Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? (2776 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 2:46am On Feb 04, 2013
I have issues with feminists and whores... not ladies. Now be silent skank wink
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by True2myself24(f): 3:04am On Feb 04, 2013
Plarp: I have issues with feminists and whores... not ladies. Now be silent skank wink

Oh wow lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Plarp: I have issues with feminists and whores... not ladies. Now be silent skank wink

Do not let me catch you insulting someone like this again. How old are you anyway? Abi you cannot argue your point in an intelligent manner without resorting to insults.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sargon101: Me personally do not support dis women right of a tin o. I believe itz a major cause of de rate at which couples are divorcing each oda.why cant they juss remain in the kitchen.
this can only prove what kind of a woman you were raised by smiley well some of us prefer to actually use our brains tongue
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
exactly mondi!!!

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
jallow..its not what rupaul calls u or ur hubby...its what u answer to.

just give.ur hubby a kiss and thank God for him.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 2:28am On Feb 05, 2013
kmcutez:

Do not let me catch you insulting someone like this again. How old are you anyway? Abi you cannot argue your point in an intelligent manner without resorting to insults.

look, i have tried 110% to convey these facts to you people in as clear and concise way as i can. At first i tried to be polite and that didn't work. This is not the first time ive had this discussion, every time i argue with a feminist its the same. You can never admit anything, even if its proven beyond any rational doubt.

Thats what makes yall so worthless, you don't have logic you just recite misleading and disproven statistics. The only language you ppl understand is insults. wink
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
...and what did you proove, Plarp? I am the one who came with numbers and statistics, not you. I never got rude, you did.

And Chima; I do that every single time I have a chance. Luckily, my husband supports womens right, maybe because he was raised by a good onewink

2 Likes

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2013
Plarp: Didn't i tell you to keep quiet?

All you did on here was beg the world to accept your prostitutional behavior, is that statistics to you? You have swallowed so much se.men that it has saturated your brain and now you cant even think properly. Wanna talk about numbers? how about you try and count how many dicks you sucked from the ages of 7 to 14.

Everything you have written on here has been disproven. You r a washed-out feminist who holds on to BS believes for self esteem.

thank god that mugu you call a husband doesn't have any. wink

Lol. Nice try, guess I hit a raw nerve with the mama-comment? grin

And I was a virgin at that age, sweetie. Talk for yourself and YOUR action, don`t pretend like you know any of mine.

Oh, and my husband..? More of a man that you could ever dream of being. Hell; I am probably more of a man than you could ever be. A man that does not show respect to other women, I can only wonder how he treats his own mother, and how his mother would feel about him talking to women like you are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by abifoluwa: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
I support women right o. Any lady that respects me get respected. That is why any crazy lady that thinks because she is a woman she can walk up to me and talk shit or act like a fool, at worse lay her hands, I always retaliate. We are equal in the eyes of the law. Same go for guys, if you lay your hands on a female, you should end up in jail. I don't like a hardcore feminist. Don't get along with them, never will.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
abifoluwa: I support women right o. Any lady that respects me get respected. That is why any crazy lady that thinks because she is a woman she can walk up to me and talk shit or act like a fool, at worse lay her hands, I always retaliate. We are equal in the eyes of the law. Same go for guys, if you lay your hands on a female, you should end up in jail. I don't like a hardcore feminist. Don't get along with them, never will.

Agreed.

Many women seem to think that they can act a certain way and get away with MUCH simply because they are women..
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Plarp: You are not a woman, you are a bytch. Like i said earlier a real woman is worth more than her weight in gold, someone like you is worth less than her weight in feces. You are worthless. Too bad your so-called husband cant see that.

But I already know he is a die-hard coon. Imagine a Fulani that would only marry a virgin in Africa, goes to Europe to marry some washed up cuum-dumpster skank. Tell him to shoot himself wink

And why am I a bytch..? Cause I stand up for myself, and others? Really?

My s*xlife does not consern you, nor do I have a reason to sit and lie on the INTERNET, dude.

Not my fault your mama raised a damn, un-respectful excuse for a man.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 2:43am On Feb 07, 2013
JallowBah:

Agreed.

Many women seem to think that they can act a certain way and get away with MUCH simply because they are women..

Many men seem to think that they can act a certain way and get away with much simply because they are men.

Let call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
Plarp: You are not a woman, you are a bytch. Like i said earlier a real woman is worth more than her weight in gold, someone like you is worth less than her weight in feces. You are worthless. Too bad your so-called husband cant see that.

But I already know he is a die-hard coon. Imagine a Fulani that would only marry a virgin in Africa, goes to Europe to marry some washed up cuum-dumpster skank. Tell him to shoot himself

OMG!!! shocked

that was mean!!

just like kandi said,
the one good thing about being a mod is being able to see hidden posts! grin
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

OMG!!! shocked

that was mean!!

just like kandi said,
the one good thing about being a mod is being able to see hidden posts! grin

Lol.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Rocktation(f): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Finally, she resumes duty! smiley

The one sad thing about being a mod though, is that you can't thoroughly address posts, such as the one you quoted. grin

Welcome!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / 7 Insane Sex Facts That Will Surprise You [must Read] / Must Read: Fingering My Bestie {$uper Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.