Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,096 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? (2786 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
carefreewannabe:

This is the kind of men that I truly respect!
And I think you are 100 % right. Only weak men have a problem with women being empowered. The others don't.
And yes, there is more than a woman should be capable of than cleaning and cooking.

Yes, but at the same time; some women WANT to be a housewife. Having the freedom of choice is the most important thing. If you want to go into politics, do that. If you want to stay home with five kids, cook and clean, do that.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Adaeze003(f): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
The African tradition was made to suppress a woman's potential. This is a sure thing!

Feminism does not lead to divorce! But rather the fact that man have placed themselves high and cannot afford to loose that position. But the funny thing is that women are not interested in bringing them down but rather getting close to that level. Only the weak, insecure and egocentric men view feminism as a treat. If you must tie down a woman to have peace in your marriage then you're not a man (IMO).

Men need to understand that marriage is a partnership. The partners involved should put hands together to achieve their individual dreams and build a family as well if they must have a happy marriage.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
Adaeze003: The African tradition was made to suppress a woman's potential. This is a sure thing!

Feminism does not lead to divorce! But rather the fact that man have placed themselves high and cannot afford to loose that position. But the funny thing is that women are not interested in bringing them down but rather getting close to that level. Only the weak, insecure and egocentric men view feminism as a treat. If you must tie down a woman to have peace in your marriage then you're not a man (IMO).

Men need to understand that marriage is a partnership. The partners involved should put hands together to achieve their individual dreams and build a family as well if they must have a happy marriage.

Women working and making their own money leads to more divorces, simply because the women no longer are bound to a man because of financial reasons.
If you can take care of yourself and the kids, you will not stay and take whatever crap your husband throws at you, and that is a damn good thing.

Marriage take work, from both parts.

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah:

A woman deserves all the rights that a man have.

If a man can eff around without getty nasty names on him, so should a woman.
If a man makes 10£ every day, so should a woman, when it is the same job.
If a man can walk down the street without being harassed by the opposite, or same, sex, so should a woman.
If a man can work and pay the house and have the wife home with the baby, a woman should be able to do the same.
If a man can go to school, so should a woman.
If a man can drive a car alone, so should a woman.
If a man can be president, lawyer, owner, so should a woman.
If a man can vote, so should a woman.

Get the point?
oh bla bla bla... i was hoping i wouldn't have to go here ever again.

In the west women have all the same rights as men, and more. Especially in your country.

1. Have you ever heard to phase "A key that opens many locks is valuable, but a lock that is opened by many keys is useless"? That is the dynamic here. It is easy for an attractive women to have sex whenever she wants, not so with a man. A woman who has alot of sex, is not doing anything a million other women couldn't do if they had low self control, while the man is doing what a million other men wish they could do.

secondly, slut shame is all but dead in America. Dudes are getting with chicks knowing that they have slept with mulitple other guys, yall are complaining about something irrelevant. Do you know that more women are actually having regular sex than men

And besides, the men who don't like sluts have the right to not like them, just as women have a right to not want virgins.

If a man can walk down the street without being harassed by the opposite, or same, sex, so should a woman.
If a man can work and pay the house and have the wife home with the baby, a woman should be able to do the same.
If a man can go to school, so should a woman.
If a man can drive a car alone, so should a woman.
If a man can be president, lawyer, owner, so should a woman.
If a man can vote, so should a woman.
Women can do all these things and more in the west. Thats why i hate feminists, you have your heads shoved so far up your asses that you can't even think anymore. Just recite BS statistic and brainwash people.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah:

Women do not have the same privileges as men. In western society, women make around 25% less every hour, doing the same job as a man. In The third world, the women make around 45-55% less. That is not a good thing, is it?

But yes, many feminists take it too far. They expect their hubby to work, they work themself, but still want the hubby to pay MORE. And that is wrong. If it gonna be equal, let it be qual.

