Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,741 members, 7,972,680 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:58 PM

Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? (5445 Views)

Should I Be Jealous? / My Babe's Friend Is Feeling Jealous, Because Of The Way I Treating My Babe / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
NessaFresh:
Yeah that's true...he sounds like a cute guy too..is he?
No. I am ugly
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
NessaFresh:
Very cute. He is handsome. You'll like him. He doesn't look for trouble and he respects women. I'll answer all your questions about him. I know him like the back of my hand. Feel free
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
No. I am ugly
What's wrong with you? I got this.
*angry*
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
Caracta:
*angry*
Okay ooo
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay ooo
Better
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Acidosis(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: You can feel jealous but you must realise that you are not in a relationship with her yet. The best you can do right now is talk to her about how you feel towards her and try to come to an agreement of some sorts. You can push for her to enter a relationship with you cos that seems like what she wants but you also have to realise that she might still be trying to make up her mind so she might turn you down.

Just talk to her and tell her what you want from her and listen to what she wants in return

If I insult u now, dem go think say i be bad boi... smh... na dis kind trash you go give your sister

Will you allow your sister marry a girl?? can you open ur eye and allow her romance ur girl?

@Poster, stop f00ling around... none 'here' has ur interest at heart... cool Go & get a better life..and stop acting like a looser around another woman!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by WAM1(f): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
Iranu o bosi...
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
Acidosis:

If I insult u now, dem go think say i be bad boi... smh... na dis kind trash you go give your sister

Will you allow your sister marry a girl?? can you open ur eye and allow her romance ur girl?

@Poster, stop f00ling around... none 'here' has ur interest at heart... cool Go & get a better life..and stop acting like a looser around another woman!

another attention seeker
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
@acidosis, this is not the best approach. You'll just keep hardening her heart. I'm not in support of a bisexual relationship. The more reason why i didn't bother to condemn or commend her. I was shocked when i read her post too but i can't judge her.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Caracta: @acidosis, this is not the best approach. You'll just keep hardening her heart. I'm not in support of a bisexual relationship. The more reason why i didn't bother to condemn or commend her. I was shocked when i read her post too but i can't judge her.
I wonder what gives him the moral justification to condemn her. Is he any better?
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by yuzedo: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
NessaFresh:
He's not! He look like bingo ekuke-puppy!! angry angry

But Yuzedo = Cute + 18inches & more wink wink
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Acidosis(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
another attention seeker
seeking attention from who
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
Acidosis:
seeking attention from who
The deal with giving advice is to advice based on the person's predicament and not your silly religious and cultural beliefs. It you suddenly feel the need to preach, move to the christianity section and blow your keypad up.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Acidosis(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
Caracta: @acidosis, this is not the best approach. You'll just keep hardening her heart. I'm not in support of a bisexual relationship. The more reason why i didn't bother to condemn or commend her. I was shocked when i read her post too but i can't judge her.

yep... but some are giving her a +ve impression as though there's nothing wrong with bisexual acts...

As regards my approach... I don't know how to pamper peeps who brag 'bout their flaws... (may be you have to read her posts again).

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by rodeo0070(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Acidosis(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
The deal with giving advice is to advice based on the person's predicament and not your silly religious and cultural beliefs. It you suddenly feel the need to preach, move to the christianity section and blow your keypad up.

must you always show case your silly attitudes.. huh?

There is nothing religious/cultural about my post... atleast I didn't quote any verse...
Morals, conscience, I.Q are enough factors to judge you & your Op.. Can you kiss a man like you

I wonder what you were thinking when you posted that...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Acidosis:

must you always show case your silly attitudes.. huh?

There is nothing religious/cultural about my post... atleast I didn't quote any verse...
Morals, conscience, I.Q are enough factors to judge you & your Op.. Can you kiss a man like you

I wonder what you were thinking when you posted that...
And who dictate such morals? Dude stop looking at life through the glasses of your village cheif and step out for once. Did she ask you if it is okay to ne bi-sexual?

