Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,703 members, 7,930,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger (30460 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Nosyke(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
valicious1: I Remember my uni dayz 2nd year precisely I was living in one of my church elder's house (he had a 4room apartment & I stayed in one ), I was watching p.orn one night & nepa struck, I forgot to switch off d t.v & went to sch d next mrning. Now my t.v had a fault dat whenever its put-on, d volume goes to d highest so you wld have to reduce it urself) While in schl, I remembered d calamity dat was about to happen, I rushed back home, it was at d parlour door dat I started hearing d loud moans emanating from my room. Elder was sitted at d parlour & his wife at d kitchen, d noise from my room filled d whole house. I quietly went pass d man, went into my room, switched off my t.v. Since den I neva near my family church uptil 2day.

*Fall from Okro tree* grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by wonda26(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
¤Catch 'atete' (grasshoppers) and put inside biscuit wrapper
¤pour biro ink inside small bowl of water - to view the marine world & mammy waters...lol
¤catch lizard, fix a knockout inside the anus, light it & set the lizard free to run off...the rest na history
•we wud form sleep after morning prayers till our parents go for work (during holidays), immediately na video game tins o..till we hear horn meaning mumsi don come back o. . Everybody wud just enter robotic mode.. One go carry broom start sweep, 1 go clear table (morning food they ate b4 work) etc.. All these wud happen b4 she park car finish..
•Borrowed video game which we play b4 they come back from work as dem nor gree buy for me..even after i combine many many birthday and 1st position..

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by bikerboy1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Played a lot of rough play as a child, but became the most gentle guy from teenagehood.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Otses(f): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
I use to wear my mom's bra to lesson, and telling all my friends my mom bought it for me when I didn't even have any boob. Cooking leaf and sand with tin of milk container.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Emylexray(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Bathing under the rain with only pant. Lol
moulding sand dipping my right leg inside, making a small hole ontop and putting a shinny sweet wrap on it to illuminate the inside.

Playing rubber, lol, i mean rubberband. I was a good player then. Sometimes, i even sell. 10 rubberband for #5. Lol

playing canter!

Whenever i sight my dad returning from work, i quickly run to tidy the house before he enters.

Using a peak milk tin, a dead bulb and a wrap of cigarette pack to make world cup. Lol

then, i and my brother do sing this song whenever we see a white bird flying ..lèkè lèkè give me white fingers . . .the next day, we'll see some white marks on our fingers. . Lol

9 Likes

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by adexsimply(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
valicious1: I Remember my uni dayz 2nd year precisely I was living in one of my church elder's house (he had a 4room apartment & I stayed in one ), I was watching p.orn one night & nepa struck, I forgot to switch off d t.v & went to sch d next mrning. Now my t.v had a fault dat whenever its put-on, d volume goes to d highest so you wld have to reduce it urself) While in schl, I remembered d calamity dat was about to happen, I rushed back home, it was at d parlour door dat I started hearing d loud moans emanating from my room. Elder was sitted at d parlour & his wife at d kitchen, d noise from my room filled d whole house. I quietly went pass d man, went into my room, switched off my t.v. Since den I neva near my family church uptil 2day.
GAWD!! that must ve been sooooo embarrassing...that awkward moment when u wish the elder could just say sumthing..bro i no envy ur predicament o
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by xynerise: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

bros how far LOL
Am fresher than before. cool
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by gesoilo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
Writing my names in a piece of paper and slotting it inside my eleganzar pen for identification cool
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by MsPweshy(f): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
dilim247: My dad bought a bottle of black current drink n refused to give me some, I went to his room, poured out a cup of black current , n poured in a cup of water inside d black current bottle.
I did the same too, but it was to our neighbour,she would put her black current in our freezer and i wil go and drink almost half and pour water..after some days,she would come collect it. Then next time she would complain to my mum what had happended..and mum would ask, Who did dat and i would b like i dnt know oo.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by ukpaku: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
mysticgal: broke my dads fone cos i lost a game,read my mums sex&marriage books,tried 2 swith on gascoker,dat nearly burnt our house.
then what are u doing on dis forum? Cus u are 2 young. Fone wen comot wen neva tay, abi na landline u d use play de game?

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by obyikye(f): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
wore
our dog my dress after it must have taken its bath.
cooked rice with tomato tin and sand.
would lick and finish milk, milo within two days of purchase-enough
beating from papa.
also wrote name on paper and slot it in my bic/eleganza for
identification.
poured all my mama hair cream on my hair to make long and curl like
Oyibo-papa nearly cut my hair save for our eldest child that pleaded on
my behave...
would use my offering money to buy Akara(bean cake) mama chike.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
gesoilo: Writing my names in a piece of paper and slotting it inside my eleganzar pen for identification cool
You're a 90s kid
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Zumzum(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
[/code]1. promised myself to f**k all my neigbours females, enough playwriting, dircting and acting grin
[code]
2. got caught smoking a stub in my room @ 7 yrs old,popsie put me on his rocking chair, opened a new pack of B&H asked if i wanted to be a big boy, me said yeah, he lit a full ciga for me, i took a drag coughed a lil, saw momsie on d couch , rushed to give her toke, na dat time i hear bullala for ma back....i knew dis wasnt a joke.i even have pictures, popsie was mean men.
[code][/code]3. show me your own n i show you mine in the toilet, pencil dropping in class to see "piant" embarassed
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by shitshappen(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
__ Hid behind curtain so I could eavesdrop on my brothers escapades.
__ Gave a dead mice state burial that lasted for three hours.

