Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,080 members, 7,939,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (462119 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2011
Thank you, I have sent the email.
Re: Travelling To Canada by cindel07: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
@cuddimii sent a copy,,,,,,,,just work on it
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2011
cindel07:

@cuddimii sent a copy,,,,,,,,just work on it

Thank you. I have worked on it. Are you submitting your pay slips and bank statement (i.e salary acc)?
Re: Travelling To Canada by suxes2005(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2011
Nice job Ayoalade, I sent you mail some times
ago and you promised to reply. Please do check
your mail often and try reply mails please

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Canada by cindel07: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
@cuddlemii, Thank you. I have worked on it. Are you submitting your pay slips and bank statement (i.e salary acc)?

nope, my dad is my sponsor and he owns the company so there is no need submitting my bank statement with small smalll money dangling in it when he has an account with over ten milla, let me knoe if you need help, guess i have gone farther than you and success
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2011
@cindel

Please I just sent you an email. Please reply. I need a sample board resolution as you stated earlier.
Re: Travelling To Canada by visuals(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hello Guys, I praise you guys for a job well done in this forum.May we all continue to have a success stories to share at
the end.
I'm not new on the NL but still new on this very topic.Could anyone pls tell me on how i can go about with booking for an hotel in Canada?
I dnt have anyone in Canada except God and I wish to apply for a visiting visa very soon.
Pls,help me on the things I need to do or know.God you all
Re: Travelling To Canada by pharmow: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hello guys, Am glad that the thread is kept alive in helping people find solutions to their various hitches concerning travelling to canada. please haus i need your help. your guy is in tight corner, i applied for admission to Niagara college for post grad programme for environmental management since late last month only to be told via my agent that the school are not accepting application from international students for the course since they have their hands filled. knowing fully well that one needs to have gotten admission and apply to CDHC 3 months before september, pls can anyone help in giving info in respect to gaining admission for PGC or PGD in biotechnology,safety or environmental related courses( I've done personal searching severally but none fruitful) before is too late.
Thanks all I will really appreciate ur help.
Re: Travelling To Canada by cindel07: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2011
@ cuddillmii

i don't have a sample of board resolution cos i am not sponsored by a company but an individual, just Google it, you might find something to work on, SUCCESS
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2011
@ cindel,

Thanx dear. Did that already. Just looking for an appropriate heading: "Board Resolution for Sponsorship" or suggestion please?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2011
@ House

I don't know if y'all know but NDDC Scholarship is out and would end in May 5th or so. You would need electronic copies (i.e scanned copies) of

1) LGA Identification number
2) Birth Certificate
3) First Degree Certificate
4) Admission Offer letter for Master's degree or Phd
5) One passport photograph

Get a Guarantor ready as you have to fill that field on the application

Log on to www.nddc.gov.ng

After the application, you should save your reference number. The Scholarship is $30,000 and its for indigenes
Akwa-Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross-River
Delta
Edo
Imo
Ondo
Rivers
Abia
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 8:03am On May 01, 2011
Can anyone assist wit adequate advice.I'm a university graduate in nigeria and just got admission to a centrnnial college to study a post secondary course. I'd like to knw the chances of getting visa and importantly if anyone knws or hv experience with centennail college.
Re: Travelling To Canada by sushiluv(f): 9:43am On May 01, 2011
DELTA007,
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN SUBMITTIN AN APPLICATION WOULD U ADVICE A WHITE ENVELOPE OR BROWN?AND WOULD U ADVICE I FILL FORM HANDWRITTEN THEN PRINT OR PRINT THEN FILL?
Re: Travelling To Canada by suxes2005(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2011
@all, please a friend of mine needs
schools or organisations that does
short training or course for people
in the shipping coy, either 2 or 3 weeks
course. Please reply with any lead

@visuals,

Use www.easytobook.com , booking.com

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Canada by visuals(m): 1:01am On May 02, 2011
suxes2005:

@all, please a friend of mine needs
schools or organisations that does
short training or course for people
in the shipping coy, either 2 or 3 weeks
course. Please reply with any lead

@visuals,

Use www.easytobook.com , booking.com

SHALOM
Thanks so much,bro!God bless you too,
But pls,do i need to pay for the hotel before leaving for Canada?
If yes,how do i pay from Naija?
OR BETTER STILL,
What do I need to arrange for if I want apply for a tourist visa?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada by eky102: 7:50am On May 02, 2011
@ ctrumee
Got an admission too to centennial college, please not you will always geet your canada stuudy visa as long as you have valid documents including statement of account. Thhe only reason people get denied of their visa is presenting fake documents, a break in education or low grades, above all inability to show strong ties to your county. Once you have all these documents especially a good sponsor and statemeent of account, you will definitely be giveen yoour visa.

