Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,733 members, 7,924,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:13 AM

Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze (8753 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by miiraaj: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
I wonder who will concede the presidency to the Igbos! Is it the South West they regard as their 'enemies'? or the Northern "abokis" that they have no respect for? Maybe its their south south brothers they are looking upto to give them the presidency. Igbos have a long way to go. They should wait for another generation to achieve their dream.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by nduchucks: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
As far as these senseless Igbo groups, such as Ohaneze, are concerned, Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies.

How I miss Ikemba. cry

2 Likes

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Laughable.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by petrov10: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
aribisala0:
Don't worry there are many able men Like

Uche Chukwumerije
Olisa Metuh
Andy Uba
Pius Anyim

its hi time u stop fooling ur self...dis boy
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Wadeoye(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
berem: If not for the June 12 saga,do you think Obasanjo or any Yoruba man would have been president?Do you not also think that if MKO Abiola was an igbo man,an igbo man wouldnt have been president from 1999 to 2007? Obasanjo became a president not because he merited it but because it was an act of compensation. undecided undecided

What do you mean? Yoruba worked for it and we got it. Igbo always go for chop chop politics and also want to be president at the same time. You cant eat your cake and have it. Igbos thinking is always short term while we think long term. We were on the street protesting fuel subsidy removal for the benefits of all, Igbos stayed indoor and some of them were even organising pro- government rallies. All these make you irrelevant in our political dynamics. Politics is not about how much money individuals can get for himself. It should always be about the people and the country. But to Igbos, it is about individual interests. The reason Obi said Igbos dont have leader.

4 Likes

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by petrov10: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
Wadeoye:

What do you mean? Yoruba worked for it and we got it. Igbo always go for chop chop politics and also want to be president at the same time. You cant eat your cake and have it. Igbos thinking is always short term while we think long term. We were on the street protesting fuel subsidy removal for the benefits of all, Igbos stayed indoor and some of them were even organising pro- government rallies. All these make you irrelevant in our political dynamics. Politics is not about how much money individuals can get for himself. It should always be about the people and the country. But to Igbos, it is about individual interests. The reason Obi said Igbos dont have leader.
shut ur dirty mouth , u pig
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by PointB: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
The only thing that is permanent in politics is interest!

Igbo voting population is massive and very diverse. While it may not be enough to give a SE the presidency, it sure will fetch substantial votes across many state.

There are different approaches to winning the presidency - the direct, indirect, and combo approach. I think Ohaneze recognise these, and are applying it.

Neutrals will be agree with me that to outrightly demand the presidency will be deemed offensive, by the same people who think it is laughable to plead for it.

Assuaging the SW was the reason for Obj presidency, similar thing was done for the SS. It was also said that Yar Adua Sr death in prison was partly the reason for picking Yar Adua Jr. But this is Nigeria, a country of double standard. That is why a request to barnish the ghost of Biafra and it's attendant marginalisation by conceding the presidency to the SE is seen as laughable to some quarters, and surprising by some sons who should know better.

In anycase, 2015 is still some 2 years away, and in political era, it is a long period. Enough time for Ohaneze to access all the fact and scenerio and come up with better strategy.
There are many route to the market. I only like to remind fellow Igbos to put on their thinking cap. Ohaneze is the closest to what we have a central leadership in Nigeria, joining your traducers to cast aspersion only play into their game plan. Don't destroy your own.

2 Likes

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by aribisala0(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Based on numbers ONLY the North can "concede" Presidency to any other region.Those seeking concessional Presidency need their blessing.That will come by negotiation not bluster. That macho approach is wrong and when I consider the numbers that came out in support of Achebe's book I laugh.Many just do not get it

2 Likes

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by mapet: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
Rochas, abeg we don't want a confused president and we will be having Minister for American Affairs, Minister of State for China Missions, Minister of Nollywood etc...
okpara ugo:

Oga, i dont understand this kind of names you mentioned. Why can't we ally with men of integrity and good governance?

Ken Nnamani
Rochas Okorocha
Anyim Pius *2
Okpara Ugo
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by hotwax: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Wadeoye:

U r 101pcent correct.
I remember how many people died in Ibadan and Lagos for fight for democrazy during Abacha and babangida era. Up till now, Babangida can't still go to Ibadan openly.
Igbos are found hiding. Why will anyone take them serious?
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
badmarket: sorry who among d igbos will b d president.
beta for dem to unite first.
fasola nko is he not ibo,wawa kawai
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by OracleYarAdua(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
[quote
author=musiwa14]is this for real or 419 . or ohaneze said so.. first
of all nigeria does not have 6 zones. 6 zone is for wa keta and for oyi
berebe, nigeria has 3 region

the north where umaru yar adua comes from katsina 2007 -2010
the east where Ebele jonathan comes from otu eke 2010-2015
the west

nigeria will end up in a civil war if you dont respect the 3 region.

