Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:51 AM

North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State (18896 Views)

50 Cent Visits Famine Victims In Somalia And Kenya As Part Of World Food Program / Snow And Tears Mark Funeral For North Korean Leader / North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by hotwax: 5:32am On Jan 29, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Don't kid yourself. They only turn skeptical and smart when it's negative news about other nations. If the cannibalism claim had related to the Congo, they would swallow the 'western propaganda' without question.
If the propaganda hit anti-west, they won't believe, but if it hit Enugu or Imo, al of them will swallow it and start saying rubbish.

Jealous anti-america bigot. Cannibalism is real and it happens everywhere.
I wonder what Nigeria will say to clifford.orji case.
I guess its propaganda too.
Mud brains. North korea is now their savior, there new colonial master. Before, it was iraq, now its north korea. Lossers.
I don't know why cannibalism cannot happen in north korea, yet it happens in other part of the world.
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 29, 2013
Just googled up North Korea! I didn't find anything good about the country o!
sad

Naija better pass many places o sad undecided

1 Like

Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Lakayana: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2013
Drdaps: hmm what kind of hunger will drive you to eat your children
make God no let you see am

1 Like

Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2013
China, the largest economy in the world is NK's next door neighbor and biggest economy ally, doesnt this mean anything to those who buy into this Western propagated bvllshit?

I hate generalization. At the time of Cliffor Orji, some Western media reported that hunger and starvation have turned Nigerians into cannibals. There are fvcked-up people worse than Clifford Orji in every country, NK is not an exception. I know this bvllshit was propagated by Western media who are jealous of NK's recent advancement in military technology, hence propaganda news like this one make people overlook NK progress.

The famine and starvation in NK, if at all, is very very pale compared to those in many poor African countries like Niger, Mauritania, Somalia, Malawi, Sudan, Chad etc and yet starving parents aint eating their kids in these countries. Mtscheeeew
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by timilehing(m): 6:24am On Jan 29, 2013
Even Some animals will starve to death rather killin another one of same species. Such community should be wiped out
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2013
delord's:

And their president is busy testing long nuclear missiles - SHAME.

And our theiving leaders are busy testing and perfecting long range ballistic missiles that loots money from Nigeria into foreign bank accounts in UK, US,Switzerland, Germany, France etc

The fact that the British Prime Minister recently reported that Nigeria makes atleast a $100billion profit annually from Oil export and with nothing to show for it, only means one thing, Nigerian long range Missiles now have nuclear capability. God save our country!

1 Like

Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Gflix: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2013
This world is coming to an end.
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by rainbowb(f): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2013
nawao different things happening in this world we are...may God help us coz notin is new on earth
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2013
I.Joan:
Just googled up North Korea! I didn't find anything good about the country o!
sad

Naija better pass many places o sad undecided
my sista no mind them, they never experience dictatorship govt thats why. under this system you are not allowed to think productively even to breathe is a problem. i think everyone should google what happened to cambodia under Pol Pot. i dont like talking much
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by billyG(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2013
What baffles me is not d cannibalism but how pple on nairaland just join d band wagon & concore with d 1st person that wrote his opinion,without a sense reason of thier own.

1 Like

Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by ayd91(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2013
This is very grim, and all this talk of propaganda is pretty lame.
North Korea keeps testing rockets, for what? Even as crazy as Iraq seemed orthe west painted the to be, they were still comfortable, travelled as they wished, watched tv etc.
North Korea has too much to hide for a nation that claims to be a peoples republic (just like the worst of things have the best of names). I Thank Baba God for my country sha.
This seems like the George orwell's 1984 in reality.
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Balkan(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2013
kaysy: This is why African remains the best continent in the world, things like this never happens here and will never happen. sometimes over development is even a problem, just imagine the problem of these ones, something that is not supposed to even happen in the first place. na wa for some people oooo

Clifford Orji nko?
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2013
Irresponsible Government of that country. Instead of channeling the money in providing food for its citizens, she spends money on building weapons of destruction. North Korea is a country with losers as leaders. They can never win any war.
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by ade101(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2013
anybody hear about the North Korean man that fell into
the alligator pit? The word is that he ate three of them
before they could get him out of it.
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by warrior101: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2013
Uncanny Genius: Irresponsible Government of that country. Instead of channeling the money in providing food for its citizens, she spends money on building weapons of destruction. North Korea is a country with losers as leaders. They can never win any war.

