Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,295 members, 7,943,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? (5433 Views)

Should I Be Jealous? / My Babe's Friend Is Feeling Jealous, Because Of The Way I Treating My Babe / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
gree-die:
op, i didn't read d comments but i guess by now one or two ple would ve pointed out d fact dat u are actually bein used!!! by a fellow girl for dat matter!

ok so she is bi-curious and u r hoping she ll become bise.xual and date u? sorry to burst ur bubble, chances r dat she ll remain bi-curious and if she does become lyk u, she ll still dump u and go for older girls.... i think embarassed

i know most guys r jerks and d dating field is a nasty one but i still tink its beta to be dumped by a guy dan ur fellow girl, except ofcz u r a full lesbian in which case it ll be understandable.... choose a side, don't be in d middle, it leaves u more vulnerable dan anything. bein used by a girl to perfect d art of kissing for the benefit of her bf? dats d lowest of d low...

and dat boyfriend u say is cool wit ur confused state? d only reason why he is is cz it affords him freeway to ur kitten!!! ( argh... never tot a day ll come dat i ll actually use such rotten word. u see, im trying to be blunt here) without fear of strings and attachment. hope u know u r notin but his...... reliever? se.x wise!!

babe, u r in a win or lose situation and d only person losing is u!

Thanks...trust me am not any sorta reliever for no Mofo...but I grab ur point about been the loser in the relationship...already I took my stance last night and we r now just friends..all am doin is to work towards not gettin sexually attracted to girls..save for that I Crave for long black co.ck.s
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
AlterEgo™:
Are you actually bi or you are just bi-curioius?

According to OKCupid, 3/4 of women who self identify as bi are not actually bi, but just bi-curious. undecided There is lotta difference between those two my dear.

I want to believe you are still curious, cos there are mix-ups in your original post and subsequent posts! undecided
I was bisexual buT cuz I haven't been sexually active for over 3 years now but now am kinda just Bi curious and that could lead me bacc to bisexualism
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Caracta: @Nessa, make a decision to stop. Stand by it and get a "reasonable" boyfriend.

Thanks Cara..I do have a reasonable bf tho lol
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
dopeJemi:

Lol!

Can't u see Nessa z trynna change and settLe down wiv a reasonabLe guy Like Me?

Yeah I woulda given that a thought but I don't think a sexy, cute, hot and smart guy could actually be single

Caracta do u think so?
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
NessaFresh:

Thanks Cara..I do have a reasonable bf tho lol
You are welcome. If you get confused along the line or you have questions, you can PM me or open a thread. I don't want you to be bi-curious, bi-sexual, bi-anything. I need you to be straight.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
NessaFresh:

Yeah I woulda given that a thought but I don't think a sexy, cute, hot and smart guy could actually be single

Caracta do u think so?
Hahahaha. Wrong. There are good, cute, single men out there. Just be smart and don't get heartbroken.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by dopeJemi: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
NessaFresh:

Caracta do u think so?

Gzus!

Sexy, cute, hot and smart... Only me?
shocked

*Faints

ActualLy, I'm singLe, I'm not saying it 2 make u like me or sumfin buh believe Me I'm singLe
cheesy
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Boss13: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
dopeJemi:

Fanx 4 d compLiment cheesy

Buh don't u fink she shud settLe down wiv Me, over reasonabLe z worrying Me oh cheesy

Bros, honestly bi-sexuals are very complicated. They are exploring their options and are yet to understand their sexual inclination. You are just going to hurt yourself, else you are sexually curious like her. Probably add a few mix to the equation. But be sure that you ain't going to gain any meaningful or insightful relationship with bi-sexuals.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by dopeJemi: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Boss13:

Bros, honestly bi-sexuals are very complicated. They are exploring their options and are yet to understand their sexual inclination. You are just going to hurt yourself, else you are sexually curious like her. Probably add a few mix to the equation. But be sure that you ain't going to gain any meaningful or insightful relationship with bi-sexuals.

Believe Me, she wilL change wit time wink
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by ncee(f): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
You need deliverance my dear.
Seek God and repent. As simple as dat.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by AlterEgoTM: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
NessaFresh:
I was bisexual buT cuz I haven't been sexually active for over 3 years now but now am kinda just Bi curious and that could lead me bacc to bisexualism
I see

Chances are bright you'd eventually swing straight undecided
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by chronique(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2013
Smh. Meaning that if I mistakenly meet you in real life n marry you(God forbid),chances are you'd be practising lesbo things with your female friends when I'm not @ home & I wont know? Dear God,what is this? Why's my generation like this? What is the guarantee that children of people like this will not corrupt my children in future? What is the hope that we'll be able to salvage anything from the next generation? Why didn't I come into this world in my parents generation? Like play-like play,lesbianism & homosexuality is spreading fast day by day & people are getting even more bold to practise it. Can't all these gay folks embrace logical reasoning for once? If your fathers & mothers were gays,would you guys have been born? Why is it so difficult for you guys to use your brains for once? You're doing something wrong & you're asking people for advice;are you nuts?

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
dopeJemi:

Gzus!

Sexy, cute, hot and smart... Only me?
shocked

*Faints

ActualLy, I'm singLe, I'm not saying it 2 make u like me or sumfin buh believe Me I'm singLe
cheesy

Ok right u're single..but am in a sort of LDR so I don't really know what to say plus this place is like a marketplace(if u get my drift)
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Caracta:
Hahahaha. Wrong. There are good, cute, single men out there. Just be smart and don't get heartbroken.

Argh Cara wants to sell me off
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by dopeJemi: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
NessaFresh:

Ok right u're single..but am in a sort of LDR so I don't really know what to say plus this place is like a marketplace(if u get my drift)

Yeah, sure wink
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
NessaFresh:

Argh Cara wants to sell me off
Just be careful...
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
ncee: You need deliverance my dear.
Seek God and repent. As simple as dat.

I swear most people that call themselves christians, especially the nigerian and nairaland christians, display so much hatred, bigotry, hypocrisy etc, it is painful to witness sometimes.

Jesus would have likened them to the scribes and pharisees, bunch of white washed sepulchres.

Remove the log from your eyes before going to look for the speck in your brother's eyes.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
Acidosis: Jesus christ of nazareth!! **shocked**

so people now advice & praise lesbians & bisexuals

Op, you mean u kissing your fellow woman.. God is angry with you,.woman!! You are trying to change the order of God.. The truth is, you are a devil (Yes, this will hurt you, but God forbid I fall or praise you 'bout this abominable act after leaving a sunday service @ church.. God forbid!)

I swear most people that call themselves christians, especially the nigerian and nairaland christians, display so much hatred, bigotry, hypocrisy etc, it is painful to witness sometimes.

Jesus would have likened them to the scribes and pharisees, bunch of white washed sepulchres.

Remove the log from your eyes before going to look for the speck in your brother's eyes.

He that is without sin, let him cast the first stone.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Ferdinandu(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
This is Nairaland. I thought House of Reps has passed the homosexuality bill.How many years for offenders ni
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
kmcutez:

cool
kmcutez:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things That Are More Gratifying Than Sex. / Does Ladies Like Slim Guys? / Pictures Of 21 Year Old African American Actress With Crazy Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.