In some countries, women are not allowed to drive, to walk the streets alone without the company of a man. Women get raped every day "because of the way they dress". Women get told to "get back in the kitchen where they belong", as if a man can not cook, or clean...?

We need womens right, and we need feminism. That does not mean that the rights of men are supposed to be put down, it means we deserve the same rights.
I don't mind if feminism wants to put down mens rights, all i care about it that yall be honest and stop spreading lies and misleading statistics. I don't know about the 3rd world, but the bolded is another lie designed to make it look like females are desciminated against in the west. The reason men and women have a pay gap is become men and women take different jobs, that is not unfairness, it your own choice!

If you compare men and women in an apples to apples comparison women make almost them same as men, with more benefits.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Plarp: oh bla bla bla... i was hoping i wouldn't have to go here ever again.

In the west women have all the same rights as men, and more. Especially in your country.

1. Have you ever heard to phase "A key that opens many locks is valuable, but a lock that is opened by many keys is useless"? That is the dynamic here. It is easy for an attractive women to have sex whenever she wants, not so with a man. A woman who has alot of sex, is not doing anything a million other women couldn't do if they had low self control, while the man is doing what a million other men wish they could do.

secondly, slut shame is all but dead in America. Dudes are getting with chicks knowing that they have slept with mulitple other guys, yall are complaining about something irrelevant. Do you know that more women are actually having regular sex than men

And besides, the men who don't like sluts have the right to not like them, just as women have a right to not want virgins.

Women can do all these things and more in the west. Thats why i hate feminists, you have your heads shoved so far up your asses that you can't even think anymore. Just recite BS statistic and brainwash people.

....where did I state I was only talking about the west??

Sorry, dude, but women get raped "because of the way they dress" in western countries.
Women don`t make as much money as men, doing the same job, in western countries.
Women get harassed in the streets, in western countries.
A woman can not be as sexually active as a man, without getting called names.

The rest does NOT apply for MY country, but does that make it less important..?

The whole key-BS is used up. The men effing around need women to do it with, so why are they any better, or worse? It`s about equality, and having the same damn rights.

You are talking about the west, I am talking about the WORLD. You need to open your eyes a little bit.

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
Plarp: I don't mind if feminism wants to put down mens rights, all i care about it that yall be honest and stop spreading lies and misleading statistics. I don't know about the 3rd world, but the bolded is another worthless statistic. The reason men and women have a pay gap is become men and women take different jobs!

If you compare men and women in an apples to apples comparison they make almost them same, with more benefits.

Google is your friend.

A woman in a high position in f.ex Scandinavia, often get payed less for the same job as a man does. It`s not always the paycheck it self, it is also about bonuses, gifts, etc from the company..

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
I know the 3rd world is different, but feminists in the west cant use that to push their adgenda in a country where none of that stuff occurs.

Women get harassed in the streets, in western countries.
Men get mugged in the streets in western countries.... little kids get shot, dogs get ran over. Boo-fuckin-hoo. The world doens't need a feminist movement because some chick got catcalled by a contruction worker. Is that what feminism has been reduced too? And btw she has the right to call the cops and get him arrested on harrasment!

A woman can not be as sexually active as a man, without getting called names.
Yes they can, most women are more sexually active than men! This is not 1950, what planet are you from? Slut shamming only occurs when the female has had an astronomical amount of partners...someone who has had intercourse with 50 different ppl is a danger to society and should be called names.

Women don`t make as much money as men, doing the same job, in western countries.
Yes they do. When compared apples to apples, the difference in cash payed to men and women is less than 9 cents, but that is more than defrayed because women get more benefits from their jobs. (insurance etc.)

Not to mention the net transfer of cash from men to women via divorce, alimony, even dates and buying drinks at the club. Women have more spendable income than men, how did this happen if you are so discriminated?

