that Abraham did. The bible is a very honest book about human nature and that is why it ca never go out of fashion. 900k is not a small money that someone will just let go like that especially when it was not a shady deal...Omowunmi has Aigbes treasure in her possession. Aigbe wants it back. Aigbe has realised that politely asking for it has been fruitless and hence has raised the war cry ... Like the warfare of Olden days where both enemies march in front of each other and give reasons for going to war...Aigbe has made his grievance known because he wants to fulfill all righteousness. If Omowunmi returns his possession. He will sheath his sword.(I don't know if he has allies who are also willing to fight)...if Omowunmi does not pay by April 8 ... She has accepted to fight... From the look of things,Aigbe will not go back home head bowed in shame. He will do what he has refrained from doing all these while but he will not tell anyone...he may not get his money but he will derive tremendous satisfaction that wunmi does not spend it happily. That is what I am seeing,I pray it does not happen.

I'm really angry with u for letting the cat outta its bag; pls u are not Aigbe's spokes man.

Let things be the way they are till 8th April .

*pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, that pikin too no go sleep*

Let's all watch and see who laughs last.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2013
^ eeee o! who dey teach u proverb? U sef don begin wise ni? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (90) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.