Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (549606 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2013
It's a shame this thread is fast becoming a platform for casting aspersions indiscriminately at one another!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2013
mbwama: Pls any info on d mode of posting?whether everybody 2 his state or pending were u ar posted
I believe many factors could come into play regarding the matter of postings.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2013
adetowubo001: I believe many factors could come into play regarding the matter of postings.
I believe they'll start foremost with preferred choice, but if a successful candidate's state of choice is filled up, he/she could get posted to a neighbouring state with space(s) to fill.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2013
adetowubo001: I believe they'll start foremost with preferred choice, but if a successful candidate's state of choice is filled up, he/she could get posted to a neighbouring state with space(s) to fill.
Gbam!! End of discussion. Also to add to it,if u r a married woman(dnt knw about men)and u r from Kaduna state n u reside in Lagos with ur husband,u will most likely be posted to Lagos. But Nimc will def use deir discretion wen posting and I want to believe they won't post someone from Nasarrawa state to Bayelsa state,unless dey r going to add accomodation allowance to d monthly allowances. My two cents!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: Gbam!! End of discussion. Also to add to it,if u r a married woman(dnt knw about men)and u r from Kaduna state n u reside in Lagos with ur husband,u will most likely be posted to Lagos. But Nimc will def use deir discretion wen posting and I want to believe they won't post someone from Nasarrawa state to Bayelsa state,unless dey r going to add accomodation allowance to d monthly allowances. My two cents!!
In addition, it should be noted that no successful enrolment officer candidate will be posted to a state which he/she doesn't speak the native language so as to relate well with the illiterates
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by simonphilips(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Gboliwe, some of us thought the same way u did, but when we were eventually invited and we went and saw what was happening there, our mentality changed entirely. I want to assure of one thing, with what NIMC is doing, there is hope for this country and there is hope for common people like you and myself. Always be optimistic, there is always something for everyone the difference is the time it will come to pass. It may also interest you to know that no one cares about what you are saying because we know what is happening and whatever you say will not change what is happening.
cool@Gboliwe, some of us thought the same way u did, but when we were eventually invited and we went and saw what was happening there, our mentality changed entirely. I want to assure of one thing, with what NIMC is doing, there is hope for this country and there is hope for common people like you and myself. Always be optimistic, there is always something for everyone the difference is the time it will come to pass. It may also interest you to know that no one cares about what you are saying because we know what is happening and whatever you say will not change what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Zik01: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ Gboliwe, pls my is a question. Can u tell us wat happen wit recruitment in INEC, NNPC, CBN NPC, WAEC & many others? For God sake, lets try to be appreciative. I hav never seen a free, fair & credible recruitment in Naija like wat NIMC is doing. I think it's beter to get it right than rush & get it wrong. Hope alive 4 those xpecting interview, training & APL. "Enrol once & be identified 4 life".
one love

Gboliwe: To be very honest, there is absolutely nothing impressive about this whole recruitment. NIMC should bow in shame in saner climes.
Right from the begining, when aptitude tests where announced. A greater majority never got any text or mail informing them they were 'shortlisted' for a test. Many, including yours sincerely, stumbled upon that information. We only got to know there was a 'hidden' treasure when you click 'print'. What sane organisation behaves that way?

Then you finally stumble upon that only to realise that you live in Owerri but Enugu isn't conducive for almighty NIMC job test, or that there are no Afrihubs or computers in the entire imo state so you have to travel 12hrs shocked to Ilorin under the risk of bad roads, different culture and religion. Many had to borrow to do that and they are still job seekers! What is impressive about such?

Then after the risks, the loans, the exertion, you never get to see your result! What height of wickedness, corruption and incompetence?! What is impressive in that?

The chase goes on! They put up rubbish on their portal and do a different rubbish. Where is the organisation they have? What exactly are their virtues they sell? what is impressive in an organisation that lacks organisation and is so disorderly?

If they'd stopped at that, just maybe, some more battered, low self esteem unemployed Nigerians may run around singing their praise to high heavens, but they did the ominous, the most annoying, threatening the lives of Nigerian graduates! Chei! For what? And the ones who cant say a thing, the sycophants, the desperate have all disappeared from the thread but not without making noise how they would start another group on facebook. Poor and desperate fellas!

Its so unfortunate that some sane mind still see Nimc as a shining lite. So unfortunate.

