Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,486 members, 7,944,411 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (551849 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by EricDonn(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
Belexy 95: @Talk is cheap,no ill feelins pls,wat wud b ur position abt nimc,paraventure u fail 2 secure dis job?
Nawa oo... See question!!! The guy will forget about them and move on with his life nah....
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Those in N'Wood, can do a good script from what is happening here. I have never seen suspence in a nigerian affair than this. Even in nigerian elections, the winner is known b4 the vote casting, so are other government recruitment. NIMC has maintained a standard which impresses me, just that the darkness is becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
swit4real: Those in N'Wood, can do a good script from what is happening here. I have never seen suspence in a nigerian affair than this. Even in nigerian elections, the winner is known b4 the vote casting, so are other government recruitment. NIMC has maintained a standard which impresses me, just that the darkness is becoming too much
I wonder o
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
@belexy..dats a beautiful question u threw @ me, it actually made me smilesmiley. If I don't get this job,its nt d end of my life!! I will move on. I believe in the philosophy that whateva is destined to be urs will never pass u by. So if God says am to ve dis job,fine to God b d glory. If nt,I knw He has something better in store for me. But one thing I will kip doing,is to enlighten pple about Nimcee's project and encourage pple to go n register cos I trully believe in this project. So my dear.life doesn't end with not geting Nimc job wink. @swift4real...pls no offence o..can u cut down on d 'darkness' stuff?? I tink we all get ur message,no nid to kip emphasising on it. Like I said,no offence. PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gboliwe: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
To be very honest, there is absolutely nothing impressive about this whole recruitment. NIMC should bow in shame in saner climes.
Right from the begining, when aptitude tests where announced. A greater majority never got any text or mail informing them they were 'shortlisted' for a test. Many, including yours sincerely, stumbled upon that information. We only got to know there was a 'hidden' treasure when you click 'print'. What sane organisation behaves that way?

Then you finally stumble upon that only to realise that you live in Owerri but Enugu isn't conducive for almighty NIMC job test, or that there are no Afrihubs or computers in the entire imo state so you have to travel 12hrs shocked to Ilorin under the risk of bad roads, different culture and religion. Many had to borrow to do that and they are still job seekers! What is impressive about such?

Then after the risks, the loans, the exertion, you never get to see your result! What height of wickedness, corruption and incompetence?! What is impressive in that?

The chase goes on! They put up rubbish on their portal and do a different rubbish. Where is the organisation they have? What exactly are their virtues they sell? what is impressive in an organisation that lacks organisation and is so disorderly?

If they'd stopped at that, just maybe, some more battered, low self esteem unemployed Nigerians may run around singing their praise to high heavens, but they did the ominous, the most annoying, threatening the lives of Nigerian graduates! Chei! For what? And the ones who cant say a thing, the sycophants, the desperate have all disappeared from the thread but not without making noise how they would start another group on facebook. Poor and desperate fellas!

Its so unfortunate that some sane mind still see Nimc as a shining lite. So unfortunate.

If this is the best Hcp inconjuction with Nimc can produce, then we are in very deep and steaming shiit. No pun intended. cool
swit4real: Those in N'Wood, can do a good script from what is happening here. I have never seen suspence in a nigerian affair than this. Even in nigerian elections, the winner is known b4 the vote casting, so are other government recruitment. NIMC has maintained a standard which impresses me, just that the darkness is becoming too much

12 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Gboliwe: To be very honest, there is absolutely nothing impressive about this whole recruitment. NIMC should bow in shame in saner climes.
Right from the begining, when aptitude tests where announced. A greater majority never got any text or mail informing them they were 'shortlisted' for a test. Many, including yours sincerely, stumbled upon that information. We only got to know there was a 'hidden' treasure when you click 'print'. What sane organisation behaves that way?

Then you finally stumble upon that only to realise that you live in Owerri but Enugu isn't conducive for almighty NIMC job test, or that there are no Afrihubs or computers in the entire imo state so you have to travel 12hrs shocked to Ilorin under the risk of bad roads, different culture and religion. Many had to borrow to do that and they are still job seekers! What is impressive about such?

Then after the risks, the loans, the exertion, you never get to see your result! What height of wickedness, corruption and incompetence?! What is impressive in that?

The chase goes on! They put up rubbish on their portal and do a different rubbish. Where is the organisation they have? What exactly are their virtues they sell? what is impressive in an organisation that lacks organisation and is so disorderly?

