Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine (12470 Views)

Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq / Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Tracygold(f): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
: ​i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊,yul make You give me Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я no i wan date You Oº°˚˚°ºh, You re d man of my drms
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by chacha3(f): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
Missy_B: Dude is fine kiss

Princess, park well abeg....Leave my man! tongue
ur man indeed,pls don't go there. He is mine.
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by chacha3(f): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yul Yul always on point,hot guy. Keep rocking my favorite actor.
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by winneijay(f): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2013
Yul Edochie is married with two kids.....
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by kandiikane(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
kagel:
so she is married?, but unclothedness is NOT our culture, is it because of this king of wayward life she ran out of her matrimonial home?
nawa OHH!! see as the man dressed well chei!! ladies sad O DIKWA EGWUOHH
cry cry cry

Shattap! What, because your eyes have now been 'opened' nakkedness is now not in our culture?

Kwasia, go do your research.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Tailoring In Nigeria / Miss Ayeogaga: An Online Nigerian Beauty Pageant Births / Affordable Souvenirs, Kitchen and household items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.