Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,956 members, 7,879,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1013501 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by affordables: 1:00am On Mar 10, 2013
onatisi:
how much is ur bb bold2
N28K (including shipping)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by affordables: 1:14am On Mar 10, 2013
HP mini (N38K including shipping)
Win7 Home Premium
Intel Atom 1.67GHz
2GB RAM
160GB HDD

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by affordables: 1:25am On Mar 10, 2013
bold 2-(N28K including shipping)
bold 5 (N52K " " )
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2013
affordables: bold 2-(N28K including shipping)
bold 5 (N52K " " )
bold 2 28k!! Hw much wil d buyer nw sell it?35k? For bold 2? Nt to even mention ur bold 5? Hp mini 38k haba, dat approx 40k, ur prices re on the high side
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2013
Chrisvicmall: ^^^^^^^

You are correct. Regarding the special request, it is just for specifying things like the colour you want or the size, or the number of pieces you are purchasing or who will be receiving the product for you when it reach Nigeria. It is just a field for you to tell us more about what you want. It is not compulsory that you fill the special request field. If you have issue, chat with us online

1. Now how do calculate the total kg of the good to be sold. if there is no way to calculate it on seller's website?

2. Can you please now give a step by step like i did earlier if you are just shipping for us and not buying. i checked aliexpress but china is not listed in the list of country to ship to. does that means that we have to emphasise it to the seller that he should ship to you. what is the shipping address if it's shipping to you because You have two china contact address on your website. which one do we ask the seller to ship to ?

3. Now if you are shipping. what do we put in the product link box. is "shipping" with our account number on chrisvicmall?

4. How do we know when the product arrived at your place from the seller?

Thanks for your help. Regards

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2013
bold 5 (N52K " " )
This is not the best place to sell these items, people on this thread are majorly resellers and would only buy if the price is ok. You can open a new thread for your procurement service so you can sell at these prices. my 2cents!

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2013
@wealth4us

1.) If you are purchasing from Aliexpress, scroll down the page you will see where the weight of the product is mention. You can us it as your estimate but it is not always the case. From past experience, we noticed that when a seller write 1.5kg as the weight of the product, it is between 0.1-0.4 high than what is mentioned on aliexpress. So if the product you are purchasing is 0.7kg, it will probably end up as 0.8kg-1kg after the packing. Always add 0.4kg to the weight mentioned on aliexpress and use it as your budget.

2.) Aliexpress is design for Chinese - Foreigner trade. That is why it is in english and not in Chinese and also the main reason China is not on the list of countries. So if you want to handle the payment by yourself, always make sure that you chat(download Trademanager to chat if you don't have it) with the seller first and tell him/her that your product will be ship to us. The sellers on most cases will tell you to enter your Nigeria address during checkout. But he/she will send it to us with the address you gave to the seller. Always use the Guangzhou address not the Shanghai address. Don't forget to tell the seller to write your Chrisvicmall username on the carton of the product for easy identification when we receive the item.

3.) On the product link (when placing the order on Chrisvicmall platform), enter the same link of the product you are purchasing. But under "special request", notify us that you paid the seller by yourself.

4.) When you paid for product, normally it will take the seller 1-3days to ship the product to us, so after 24hours of payment, talk to the seller again and ask him/her for the tracking number and the company's website to track the product. With the tracking number, you can easily know if the product has reached our office or not.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2013
bold 5 (N52K " " )

chemashie:
This is not the best place to sell these items, people on this thread are majorly resellers and would only buy if the price is ok. You can open a new thread for your procurement service so you can sell at these prices. my 2cents!

THANK YOU FOR SAYING MY MIND. IF YOU CHECK FEW POSTS UP, I INDICATED INTEREST YESTERDAY, BUT WHEN THE PRICE WAS POSTED, I WAS BELATED.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
Chrisvicmall: @wealth4us

1.) If you are purchasing from Aliexpress, scroll down the page you will see where the weight of the product is mention. You can us it as your estimate but it is not always the case. From past experience, we noticed that when a seller write 1.5kg as the weight of the product, it is between 0.1-0.4 high than what is mentioned on aliexpress. So if the product you are purchasing is 0.7kg, it will probably end up as 0.8kg-1kg after the packing. Always add 0.4kg to the weight mentioned on aliexpress and use it as your budget.

2.) Aliexpress is design for Chinese - Foreigner trade. That is why it is in english and not in Chinese and also the main reason China is not on the list of countries. So if you want to handle the payment by yourself, always make sure that you chat(download Trademanager to chat if you don't have it) with the seller first and tell him/her that your product will be ship to us. The sellers on most cases will tell you to enter your Nigeria address during checkout. But he/she will send it to us with the address you gave to the seller. Always use the Guangzhou address not the Shanghai address. Don't forget to tell the seller to write your Chrisvicmall username on the carton of the product for easy identification when we receive the item.

3.) On the product link (when placing the order on Chrisvicmall platform), enter the same link of the product you are purchasing. But under "special request", notify us that you paid the seller by yourself.

4.) When you paid for product, normally it will take the seller 1-3days to ship the product to us, so after 24hours of payment, talk to the seller again and ask him/her for the tracking number and the company's website to track the product. With the tracking number, you can easily know if the product has reached our office or not.