If they'd stopped at that, just maybe, some more battered, low self esteem unemployed Nigerians may run around singing their praise to high heavens, but they did the ominous, the most annoying, threatening the lives of Nigerian graduates! Chei! For what? And the ones who cant say a thing, the sycophants, the desperate have all disappeared from the thread but not without making noise how they would start another group on facebook. Poor and desperate fellas!

Its so unfortunate that some sane mind still see Nimc as a shining lite. So unfortunate.

If this is the best Hcp inconjuction with Nimc can produce, then we are in very deep and steaming shiit. No pun intended. cool

The script is becoming scary o! My brother life is full of risks. Even taking a walk from ur house to the road amounts to risk cos a drunken/careless driver might run you down.

NIMC is not perfect & no one is perfect, but in the Nigerian FG context they're the best ever. You might still be called if you haven't been called just belief,keep on praying.

I said it earlier this delay is only permissible in country with high rate of unemployment like ours. If it was in developped World 90% of the Applicants could've boycotted the Aptitude Test-REASON: Being posted outside their preferred locations.75% of Successful Applicants couldn't have honoured the Interview/Training-REASONS: 1.They've secured other better jobs within the one month 2. Being required to come to their FCT without matching grant.

But in our clime what could one do or undo? Prayer & faith is the key brother. PEACE IS WELL!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gboliwe: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Who says living life as a whole isnt a risk? I haven't said that. I am countering the quote about the process being impressive. We really do have individual standards!

5 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ Talk Is Cheap, i love your candid opinion and manners of approach too issues just keep it up!!!
Talk Is Cheap: @belexy..dats a beautiful question u threw @ me, it actually made me smilesmiley. If I don't get this job,its nt d end of my life!! I will move on. I believe in the philosophy that whateva is destined to be urs will never pass u by. So if God says am to ve dis job,fine to God b d glory. If nt,I knw He has something better in store for me. But one thing I will kip doing,is to enlighten pple about Nimcee's project and encourage pple to go n register cos I trully believe in this project. So my dear.life doesn't end with not geting Nimc job wink. @swift4real...pls no offence o..can u cut down on d 'darkness' stuff?? I tink we all get ur message,no nid to kip emphasising on it. Like I said,no offence. PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Gboliwe: To be very honest, there is absolutely nothing impressive about this whole recruitment...If this is the best HCP inconjuction with NIMC can produce, then we are in very deep and steaming sh**

I pray they invite u for interview. But when u eventualy get there, don't say all these things u typed. Or it would be another waste of transport money. (Not being sarcastic)

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
Gboliwe: To be very honest, there is absolutely nothing impressive about this whole recruitment. NIMC should bow in shame in saner climes.

There are no gaining saying the fact this NIMC recruitment has taken long time, but we all should exercise more patient. Don't forget 158000 persons participated in d aptitude test; you most admit quit a large number. Bros eh no easy as you see am ohooo so give them time. However, if u no believe in the NIMC project pack well make others wa believe in d project see road and who told u NIMC threatened us. I participated in d just concluded training in Abuja( 3rd batch) and Nimc never threatened any of us.

U forget to add to ur pessimistic post how same NIMC gave many nigeria applicants who could not make it for d first exam d opportunity to choose their preferred location later to write d exam. I was a product of that opportunity and I also want to believe there are many like me who made it from that second opportunity, how many organization( govt or private) do give such opportunity?

To everyone who believe in d NIMC project, make una no mind dat dude. Keep preaching NIMCee we re almost there. I believe Strongly that what have taken some of us this far is our believe in God and D NIMC project e.g Dafe, shiloh, alaus and gullmoom, dantsue and many others who participated in d just concluded training have always Preached about d Nimcee project even before they got their invite for training on this thread. So bros no come Indirectly insult some of us here, pack well make we see road.

To those expecting interview or training message, keep hope alive. Believe in God,Believe in the NIMC project and Believe in a better Nigeria and you will be surprise, how ur appointment letters will come to u speedily.

