Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,928 members, 7,879,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1013488 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2013
ogosime: pls i need someone to recomend a very good tablet for me with an afordable prices please.
Asus nexus7 $300
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
mikelreal: but u cant pay chrisvc in dollars can u?

No you can't hence the 'exchange' rate, since you're paying for a dollar quoted item.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Any updates from this week's delivery of products from CVM? I understand there was a major delay of some sought. Has anyone gotten their Monday delivery?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezstino: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
gbengs247: PLEASE CAN ANYONE SUPPLY ME WITH 2PCS OF ORIGINAL BRAZILIAN HAIR TODAY.....MY CUSTOMER NEEDS IT TODAY. ITS VERY URGENT!!!!
I got it bro, call 08038628208 or inbox me -ezstino1@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wahabcoal(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
surveycash: @The CVM dashboard does not credit/debit one's account. I noticed this even before using the system and have once told Elena about it. They should create an online banking module to handle that. We should try to be patient when deaing with 3rd parties. CVM should also engage more hands esp On CRM.

@ Bluesaint...We have not left the thread. The activities of the hawks is discouraging.

@Oshie...When is the container arriving.? Am expecting mine On Friday grin

Yea right, CVM should contact http://www.websphereco.com/ to get a quality, cost effective module.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
toluxa1: Any updates from this week's delivery of products from CVM? I understand there was a major delay of some sought. Has anyone gotten their Monday delivery?

Yes, I have collected my expected goods from them early today. I should have collect it yesterday because Ifeanyi called me around 11am that I should come for them (my goods) but was very busy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
freestuffsonnet: @oshie. the outcome of my chat with victor i posted up there. The resolving is in process but not complete until i got my withdrawal.

I don't know abt your experience with them. i believed they re good, that's why i paid to them. but now i have been discouraged for importing the particular item i needed, that's why i needed the refund. nothing more. but waiting for the refund though. Thank u.

Ladies and Gentlemen, i got my bank alert from my bank this morning, my money i withdraw from my Chrisvicmall account has been paid to me. Chrisvicmall real knows their business. i can say now..THEY ARE REAL. I have tried and have seen.

I will be using them for my next order. i just have to do my homework first [researching abt my item] b4 placing my next order. Thanks Everybody.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

Ladies and Gentlemen, i got my bank alert from my bank this morning, my money i withdraw from my Chrisvicmall account has been paid to me. Chrisvicmall real knows their business. i can say now..THEY ARE REAL. I have tried and have seen.

I will be using them for my next order. i just have to do my homework first [researching abt my item] b4 placing my next order. Thanks Everybody.
very funny dude.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
mikelreal: very funny dude.
Mike, i don't understand you funny language. it seem you are good in trying to stop people from expressing their views and options. and you think it's Funny?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by amtheone(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pls is it advisable to use Ecobank Master card for online shopping or I should go get Gtbank naira master card.

Thanks for ur kind response.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johnnyemy: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
a.A.K:
sorry to hear that.I also had the same problem last week.its a visa card and it will take about 30 days before u get a refund. Call the help line desk. And pls keep the cancellation message sent to u.u may need it.
dude! My money have been refunded by UBA.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
dickjay: Goodmorning nairalanders. How can I shop on Amazon and Ebay from Nigeria? Which site is best and trusted for shopping for branded laptops and taplets?

Tablets.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
freestuffsonnet:
Mike, i don't understand you funny language. it seem you are good in trying to stop people from expressing their views and options. and you think it's Funny?
lol, i did not stop you from expressing your views did i??na me get nairaland? You were ones displayin disgust n dissappointment against Chrisvicmal nw ua praisin dem, isnt it funny? If everyone here starts rantin n complainin bout d issues they ve had with cvm u will run, so please take tins easy. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
mikelreal: lol, i did not stop you from expressing your views did i??na me get nairaland? You were ones displayin disgust n dissappointment against Chrisvicmal nw ua praisin dem, isnt it funny? If everyone here starts rantin n complainin bout d issues they ve had with cvm u will run, so please take tins easy. Goodluck.

I REST MY CASE.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
mikelreal: lol, i did not stop you from expressing your views did i??na me get nairaland? You were ones displayin disgust n dissappointment against Chrisvicmal nw ua praisin dem, isnt it funny? If everyone here starts rantin n complainin bout d issues they ve had with cvm u will run, so please take tins easy. Goodluck.

I REST MY CASE.FORGET THE ISSUE. THE THREAD MUST CONTINUE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Wizeboy:

Yes, I have collected my expected goods from them early today. I should have collect it yesterday because Ifeanyi called me around 11am that I should come for them (my goods) but was very busy.

Wao, you're lucky o. CVM said my order was returned along with others cos of the presence of batteries in the order (not my batteries). They then had to re-send through air cargo which takes 7 days or so. Its really unfortunate as I have request for about 10 of the products on ground and I have promised to supply latest Thurs. I pray and hope this doesn't repeat itself. I'll try to deal with the many calls I'll be receiving between tomorrow and nxt tomoro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
I want to import Brazilian Hair. But I know nothing about the hair. Pls I need to be educated. And pls what do you guys
mean by Slot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
RED DEVILS: I want to import Brazilian Hair. But I know nothing about the hair. Pls I need to be educated. And pls what do you guys
mean by Slot

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tomm2580(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
shout out to the originator of this thread & other great contributors. I have to silently read through season 1 & even had to make some notes so i don't ask stupid question. i ordered for some products on dhgate & aliexpress. one of them being a bracelet( dhgate) free shipping, when i tracked it, the status was "unconfirmed delivery". i contacted the seller who told me that i should contact my post office that the product has been received since 1/3/13. i called the post office & was told to come and collect my goods.
thanks @all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 1:32am On Mar 13, 2013
RED DEVILS: I want to import Brazilian Hair. But I know nothing about the hair. Pls I need to be educated. And pls what do you guys
mean by Slot

Not slot but lot. That is 3 pcs/lot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dickjay: 5:57am On Mar 13, 2013
Have anyone bought from everbuying.com and through circuitatlantic.com. How efficient and how did you go about it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2013
dickjay: Have anyone bought from everbuying.com and through circuitatlantic.com. How efficient and how did you go about it.
they are good.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2013
Johnnyemy:
dude! My money have been refunded by UBA.
that's great.me I will never use them again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
ok i just made an order with Chrisvicmall,i chatted with Victor,i must say that their customer care is superb,i await my product to arrive next week,will let the house know of my progress.I want to thank the originator of this thread and every other person who have made it active with useful information
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cremeandchic: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
I recieved my clothes ordered from aliexpress through Chrisvicmall, and i must say i am impressed.Infact,impressed is a big understatement.
No mix up in colours or size,They did exactly what i wanted.
From Elena to Chris to Ifeanyi,i wanna say a big thank you and God bless you.You guys rock and our country would have been a better place if every business was this straightforward.
I do hope u will keep up the good work.
I'm definitely recommending you to my friends.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by rotwailler(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Elena told me friday or monday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by rotwailler(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Aoson M71,place order from CVM
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by rotwailler(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
ogosime: pls i need someone to recomend a very good tablet for me with an afordable prices please.

Aoson M71 place order from CVM for $140
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
rotwailler:

Aoson M71 place order from CVM for $140

Any link?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifud(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
I tried to login to aliexpress trade manager, its telling me to fill the security code but I can't find the security in the space provided. Please let the senior men help me out. can I bypassit?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
ifud: I tried to login to aliexpress trade manager, its telling me to fill the security code but I can't find the security in the space provided. Please let the senior men help me out. can I bypassit?

What platform are U using?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.