Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,881 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine (12469 Views)

Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq / Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Bonaguy(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2013
Nollywood stars Chika Ike and Yul Edochie graced the cover of February 2013 edition of the Fashion magazine 'House Of Maliq' in style and they are looking hot!
more pic @ http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/chika-ike-and-yul-edochie-covers.html

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Princess055: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2013
Am in love with this man o,yul edochie

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by MissyB3(f): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2013
Dude is fine kiss

Princess, park well abeg....Leave my man! tongue
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by sexyglow(f): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2013
@ chika the married woman.
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by safarigirl(f): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2013
Yul is just HAWT. He's got the looks, class and the voice to make any girl melt like butter.

Pete Edochie may God bless you for using your good genes to make a positive impact in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by mitchyy(f): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2013
I think there's small photoshop in the other pictures of Chika Ike on the magazine o.

See them here http://gistville.com/2013/01/nollywood-stars-chika-ike-and-yul-edochie-spice-up-the-pages-of-house-of-maliq-exclusive-february-2013-issue/
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Bigflamie(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2013
Sweet chika, ride on bit.ch shocked
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by iamswizz(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2013
should i care??
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by missblessiN(f): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2013
yul looks dapper
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2013
Yul Edochie Yul Edochie..My friend my friend in movies,twitter and BBM grin
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by cameronese(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2013
Yul is one classy guy I respect - Classy, calculated and noiseless (soundproof) LOL. Very few guys can match him!
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by OmerianConsult: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hmm. Is that girl really without pants?
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by elopee3000(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
Chika pack well yul wellcome my guy
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
No comments
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by kagel: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
sexy glow: @ chika the married woman.
so she is married?, but unclothedness is NOT our culture, is it because of this king of wayward life she ran out of her matrimonial home?
nawa OHH!! see as the man dressed well chei!! ladies sad O DIKWA EGWUOHH
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by chocopearl(f): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yul is jst too classy!!!
Always looking soo cool & cute, leaves me wondering abt d bro Linc ma man...lol dat guy looks funny really.
Chika looks beautiful too nice mag
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Scarpon(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
well sexy
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
oº°˚ YUL!! wink

*swoons*

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by bblacky(f): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yul! Yul!! Yull!!! Gosh ds guy na kill....my lady Chika looking good too.
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by SlyIg(f): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Did Pete actually give that name to his son?
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Francheezy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
abeg wet!n b yul ?
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by vocalprince(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
Francheezy: abeg wet!n b yul ?
Dats another family name for both Amoeba and Bacteria. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Akshow: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
The guy pix fine pass her own
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by sexydelight: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=Bonaguy]Nollywood stars Chika Ike and Yul Edochie graced the cover of February 2013 edition of the Fashion magazine 'House Of Maliq' in style and they are looking hot!
more pic @ http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/chika-ike-and-yul-edochie-covers.html[/quote. Must u go naked in other to take pix@ chike ike
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by vislabraye(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
safarigirl: Yul is just HAWT. He's got the looks, class and the voice to make any girl melt like butter.

Pete Edochie may God bless you for using your good genes to make a positive impact in this world.

As hot as John Okafor ?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
Now, if there's one OVERRATED actress in Nigeria, it should be this Chika Ike.
I've never understood why all the fuss about this girl.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yul ko, yuletide ni.
See hin big head. Juvenile haircut.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by deathmen12: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nawa dis babe done spoil finish ooo
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by clomn(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
THEY ARE LOVERS.
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by nuella50: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
this chika ike sef eh ! i'm trying hard to like ur pisho eh but ur big head n hair no allow me joor! ah ah naija designers pls try to note someone's structure b4 dressing dem pls see as she dey like potato sac wink wink wink
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
nuella_50: this chika ike sef eh ! i'm trying hard to like ur pisho eh but ur big head n hair no allow me joor! ah ah naija designers pls try to note someone's structure b4 dressing dem pls see as she dey like potato sac wink wink wink
LWKMD grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Tailoring In Nigeria / Miss Ayeogaga: An Online Nigerian Beauty Pageant Births / Affordable Souvenirs, Kitchen and household items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.