7 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kenfire: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2013
@Gboliwe, if u say we all r desperate 4 d job ure correct, if u say NIMC is not organized in ur own context ure also correct. Of a truth,Ur choice of words is totally out of place,evrybody posting or peeping into dis thread stil has d hope of bin cald else u won't b here. If ure hopeless already just take a bow rada dan dampen pples spirit. NIMC didn't force anybody 2 travel, if u did travel den it ws a risk worth taking. Am sure u did ur analysis and prospects b4 u took off. dia is stil hop 4 a lot of pple nt yet cald. Dis project is in phases,evrytin wil fall into place at d rite time so jst relax. @ Gboliwe, pls b guided.its dat de discussion its nt ur choice of
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 5:47am On Aug 22, 2013
@drawclose n kenfire....u guys just hit d nail on the head. I was about overlooking d post of Gboliwe as one of those rantings of some one who has totally lost hope bt I have dis one thing to add. Mr Gboliwe, some time ago on dis thread, u were always posting,trying to find out if anyone who wrote d apt test in Akure(hope am correct) got an invite. Fortunately for nimc n unfortunately for u,some one confirmed dat he wrote dere n got interview sms. Am sure if nobody had owned up, ur pessimistic nature would ve pushed u to say,nimc deliberately did nt pass anyone that took d test in dat location. I want to ask u a question,if after all dis mouth u ve made ere u eventually get called for interview,will u come bk to dis forum n announce it? I am 100% sure u wouldn't. Like drawclose said...nimc gave a lot of pple a second chance to choose their prefered location. Which organisation can boast of dat. Almost everyone dat applied online got the invite for apt test. Which organisation can boast of dat? In the just concluded INEC recruitment exercise, we all know hw it ended. No one knws d criteria dey used to screen pple,some pple got sms for apt test while a lot of pple didn't. In Nimc's case,everyone got invite. I know it hurts wen u want something badly n u don't get it(cos dats y u still visit dis thread cos u ve a ray of hope) bt it doesn't mean u should dissuade others who believe in dis commission whether they ve bn invited or not from hoping dat one day dey will hear good news. Like a lot of pple has said,its a continous project n all our names r in their database,when dey ve d nid for more pple,u all will be d first they will consider. I hate being pessimistic in my life cos it takes u no where n makes one a bitter person. So pls my bro! Take it easy n allow others to breathe!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gboliwe: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Tenmen:

I pray they invite u for interview. But when u eventualy get there, don't say all these things u typed. Or it would be another waste of transport money. (Not being sarcastic)
I am an adult human responsible for my every action and spoken or written word. Respect that. cool
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gboliwe: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: @drawclose n kenfire....u guys just hit d nail on the head. I was about overlooking d post of Gboliwe as one of those rantings of some one who has totally lost hope bt I have dis one thing to add. Mr Gboliwe, some time ago on dis thread, u were always posting,trying to find out if anyone who wrote d apt test in Akure(hope am correct) got an invite. Fortunately for nimc n unfortunately for u,some one confirmed dat he wrote dere n got interview sms. Am sure if nobody had owned up, ur pessimistic nature would ve pushed u to say,nimc deliberately did nt pass anyone that took d test in dat location. I want to ask u a question,if after all dis mouth u ve made ere u eventually get called for interview,will u come bk to dis forum n announce it? I am 100% sure u wouldn't. Like drawclose said...nimc gave a lot of pple a second chance to choose their prefered location. Which organisation can boast of dat. Almost everyone dat applied online got the invite for apt test. Which organisation can boast of dat? In the just concluded INEC recruitment exercise, we all know hw it ended. No one knws d criteria dey used to screen pple,some pple got sms for apt test while a lot of pple didn't. In Nimc's case,everyone got invite. I know it hurts wen u want something badly n u don't get it(cos dats y u still visit dis thread cos u ve a ray of hope) bt it doesn't mean u should dissuade others who believe in dis commission whether they ve bn invited or not from hoping dat one day dey will hear good news. Like a lot of pple has said,its a continous project n all our names r in their database,when dey ve d nid for more pple,u all will be d first they will consider. I hate being pessimistic in my life cos it takes u no where n makes one a bitter person. So pls my bro! Take it easy n allow others to breathe!!!
SMH and for the rest of the posts I skimmed through, nothing different than the headshaking too.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2013
drawclose:

U forget to add to ur pessimistic post how same NIMC gave many nigeria applicants who could not make it for d first exam d opportunity to choose their preferred location later to write d exam. I was a product of that opportunity and I also want to believe there are many like me who made it from that second opportunity, how many organization( govt or private) do give such opportunity?
Quoting your words, you are also a product of the opportunity of peeping nairaland to know the likely questions asked which puts you in a pole position to prepare well and perform better than other candidates that wrote theirs before you.Gboliwe did not categorically condemn NIMC abeg.Going through his post he just highlighted some remarkable flaws which NIMC could improve on next time when they do conduct any recruitment exercise,that's what i call constructive criticism and not you singing their praises to high heaven just because you got lucky,what about others who didn't?

