Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,396 members, 7,944,029 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (261353 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2013
simayanki4real: Hello dolls & gents!

Our elders say when you beat a child with one hand, you draw him close with another! I am entirely grateful for this thread which although serves as a red line to the dolls, is an eye opener & a mirror to us gents to better see ourselves & correct whatever miss deeds we have done/are doing.

The dolls in the house starting with carmydoll have constantly hammered on the misdeeds of gents, how bad & evil we can be... And they have shared series of experiences to this end. I refuse to believe that all the dolls seem to have missed a gud experience with a gent, even if its JUST a date.

Please don't be quick to dismiss this as it is so important: Ever since we have been filling the beauriful minds of our charming dolls of how relationships have failed, guys are dangerous, love stinks...this is an opportunity to plant a seed of HOPE into some minds, like the thin tiny thread they need to hold onto. Let's not deprive them the opportunity.

So starting with all the dolls: please tell us of the MOST BEAURIFUL TREATMENT A GUY HAS EVER GIVEN YOU and possibly how single ladies can get same!

I hope i am inorder@carmdoll!

Lol,I know we have had enough sad talks,I also know that you,Phinalphantasy and Ichidodo have been pushing this forward for a long timewink but i have been waving it off *duurrrrh* tongue .I think this should be pat of our therapy right?So yes,i will give way for it this time around.

I really have not experienced much cos i have had only two relationships that lasted for more than a year but all the same I will share mine.

But hey,its still a thread for single ladies cool

*off to look for a train going down the memory lane*Hey dolls,over here!,Its a Friday,lets do this!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

I know there are sweet guys out der e.g. nbright wink wink wink, ichidodo wink wink wink, simayanki wink wink wink, passionate88 wink wink wink and others...

^^^^^,Its a code!!!!!,You guys should better ..........*clears throat* I need water grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2013
@bukatyne and missblanche,nice to see you darlings again,welcome back kiss .Miss blanche,hope you got my mail?

@aluta doll,you always speak my mind,nice. smiley

@dagr8,I see you jare. cool

@boubou!,welcome back cheesy

@passionate,I see you too smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2013
@carmelion sad never got it
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2013
passionate88: I bn say make i no comment till sunday bt this post don make me break my word. U say nbright sweet?, na wa o, d big head no dey comot from house, him no dey chase woman, him sabi shame, etc infact remove him name from that sweet guy list. D guy dey boring die. Alu, so u find me sweet too?, thank u

Really so, he's nt sweet nbright, come and prove him wrong b4 I modify my post sharpaly oo smiley smiley wink wink

dagr8:

[size=15pt]Seriously wondering how Dailynews failed to make make that list...[/size]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Somebody dt is too good for all the ladies in the universe. Does that sound sweet to you Don't even get me started, abeg lipsrsealed undecided

causewahala: Passion88, I don tell u sey make we exchange user-id. grin

Aluta, why am I not on ur list? angry

*whispers into his ear* you're the sweetest of them all wink wink wink

carmelion:
^^^^^,Its a code!!!!!,You guys should better ..........*clears throat* I need water grin

angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I'm just being a nice doll. cool cool cool. No codes cheesy grin

carmelion:

smiley smiley smiley. Thank you
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2013
@misblanche,sorry about that,must be a technical fault.
i just resent it now,please check your inbox

@alutadoll. yeah right wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by bukatyne(f): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2013
carmelion: @bukatyne and missblanche,nice to see you darlings again,welcome back kiss .Miss blanche,hope you got my mail?

@dagr8,I see you jare. cool

@boubou!,welcome back cheesy

@passionate,I see you too smiley

kiss cheesy smileynicer to see you too
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

Good point! Ladies, abeg, give me sweet stories dt would make me aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww..........I know there are sweet guys out der e.g. nbright wink wink wink, ichidodo wink wink wink, simayanki wink wink wink, passionate88 wink wink wink and others...

Hmmm.. This list is fundamentally flawed. Do I need to 'know' anyone or tip someone to get into the list from what I know is my just right? shocked undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2013
madridsta007:

Hmmm.. This list is fundamentally flawed. Do I need to 'know' anyone or tip someone to get into the list from what I know is my just right? shocked undecided undecided undecided

MY BAD!!! I'm sowi, lemme modify the list.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by jhydebaba(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2013
To all the dolls in the house, can I get a doll to play with
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2013
dagr8:

[size=15pt]Seriously wondering how Dailynews failed to make make that list...[/size]

My thought exactly
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2013
Aunty nurse: My thought exactly

Aunty nurse, don't mind him jawe. He's just tryna pull my legs. They all know he can't make MY LIST. tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: To all the dolls in the house, can I get a doll to play with
like...seriously cheesy
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by jhydebaba(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jan8:
like...seriously cheesy
jan8doll, I'm dead serious wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: jan8doll, I'm dead serious wink
abeg let's stick with jan8...am no doll. Dis one that you want to play....*am watching*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by jhydebaba(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jan8:
abeg let's stick with jan8...am no doll. Dis one that you want to play....*am watching*
oh! So sowi. I thought sisters are addressed as doll here undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: oh! So sowi. I thought sisters are addressed as doll here undecided
lol....well, think again tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by jhydebaba(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jan8:
lol....well, think again tongue
really, I need a single lady. All the single ladies....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: really, I need a single lady. All the single ladies....
and you think this is the best place to find oneare you recently single
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by jhydebaba(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jan8:
and you think this is the best place to find oneare you recently single
e-Believe...2yrs ago wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: e-Believe...2yrs ago wink
shocked that is a long time o bros! You're shy to toast abi cheesy
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Aunty nurse: My thought exactly
Hey dear, don’t let that issue disrupt the peace & tranquility of this thread…do you need to tell wizkid that you don’t fancy him, when millions of trendy, classy others are praying and fasting to have a chance with him smiley wink