Sorry, dude, but women get Molested "because of the way they dress" in western countries.
Dont you live in the country where you can convict a man of rape because he didnt use a condom while having sex with you?
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
Plarp: I know the 3rd world is different, but feminists in the west cant use that to push their adgenda in a country where none of that stuff occurs.
1: Men get mugged in the streets in western countries.... little kids get shot, dogs get ran over. Boo-fuckin-hoo. The world doens't need a feminist movement because some chick got catcalled by a contruction worker. Is that what feminism has been reduced too? And btw she has the right to call the cops and get him arrested on harrasment!

2:Yes they can, most women are more sexually active than men! This is not 1950, what planet are you from? Slut shamming only occurs when the female has had an astronomical amount of partners...someone who has had intercourse with 50 different ppl is a danger to society and should be called names.

3: Yes they do. When compared apples to apples, the difference in cash payed to men and women is less than 9 cents, but that is more than defrayed because women get more benefits from their jobs. (insurance etc.)

4:Not to mention the net transfer of cash from men to women via divorce, alimony, even dates and buying drinks at the club. Women have more spendable income than men, how did this happen if you are so discriminated?

5:Dont you live in the country where you can convict a man of rape because he didnt use a condom while having sex with you?

1: So..because there are other problems in a society, you should ignore a problem? Thats gonna eff up the world.

2: Where do you get this from?? And by "someone", you mean men as well, or only women? And HOW are they a danger to society, in what way? As long as people use protection, there is no need to judge.

3: No, they don`t. Google it. And where do women get more benefits when it comes to insurance? In my country, young men have to pay higher insurance on a car, up to the age of 25, because, tamtataaaa: most crashes are made by that group.

4:In my country, there is no alimony. If you divorce in my country, there is no rights to claim your spouses MONEY. You can claim half of the house, and things, etc, but not the money itself.
When it comes to buying drinks, etc, well..I never let any other men than close friends or husband buy me drinks. And I always buy for them as well, so that is a 50/50. I can not talk for other women, but I do agree it is wrong for women to expect ONLY the man to spend cash.

5: Uhm..no? Where on earth do you get this from??

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
Plarp: Equating an abusive husband to traditional women is a logically fallacy. An evil man is going to be an evil man, it doesn't matter how the woman acts.

Ask all the rich dudes who have stay at home wives. You are more likely to find disfunctional relationships in broke feminist houssehold, were both parents are working than one were only only the man is working. Thats a fact.

That is because the women who do not work, completely rely on her husbands cash to survive. If she divorce, she is left with nothing. A woman who work, can take care of herself if the divorce comes.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Regarding women making the same as men in my country: http://www.regjeringen.no/nb/dep/bld/dok/regpubl/stmeld/2010-2011/meld-st-6-20102011/1.html?id=625637

"Women are as of today making 85NOK, where the man makes 100NOK. "
Another link told me that every month, a man on the average makes 4000NOK more than a woman, doing the same job.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
Regarding women being more sexually active than men:
I can`t find any procentage for MY country, only for other countries, and the only times a girl is more active than the boys, is between 15-19 years of age. That is easily explained bu the fact that most girls go with OLDER boys, hence; the ones over 19.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Adaeze003(f): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah:

Women working and making their own money leads to more divorces, simply because the women no longer are bound to a man because of financial reasons.
If you can take care of yourself and the kids, you will not stay and take whatever crap your husband throws at you, and that is a damn good thing.

Marriage take work, from both parts.

People get divorced for many reasons. You can't say that women working is one of them. I see ALLOT of married women working these days (including my mum n women related to me) and their marriage is still intact. And yes! Marriage takes work from both sides. Never said otherwise.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Adaeze003:

People get divorced for many reasons. You can't say that women working is one of them. I see ALLOT of married women working these days (including my mum n women related to me) and their marriage is still intact. And yes! Marriage takes work from both sides. Never said otherwise.

You are misunderstanding. If a woman is completely relying on her husband financially, she will put up with a lot more BS, because she will not have anywhere to go if she divorce.

