Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,427 members, 7,944,125 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Divorce As An Illusion (3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce As An Illusion (3) (681 Views)

Divorce As An Illusion (2) / Divorce As An Illusion (1) / Love: An Illusion Or A Misconception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divorce As An Illusion (3) by brilapluz(m): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2013
On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step. “Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, I had not noticed that our life lacked intimacy.All of a sudden,i left her and drove straight to Dew's place..when i got there,i jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind... I walked upstairs. Dew opened the door and I said to her, ‘Sorry, Dew I do not want the divorce anymore’. She looked at me, astonished then touched my forehead. ‘Do you have a fever?’ she said. I moved her hand off my head. ‘Sorry, Dew’, I said, ‘I won't divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn't value the “details of our lives, not because we didn't love each other anymore. Now “I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death do us part.’ Dew seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away.

At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. “The sales girl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote “‘I'll carry you out every morning until death do us part.’

The small details of your lives are what really matter in a relationship. “It is not the mansion, the car, property, the money in the bank,etc. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to be your spouse's friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy.

Have a real happy marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Divorce As An Illusion (3) by tomakint: 2:34am On Jan 30, 2013
There is more to marriage than what u have up here, anyway the tail end of this piece makes sense! Men ought to treat their ladies with utmost LOVE, I have always believed that, 'I love you, I love you, and I will always love you, it's all lies' why? Because, 'Love is felt not by saying it but by acting it out' This is my belief and principle cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered / Tips On How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. / The First Marriage - How God Intended It To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.