Thanks a lot chrisvicmall. i tried paying with GT mastercard on alibaba today sunday 10th march but the card was not accepted. it said i should contact the issuer. what do you think might be the problem sir?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
Bold 2 for 28k? Na wa o. I can't even buy for 25k if I am to resell.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by affordables: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
oshie: affordables: bold 2-(N28K including shipping)
bold 5 (N52K " " )

THANK YOU FOR SAYING MY MIND. IF YOU CHECK FEW POSTS UP, I INDICATED INTEREST YESTERDAY, BUT WHEN THE PRICE WAS POSTED, I WAS BELATED.
Tell me how much you're willing to pay and if am happy with it,we'd carry-on with the deal.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by affordables: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
toluxa1: Bold 2 for 28k? Na wa o. I can't even buy for 25k if I am to resell.
state how much you're willing to
pay and if am happy with it,we'd
carry-on with the deal.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
^ oh sorry, am not really into the BB Biz. Was just surprised with the price and making a statement.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
wealth4us:
I tried paying with GT mastercard on alibaba today sunday 10th march but the card was not accepted. it said i should contact the issuer. what do you think might be the problem sir?

Have you activated internet banking? Do you have the token device? If yes, then try 2mrw
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
@Surveycash, stil expectin your email o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
mikelreal: @Surveycash, stil expectin your email o.

sent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezstino: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
affordables: state how much you're willing to
pay and if am happy with it,we'd
carry-on with the deal.
I ‎​​​A̶̲̥̅♏ interested, inbox me τ̲̅ђε̲ price @ezstino1@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johnnyemy: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
princeuk21: my brother same here o, I just got my uba africard but this first time problem with uba africard is another serious issue but I will test it first buy making a purchase on alixpres and please my fellow uba africard user in the house am I suppose to activate the uba africard online after getting it from the bank please I will like to know the procedure. Thanks a lot in advance
after activating the card on ATM, logon to www.myubaafricard.com, enter your web passcode and change your pin.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
surveycash:

Have you activated internet banking? Do you have the token device? If yes, then try 2mrw
ive used it (the GT naira mastercard) many times on the internet to pay for services. I just dont know why its not working now. I ve not activated my internet banking yet because from my friends experience the internet banking customer relation is just zero when you are having issue and you needed that their assistance.
Surveycash, do you use the GT naira mastercard or their dollar visa/master card?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
wealth4us:
ive used it (the GT naira mastercard) many times on the internet to pay for services. I just dont know why its not working now. I ve not activated my internet banking yet because from my friends experience the internet banking customer relation is just zero when you are having issue and you needed that their assistance.
Surveycash, do you use the GT naira mastercard or their dollar visa/master card?

I can categorically tell you that the bolded is absolutely not true

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by indrija: 5:57am On Mar 11, 2013
I can say that Gtbank internet banking have one of the best online assistant.probably you don't knw how to go about it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2013
mikelreal: Nice post by tolu n phil, we all know the tablets market i slowly fadin away, so whats next?
injections & syrups are next!!! Lol
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2013
surveycash:

d
Thannks surveycash. Payment was successful this morning. Have a great day. Regards.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2013
toluxa1:

I can categorically tell you that the bolded is absolutely not true
I don't know why they keep asking these questions on this forum when they can approach the bank itself. If your bank can't help you with your internet banking problem, I don't see anyone here helping out. This thread is meant for those that are business minded or for those that have undying passion for business and ready to learn independently. It seems we now have some kids on this thread and the matured ones have kept their distances.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Niiade(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2013
Refreshed questions everytime...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Victor31(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2013
@chrisvicmall: I with user name vichse credited my account with you and I even sent you the link of my good which you confirmed b4 crediting my account. I've since sent several mails to be abreast of my order but I haven't got any replied. Kindly give me an update. Thx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbengs247: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2013
PLEASE CAN ANYONE SUPPLY ME WITH 2PCS OF ORIGINAL BRAZILIAN HAIR TODAY.....MY CUSTOMER NEEDS IT TODAY. ITS VERY URGENT!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbengs247: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2013
affordables: HP mini (N38K including shipping)
Win7 Home Premium
Intel Atom 1.67GHz
2GB RAM
160GB HDD
IS THIS NEW OR TOKS....IF YOU HAVE GOOD PRODUCTS, I WILL LOVE TO BE YOUR AFFILIATE MARKETER.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kazeemmuka(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2013
gbengs247: PLEASE CAN ANYONE SUPPLY ME WITH 2PCS OF ORIGINAL BRAZILIAN HAIR TODAY.....MY CUSTOMER NEEDS IT TODAY. ITS VERY URGENT!!!!
I still have in stock 2pcs of 22inch original brazilian hair. Check my signature for my contacts so we discuss on how you can get them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bluesaint(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2013
chemashie:
I don't know why they keep asking these questions on this forum when they can approach the bank itself. If your bank can't help you with your internet banking problem, I don't see anyone here helping out. This thread is meant for those that are business minded or for those that have undying passion for business and ready to learn independently. It seems we now have some kids on this thread and the matured ones have kept their distances.

Boss, I understand your concern and it is truly disturbing. Nothing new here anymore and the experienced ones like you, Elmatteo, surveycash, Oshie et al don't come around more often let alone posting newly researched info. But please remember that in as much as some kids are obviously here on the block, there are other serious minded individuals here that's really focused on this business. Please plead with the rest not to distance themselves from the thread. I wish the moderator can kick some of these kids out, and do even worse to these quasi marketers.
@ all, please make una behave, season 2 has been a mess with over 30 pages and no real info.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.