2 Likes

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
Smoked mat stick cause it feels so much like the real thing.. paper too
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Performed a lot of torturing tactics i learnt from movies on rats when they get caught on glue.. needle, blade name it
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by adexsimply(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
shits_happen: __ Hid behind curtain so I could eavesdrop on my brothers escapades.
__ Gave a dead mice state burial that lasted for three hours.
where u con get money for coffin? grin grin grin grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by rezzy: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
My mum beat me and i hung myself on our mango tree, the only thing that saved me was that the rope cut. I remembere watching a film acted by Francis Duru (set up) and i decided to practise it.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by adexsimply(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
sheyie2007: Performed a lot of torturing tactics i learnt from movies on rats when they get caught on glue.. needle, blade name it
CHAI..na KGB u suppose dey work nw o
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by happynwa(f): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
* I still ve d cut under mi lower Jaw where I had a fall cos I wanted to do everytin mi elder brother do.
* Rem I was called Radio without battery cos I will say everytin I saw nd heard unknowingly
* Rem greeting someone up to 100 tymes unknowingly but it fetched me some chrismas gift frm smone at the end
* Rem stepping on fire works cos I whated to see see the guys were doing
* Rem saying that everyone travelled to mi villa not knowing that they have their dff villa
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin
sheyie2007: Smoked mat stick.... paper too
i did that too n d day momsie caught me ehn.... una knw d rest.. grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by babe2011(f): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
I remember when I was about eight years ,I will put small small tables together so I can be tall to cook for my mum when she was sick. My sisters were all in university then.somehow for me
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by adim2(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
1. Fought wrestling with slippers naming one undertaker and the other one warrior. Used my legs as the ring.
2. I was not good at flying kites but still flew it though and mine gets stuck at nepa wire
3. Would wait till its dark. Me, my younger bro and my friend will pick up our buckets to look for water but rather will go to somewhere else to eat tuwo before going to look for what
4. I Would leave the evening service to trek to a place just to slap a statue and take-off as soon as possible, then come back and repeat the process like three times before going
5. Eat late at night, which makes me to wee on the foam and would wake up at night look for a dirty cloth and start drying it. And when somebody is awake, i will quickly sleep on the wet cloth and foam.
6. Would sneak out to play inter street match

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Sunshinny: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Lolaabokoku: When i was younger

* i'd put my arms in my shirt and told people i lost my arms

* Would restart the video game whenever i knew i was going to loose

* Had that one pen with four colors and tried to push all the bottons at once

* Waited behind a door to scare someone then leaving behind because they are taking too long to come out

* Faking being asleep so i could be carried to bed

* Used to think that the moon followed our car

* Tried to balance the switch between on/off

* Watching two drops of rain roll down the window and pretending it was a race

* The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag

* Swallowed a food seed i was scared to death that a tree was going to grow on my head

* Closed the fridge slowly to see when the light goes off

* Walked into a room, forgot what you need,walked out and then remember

# Remember when we were kids and coldnt wait to grow up?

# Childhood is the best oart of our life!2
Keep it rolling...
Did everything u mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by AGgal(f): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
I use to pinch lil children crying in church wen their parents aren't watching

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Duchaello(f): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Siga: I remember my mum driving me to school in her 1976 VW Beetle but driving too slow...cars overtook us and I was so upset that I stepped on her foot which was on the gas pedal and mash it up....the car jumped and we almost crashed into the car in front....she pulled over and gave me the beating of my life...even asked if I was cursed by her enemies to kill her....will never forget that day....I may even still have the marks from the beating on my back almost 30yrs ago....
u be thunder child o lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by akinmusi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Gbogbo Agege!!! I hail oo.

jackbauersballs: Nacked the Housegirl...Nacked my older neighbour...tried to nack all the girls at my lesson...

Started smoking egbow at 13.Practically lived in Baba Seun's Gamecenter at PWD ikeja,

Tamo Molue and beg conductor for standing after spending my transport fare.

Sneaking into Pen-Cinema to watch Indian films and dodging the Ticket office guys.

Finally playing Monkey Post on Agege Motor Road(express) during the Sharia reprisals in 2001.

Good times growing up in Agege central. Lol
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by fasyemi: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Closed the fridge slowly to see when the light goes off cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by tantita(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
When i ws young me n my frnds killed other people chicken for a living..we wld line grain of rice into our trap n snare them..owners of such chicken did swear for us saying "whoever stole n ate my chicken will die". Well most of my friends are dead alright n i recently jst graduate wit a third class which technically means am DEAD.

6 Likes

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Cornel88(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
I can't forget when I washed our television with omo and water.

I respect any man that puts on the panaman cap. I see them as a police officer.

In the ghetto, me and some of my female neighbour always in the kitchen at night.

I don't flursh after using the toilet. Etc. I grew up in the ghetto.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by rukayatd: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
mymz:
you loss? undecided
if yes, take a bus to mile 2, alight and take another one to Seme boarder, when u get there keep going forward, you'll see the moon and some grass.
collect a handful (of the grass i mean), take a gentle whiff and the vast knowledge contained in the book "All about Nairaland" shall be revealed unto thee cool
u gat me laughin so hard.wow.sumpple are just naturally hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired / Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making / Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.