Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition (16280 Views)

Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine / Oge Okoye & Princess Chineke On House Of Maliq May Front Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by omonla555: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ini what?
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: The guy looks gayyy!
guy remove the picture wey dey your profile because lyk seriously you look like a poo!!!!because say u worwor now means every fine guy is now a gay abi?nonsense!!!na crime make person fine?any small thing any guy that is cute is gay,better go do surgery for ur face so you go get hope and stop running ur mouth to quickly condemn people!!see as him be like something wey dem dey use clean menstrual blood!!!.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by RedCard1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ini Edo looks so much like a very happy toy. Sooooo artificial. Her partner is just a wanna be like her
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by RedCard1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: guy remove the picture wey dey your profile because lyk seriously you look like a poo!!!!because say u worwor now means every fine guy is now a gay abi?nonsense!!!na crime make person fine?any small thing any guy that is cute is gay,better go do surgery for ur face so you go get hope and stop running ur mouth to quickly condemn people!!see as him be like something wey dem dey use clean menstrual blood!!!.
chei! See as you just finish the guy. You wicked sha
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by mamagee3(f): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Can't believe those photos are for a magazine cover. . . shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Akshow: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: guy remove the picture wey dey your profile because lyk seriously you look like a poo!!!!because say u worwor now means every fine guy is now a gay abi?nonsense!!!na crime make person fine?any small thing any guy that is cute is gay,better go do surgery for ur face so you go get hope and stop running ur mouth to quickly condemn people!!see as him be like something wey dem dey use clean menstrual blood!!!.
y u de cry more than d bereaved na abi u be ik? Park well jare. Na only d poor boy comment say d guy look gay? Abi u blind u no see say over ten pple have d same opinion abt d ik's gayness in d pix. U come de vibrate de yarn thrash carry am personal put for head as if ik d feed ur lineage. Put ur own pix for ur profile make we see. At least the guy get confidence put him own ewu burundi.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Akshow: y u de cry more than d bereaved na abi u be ik? Park well jare. Na only d poor boy comment say d guy look gay? Abi u blind u no see say over ten pple have d same opinion abt d ik's gayness in d pix. U come de vibrate de yarn thrash carry am personal put for head as if ik d feed ur lineage. Put ur own pix for ur profile make we see. At least the guy get confidence put him own ewu burundi.
tongue preach on pastor we are feeling u!!!!sha don't continue to spit on our face!!!!!!!if u want to see my picture go to the romance section you will see it and if you can't find it then na ur problem be that!!!and concerning those that also said he is gay i won't abuse them if they are cute because they will also share from the guilt of their comment but for that guy wey him head be like aso rock wey i quote he deserves to be quoted!!!and bro if you have a problem with that be my guest!!!.and am not defending ik but am saying the truth and nothing but the truth!!!!and pls next time just face front and let the guy i quoted reply me abi u be him father or brother ni?
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by femi4: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ugly duckling: But why this Iniedo no just gree classy small. And I'm not hating..
U no fine reach her....your username says it all
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by njuwo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Op where d pic na?
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by FlyboyZee: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
pharmow: I don't comment on this kinna topic cos they don't add value to my life or anyone else
Thanks for commenting anyways. Mu he he! Mu he he!!
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Dannylux: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2013

No sentiments whatsoever but I had the same thought
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Uglyduckling: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
femi4: U no fine reach her....your username says it all
Beauty and class are two different things entirely. And as for my moniker I guess you never read story books as a child.
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by oduncutie(f): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
"Wen I luk into d mirror I see a woman with KNOW obstAcles" Is dat english correct?[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by GennyOma: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
buh y did dat guy remove his d.p na, i wnted to see his face of lyf, @topic..., dem try sha, btw wen did ini bcome lightskined
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by toprealman: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
This IK sef too do kwanu. He has no swag, no class and ZERO personality.
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nairaland! Una fit kill person Career o
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Uglyduckling: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
oduncutie: "Wen I luk into d mirror I see a woman with KNOW obstAcles" Is dat english correct?[color=#550000][/color]
lol! KNOW obstacles indeed. grin grin
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by toshmann(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
pharmow: I don't comment on this kinna topic cos they don't add value to my life or anyone else

You just did lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
boy you no dey chop? I fit use you flog doz mods wey dey ban me anyhow.... grin grin
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by jerrymania(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2013

because he is. every charli from the east gracing the screens must/should be gay. na fact
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
see ini edolegendary bow legs
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by DDon11: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
This Girl is a retired girl, let her stop acting.
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
big f.ool... I had same opinion just like some other sane persons out there.. Btw i didn't say he's gay bcoz he is cute. My opinion was based on his dress code, and i'm talking about the pant. So i nor knw y body come dey pepper you say i worwor.. Mr fineboi nairaland will be a better forum if insane peepz like you and your self can be banned.
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by slimthugchimee(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
nerodenero: Makeups on display. The dude's head is sumptuous grin
itz called pimping an image
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
kolawaxxy: mr. Man, what is your problem? So every fine guy is gay abi? I couldn't help laughing when I saw your pic.
I can't believe that as a yoruba boy you can be this d.ull..... When i saw your quote i knew you was just one lil kid who cant even stand where i'm standing... I'm ugly thats cool.. You're not actually blind to know that the pix look gayish, is just that your brain just can't tell.. Dull.ard!
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by babsomotde(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
I need HI-MALT. Cold one for this matter.... Abeg Next..
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: big f.ool... I had same opinion just like some other sane persons out there.. Btw i didn't say he's gay bcoz he is cute. My opinion was based on his dress code, and i'm talking about the pant. So i nor knw y body come dey pepper you say i worwor.. Mr fineboi nairaland will be a better forum if insane peepz like you and your self can be banned.
can you please do the banning?mumu.guy u get confidence ooo u still put that picture for ur profile?abeg nah at least do am for ur un-born children try to remove the pix na,shey u no see as ur face be like monkey wey miss road?guy try to take blood tonic u will need it so much,and are u sure you are not deaf?because on the picture you look deaf and i can't stop laughing looking at ur head wey be like lagos ibadan express way!!!and ur eyes wey be like toad wey cold dey catch,na ur type of mango head dey destroy network!!!with ur kind of head server of any network go slow gan!!!that is what i call END TIME HEAD!!!
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by pazienza(m): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
How does the pic look gay, i don't really get it.
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by korebobo(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
What is this u just did? No b comment abi! Abeg no make me call u Mumu oooo!
Re: Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: I can't believe that as a yoruba boy you can be this d.ull..... When i saw your quote i knew you was just one lil kid who cant even stand where i'm standing... I'm ugly thats cool.. You're not actually blind to know that the pix look gayish, is just that your brain just can't tell.. Dull.ard!
ik ogbonna na confirm gay,buh guy u dey like hiv victim,sorry tho lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Perfume Do U Use And How Much Does It Cost? / Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? / Caps With Sunglasses: Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.