If this is the best Hcp inconjuction with Nimc can produce, then we are in very deep and steaming shiit. No pun intended. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Zik01: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
That is just the truth, whether we like it or not
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Justcul(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Zik01: @ Gboliwe, pls my is a question. Can u tell us wat happen wit recruitment in INEC, NNPC, CBN NPC, WAEC & many others? For God sake, lets try to be appreciative. I hav never seen a free, fair & credible recruitment in Naija like wat NIMC is doing. I think it's beter to get it right than rush & get it wrong. Hope alive 4 those xpecting interview, training & APL. "Enrol once & be identified 4 life".
one love

Must u quote everything again? .........boreeeeeeeeeed!
@ll, pls let's move on.. Leave Gboliwe alone, he has spoken his mind, respect that... Hnnn!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
drawclose:

check when i joined nairaland, prior to my training, i didn't even know anything like this forum exist, thanks to my friends in d training who told me such much about this tread and the need to register as a member. You think sa na every body for Nigeria know about nairaland. guy pack well if u no write ur test well, and if u no sa u write am well go pray to ur God and wait patiently for ur turn to come. next time read well to be outstanding and pray to your God.
grin Okay, my apologies, if you claim say you no browse nairaland before finally registering as a member..But if you are lying here enh! just because this forum is anonymous may this lie follow you to your grave.Amen.

And Please leave comrade Gboliwe alone,even if i was invited i will still express my honest opinions concerning the flaws of NIMC,once again i repeat emphatically that you just got lucky not that you were smart,intelligent or better than anyone here.I don talk my own..if you like vex like vespa. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Guys ,
we just need to exercise some patience as NIMC is taking their time,
I believe that by month end (ie next week) and within first 2 weeks of September
NIMC will certainly get back to us on APL, interview and training issues.
Let be patience with them as they may be putting some things in the right perspective.

Most of us Need to concentrate on our current Jobs and Activities for now as this recruitment process is just a matter of time for the first batch of new staff to start work.
I also think that NIMC may be concentrating on the first Batch employment as per APL, Training and orientation.

Maybe more interviews will come up later.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Ikolysis479: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
hg[quote author=Gboliwe]
may your days be long.

I have always never been a sycophant, if it offends anybody, deal with it[/quote
lets watchout and see what next week holds
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Ikolysis479: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls, lets just give Nimcee time... I feel much better with hope radiating all around me. The time is closer today than it was yestday. My worry nw is all these unwaranted praise singing & criticism. Most of those who have been interviewed or traind r clapping 4 nimc; defending them with all their guts, while some of those not yet called r seriously raining crticisms. .. Why don't we shelve our selfhsh interests for once nd call a spade a spade.
They say 'in a country of the blind, one eyed man is the king'. Nimc so far, has performed better than most (if not all) other gov. parastatals from what I can deduce. However, they still have a very long way to go. I still insist that Nimc is not angelic, but when compared to other gov firms, it is.

Forthose of u singing praises of Nimc, if Nimc was gd or excellent, they wouldn't have sacked about 4000 of their old staffs in the bid to re-position the commission. The D G is a gd man who wants to revolutionize Nimc for once, knowing fully well that it(Nimc) has been in darkness. Thats why they want new people that will pursue this dream & be shining light in the organisation. But with the way some of us who r prospective employees r acting, it seems we have forgotten why Nimc needs us. Nimc before & presently is under performing. If Nimce were to be what some people here r insinuating, then there wouldn't have been any need to bring in brilliant and vibrant minds. Nimc needs no sycophants...OK? We need to change our attitude and stand for the truth always.. God bless the D.G. for initiating a process that could make Nimce the envy of other public organisations. I beleive he wants us to come in and drive this Nimc project with utmost vigor, patriotism and probity. Not with sycophancy.. Lets all brace up pls..

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gboliwe: 5:16am On Aug 23, 2013
Ikolysis479: hg
I am plainly indifferent as to the turn out of what 'next week' with NIMC holds. While I am not expectant, I am not hopeless neither am I hopeful. I am just indifferent.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2013
I have said it before and still maintain NIMC is above Nigerian FG things,but their greatest challenge now apart from correcting the impression of DNCR is delay which I know they are aware of. And through our constructive criticisms they will take due note and hasten up.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by CALCULUSBRAINZ: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2013
Atleast 250 merited families are set 4 jubilatn wt NIMC APL, reducing d unemployment level in d country by a mere aproximat 0.0001% n stil capable of saving a vast aproximat 3000 nigerians in all ramificatns. i do hop nxt wk shd b masive 4 dis.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by famuzy(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2013
CALCULUS BRAINZ: Atleast 250 merited families are set 4 jubilatn wt NIMC APL, reducing d unemployment level in d country by a mere aproximat 0.0001% n stil capable of saving a vast aproximat 3000 nigerians in all ramificatns. i do hop nxt wk shd b masive 4 dis.
amen