She asked for advice and I gave it according to her question. As if you, me or anyone else is any better than her even though we claim to be "Straight"

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Midastorch(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Walahi ori gbgbo yin ti da ru ni thread yii........ Ati Op ooh,ati Op's fans oohh ati Op's antagonizers.lool just kiddin anyways.I'm very sure @Mynd44 is not supportin "bisexualism"he's just tryna bring out the "White" insyd him.yeah,Op has 100% freedom to mk her decisions cos she's an adult.buh is that decision accepted in this part of the wworld.I've got so many lesbian friends sef and they re better than some of these straight gehs around.wht I won't have is a gay friend.if konji hol am peren,ie don be for my yansh be that.lool
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by digitalgeorgy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
@op: why do u love dat gal? U'v tried to get depression off her aftr losing her bfrnd (thank you 4 dat), aftr dat wot else?? Do you wnt to begin a relatnshp with her?? I dnt think datz a nice move.
Why toast a gal, when guys are waiting to toast you?? I dey suspct say u wowo and no guy dey toast you, dat why you wnt to switch to lesbainism. Sorry for making u angry but i dnt feel glad to hear thinks of dis nature cos it does sound right.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Acidosis(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
And who dictate such morals? Dude stop looking at life through the glasses of your village cheif and step out for once. Did she ask you if it is okay to ne bi-sexual?

She asked for advice and I gave it according to her question. As if you, me or anyone else is any better than her even though we claim to be "Straight"

Nigerians and this mentality.
Now because I'm against bi-sexuals, means I have a village mentality...
Anyway, you & op can walk along your 'city' mentality...
I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
Acidosis:

Nigerians and this mentality.
Now because I'm against bi-sexuals, means I have a village mentality...
Anyway, you & op can walk along your 'city' mentality...
I'm out.
Shut the door on your way out
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by rodeo0070(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
Midastorch: Walahi ori gbgbo yin ti da ru ni thread yii........ Ati Op ooh,ati Op's fans oohh ati Op's antagonizers.lool just kiddin anyways.I'm very sure @Mynd44 is not supportin "bisexualism"he's just tryna bring out the "White" insyd him.yeah,Op has 100% freedom to mk her decisions cos she's an adult.buh is that decision accepted in this part of the wworld.I've got so many lesbian friends sef and they re better than some of these straight gehs around.wht I won't have is a gay friend.if konji hol am peren,ie don be for my yansh be that.lool

Easy there with the foul language!
Be sure to aim your gun very well before distributing profane words, my friend.
Let's focus on d topic @ hand please.
@Poster, its a free world. Do what pleases you but be warned and be extremely careful...
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
This thread is funny.
@OP, i'm curious. Why are you bisexual? I'm a nun, you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by 190theclown: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
@mynd and acidiosis

undecided
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by 190theclown: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
NessaFresh:

Lmaoo...No put ur eye for wetin big pass you o..unless u want breath ur last for my punan.I

Well try me- there's no punanie I can't carry wink
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by SAFO(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
Could be worse, she's only half gay undecided
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Acidosis(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
190-the-clown:
@mynd and acidiosis

undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by nobniger: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nawaooooo!!! Not sure who's who in our own Niger too. I'm soooooo weak and sadened with all these. God pls. help us with this hail on earth

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by claremont(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
@OP: This story reminds me of my bisexual friend who just got married last month to her partner. She happens to be a young British-Nigerian female, while her partner is a white lady.

In my opinion, it is natural to be jealous when someone you are interested in is interested in someone else.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Winneygirl(f): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Caracta: Mynd is a nice guy.
Mynd_44:
I try my best
Caracta:
Oh yeah...
Mynd_44:
lmao
NessaFresh:
Mynd_44:
No. I am ugly
Caracta:
Very cute. He is handsome. You'll like him. He doesn't look for trouble and he respects women. I'll answer all your questions about him. I know him like the back of my hand. Feel free
Caracta:
*angry*
Mynd_44:
Okay ooo
Caracta:
Better

*Clears throat*
Interesting......Very interesting....

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
Winneygirl:

*Clears throat*
Interesting......Very interesting....
Wetin you smoke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All They Want Its Sex / We Are Speechless because Ladies Now Prefer This To Cucumber / Night Romance Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.