Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,758 members, 7,924,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze (8754 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by ba7man(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2013
A northerner must rule!!!....One is put into power and what happened next??...A South westerner must rule!!!...OBJ gets into power and what happens next??...GEJ for president!!!...He gets in and what happens in his region??...A South Eastern candidate must rule!!..when he's voted in, what next?? Don't we ever learn??....A credible canditate must rule ( don't care if he/she's from North,south,east,west,USA,Somalia..). We should learn to think above tribes, its being small minded.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by blaqoracle: 6:58am On Jan 28, 2013
aribisala0: Continue playing victim .
Next we will have an Urhobo,Tiv, Itsekiri ,and then Edo President while you sit there idly and arrogantly talking crap.
Nobody owes you anything . You want to get on with people be nice to them and be humble.
Stop telling people how 5tupid they are and how you are the best at everything.It will produce consistently the same results it always has. The lazy approach is staying in PDP and hoping YOUR TURN will come while others are patiently working toward an alternative over many years and several failures are you a part of that? No rather you sneer and dismiss it as a Yoruba this and Aboki that. PDP cannot rule for ever and when the change occurs it will be too obvious who the opportunists are
the igbos are still behaving like a rape victim. A Rape victim tend to be wary of all other men. igbo does not know what it takes to have a leader, because the have never had a king
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by opribo(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2013
Ibos must rule or we go our way we dont need them they need us
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by PointB: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2013
Onlytruth:

The same point I made and my comment was "hidden".
Nairaland is becoming a circus for people with low IQ. I wonder which of the Mods hid my comment, though something tells me it was not OAM4J.

That too bad my brother. But no one can hide the truth forever. Truth will always surface.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by PointB: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2013
blaqoracle: the igbos are still behaving like a rape victim. A Rape victim tend to be wary of all other men. igbo does not know what it takes to have a leader, because the have never had a king

Ok Mr leader.

Who is the Yoruba, hausa and fulani leader today? Give me the roll call of the 'leader' of all major ethnic group in Nigeria.

Every idi.ot these days seems to be expert in Igbo affairs even when they know next to nothing about Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by NegroNtns(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2013
im an expert on biafra and i can tell you that biafra will happen before another ibo become president in nigeria.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by PointB: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2013
Negro_Ntns: im an expert on biafra and i can tell you that biafra will happen before another ibo become president in nigeria.

Keep clowning...
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Olaolufred(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
I think Azikiwe is ruling presently.
What other presidency are they asking for.
Remember, you voted Azikiwe in massively.
Why not give him the support beyond 2019?

1. Have an Identity
2. Stop victim's mentality
3. Respect other ethnic groups
4. Then lobby them to achieve your aim.

CHANGE THAT APPROACH THAT HAD NOT WORKED FOR 4 DECADES.
For Only fools do same thing same way and expects different results.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by blaqoracle: 5:11am On Feb 05, 2013
yet the igbos have not able to fix the second niger bridge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please How Can I Stop Receiving MTN Learn English Unsolicited Message.... Help / Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce / Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.