In a very low tune- I am a popular demand and I know it!!! cheesy cheesy Don’t need a virtual world to reassure me that, at least I get the vibes daily in real world, lol. shocked shocked

And you know, whenever I read stories of bad guys, see, witness or hear one, I keep smiling, and wondering who the lucky girl gonna be at last, lol…she’s gonna be a blessed woman, cos she’s gonna have a rare gem, permit me to brag a bit…lol….a complete package, the kind people read in Mills and Boom… grin grin...that's y I am working prayerfully to overcome that imperfection of thinking that no woman deserves me...of course there are millions of wonderful ladies out there...but I hate to lie, I know I do have such feelings after seeing things around me...how I wished u guys see and understand what I witness everyday and still manage to be at least nice and reserved to the level I am now...I know its by God's grace cos if not, I won't be able to...and such incidents, scenarios, etc are good enough to discourage any man from seeing women as good people they are....I am sure most of u would understand the scenario I am talking about....its hard to still believe that virtuous girls exist when u are around highly influential young men who mess around with all class of ladies cos of wealth, etc...it affects the way u see women in general even the good ones....so I am working to overcome those imaginations....

so @dear aluta, dnt judge me cos I said I sometimes feel I am too good for any girl cos if I didn't open up, u and others wouldn't know abt it...I am not the type that deceive people by playing too perfect or too good, reason I upset people at times with my comments cos I don't sugar-coat it...I say it as it is...and it is very impossible for 100% of people to cherish ur words all the time...d most important thing is make sure u are on the truth lane, on the lane of honesty, openness, reality and of course free conscience.... smiley smiley

And to be honest with you, if 100% of ladies here meet DailyNews in real life, I am well convinced that 99% will get wowed at first sight…it happens all the time in real life…funny enough, people have once tried tipping close cousins to get me entangled, but I am too smart to fall cheesy shocked shocked…at events, ceremonies, church, etc…reason I turned down a recent request by a best friend to be his bestman, don’t want no mob after….my only fear is making the right choice when the time comes since I am only allowed to chose just one out of the lot! Lol

Hey @aluta, pls don’t mind them jareh, you have the right to admire and cherish who u wish to…its ur sole right, and its cool to have a list…. wink wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
@chikeorji, nbright, winneygirl, jan8, Aunty Nurse, alutacontinue, dagr8, bukatyne, causewahala (lol, pls dont o), ichidodo, madrista, simayanki4rea, Idowuogbo, etc, etc....and of course our chief host, in d person of Carmelion, I salute you all...the arguments, the lessons, the silent wars bw d genders, lol...etc...are all enlightening, entertaining and of course educating...pls you guys should keep it up, you all are leaving a great legacy behind on this great forum that future would see and smile with ecstasy...I wish you all God's love and true happiness in all you do.

Glad to be a part of the discussion.... smiley smiley smiley...for the love of peace and happiness for all smiley smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by jhydebaba(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jan8:
shocked that is a long time o bros! You're shy to toast abi cheesy
yes! U wanna help out?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
madridsta007:

Maybe she mistook me for you, just maybe.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: yes! U wanna help out?
sure...but it's gonna cost you
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
DailyNews: @chikeorji, nbright, winneygirl, jan8, Aunty Nurse, alutacontinue, dagr8, bukatyne, causewahala (lol, pls dont o), ichidodo, madrista, simayanki4rea, Idowuogbo, etc, etc....and of course our chief host, in d person of Carmelion, I salute you all...the arguments, the lessons, the silent wars bw d genders, lol...etc...are all enlightening, entertaining and of course educating...pls you guys should keep it up, you all are leaving a great legacy behind on this great forum that future would see and smile with ecstasy...I wish you all God's love and true happiness in all you do.

Glad to be a part of the discussion.... smiley smiley smiley...for the love of peace and happiness for all smiley smiley
Amen, Amen and Amen.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
DailyNews: @chikeorji, nbright, winneygirl, jan8, Aunty Nurse, alutacontinue, dagr8, bukatyne, causewahala (lol, pls dont o), ichidodo, madrista, simayanki4rea, Idowuogbo, etc, etc....and of course our chief host, in d person of Carmelion, I salute you all...the arguments, the lessons, the silent wars bw d genders, lol...etc...are all enlightening, entertaining and of course educating...pls you guys should keep it up, you all are leaving a great legacy behind on this great forum that future would see and smile with ecstasy...I wish you all God's love and true happiness in all you do
*sniffles* May God bless you do and enrich all your successes and for all that it is worth, give you a suitable wife to settle with kiss
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jan8:
*sniffles* May God bless you do and enrich all your successes and for all that it is worth, give you a suitable wife to settle with kiss

lol.. A big Amen to that... lol... The person you eventually marry, will help make you or rapidly mar you.

I'd rather stay happily single than to be marred for life.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Winneygirl(f): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
DailyNews: @chikeorji, nbright, winneygirl, jan8, Aunty Nurse, alutacontinue, dagr8, bukatyne, causewahala (lol, pls dont o), ichidodo, madrista, simayanki4rea, Idowuogbo, etc, etc....and of course our chief host, in d person of Carmelion, I salute you all...the arguments, the lessons, the silent wars bw d genders, lol...etc...are all enlightening, entertaining and of course educating...pls you guys should keep it up, you all are leaving a great legacy behind on this great forum that future would see and smile with ecstasy...I wish you all God's love and true happiness in all you do.

Why does dis look like a 'Farewell speech'??
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
Winneygirl:

Why does dis look like a 'Farewell speech'??

Hahaha! Noticed that too angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
madridsta007:

The person you eventually marry, will help make you or rapidly mar you.

I'd rather stay happily single than to be marred for life.

!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.