Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,689 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition (16271 Views)

Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine / Oge Okoye & Princess Chineke On House Of Maliq May Front Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
Actress and Glo ambassador Ini Edo is on the November 2013 cover of House Of Maliq's online magazine; alongside actor/model Ik Ogbonna.

See more pics - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/10/photos-ini-edo-and-ik-ogbonna-cover.html

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
more pics

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by tjskii(f): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2013
These pics are sounappealing,sheesh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Uglyduckling: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2013
But why this Iniedo no just gree classy small. And I'm not hating..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
The guy looks gayyy!

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by sexymoma(f): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Why her face come yellow well well pass her leg.... She no dey cream her leg ni. angry
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by pelhurmy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
excessive bleaching ....smh 4 her
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
This is what you get when you put a razz lady and a shemàle on a magazine cover. undecided
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Sermwell(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nice pix! The babe is naturally endowed! Jesus!

But she concentrated so much on her face that she forgot she has legs! Her face seem fairer than her legs!

Please can the ladies tell us why or what happen?
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by pharmow: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
I don't comment on this kinna topic cos they don't add value to my life or anyone else

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by nerodenero: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Makeups on display. The dude's head is sumptuous grin
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: The guy looks gayyy!
mr. Man, what is your problem? So every fine guy is gay abi? I couldn't help laughing when I saw your pic.

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by nikkypearl(f): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
What is House of Maliq is Maliq an actor
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by abatajjvii: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
am coming
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
nice
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
The Guy looks Gayish in appearance and Ini looks so artificial....conclusively the pics is UnGodly,having no decent effect on d masses undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by passionate88: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wetin be the secret na?. All ya topics dey land for frontpage without any comment atall. Or u nd "some" mods dey grin ?
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Temismith(f): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
undecidedy ini con set nyashlike pesin wey just do cs finish.
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by esbjaygmailco(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
kolawaxxy: mr. Man, what is your problem? So every fine guy is gay abi? I couldn't help laughing when I saw your pic.
guy u wicked oooo. the guy look too ugly sha
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by YoshiMaster: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Men, that guys V-neck has a bit too much "V".

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by nikkypearl(f): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
kolawaxxy: mr. Man, what is your problem? So every fine guy is gay abi? I couldn't help laughing when I saw your pic.
I don't want to lament grin
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Lilimax(f): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Are those body tattoo's beautiful ?
NOT!
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by homesteady(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
The IK guy looks so sick! undecided
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Orikinla(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Are these magazines really magazines?
Many of them are not better photo albums filled with copies from other similar magazines in town.
Hello! This is the 21st century and with Pinterest and Instagram on your smart phones and tablets, you don't need to waste time on these local photo albums. I have better photo albums on my blogs.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by naijathings(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
am i supposed to comment on this?
he is gay ..
she has ugly leggin legs
**zips down, pulls it out like a fire hose, and sprays it on the mag.. Zips up, walks off**
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by bloglover(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
THESE PICS ARE CLASSY..
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Sleepingbeauty(f): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
The guy looks soooo gay ;(
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Okay we give up sad. The Mgbekeness will never leave Ini Edo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by nerodenero: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: The guy looks gayyy!
The dude is finer than you. Stop hating and again, wetin do you eyes and who you dey salute for that picture sef? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Stylaay(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Our boi iyke repin. Nutin do u. Ur sweet boi things don pay
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by bionicdude(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
dat guy loooks so gay while ini edo isn't looking so great either but dose boobs lord can make the vaseline users finish a container just looking at dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Perfume Do U Use And How Much Does It Cost? / Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? / Caps With Sunglasses: Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.