Igbo people most know that some of us understand igbo and speak igbo....
.. no ojoro or wayo in this thing.... o mara what I am saying.[/quote]
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
slim fit :

Where was your own leaders when the SW leaders came out fighting for democracy ?
fighting ko 4 democracy ni.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by GenOrumov: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
As if that will change our bad mind as an Igbo or as a Nigeria. Am an Igbo Man,but i tell u no matter who d president is or d tribe he comes from,unless Women are giving chance do be it d top sector if nt nothing will change. since Okonjo becomes F minister thingz are gething better with our incomes. or the Oder woman for NAFDA.
I'm sorry to tell you this but Nigerian women are not ready to rule this country. Why do you think we men loot? Its because of our wives demands. They pressurise us into getting them all the good things of life. Now wonder what they will do when they get there. Let me ask you again, have you ever had a boss that was a woman? Most Women that are in top positions are too straight, proud, bossy, over bearing all in the name of due process. They don't realize that there is politics in all areas of life. They don't know when to start nor stop things. They don't know when to let go nor take things up. Even in my house, I wish you can hear the acts my sisters and mother say they will perpetrate if they ever find themselves in a political position. You can't help but agree with me that our women are not ready to lead this country out of the situation we find ourselves in. Many Nigerian woman don't dress, talk nor act decently. Many nigerian women can't manage their homes properly, how do you now expect them to manage an entity called NIGERIA where the rot is at an alarming level? In no time, they will throw caution to the wind and join the looting party. Just take a look outside and you will understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
ifihearam: I doubt if the Igbos can ever ascend to the office of the presidency,its nearly impossible,all they can have is the office of the vice president.
in God chosen time he will give it to them,dat is y like muslems sometimes de believe dat noting God cannot do.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by pazienza(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
PointB: The only thing that is permanent in politics is interest!

Igbo voting population is massive and very diverse. While it may not be enough to give a SE the presidency, it sure will fetch substantial votes across many state.

There are different approaches to winning the presidency - the direct, indirect, and combo approach. I think Ohaneze recognise these, and are applying it.

Neutrals will be agree with me that to outrightly demand the presidency will be deemed offensive, by the same people who think it is laughable to plead for it.

Assuaging the SW was the reason for Obj presidency, similar thing was done for the SS. It was also said that Yar Adua Sr death in prison was partly the reason for picking Yar Adua Jr. But this is Nigeria, a country of double standard. That is why a request to barnish the ghost of Biafra and it's attendant marginalisation by conceding the presidency to the SE is seen as laughable to some quarters, and surprising by some sons who should know better.

In anycase, 2015 is still some 2 years away, and in political era, it is a long period. Enough time for Ohaneze to access all the fact and scenerio and come up with better strategy.
There are many route to the market. I only like to remind fellow Igbos to put on their thinking cap. Ohaneze is the closest to what we have a central leadership in Nigeria, joining your traducers to cast aspersion only play into their game plan. Don't destroy your own.
Thank u.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by EzePromoe: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
berem: whats the certaintity that if am Igbo man becomes president,all will be well for the Southeast? When Obasanjo was the president for 8 years,did he do much as expected in Southwest? Even the Retardeen who is in power,his own people are already complaining about his slow pokishness in developing the South South zone.As for the resource control,i doubt if he will declare it.
I'll like them to realize also that anybody who's ruling Nigeria is doing it to please the whole nation which is impossible. Some people must feel marginalize. Igbos are doing great with their skills and money. Enugu will tell you more of that.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by CROWE: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
South west, South south, South east, North, Islam, Christianity, Fulani, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw.

There are more things dividing us than there are uniting us, we share nothing really, no goals, no hopes. The very primary objective of any Nigerian government should be to encourage the people to feel truly Nigerian, something that we do not do. Yugoslavia, the Austrian Empire, Great Britain, history has shown us that being in one nation is not enough, we need to find common ground within that nation otherwise this crap is hopeless and we best be done with it.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by kokoA(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ohaneze knows that 'anybody' can become igbo. For the right fee,ohaneze can give any customer an igbo middle name and endorse the person grin E.g goodluck ebele 'azikiwe' jonathan. I won't be suprise when I see ohaneze chiarman raising up the hand of Gen. Muhammed 'chukwuemeka' Buhari come 2015 grin
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Afolabs101: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
Afam4eva: These SE leader really don't know how much these people are making sure that the presidency never goes to that part of the country.