Seriously? shocked What is Nigeria doing about the highlighted quote above. Please i want to know...
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by xandy84: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2013
Do you read the write up... it says undercover journalist nah

solomon111: where are the pictures to prove the cannibalism?
Besides,i thought they do not allow western journalists into their country,so where did they get their story from?
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by seanet01: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2013
Another western propaganda

1 Like

Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2013
odiegu
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
xandy84: Do you read the write up... it says undercover journalist nah

What kind of journalists do you expect from the only Marxism-Leninism practising country on earth?
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by SAFO(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
solomon111: I am glad that people were able to recognize the western propaganda at play here.
Ride on N.KOREA;
we the true citizens of the free world are behind you.
Say NO to western imperialism and neo-colonialism.

How ironic seeing as N Korean citizens are far from "free". lol
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by SAFO(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Cheap western proganda at work.

There are many poverty-ravaged countries in Africa even poorer than North Korea but we are not hearing any news of cannibalism.btw,why is this coming at a time when the North is planning to attack the south ?

Trust me that will never happen. I served in the US military and was stationed in Ujongbu about 5 miles south of the dematerialized zone (you can literally look into N Korea and see how war torn and ravaged the country is). There's always talks of attacks that never come to fruition and this has been going on for decades. Even if they did have the balls to get froggy, the 2nd infantry division would decimate N Korea from the face of the Earth.
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by kaleidoscope: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by warrior101: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
SAFO:

Trust me that will never happen. I served in the US military and was stationed in Ujongbu about 5 miles south of the dematerialized zone (you can literally look into N Korea and see how war torn and ravaged the country is). There's always talks of attacks that never come to fruition and this has been going on for decades. Even if they did have the balls to get froggy, the 2nd infantry division would decimate N Korea from the face of the Earth.

China will never let that happen... Besides, NK's military is far stronger than that of SN'...
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 30, 2013
^^^
No mind dem jare.

That same "war torn", "famine and starvation stricken" country would conquer SK within days the moment US Army stop babysitting SK.

With all its shorcomings, NK is one hell of a country the US can not afford to mess with.

2 Likes

Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Vires: 2:03am On Jan 30, 2013
Rather than provide food for its citizens, their government continue to stock pile nuclear weapons, whether na weapons they go chop!!!

All the people shouting propaganda, if North Korea was such a fantastic country, how come they are not as rich n as sucessful as their Southern brothers?
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 30, 2013
^^^
Has your country Nigeria provided food for its citizens? Atleast the NKs stockpiled weapons that protects their country against any foreign invasion army. God forbids my country Nigeria comes under military invasion by a much powerful country, we have nothing to deter that.

While NK leaders are stockpiling weapons to deter foreign military invasion of their country, our corrupt leaders are busy stockpiling "ballistic missiles" perfected only to loot money from the country's coffers into their personal foreign bank accounts. The fact that our country makes atleast $100billion profits annually from Oil alone, and with nothing to show for it, means our "ballistic missiles" has for long gone Nuclear. Thus, our leaders have already secured for themselves and their families a comfortable life and one-way flight tickets outside of the country, the moment they hear the first gunshots. So, are we Nigerians that qualified to cast the first stone on NK?

I have not seen anyone mentioned NK as a fantastic country, most only refused to swallow everything the western media tells them about a country they've tagged not only as their enemy, but "an axis of evil". They've compromised their judgement about anything NK.

1 Like

Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 30, 2013
Maple: ^^^
Has your country Nigeria provided food for its citizens? Atleast the NKs stockpiled weapons that protects their country against any foreign invasion army. God forbids my country Nigeria comes under military invasion by a much powerful country, we have nothing to deter that.

While NK leaders are stockpiling weapons to deter foreign military invasion of their country, our corrupt leaders are busy stockpiling "ballistic missiles" perfected only to loot money from the country's coffers into their personal foreign bank accounts. The fact that our country makes atleast $100billion profits annually from Oil alone, and with nothing to show for it, means our "ballistic missiles" has for long gone Nuclear. Thus, our leaders have already secured for themselves and their families a comfortable life and one-way flight tickets outside of the country, the moment they hear the first gunshots. So, are we Nigerians that qualified to cast the first stone on NK?

I have not seen anyone mentioned NK as a fantastic country, most only refused to swallow everything the western media tells them about a country they've tagged not only as their enemy, but "an axis of evil". They've compromised their judgement about anything NK.
Please, go and live in North Korea!
Re: North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 30, 2013
Maple: ^^^

Rubbish!
If NK is such a fantastic country why are they hiding all their affairs for the world? Why don't they allow their citizens to travel or use telephone? A prosperous country looking after her citizens will be more than willing to showcase their pride not hiding it. Something is definitely wrong with you and the likes of you becos you thought are upside down. For once stop blabbing on this forum and relocate to NK mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine / Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance / US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.