Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? (2775 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Sargon101(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
nobniger: Of course! Don't let what the undereducated women do scare you away from supporting these rights. Maybe you've not heard this, women's right does not mean aggression.
[color=#770077][/color]
My man yhu won't undastand o,aggression dey dia o.look at wot is happening in de western world o.na too much as a woman I know ma right.abeg!make em go sleep 4 kitchen grin
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2013
Sargon101: grin grin grin[color=#550000][/color]G
But yhu know,if only dis women can juss sit their ass down at home nd take care of their kids nd husbands.there will be a long last in marriage.yhu go to work,yhu juss don't av dah quality time to spend wit ur loved ones.mtcheeew,they shuld juss make de kitchen their office
lol, its funny... stay at home moms are really the smartest ppl in this whole soceity. Ironiclly, its the single-mother work 2 jobs, manless, feminists that are the ones suffering cheesy

Feminists are deluded, no mind-am.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 1:25am On Feb 01, 2013
Sargon101: grin grin grin[color=#550000][/color]G
But yhu know,if only dis women can juss sit their ass down at home nd taku e care of their kids nd husbands.there will be a long last in marriage.yhu go to work,yhu enffice

What does working and earning a living have to do with dumb women and men It must be an African thing if so..I digress.

Let me ask some of those African housewives that sit at home all day taking care kids and animals...why they can't seems to keep their legs close and running after other men since staying at home equate to long and happy marriageS! grin grin grin grin

If some men learn how to be better husbands...maybe some women wouldn't complain and chase other men. grin grin

Oh! I just remember! MBJ posted a pic of a happily MARRIED HOUSEWIFE brutally beaten and tarred for cheating on her husband. grin grin grin grin Guess what? She stayed home ALL DAY COOKING AND TAKING CARE OF the KIDS. grin grin

Dumb azz!

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 3:27am On Feb 01, 2013
Equating an abusive husband to traditional women is a logically fallacy. An evil man is going to be an evil man, it doesn't matter how the woman acts.

Ask all the rich dudes who have stay at home wives. You are more likely to find disfunctional relationships in broke feminist houssehold, were both parents are working than one were only only the man is working. Thats a fact.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 4:30am On Feb 01, 2013
LMAO@comparing rich niggas with average joes!! grin grin grin grin grin LMAO@gold diggers becoming the image of housewives. No wonder some male chatters come online to cry! grin grin grin grin cry cry cry grin grin

Where are the husbands that have wives and do not live with their parents? Koyoke? SAFO?

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 4:40am On Feb 01, 2013
Oops!
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 4:44am On Feb 01, 2013
Thats not what i mean, i mean middle class to upper-middle class-middle class. In intances like this the man would have to have a very good job, a doctor perhaps, to compenstate for the fact that only one parent is working.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by cowgurl: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Oh Mynd is your man? Sorry! grin

oh sweet Lord, grin grin
Yes he is, so quit chasing him on and off tha forum tongue
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
cowgurl:

oh sweet Lord, grin grin
Yes he is, so quit chasing him on and off tha forum tongue
Stop derailing tongue tongue
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Sargon101(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] grin
Mrs.Chima:

What does working and earning a living have to do with dumb women and men It must be an African thing if so..I digress.

Let me ask some of those African housewives that sit at home all day taking care kids and animals...why they can't seems to keep their legs close and running after other men since staying at home equate to long and happy marriageS! grin grin grin grin

If some men learn how to be better husbands...maybe some women wouldn't complain and chase other men. grin grin

Oh! I just remember! MBJ posted a pic of a happily MARRIED HOUSEWIFE brutally beaten and tarred for cheating on her husband. grin grin grin grin Guess what? She stayed home ALL DAY COOKING AND TAKING CARE OF the KIDS. grin grin

Dumb azz!

