Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,947 members, 7,973,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition (16327 Views)

Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine / Oge Okoye & Princess Chineke On House Of Maliq May Front Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by jerrymania(m): 1:09am On Oct 31, 2013
mayten30: can you please do the banning?mumu.guy u get confidence ooo u still put that picture for ur profile?abeg nah at least do am for ur un-born children try to remove the pix na,shey u no see as ur face be like monkey wey miss road?guy try to take blood tonic u will need it so much,and are u sure you are not deaf?because on the picture you look deaf and i can't stop laughing looking at ur head wey be like lagos ibadan express way!!!and ur eyes wey be like toad wey cold dey catch,na ur type of mango head dey destroy network!!!with ur kind of head server of any network go slow gan!!!that is what i call END TIME HEAD!!!

o boy ye, all this on one person head? chai the boy nor go sleep well tonight oh
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
You don't even have words non of your rants made sense! I've heard better insults from a priest. undecided

mayten30: can you please do the banning?mumu.guy u get confidence ooo u still put that picture for ur profile?abeg nah at least do am for ur un-born children try to remove the pix na,shey u no see as ur face be like monkey wey miss road?guy try to take blood tonic u will need it so much,and are u sure you are not deaf?because on the picture you look deaf and i can't stop laughing looking at ur head wey be like lagos ibadan express way!!!and ur eyes wey be like toad wey cold dey catch,na ur type of mango head dey destroy network!!!with ur kind of head server of any network go slow gan!!!that is what i call END TIME HEAD!!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Khalessi: You don't even have words non of your rants made sense! I've heard better insults from a priest. undecided

yeah very true none of them make sense so can u now please crawl back to where u came from?this is not an animal kingdom!!!this is nairaland!!
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
mayten30: yeah very true none of them make sense so can u now please crawl back to where u came from?this is not an animal kingdom!!!this is nairaland!!
shocked are you trying to say she is an animal chai u wicked oooo!!!this guy u ehn,are u not the same guy that made that chick les18 de-activate her account after you continue insulting her and make her life miserable on nairaland!!!!!u wan start with this chick too also?pls leave the chick alone,this one is a nice chick that does not deserve torture oooo!!!pls abeg.
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
I am a very brilliant animal then, since I can access the internet and type in correct English and put a boring snotty "human" in his place.you are just an empty vessel spewing trash like I said earlier learn how to insult you are still juvenile! You can't stand in my shadow fudge. undecided
mayten30: yeah very true none of them make sense so can u now please crawl back to where u came from?this is not an animal kingdom!!!this is nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hmmmmmm, because this crappy guy made an over used statement you think he can torture me, go around and ask of SPONGEBACK I only stop when I sense you are crying, am not like other girls here and I don't condole evil so if he is man enough let's keep on talking then we go see who go deactivate im account. undecided
ufotuko: shocked are you trying to say she is an animal chai u wicked oooo!!!this guy u ehn,are u not the same guy that made that chick les18 de-activate her account after you continue insulting her and make her life miserable on nairaland!!!!!u wan start with this chick too also?pls leave the chick alone,this one is a nice chick that does not deserve torture oooo!!!pls abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
I see trees of green........ red roses too I see em bloom..... for me and for you And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? / What Perfume Do U Use And How Much Does It Cost? / 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.