7 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Simplejoy: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: @drawclose n kenfire....u guys just hit d nail on the head. I was about overlooking d post of Gboliwe as one of those rantings of some one who has totally lost hope bt I have dis one thing to add. Mr Gboliwe, some time ago on dis thread, u were always posting,trying to find out if anyone who wrote d apt test in Akure(hope am correct) got an invite. Fortunately for nimc n unfortunately for u,some one confirmed dat he wrote dere n got interview sms. Am sure if nobody had owned up, ur pessimistic nature would ve pushed u to say,nimc deliberately did nt pass anyone that took d test in dat location. I want to ask u a question,if after all dis mouth u ve made ere u eventually get called for interview,will u come bk to dis forum n announce it? I am 100% sure u wouldn't. Like drawclose said...nimc gave a lot of pple a second chance to choose their prefered location. Which organisation can boast of dat. Almost everyone dat applied online got the invite for apt test. Which organisation can boast of dat? In the just concluded INEC recruitment exercise, we all know hw it ended. No one knws d criteria dey used to screen pple,some pple got sms for apt test while a lot of pple didn't. In Nimc's case,everyone got invite. I know it hurts wen u want something badly n u don't get it(cos dats y u still visit dis thread cos u ve a ray of hope) bt it doesn't mean u should dissuade others who believe in dis commission whether they ve bn invited or not from hoping dat one day dey will hear good news. Like a lot of pple has said,its a continous project n all our names r in their database,when dey ve d nid for more pple,u all will be d first they will consider. I hate being pessimistic in my life cos it takes u no where n makes one a bitter person. So pls my bro! Take it easy n allow others to breathe!!!
I stil feel is beta for NIMC to take a long and secured recuritment process than to rush and employee pple and kick them off after few year of service.PATIENT @ ALL.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Simplejoy: I stil feel is beta for NIMC to take a long and secured recuritment process than to rush and employee pple and kick them off after few year of service.PATIENT @ ALL.

Hav't received any text but i want to go and try my luck o
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ProudlyNaija1: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Bidam: Gboliwe did not categorically condemn NIMC abeg.Going through his post he just highlighted some remarkable flaws which NIMC could n should improve on ................., and not you singing their praises to high heaven just because you got lucky,what about others who didn't?
Yeah ! Dats always my POINT. Cheers !!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gboliwe: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2013
Bidam: Quoting your words, you are also a product of the opportunity of peeping nairaland to know the likely questions asked which puts you in a pole position to prepare well and perform better than other candidates that wrote theirs before you.Gboliwe did not categorically condemn NIMC abeg.Going through his post he just highlighted some remarkable flaws which NIMC could improve on next time when they do conduct any recruitment exercise,that's what i call constructive criticism and not you singing their praises to high heaven just because you got lucky,what about others who didn't?
may your days be long.

I have always never been a sycophant, if it offends anybody, deal with it
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ProudlyNaija1: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2013
Gboliwe:
may your days be long.

I have always never been a sycophant, if it offends anybody, deal with it
* ........... And u go deal wit dem personally, persona..personally, deal wit dem personal, persona...personally.*..... #* Oya bak 2 d mata* grin . NIMCEE abeg surprise us wit Interview/Training/APL iv msgs nw make we shame jhor. cheesy
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Justcul(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2013
Tenmen:

If u dont have better things 2 say, shut up.. D guy is on point...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2013
Those doubting NIMC recruitment being impressive should take [/s]a Viewer[/s] [observation] at the ongoing FCSC recruitment. The exercise from inception has turned to a nightmare and it's tantamount to a bleep.
1) Manual application.
2)Scarcity of form
3)Only 6 places to pick the form
4)FSLC must be included in you duc...etc
All these are hitches to obscure one from just applying. Do you know that candidates have already protested in abuja for unavailability of app form and purported sale of app form by FCSC officials. Though NASS has swayed into it, but we already know that nothing will happen. D4 no suspense. Felas, Its a petty "THERE WAS A COUNTRY" . Without fear or prejudice this NIMC exercise is the best Gvt recr't exercise in our contemporary time. All I would advice is that NIMC should hasten up or they should come up with a policy statement. If u don't ve ur patience activated, pls do bcs mine is running at optimum level.