Which people and why??
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
kokoA: Ohaneze knows that 'anybody' can become igbo. For the right fee,ohaneze can give any customer an igbo middle name and endorse the person grin E.g goodluck ebele 'azikiwe' jonathan. I won't be suprise when I see ohaneze chiarman raising up the hand of Gen. Muhammed 'chukwuemeka' Buhari come 2015 grin

Kai! You are a thief o.
You stole my thoughts.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Wadeoye(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
kokoA: Ohaneze knows that 'anybody' can become igbo. For the right fee,ohaneze can give any customer an igbo middle name and endorse the person grin E.g goodluck ebele 'azikiwe' jonathan. I won't be suprise when I see ohaneze chiarman raising up the hand of Gen. Muhammed 'chukwuemeka' Buhari come 2015 grin

Lol... Igbos grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by mctons: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Tolexander: not only achebe but also odumegwu ojukwu.

If u do not have something meaningful to contribute, it is better to stay clear and never mock d dead. You will meet DIM Odimegwu wen u die. I wonder who will save u

1 Like

Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by k9ine(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
Concede? Do they mean the political parties should campaign for all voters to ensure they thumb-print for the Igbo flagbearers.
Infact what does Ohaneze TRULY want? An Igbo president, or Sovereign state of Biafra, or to support GEJ in 2015 (the one some of their selfish leaders do). As far as I am concerned, the effective political enemy of the Ibo's in Nigeria's politics is the Ibo Man. Period!
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by osaka15(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
Vry interesting
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by jmoore(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
We need a Nigerian president.

We don't need a South East president!
We don't need a South South president!
We don't need a South West president!
We don't need a North East president!
We don't need a North West president!
We don't need a North Central president!

The current situation should serve an example for us, when south south produced a president(Goodluck Jonathan) they were rejoicing. Go to Bayelsa,Delta etc and see the bad condition of the states despite the president coming from the south south.

We need a Nigerian president that has good leadership qualities.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ohanaeze speaks well today. Dalu Chi!! cool

No need for Break ur leg Presidency Race.

Simply ask 4 it. Nigeria is dieing for a President of SouthEast extraction.

IF GEJ fails to contest, then a southeasterner and David Mark candidate will yeild a much fruitful outcome for Nigeria.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Onlytruth(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
What I really expect Ohanaeze to be doing at this stage is to single out one to three presidential materials from the SE and start selling them across Nigeria.
Time for talk is long past. If I were involved in Ohanaeze, that is what I would be doing, though it may not be in one fell swoop step.
I may start by putting out dummies first and watch as hawks tear them down; then I would initialize my COUNTER REACTION to neutralize the hawks, before fielding the REAL candidates. cool
Nigeria is a jungle, and only jungle tactics work. Our history clearly says so.

So, let the games begin.

One thing I know is that if Igbo are staunchly in support of one candidate, that candidate is a hair distance from Nigeria's presidency.
Nigerian current demographic spread favors us in unique ways.
I hope Ohanaeze understands this, and not come out begging anybody. We can squeez balls. cool
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Onlytruth(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
PointB: The only thing that is permanent in politics is interest!

You and I share similar mindset in these things. There is nothing to add.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ohanaeze is politically clueless and the entire SE ll not even smell the presidency for next twenty years if you folks don't wake up from your very deep slumber.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by Hardfact: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
CROWÉ: South west, South south, South east, North, Islam, Christianity, Fulani, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw.

There are more things dividing us than there are uniting us, we share nothing really, no goals, no hopes. The very primary objective of any Nigerian government should be to encourage the people to feel truly Nigerian, something that we do not do. Yugoslavia, the Austrian Empire, Great Britain, history has shown us that being in one nation is not enough, we need to find common ground within that nation otherwise this crap is hopeless and we best be done with it.
One sensible comment amongst many. Please help me tell them. Our 'unity' is virtually not there in the first place. All these things are just symptoms of it.
Re: Concede Presidency To South-East In 2015 — Ohanaeze by daytona500(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
The igbos need to unite if they want to win the presidency.Until there is a common interest among SE,it is then that other regions will surely vote for a formidable candidate from SE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Biafran Pound As A Legal Tender In West Africa / Atiku Sends Christmas Message To Nigerians / Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.