Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,067 members, 7,980,799 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:52 AM

Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze (8801 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by alphaconde(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
As if that will change our bad mind as an Igbo or as a Nigeria. Am an Igbo Man,but i tell u no matter who d president is or d tribe he comes from,unless Women are giving chance do be it d top sector if nt nothing will change. since Okonjo becomes F minister thingz are gething better with our incomes. or the Oder woman for NAFDA.

This exactly how my gaot sounds
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by franchizy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
The Igbos are minorities in Nigeria so they shud forget about power. If an igbo man becomes the president of Nigeria, then Nigeria will be like Abia state
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by aribisala0(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
badmarket: sorry who among d igbos will b d president.
beta for dem to unite first.
Don't worry there are many able men Like

Uche Chukwumerije
Olisa Metuh
Andy Uba
Pius Anyim
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by lacasa: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
The time for regional considerations in determining the occupant of any presidency is not only a regressive approach, but should be faded out.

All nigerians want is to feel the dividends of democracy via good governance.

Whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba that should nt be the decider
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by GARRIx7(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
But to be fair, it was given to the SW as a valentine's gift in 1999. The two dominant party fielded to SW candidates and no one objected to it.

That arrangement has been destroyed by Goodluck Azikiwe Ebelechukwu Jonathan in 2011. So any zone that wants the Presidency has to fight for it.

Expecting it to come to you as compensation for alleged marginalisation is a lazy and out-dated approach to getting power..

6 Likes

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by fkaz(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
The National Publicity Secretary of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, Mr. Olisa Metuh, however told our correspondent that the demand by the group was prematue

I tink olisa is from south east too.

2 Likes

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Tolexander: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
aribisala0:
Ojukwu?? Guy don't play with me! How can Ojukwu be working for Presidency of Nigeria??Is he not Biafran .Take time O
lol! you arent serious. What is d difference between them?
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
Afam4eva: They'll rather concede it to to satan than the SE. These SE leader really don't know how much these people are making sure that the presidency never goes to that part of the country. The only way they can get it is by going on their knees throughout the country to beg for support and even that is not sure and i know the Igbos are not the begging type. The presidency will continue to elude them and there's nothing they can do about it. It's even worse cos they've been reduced to minorities who really have no say in what happens.

Very soon things will change.

The sun must certainly rise from the east.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by ITbomb(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
Is that why Kalu returned to PDP?
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
It that going to bring d price of Garri down?

Food for thought.

Am wearing my thinking helmet...
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Wait, two days ago werent they endorsing GEJ for a second term? undecided
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
franchizy: The Igbos are minorities in Nigeria so they shud forget about power. If an igbo man becomes the president of Nigeria, then Nigeria will be like Abia state

For your word, a man fron abia state will become president of Nigeria before you turn 50.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
aribisala0:
Don't worry there are many able men Like

Uche Chukwumerije
Olisa Metuh
Andy Uba
Pius Anyim

Oga, i dont understand this kind of names you mentioned. Why can't we ally with men of integrity and good governance?

Ken Nnamani
Rochas Okorocha
Anyim Pius *2
Okpara Ugo
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by omiobo: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
ebucha: Igbo Have No Leaders – Ben Obi
honestly.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by horlatunde(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
“We are saying the same concerning the South-East. When Jonathan leaves either in 2015 or 2019, depending on how the electorate view his performance, let it be our turn. We’re demanding justice in the interest of peace.”

Oganah said the group would only support presidential aspirants from the zone in any political party.

The National Publicity Secretary of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, Mr. Olisa Metuh, however told our correspondent that the demand by the group was premature.
MY RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE COMMENTS
I want to comment on those comments above.. First is on d comment made by Tony Ogana
h, d group Publicity secretary. He said when jonathan leaves either in 2015 or 2019! Also he said d group will support whosoever party dat fields an igbo aspirant will be supported by d group... D question now is dat, is d ohaneze supporting goodluck 4 2015? or all dey want is an Igbo person emerging under d platform of PDP? If nt I think d comment of Tony is ver confusing.
D statement of Oliseh Metuh is very obvious dat come 2015 dey is no show 4 d Igbo under d PDP.
Now what I thing dey shud do now if really dey are serious, is dat, dey shud take a stand and demand 4 d presidency in 2015 and nt wait till jonathan leaves or expect dem to get it as Gift. Equally dey can lobby 4 an Igbo picking d VP post in d merger talk. Dey av products like ezekwesile or Dora who can be d VP in d merger talk. Dis is d time 4 dem to liberate dia selves.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Wadeoye(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
KingOfThisnDat: Wait, two days ago werent they endorsing GEJ for a second term? undecided

They have no direction.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by ifebosco: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
aribisala0: This is not true people are busy working for it.People like Chinua Achebe and Orji Kalu are working very hard
please don´t join this to names together,they are two different people
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by horlatunde(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
aribisala0: This is not true people are busy working for it.People like Chinua Achebe and Orji Kalu are working very hard
Wake up bro, No body will ever give it to u like d SW got it. Don't 4get d case of d SW was dat of Abiola and it only Lasted 4 just one Term. During d second term dey were lots of opposition 4rm different region.... Ohanaize shud present pple like Ezekwesile, Dora Akunyili, Soludo etc in d merger talk 4 VP. Den 4rm dia dey can av a shot at d presidency Next.