Please is it true that mun does not accept. A 2.2? I applied since and have not heard from them till now. I have a very strong 2.2. And would like to know my faith?
Re: Travelling To Canada by suxes2005(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2011
@Visuals,

Well IMO I guess its better to pay for the
hotel before applying for your toursit visa.
The documents needed are listed on the cic website

What I do most time is to pay for like say 5 days
out of 2 weeks booked for clients, I do this
for most countries that i help clients apply to

You can use your GTB master card, your zenith
websurfer or visa or master card for payment

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Canada by visuals(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2011
suxes2005:

@Visuals,

Well IMO I guess its better to pay for the
hotel before applying for your toursit visa.
The documents needed are listed on the cic website

What I do most time is to pay for like say 5 days
out of 2 weeks booked for clients, I do this
for most countries that i help clients apply to

You can use your GTB master card, your zenith
websurfer or visa or master card for payment

SHALOM
Thanks bro! I've tried to reach unto u on your yahoo mail bt its nt goin thru.I dnt kno if u can help mi with ur correct yahoo id,got some personal question to ask u, Thanks for your time
Re: Travelling To Canada by suxes2005(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2011
^^^

pear_prince at yahoo.com (replace the at with @)

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Canada by dyvinson7: 1:30pm On May 03, 2011
Get admission at Kings University www.kingsu.ca and you can apply here at www.kingsu.ca/apply

for more info email me at dyvinson7@yahoo.com

Re: Travelling To Canada by mchuxx(m): 2:08am On May 04, 2011
PLEASE can a good NL tell me where I can get state of origin certificate?, Is it my Local Govt or court or, ? Can someone help me here. I am from Anambra State
Re: Travelling To Canada by dyvinson7: 4:46am On May 04, 2011
mchuxx:

PLEASE can a good NL tell me where I can get state of origin certificate?, Is it my Local Govt or court or, ? Can someone help me here. I am from Anambra State

@ mchuxx,

Go to your local government secretariat in Anambra to get it
Re: Travelling To Canada by chychy2: 12:12pm On May 04, 2011
@ mchuxx
firstly, ur place of birth was it in lagos or anambra? if lagos then u culd get it frm d local govt. got mine frm surulere local govt n i paid 2000 naira. gud luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tosinosho1992: 2:07pm On May 04, 2011
@ Cuddlemii,

All the documents you have would suffice. Be aware that, any letter from your organisation should be on the company's letter head, signed, sealed, and dated. All photocopies of documents should carry the company's stamp and seal. Don't worry about the 2010 audited financial report, it takes a lot of procedure to get it done.

Good luck!!!

P*S

Do we have a mutual friend? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 4:13pm On May 04, 2011
tosinosho1992:

@ Cuddlemii,

All the documents you have would suffice. Be aware that, any letter from your organisation should be on the company's letter head, signed, sealed, and dated. All photocopies of documents should carry the company's stamp and seal. Don't worry about the 2010 audited financial report, it takes a lot of procedure to get it done.

Good luck!!!

P*S

Do we have a mutual friend? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@tosinosho1992

Thank you for your response, I appreciate it. You had to form an army against me abi, trust me Ive been getting a lot of lectures about Memorial University. We are all friends!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by tosinosho1992: 4:42pm On May 04, 2011
@ Cuddlemii,

Nice one, He's my oga oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 6:02pm On May 04, 2011
tosinosho1992:

@ Cuddlemii,

Nice one, He's my oga oooo

@ tosinosho1992,

Which one is oga. We are all friends, no superior, no surbordinate. So wetin u dey talk? add me cuddlemii@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Travelling To Canada by mchuxx(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2011
Please can I submit my visa application without my tax clearance cert? I am not a sponsor and the checklist only says tax clearance if self-employed (i.e company).

somebody help me out here
Re: Travelling To Canada by seedgie(m): 5:49am On May 06, 2011
all the gurus in the house, pls i need ur help, i ve been trying to get admission wth my 2.2 in geology since jan this yr but i i ve only applied mun is nw my status reads application complete. pls can smbody in the house help me out wth a uni or sch dat accept 2.2 in earth science/ petroleum engineering or any oil and gas related field cos time is runing out to get decision from mun since we need to apply for visa 3month b4 fall. pls i need u prompt respons even if is pgd. thank

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.