Mrs chima,why re yhu trying to make a dot out of no point?? Yhu see, yhu are such a stubborn woman o. I juss hope yhu don't go a long way to argue wit ur husband nd give him so much wahala. Na wah o!
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sargon101: [color=#770077][/color]
Mrs chima,why re yhu trying to make a dot out of no point?? Yhu see, yhu are such a stubborn woman o. I juss hope yhu don't go a long way to argue wit ur husband nd give him so much wahala. Na wah o!

He is not dumb like you...so no need to cause him wahala. wink
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sargon101: [color=#770077][/color] grin
Mrs chima,why re yhu trying to make a dot out ofan no point?? Yhu see, yhu are such a stubborn woman o. I juss hope yhu don't go a long way to argue wit ur husband nd give him so much wahala. Na wah o!

Typical and WHACK AZZ comeback. That is all you got chump? grin grin grin grin

Just be a real man and say you couldn't retort effectively! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

He is not dumb like you...so no need to cause him wahala. wink
wow
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
wow

what??
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Rocktation(f): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Plarp: Equating an abusive husband to traditional women is a logically fallacy. An evil man is going to be an evil man, it doesn't matter how the woman acts.

How wonderful of you to counter your own view. smiley

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
Rocktation:

lol, you caught that too?

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Rocktation(f): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
Tsk! grin
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Rocktation:

you dont even know what you are talking about. Ladies... i've been as clear as i can be about this. You can choose to understand or not, i don't really care what yall do with your life. All i know is what worked for my mother and what will work for my future wife.

So enjoy your feminism, its not my problem. wink
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by usermane(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2013
Yes i truly support female right.
If u ve bn true with your judgement about the society, u observe that women have been forced to remain in the shadows for so long. And so i keep asking 'God, why do women always get the short end of the stick?'. The answer is obvious, most men are scared empowering women will depower them. They dont want to know how much she could contribute to the society, they fear she would take their place,they are scared of being challenged by ladies in terms of achievements and fulfilments.
The irony of this is some women share peculiar views with these kind of men,confirning themselves to the kitchen and bedroom. Contributing nothing to the society, to people out there in need, to general societal advance.
Well, i dont want a traditional woman. I dont need a submissive maid, i want a Partner,strong independent and capable of calling the shots either in my absence or when things turn sour for me. This is why i support female rights or empowerment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2013
Sargon101: Me personally do not support dis women right of a tin o. I believe itz a major cause of de rate at which couples are divorcing each oda.why cant they juss remain in the kitchen.

No offence but I don't expect anyone who writes English the way you do to support anything that could bring some progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2013
usermane: Yes i truly support female right.
If u ve bn true with your judgement about the society, u observe that women have been forced to remain in the shadows for so long. And so i keep asking 'God, why do women always get the short end of the stick?'. The answer is obvious, most men are scared empowering women will depower them. They dont want to know how much she could contribute to the society, they fear she would take their place,they are scared of being challenged by ladies in terms of achievements and fulfilments.
The irony of this is some women agree with these kind of men,confirming themselves to the kitchen and bedroom. Contributing nothing to the society, to people out there in need, to general societal advance.
Well, i dont want a traditional woman. I dont need a submissive maid, i want a Partner,strong independent and capable of calling the shots either in my absence or when things turn sour for me. This is why i support female rights or empowerment.

This is the kind of men that I truly respect!
And I think you are 100 % right. Only weak men have a problem with women being empowered. The others don't.
And yes, there is more than a woman should be capable of than cleaning and cooking.

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2013
Plarp: Equating an abusive husband to traditional women is a logically fallacy. An evil man is going to be an evil man, it doesn't matter how the woman acts.

Ask all the rich dudes who have stay at home wives. You are more likely to find disfunctional relationships in broke feminist houssehold, were both parents are working than one were only only the man is working. Thats a fact.