I am NOT saying a marriage where both people work cant survive, or that a marriage where the woman stays home because she WANT to can not work.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
1: So..because there are other problems in a society, you should ignore a problem? Thats gonna eff up the world.
Cat-calls.. what a horrible problem. How can you expect someone to respect you when you fret over such trivial things as this? First off, i have rarely ever seen someone get cat-called. Men don't typically do that anymore (some black men still do) society says its weird, but when it does happen. The ladies don't really care that much or just make fun of the guy. Its not a big deal... if you are such a baby that you think its a horrible crime call the fuckin cops like everyone else

2: Where do you get this from?? And by "someone", you mean men as well, or only women? And HOW are they a danger to society, in what way? As long as people use protection, there is no need to judge.
People who have too much sex (male or female) are a danger to society whether they use protection or not. Condoms are not 100% effective. We have a right to be repulsed by individuals who do activities we feel are unclean or unnatractive. Men don't like women who have had to many sexual partners... that is their right. Its caused by evolutionary biology. You have no right to try and force men to accept something they don't want.

3: No, they don`t. Google it. And where do women get more benefits when it comes to insurance? In my country, young men have to pay higher insurance on a car, up to the age of 25, because, tamtataaaa: most crashes are made by that group.
Same in the united states. However, its illegal to charge women more for health insurance even though they go to the doctor more. Those poor oppressed women! When i say females get more benefits i mean, better insurance coverage, flexible schedules etc.

4:In my country, there is no alimony. If you divorce in my country, there is no rights to claim your spouses MONEY. You can claim half of the house, and things, etc, but not the money itself.
When it comes to buying drinks, etc, well..I never let any other men than close friends or husband buy me drinks. And I always buy for them as well, so that is a 50/50. I can not talk for other women, but I do agree it is wrong for women to expect ONLY the man to spend cash.
It doesn't matter what you do, on average there is a net transfer of wealth from males to females in every society. In the west this more than defrays the 9 cents pay gap between men and women.

Whether or not you partake in this wealth transfer is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah: Regarding women being more sexually active than men:
I can`t find any procentage for MY country, only for other countries, and the only times a girl is more active than the boys, is between 15-19 years of age. That is easily explained bu the fact that most girls go with OLDER boys, hence; the ones over 19.
The vast majority of human DNA comes from females, scientists think as much as 80% (ill find the source later) this is because by nature more females get the chance to reproduce. The rationale behind this is obvious, i shouldn't have to explain it too you.

Females are usually selective with their sexual partners, men are not. Thus several females will gravitate towards the most suitable men while the other males rarely ever get a change to reproduce.

Its actually a good deal for females, yall have no reason to complain (oh i forgot... you complain about everything)
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah: Regarding women making the same as men in my country: http://www.regjeringen.no/nb/dep/bld/dok/regpubl/stmeld/2010-2011/meld-st-6-20102011/1.html?id=625637

"Women are as of today making 85NOK, where the man makes 100NOK. "
Another link told me that every month, a man on the average makes 4000NOK more than a woman, doing the same job.
Again, the pay gap is caused by the different jobs men and women choose. If you want to be payed more become a neurosceintist not a pediatrician. You guys are pathetic, who are you trying to blame for the choices you made?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2012/10/24/gender-pay-gap/1652511/

^ This is a feminist article, (AAUW) they clearly state that the pay gap is primarily caused by the different jobs men and women choose. In an apples to apples comparison the difference is 7 cents out of $100, less than 1 cent out of minimum wage!

And even then it is more than defrayed by the fact that women get more benefits from their jobs, like less hours, more insurance coverage, etc. Males usually have more dependants to share their money with (stay at home wife, kids, etc) And there is a net transfer of wealth from males to females!