2 Likes

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by slimfit1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
But to be fair, it was given to the SW as a valentine's gift in 1999. The two dominant party fielded to SW candidates and no one objected to it.

Where was your own leaders when the SW leaders came out fighting for democracy ?

1 Like

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by PaulJohn1: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
slim fit :

Where was your own leaders when the SW leaders came out fighting for democracy ?

Training laughable Africa's strongest force(Biafra Army)
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by horlatunde(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
aribisala0:
You are right and it was given to abokis as Ileya gift in 2007 so We have to look at others that have not enjoyed such gifts.The SE is the obvious one and they are the ONLY ones capable of turning Nigeria around.They are honest and visionary and never involved in corruption
Did u just say d Igbos are not corrupt? I guess pple like d UBA brodas, Orji Kalu, theodore Orji, Nnamani, Metuh himself who "said d thought is premature" etc are nt Igbos den... I can only vouch for a female political aspirant in dat region cos dey av proven dia worth and are worthy ambassadors. As 4 d Men in d SE, der are full of Ego, nobody wants to be controlled or accept anyone as his leader and dis is dia Problem.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by ChrisGnarly: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
waoo, when dd we start dashing out presidency as gift?? u work f it. am from that zone proudly, bt lets work f it politice is a game nt a gift
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by ifihearam: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
I doubt if the Igbos can ever ascend to the office of the presidency,its nearly impossible,all they can have is the office of the vice president.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Wadeoye(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
ifihearam: I doubt if the Igbos can ever ascend to the office of the presidency,its nearly impossible,all they can have is the office of the vice president.

VP? Who will make Igbo vp in a democracy? VP is a shortcut to presidency. The one we did, we can all see what we are facing now.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by seanet01: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
Paul John:
Training laughable Africa's strongest force(Biafra Army)
lol.
There is no free food in FREETOWN

2 Likes

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Wadeoye:

VP? Who will make Igbo vp in a democracy? VP is a shortcut to presidency. The one we did, we can all see what we are facing now.
If not for the June 12 saga,do you think Obasanjo or any Yoruba man would have been president?Do you not also think that if MKO Abiola was an igbo man,an igbo man wouldnt have been president from 1999 to 2007? Obasanjo became a president not because he merited it but because it was an act of compensation. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by EzePromoe: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ohaneze NdIgbo, please let's not worry ourselves concerning this presidency sh1t of a thing. We've been doing well and building our land on our own. We should be proud of ourselves for making Onitsha, Enugu, Asaba and Owerri what it is today without stealing other peoples oil money. The people who are ruling the nation, has it stop their civilians from begging on the streets. What do they gain. Mr. Jonathan, if you love your Ijaw people, better declare resource control before you resign from office. Everybody should develop his city with what he has.

FOR ME, I'LL LIKE THE IBIBIOS TO RULE COME 2015 or 2019 OR NORTHERNERS SHOULD EAT THEIR PRESIDENCY!

As far as I can feed myself and my family, Nigeria is never and will never be my problem. If Buhari like, he can rule for 100years, I don't give a flying fück about that.

2 Likes

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Guguru102(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
seanet01: lol.
There is no free food in FREETOWN
See,na true talk u yarn,no food for lazy man,IGBO WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT,NO SIDDON LUKU..
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: Ohaneze NdIgbo, please let's not worry ourselves concerning this presidency sh1t of a thing. We've been doing well and building our land on our own. We should be proud of ourselves for making Onitsha, Enugu, Asaba and Owerri what it is today without stealing other peoples oil money. The people who are ruling the nation, has it stop their civilians from begging on the streets. What do they gain. Mr. Jonathan, if you love your Ijaw people, better declare resource control before you resign from office. Everybody should develop his city with what he has.

FOR ME, I'LL LIKE THE IBIBIOS TO RULE COME 2015 or 2019 OR NORTHERNERS SHOULD EAT THEIR PRESIDENCY!

As far as I can feed myself and my family, Nigeria is never and will never be my problem. If Buhari like, he can rule for 100years, I don't give a flying fück about that.
whats the certaintity that if am Igbo man becomes president,all will be well for the Southeast? When Obasanjo was the president for 8 years,did he do much as expected in Southwest? Even the Retardeen who is in power,his own people are already complaining about his slow pokishness in developing the South South zone.As for the resource control,i doubt if he will declare it.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Navalsadiq(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
As if that will change our bad mind as an Igbo or as a Nigeria. Am an Igbo Man,but i tell u no matter who d president is or d tribe he comes from,unless Women are giving chance do be it d top sector if nt nothing will change. since Okonjo becomes F minister thingz are gething better with our incomes. or the Oder woman for NAFDA.
.things are getting better with our income and yet they cannot give account of what happened to the money from our foreign reserve and excess crude account.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Navalsadiq(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
berem: I can see that Ohaneze is not serious about the presidency.the other time they were asking for negotiations if Goodluck Jonathan is going to contest in 2015.Now they are saying something entirely different.while other major ethnic groups are preparing for the forth coming elections,Ohaneze is still living in fools' paradise! smh... cry cry cry
they are yet to realize the fact that a man with a double mind will alway be unstable in all his wayz.is it biafra or the presidensy come 2015 pls be specific.shikenan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Incredible Muammar Gaddafi Facts You Won’t Believe Are Real. / Buhari Approves Negotiations For $15 Billion Loans To Finance Rail Projects / Corruption Allegations: Atiku Suffering From Early Signs Of Depression —APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.