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sleeky8(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2013
I wanna ask is NIMC a Ministry or a Parastatal
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mikel276: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2013
Wow. Its a parastatal under the presidency.
sleeky8: I wanna ask is NIMC a Ministry or a Parastatal

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sleeky8(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mikel276: Wow. Its a parastatal under the presidency.
Anybody to counter this
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
sleeky8:
Anybody to counter this
of course nobody will counter that,.!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
CALCULUS BRAINZ: Atleast 250 merited families are set 4 jubilatn wt NIMC APL, reducing d unemployment level in d country by a mere aproximat 0.0001% n stil capable of saving a vast aproximat 3000 nigerians in all ramificatns. i do hop nxt wk shd b masive 4 dis.
Bros! U said at least 250,r u trying to say dat out of d about 300 people dat went for training,50 will be dropped??. Abeg kom explain dis analysis grin

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by CALCULUSBRAINZ: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
i said atleast meaning it cud b more. d reason is som ladies were pregnant while a few were given matching order. i do hop we'l count our blesings very soon n 4 dos xpectin interviews n training, God shal do it as u desire.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
CALCULUS BRAINZ: i said atleast meaning it cud b more. d reason is som ladies were pregnant while a few were given matching order. i do hop we'l count our blesings very soon n 4 dos xpectin interviews n training, God shal do it as u desire.
Yeah u r right,I understand now. And some people did not come for the training at all. All in all,God will do it for us all!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: Bros! U said at least 250,r u trying to say dat out of d about 300 people dat went for training,50 will be dropped??. Abeg kom explain dis analysis grin

Make I try explain small before d guy come do eh own analysis; there is no denying that not all invited for training honoured the invitation, a friend in batch B, specifically told me only 97 showed up during there training, rumour also had it that 95 persons turned out in batch A, and I am sure similar trend followed that of batch C. Some may be screened out because of fake credentials,poor performance during d written and practical assessments. All things been equal, the language he used was '@ least'... Meaning d lowest so, it can fall between d range of 251-290 persons. But trust me not up to 300 persons, reasons already given above.

My brother( talk is cheap ) The week don finish ohooo no stipend from front end.

I pray next week all on this trend will smile;especially those yet to be called for interview.

@ Dafe Steve, siloh, alaus, tontons and co you guys should come on board. I went via dis trend from page 1 to present page, I discovered ur guys made dis tread rocked and the kind of people I love to work with, ur guys mindset is on point.

Happy weekend to all and may God bless us all,the Federal republic of Nigeria, and the NIMC project.

Keep hope alive and keep phone fully charged for good new.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ calculus before I typed my long essay you don come explain good one. Fastest finger( lol)
Happy weekend my brother, come teach me calculus, e be like say ur brain hot for dat topic going by d user name(LOL)
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jamesbridget13(f): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nimc has tried i must say at d federal level i have not heard of such fairness even though rivers state ministry of education overtook them by far by releasing results of apptitude test n employing more than 12000 persons on merit. My sis made it 2 d interview *nimc* but could not make it 4 training as she wasn't invited. I guess its cos of an alteration on her waec cert. I want 2 congratulate all those waiting for their APL,(its not easy) n 2 those still waiting 2 be called 4 training*keep all hope alive* its well.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
@drawclose..u spse port oo!! E be like say dat ur ntwork no dey function..lol! Thanks for shedding more light. Bros, d matter for d stipend come tire me oh,cold sef dey catch me! God dey. As for d people u mentioned,dey really made this thread rock wen dey were here. Awesome group I must say, I reliably gathered dat dey now kip in touch via fone. And I won't blame dem,d way some people derive pleasure in eating someone raw who has geniune info and carrying odas along baffles me. They ve ended up chasing dem away n now followers of dis thread r left with no other choice dan to grasp straws to survive. Anyway dis goes out to all of dem Shiloh(first lady),Alas,seighabenz,Dafe Steve,drlizzy,and co. Pop in n say hi to us one of dese days. It is well!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
@drawclose n all dat ve undergone training,what do u think of this. What do u think is d likely criteria dey will use to score us for d written n practical assessment? Do u think someone dat scored like 35 in d written test and only got one of d practicals perfectly out of d two given has a chance of being picked? Let's brainstorm
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: @drawclose n all dat ve undergone training,what do u think of this. What do u think is d likely criteria dey will use to score us for d written n practical assessment? Do u think someone dat scored like 35 in d written test and only got one of d practicals perfectly out of d two given has a chance of being picked? Let's brainstorm

We go all make am in Jesus name!

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.