I hate feminists so much yall are so deluded. All you do it produce lies and misleading statistics, and no one has the balls to correct them.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=Plarp] Cat-calls.. what a horrible problem. How can you expect someone to respect you when you fret over such trivial things as this? First off, i have rarely ever seen someone get cat-called. Men don't typically do that anymore (some black men still do) society says its weird, but when it does happen. The ladies don't really care that much or just make fun of the guy. Its not a big deal... if you are such a baby that you think its a horrible crime call the fuckin cops like everyone else

Did I say it is a crime, or was I comparing what women have to live with, compared to men? Just because it is not a crime, does not make it ok, does it? Would you tell your daughter the same thing if you watched some men grab her butt in public without any reason?? Or people screaming at her how much they want her kitten? Really?

People who have too much sex (male or female) are a danger to society whether they use protection or not. Condoms are not 100% effective. We have a right to be repulsed by individuals who do activities we feel are unclean or unnatractive. Men don't like women who have had to many sexual partners... that is their right. Its caused by evolutionary biology. You have no right to try and force men to accept something they don't want.
HOW are they a danger to society? Men AND women can of course choose what they are attracted to, but it still don`t make it ok to say it is fine that men eff around, and not women.

Same in the united states. However, its illegal to charge women more for health insurance even though they go to the doctor more. Those poor oppressed women! When i say females get more benefits i mean, better insurance coverage, flexible schedules etc.
How will things ever change, if people just accept things as they are? If my grandmother and her kind did not stood up, there would not be any female bosses, leaders, lawyers, etc, etc, etc. Things change because people make changes.
In MY country, both men and women pay taxes, so we have "free" health-care, where both parties have to pay a minimum-sum every single time they go to the doctor, which means that if a woman go more often, she will also contribute more.

It doesn't matter what you do, on average there is a net transfer of wealth from males to females in every society. In the west this more than defrays the 9 cents pay gap between men and women.
Whether or not you partake in this wealth transfer is irrelevant.
Of course it is relevant. Again; if nobody do something to change things, it will never change.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
Plarp: Again, the pay gap is caused by the different jobs men and women choose. If you want to be payed more become a neurosceintist not a pediatrician. You guys are pathetic, who are you trying to blame for the choices you made?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2012/10/24/gender-pay-gap/1652511/

^ This is a feminist article, (AAUW) they clearly state that the pay gap is primarily caused by the different jobs men and women choose. In an apples to apples comparison the difference is 7 cents out of less than 1 cent out of minimum wage!

And even then it is more than defrayed by the fact that women get more benefits from their jobs, like less hours, more insurance coverage, etc. Males usually have more dependants to share their money with (stay at home wife, kids, etc) And there is a net transfer of wealth from males to females!

I hate feminists so much yall are so deluded. All you do it produce lies and misleading statistics, and no one has the balls to correct them.

I am talking about women and men doing the same job, and in my country, there is a 15NOK difference, which is comes to around 2,5$ every hour. 4000NOK/month is around 800$ every month. For me, that is much money. MUCH. This goes wether the women are alone with the kids, or married, it does not matter. And in my country, the majority of spouses BOTH works, so you comparing it with men paying MORE, actually falls through.

Plarp: The vast majority of human DNA comes from females, scientists think as much as 80% (ill find the source later) this is because by nature more females get the chance to reproduce. The rationale behind this is obvious, i shouldn't have to explain it too you.

Females are usually selective with their sexual partners, men are not. Thus several females will gravitate towards the most suitable men while the other males rarely ever get a change to reproduce.

Its actually a good deal for females, yall have no reason to complain (oh i forgot... you complain about everything)

Humans get attracted by scents that matches their own, most women prefer very different dna from their own, because it gives better immune-system for the kids. When a woman is ovulating, the chance of her looking for a sexual partner is much higher than other times of the month, and at THAT time, she prefers an alpha-male. Simple bio, which is probably where you are going with this "best choice of men, and others fall behind". What you seem to forget, is that a woman also want a steady partner and father for her kids, so the one she chooses to STAY with, is less likely to be the same kind of men as she would jump on when she is ovulating. You catch my drift here?