Respect

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Justcul(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2013
The truth is always bitter...Gboliwe is right IMO... U guys are being selfish. What stops Nimc from posting d apt test results 4 everyone 2 know its faith
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2013
Justcul:
The truth is always bitter...Gboliwe is right IMO... U guys are being selfish. What stops Nimc from posting d apt test results 4 everyone 2 know its faith

Even if they post result wouldn't you still complain of ill-treatment of the examiner. Hey,there is no perfect system. Ʊ heard me saying sometimes that I know of ppl who did Intv but did not write APT, meaning no water tight system,yet I commend the exercise. If we are to judge by world class standard, I would say the exercise is a failure, but my yardstick of measurement is Nigerian gvt recr't. Has there been any gvt recr't where APT result was published. Don't be surprise NIMC will iv more ppl for Intvews, n both Ʊ and Gboliwe will make it IJN

Respect
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Gboliwe:
I am an adult human responsible for my every action and spoken or written word. Respect that.

No disrespect intended, I dont know u from Adam. And irresponsible people too are mostly 'adult humans'.
What I meant was, if u receive an interview invite now, wouldn't u honour it?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2013
Bidam: Quoting your words, you are also a product of the opportunity of peeping nairaland to know the likely questions asked which puts you in a pole position to prepare well and perform better than other candidates that wrote theirs before you.Gboliwe did not categorically condemn NIMC abeg.Going through his post he just highlighted some remarkable flaws which NIMC could improve on next time when they do conduct any recruitment exercise,that's what i call constructive criticism and not you singing their praises to high heaven just because you got lucky,what about others who didn't?

check when i joined nairaland, prior to my training, i didn't even know anything like this forum exist, thanks to my friends in d training who told me such much about this tread and the need to register as a member. You think sa na every body for Nigeria know about nairaland. guy pack well if u no write ur test well, and if u no sa u write am well go pray to ur God and wait patiently for ur turn to come. next time read well to be outstanding and pray to your God.

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2013
it is well!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ProudlyNaija1: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2013
drawclose: guy pack well if u no write ur test well, and if u no sa u write am well go pray to ur God and wait patiently for ur turn to come. next time read well to be outstanding and pray to your God.
i cn see thru ur post, dat u hav reali read well, dats y u passed n were among d outstanding 1ce. Bt remember dat its nt by reading nor ur knowledge bt its by d spirit of God who showeth favour 2 u n i 2 b among d outstanding pple. And u shud knw dat pride comes b4 d fall of man. Cheers !!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mbwama(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Pls any info on d mode of posting?whether everybody 2 his state or pending were u ar posted
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2013
@Gboliwe,u won't ve much to say on d matter cos as d hausas will say "na gama magana",so dere is noting u can add grin. Mke ur leg bend if dey invite u for interview n u go and make ur mouth also bend wen you go for interview den wen dey say u should ask questions u don't pour out all dis poo u ve spewed here..say a big AMEN to d prayer brethren! grin grin grin. @ Bidam..we don hear u. But like drawclose said,not everybody's life revolves around NL. Some peeps don't even knw about dis forum talkless of knowing that a Nimc thread exists. That's why it baffles me when someone comes out n say so n so role has bn called,some grp of pple will condemn dat person saying how come no one on NL Nimc thread was invited so its a blantant lie. Comon guys, dats so shallow!! I think amongst my friend dat I ve,its only me dat knws about NL. My sisters too dnt knw such forum exists. And same goes for millions of youths in Nigeria. So make un no dey rate NL high like dat. Also u said LUCKY, I hope u knw not everyone can be lucky in d same thing in life. The thing dat might favour might not favour me n vice-versa,dats d theory of life. If a particular thing does nt favour u,move on n stop clinging to it and pray God favours n direct u to dat which will favour u. Shikena!!! Kai! I don dey tire for dis thread o..@Simplejoy..na becoss of u I still dey ere wink. Hope u r good. Don't worry Baba God will surprise u soon. Just believe.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2013
Proudly_Naija: i cn see thru ur post, dat u hav reali read well, dats y u passed n were among d outstanding 1ce. Bt remember dat its nt by reading nor ur knowledge bt its by d spirit of God who showeth favour 2 u n i 2 b among d outstanding pple. And u shud knw dat pride comes b4 d fall of man. Cheers !!!

my brother so you did not see the part i said 'read and pray to your God' You did not also read my initial post where i said two things took us this far, GOD and our believe in the NIMC PROJECT. my brother, it has been God all the way, i never denied that fact in my post, rather i acknowledged God for the success.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2013
mbwama: Pls any info on d mode of posting?whether everybody 2 his state or pending were u ar posted
@mbwama..God go bless u for this post. Na dis kain post I dey like see nt all dis bashing left right n center. I dey come,I go answer u! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.