I want evidence. I guess you conducted a representative study.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Rocktation(f): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2013
Usermane...some verrrrry sane man, you are. Tell me, how can a person like you get disrespected now, with such polished mentality?
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Walexz02(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2013
carefreewannabe:

No offence but I don't expect anyone who writes English the way you do to support anything that could bring some progress.
Would you shut the phuck up! What do you mean by progress ? You guyz dnt reason well b4 supporting any idea, are you insinuating that those people pushing that devilish idea are wiser than God who raised men above women? Dnt just support any fo.olish idea bcoz u tink u wil benefit 4rm it at a time, think beyond the present.
Nothing is killing marriage nw than dis supi.d idea dt our women ar nurishing.*smh*
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2013
Walexz02:
Would you shut the phuck up! What do you mean by progress ? You guyz dnt reason well b4 supporting any idea, are you insinuating that those people pushing that devilish idea are wiser than God who raised men above women? Dnt just support any fo.olish idea bcoz u tink u wil benefit 4rm it at a time, think beyond the present.
Nothing is killing marriage nw than dis supi.d idea dt our women ar nurishing.*smh*

Are you bringing GOD into it and at the same time insulting me by telling me to shut the ph... up? Are you Christian?

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Sargon101(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Are you bringing GOD into it and at the same time insulting me by telling me to shut the ph... up? Are you Christian?

Dis gal,yhu don't reason beyond ur nose.... He said yhu shuld shut de fuckup nd I expect yhu to shut ur mouth. Na wah o! See how stubborn galz can be o.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I want evidence. I guess you conducted a representative study.
Lady, its not my job to give you evidence, i don't care that much. Live life however you want, if you don't want to heed my facts fine. its not my prob.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by claremont(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
We need to first of all define what the rights of a woman is, then we now agree on when the so-called rights were taken away from them. If we have properly outlined these 2 points, we can now start talking about support.

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Sargon101(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
claremont: We need to first of all define what the rights of a woman is, then we now agree on when the so-called rights were taken away from them. If we have properly outlined these 2 points, we can now start talking about support.
True talk shaa... Making so much sense[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by nobniger: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
The crabs I read from some women in this forum are some of the reasons most men will never support women's rights.The type of aggression some women show here undermines these rights. "I no go mention names" but if you're aggressively competitive that you contineously & knowingly stepping on every men's toes, casting aside all consideration of respect and ethics,that's not what women's right is all about and such behavior is very scary to men and very unAfrican. What I'm supporting is the right for economic independency, right for equal education and even leadership.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Plarp: lol dude, you have a point but its comming out wrong. What you are trying to say, that is "you don't support feminism." Modern feminism is not womens rights, its the blurring of gender roles. Basically its trying to make men and women the same socially, but this causes conflict because men and women are not the same biologically.

Women want special privileges for being female, but frankly they don't deserve them now that they have the privileges of men.

This is what is ruining relationships. Not true womens rights

Women do not have the same privileges as men. In western society, women make around 25% less every hour, doing the same job as a man. In The third world, the women make around 45-55% less. That is not a good thing, is it?

But yes, many feminists take it too far. They expect their hubby to work, they work themself, but still want the hubby to pay MORE. And that is wrong. If it gonna be equal, let it be qual.

In some countries, women are not allowed to drive, to walk the streets alone without the company of a man. Women get raped every day "because of the way they dress". Women get told to "get back in the kitchen where they belong", as if a man can not cook, or clean...?

We need womens right, and we need feminism. That does not mean that the rights of men are supposed to be put down, it means we deserve the same rights.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
claremont: We need to first of all define what the rights of a woman is, then we now agree on when the so-called rights were taken away from them. If we have properly outlined these 2 points, we can now start talking about support.

A woman deserves all the rights that a man have.

If a man can eff around without getty nasty names on him, so should a woman.
If a man makes 10£ every day, so should a woman, when it is the same job.
If a man can walk down the street without being harassed by the opposite, or same, sex, so should a woman.
If a man can work and pay the house and have the wife home with the baby, a woman should be able to do the same.
If a man can go to school, so should a woman.
If a man can drive a car alone, so should a woman.
If a man can be president, lawyer, owner, so should a woman.
If a man can vote, so should a woman.

Get the point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Question U Cn Ask Someone You R Trying To Know Better / What Are The Things That Dishearten 's You From Approaching a Girl? / What Is The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Wife??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.