And, not to forget..people are attracted do different things. What I consider an alpha-male, my mother would consider an a*shole. What she consider to be an alpha-male, is for me a boring, quiet man who don`t do sh*t for me.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
Who cares if it changes, women like you get validation by pretending you are the victims, that will never change. Feminism will never go away, yall will just find more fake discrimination to hold on too. All that matters is that you people stop lying and brainwashing others.

Did I say it is a crime, or was I comparing what women have to live with, compared to men? Just because it is not a crime, does not make it ok, does it? Would you tell your daughter the same thing if you watched some men grab her butt in public without any reason?? Or people screaming at her how much they want her kitten? Really?
You people always try and sensationalize everything by bringing people females relative into it. Did i say it was ok? If it happens call the cops. That is not discrimination, Have you ever had a chick punch you in the face and not be able to retaliate because a dozen other men would have jumped you? thats something men have to live with... you have a vag i have a dik, boo fuckin-hoo. Live with it.

You people are so deluded, all you can see are these so called 'privileges' men have, but you are completly blind to the fact that you have just as many privileges.

If i believe everything ppl like you said about life as a women, i would think that every day was a living nightmare of getting molested cat-called and discriminated against. You guys are so full of cra.p

but it still don`t make it ok to say it is fine that men eff around, and not women.
This is why i hate you people. How clear do i have to be? Women have a higher potential to sleep around, and thus a loose female indicates a higher level of deviancy than a loose male. Slut shamming is practically dead in the west, the only men who dislike sluts are religious or moral men, who don't sleep around either. That is their right. And its not like its only males who don't like sluts. Most women don't either because they do not want to have to compete with, or be compared to, loose easy women. This is not discrimination!

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=Plarp]Who cares if it changes, women like you get validation by pretending you are the victims, that will never change. All that matters is that you people stop lying and brainwashing people.
The world would not change in any way, if people continued to stay the same. How is that difficult for you? I am not pretending anything, nor am I saying this is something that happens on a daily basis. But women in my country, on a daily basis, need to be careful with where they walk after dark, because MEN thing it is ok to ra*e. That is ONE of the things women have to live with every day. That does not mean it controls us, but it is something we have to have in the back of our heads.

You people always try and sensationalize everything by bringing people females relative into it. Did i say it was ok? If it happens call the cops. That is not discrimination, Have you ever had a chick punch you in the face and not be able to retaliate because a dozen other men would have jumped you? thats something men have to live with... boo fuckin-hoo. Live with it.
You people are so deluded, all you can see are these so called 'privileges' men have, but you are completly blind to the fact that you have just as many privileges.
Not a chick, but a man, yes. That HAS happen to me, and why? Because men seem to think it is ok to call a woman bs-names when she says no to out with him, r go home with him, or have a beer. And when she answers back..well, SMACK. What kind of privilege do women have that men SHOULD have?

If i believe everything ppl like you said about life as a women, i would think that every day was a living nightmare of getting molested cat-called and discriminated against. You guys are so full of cra.p
I am not saying it happens EVERY day, I am saying this is something we have to be PREPARED for every day.

This is why i hate you people. How clear do i have to be? Women have a higher potential to sleep around, and thus a loose female indicates a higher level of deviancy than a loose male. Slut shamming is practically dead in the west, the only men who dislike sluts are religious or moral men, who don't sleep around either. That is their right. And its not like its only males who don't like sluts. Most women don't either because they do not want to have to compete with, or be compared to, loose easy women. This is not discrimination!
You are clearly flogging your own view with your hate. The western society STILL slams down women for doing the same thing as men are doing. It is not about personal preference, it is about what the society say is ok, and not.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
"Men think its ok to rape"
Dudes don't you get tired of this crap, when will more men nut up and stop tolerating this feminist nonesense?

