Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,519 members, 7,905,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Would You Marry For Love Or Convenience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry For Love Or Convenience? (1222 Views)

8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom / My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money. / Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry For Love Or Convenience? by lovingsoul(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Many this days marry for different reasons, some for love, while some for convenience. In this case if you were given the choice to choose just one out of the two, which would you marry for. Know that when you have one of this, you may never have the other, just imagine a love filled marriage or relationship without convenience, or a good and convenient marriage or relationship without love.

So what do you say people......
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or Convenience? by alkadriyar(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
Love is an element of convinience in marriage.
Meaning: you cannot define "convinience in marriage" without including love.

(1) (Reply)

Am More Confuse About These Two Guyz Wot Must I Do / I Don't Want To Marry A Guy From My Culture / Pride On Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.