Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,991 members, 7,899,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1017727 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cyrielo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
affordables: WHY NOT DEAL DIRECTLY WITH US AND MAKE GOOD CASH!

We're basically into UK pre-owned laptops and mobile phones. Our laptop comprises of HP,DELL,ADVENT,PACKARD BELL,TOSHIBA,COMPAQ.
512mb-1gb of Ram,40-60gb of Hdd =N17K (including shipping) BB 8520=N10K ,however you need to pick it up from our office in Lagos,though orders above 5 would be shipped directly to the client wherever in Nigeria. Check us at

10,Adebowale str,Ojodu,Ikeja,Lagos.
Ring Lagos office on+2347056937868
+2348033546981
Chat with our UK office +447457061263 only on whatsapp. Cheers!
pls dont u guys have a website?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
2fishes:

Here is what to do;
1. Take a cool bath
2. Nice up and wear a good perfume (not important though)
3. Visit any Fidelity bank closest to you.
4. Walk straight to the banks CustomerCare Desk.
5. Ask ANY question (stupid and wise) you wish to about their cards.
6. Save some space on the thread.
7. Start shopping and placing orders online.

Hope this helps.

i knw u re not the originator of dis thread. So even if the thread fulled up, there will be season3 I dont knw what is ur problem i asked a simple question i hv been following the thread rit frm season1 and i dont want to rush into importaion cos i still want to learn. Pls if u knw u will not lecture me well why comment on my prints? Beginers like me re here 2 learn be a good lecturer Mr.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
surveycash:

They wont return anything. Call GTConnect directly On 0700482666328
thanks i already sent an email to complaints@gtbank.com and i will call gtconnect also.really appreciate your response
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
2fishes:

Is surveycash a banker? Instead of you to complain to your bank squarely.
Dude! its my first experience and i am asking because i don't want it to repeat itself,is there anything wrong with what i asked? i asked so that i can know if people have had similar experience.your comment is kinda harsh don't you think??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
2fishes:

Is surveycash a banker? Instead of you to complain to your bank squarely.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
2fishes:

Here is what to do;
1. Take a cool bath
2. Nice up and wear a good perfume (not important though)
3. Visit any Fidelity bank closest to you.
4. Walk straight to the banks CustomerCare Desk.
5. Ask ANY question (stupid and wise) you wish to about their cards.
6. Save some space on the thread.
7. Start shopping and placing orders online.

Hope this helps.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i love this reply .just perfect

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
[null]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
this new development about africard is really getting scared , i just got mine last week
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johnnyemy: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
onatisi: this new development about africard is really getting scared , i just got mine last week
Did you had the same experience of order cancelation with them?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
Johnnyemy:
Did you had the same experience of order cancelation with them?
i havent used mine yet
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johnnyemy: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
onatisi:
i havent used mine yet
I will advise you give it a trial with little amount.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
Johnnyemy:
I will advise you give it a trial with little amount.
it seems as if first transcations on it usually have problems so what i will do is to use it first with a sport betting site in order to dis virgin the card and withdraw from the site with it and see how it works out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
oshie:
BUSINESS MAN, MY MENTOR. THUMPS UP FOR U

No hail me. Give me contract to supply you 500 pcs customized with your name and logo,

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
onatisi: this new development about africard is really getting scared , i just got mine last week
do u mean scared or scarce?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
2fishes:

Where are you located? Any links to what you have on ground?
Lagos. I can bring sample to you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
mikelreal: i need 10 pieces only, can pay up withing a month, depends on hw much ua selling

If you are On lag, let's see next week or call me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
mr.drizzy:
do u mean scared or scarce?
sorry for that mix up i mean all this problem with africard is really getting me scared , the card is not scarce at all . thanks for the correction
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
surveycash:

If you are On lag, let's see next week or call me
am in abuja, not in lag. Wil cal u nw
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
ojialo:

i knw u re not the originator of dis thread. So even if the thread fulled up, there will be season3 I dont knw what is ur problem i asked a simple question i hv been following the thread rit frm season1 and i dont want to rush into importaion cos i still want to learn. Pls if u knw u will not lecture me well why comment on my prints? Beginers like me re here 2 learn be a good lecturer Mr.
when you keep asking annoying questions nko? This same question ve bn asked mre dan 10 times
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
LaconicINC: Dude! its my first experience and i am asking because i don't want it to repeat itself,is there anything wrong with what i asked? i asked so that i can know if people have had similar experience.your comment is kinda harsh don't you think??
thier is nothing wrong in asking, buh ua asking the wrong person!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by affordables: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
cyrielo: pls dont u guys have a website?
Unfortunately,we're having issues with it at the moment,hopefully it should be up and running pretty soon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by respectment(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
Today I was browsing through www.alibaba.com and I discover some wonderful Health care and skin care products which is very useful to human well being, but I have an issue here, I don't know the law binding importation of health and skin care products in Nigeria. Please I would like you to come in here and explain things for me on importation guild lines. Are skin and health care products country bound.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by strangest(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
respectment: Today I was browsing through www.alibaba.com and I discover some wonderful Health care and skin care products which is very useful to human well being, but I have an issue here, I don't know the law binding importation of health and skin care products in Nigeria. Please I would like you to come in here and explain things for me on importation guild lines. Are skin and health care products country bound.

Import Prohibition List
https://www.customs.gov.ng/ProhibitionList/import.php
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
LaconicINC: Dude! its my first experience and i am asking because i don't want it to repeat itself,is there anything wrong with what i asked? i asked so that i can know if people have had similar experience.your comment is kinda harsh don't you think??

I don't see any column where I'm being harsh. The infos from first season should be useful atleast enough to resolve certain issues on your own. We are all beginnners, am not saying you asked a wrong question either.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2013

You people should stick to GT nairaMaster Card, gurus on the thread have shouted this from season one.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
surveycash:
Lagos. I can bring sample to you
Why not post some pics with specs. Am not in Lag.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
onatisi:
sorry for that mix up i mean all this problem with africard is really getting me scared , the card is not scarce at all . thanks for the correction
my brother same here o, I just got my uba africard but this first time problem with uba africard is another serious issue but I will test it first buy making a purchase on alixpres and please my fellow uba africard user in the house am I suppose to activate the uba africard online after getting it from the bank please I will like to know the procedure. Thanks a lot in advance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
2fishes:
Why not post some pics with specs. Am not in Lag.

see nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
Lwkmd! Surveycash, nna u sabi...

Omo, I dey NYSC camp oh.
surveycash:

No hail me. Give me contract to supply you 500 pcs customized with your name and logo,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2013
@Chrisvicmall. Please, your buyer procedure on the website is not to clear for the first and second option. Please, am i correct with the following steps if i want Chrisvicmall to help make payment and ship from aliexpress/alibaba:[b][/b]

1. Go to the product link on alibaba/aliexpress.

2. Calculate the total amount of prodcuts to purchase.

3. Add $10 if the total price is less that $1000.00

4. Add $13 shipping fee if the total weight is less that 1kg.

5. Go to http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay.php

6. calculate the total amount (total cost of products + chrisvicmall service charge + chrisvicmall shipping fee)

7. Pay the total sum in naira to your diamond bank account with my chrisvicmall username.

8. Log into my chrisvicmall account and use the order form.

9. fill in name, phone number, teller number i used to pay into your account at diamond bank, amount paid.

10. copy and paste the product link from alibaba/aliexepress website to the "product link" box on the order form.

11. check through to make sure all information are correct and then click "submit your order"

12. wait for my products to arrive in nigeria.

Please, what should be in my "special request box" on the form.

I hope i got this correct and helps others too on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2013
^^^^^^^

You are correct. Regarding the special request, it is just for specifying things like the colour you want or the size, or the number of pieces you are purchasing or who will be receiving the product for you when it reach Nigeria. It is just a field for you to tell us more about what you want. It is not compulsory that you fill the special request field. If you have issue, chat with us online
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by affordables: 12:57am On Mar 10, 2013
cyrielo: pls dont u guys have a website?
having issues with it at the moment,but will be up and running pretty soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.