@ Jallowba w/e lol, keep believing what you are believing, i'm not going to waste anymore time on you. I could spell this stuff out to you a million different ways and you woulnd't understand because you don't want to understand. Eternal victimhood is part of the modern woman's identity. Yall take pride in it, and subconcously don't want it to go away because its your only source of power and support.

And Btw, its not the patriachies fault you sucked every dik in Oslo, i'm sorry the white men called you a slut and refused to date you.... but thats what niggas are for right? wink

Peace: *unsubbed*
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 12:01am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol, nice try there, trying to put me down, cause you are running out of comebacks..sorry, honey, I have not been with many men at all, but that does not mean I think it is ok to namecall those who have. ( It is like the gay-discussion I am in, where one dude is calling me gay because I support gay rights. As I wrote there; god forbid that I support rights for people different from me! )

I am not playing a victim. If I was a victim, I would not stand up to try to make a change, I would sit down and feel sorry for myself, which I don`t.

And, don`t call my husband with that degrading bullsh*t. YOU might be one, but he is far better than thatsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 1:24am On Feb 03, 2013
I have not been with many men at all
hehehe, gbam. I haven't really left. I said all that to prove a point about why it is 'bad' for women to sleep around, but not men. Did you all notice that the big strong feminist was all for slut empowerment, but when someone suggests that she herself has slept around, she denies it immidately? ( Btw you have slept around. No women who values chastity defends sluts, it makes life harder for them)

If that was a man, he would have embraced it even if he was a virgin. Women are naturally ashamed of sleeping around men simply dont care, its instinct not discrimination. Slut shamming will never go away, its in human nature. Don't blame it on anyone but yourselves...

If this hasn't proven my point, nothing can wink peace. forreal na
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by MrsChima(f): 2:49am On Feb 03, 2013
jallowbah....he is mad cos at least ur hubbygetting his dick sucked. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by True2myself24(f): 3:14am On Feb 03, 2013
Mmmm I have a feeling this thread is going to stay on the front page for a really long time sad
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 03, 2013
What I like to see is a situation where men and women RESPECT each others path as a Human Being. We cant and shouldnt all fit into roles.Choose a partner that is compatable with how you are.

1 Like

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by ektbear: 4:43am On Feb 03, 2013
I support women's rights. But I am definitely not compatible with hardcore feminist types.
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 5:57am On Feb 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

put my joystick in a blender abi? cheesy
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lol. A wifey do what a wifey has to do grin

Plarp: hehehe, gbam. I haven't really left. I said all that to prove a point about why it is 'bad' for women to sleep around, but not men. Did you all notice that the big strong feminist was all for slut empowerment, but when someone suggests that she herself has slept around, she denies it immidately? ( Btw you have slept around. No women who values chastity defends sluts, it makes life harder for them)

If that was a man, he would have embraced it even if he was a virgin. Women are naturally ashamed of sleeping around men simply dont care, its instinct not discrimination. Slut shamming will never go away, its in human nature. Don't blame it on anyone but yourselves...

If this hasn't proven my point, nothing can wink peace. forreal na

...wheres the gbam there? So: I have to BE gay to support gay people? I have eff around to support those who do? Naaah, that is really not how the world works, sweetiesmiley

You did not proov anything here, other than a lame attempt to "gbam" me, which failed.

2 Likes

Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by Plarp: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Be silent slut... Accept your skankiness before you ask others to accept it. wink
Re: Men,do You Truely Support Women Right? by JallowBah(f): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2013
Plarp: Be silent slut... Accept your skankiness before you ask others to accept it. wink

The only man who can tell me to be silent, and expect me to listen, is my husband.
Not some ignorant, little dude with women issues way above most men I have encountered before.

Again; do you need to eff around to support others right to do it?
Do you need to be gay to support gay rights?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / How To Impress A Girl And Make Her Fall In Love With You / Lol: Do Male Virgins Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.