Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,282 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:04 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (464471 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by obietrix: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
@cuddlemii, On Monday the 5th sept is a public holiday in Canada, its very likely the embassy wont work on dat day.U should reconsider going Friday or Tuesday.
@dennyflex, dont have any idea wat dat means.
Re: Travelling To Canada by fflowers: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
hello people, its been i while i wrote here. congrats to y'all that just got ur visas, hopefully we would see soon.
i had to chill to finish my NYSC, before going for my masters next year fall.
pls right now, i am really indecisive on what field to do my masters. i graduated from electronic and computer engineering and majored in telecommunication. i am thinking of going for my research in the area of biomedical engineering or still continue in ECE, majoring in  electromagnetics/ mobile communication. pls does of u there that are engineers, could u please advise me on the fields that are very needed in Canada right now. thanks.
also, i  am planning on applying to university of british columbia and university of toronto. how likely am i to get the admisssion? any other thing i need to know about the school? i will be glad if u guys let me know. thanks, seriously waiting for ur repliesssssssssssssssss  grin cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
obietrix:

@cuddlemii, On Monday the 5th sept is a public holiday in Canada, its very likely the embassy wont work on dat day.U should reconsider going Friday or Tuesday.
@dennyflex, dont have any idea wat dat means.

Thanx dear
Re: Travelling To Canada by fflowers: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by vodka9tn49: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
funny thing, flight attendant just announced, , good news is the weather in calgary is good,its +10 degrees, hahaha, summer just ended o, imagine, pple coming to calgary, take note, toronto de enjoy, today its 26 degrees,
Re: Travelling To Canada by vodka9tn49: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
@flowers,i will get u some answers, both schools u hv mentioned r really awesome, ubc is like no. 34 in the world , U of T is equally high up there, but i hope u have at least a 2:1, first class would put u in a better position.cos both schools are big,

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
@all. i just received a called from Maple Edu.that my visa is ready.going to pick it up tomorrow morning.i pray you all waiting for visa after medical shall get yours in jesus name.

DId my medical Aug 8
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
@guddylover,
CONGRATS! cheesy Pass me the champagne flute. I prefer Remy Martin or Dom Perignon(rose). I wish a successful career in Canada and future.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
newacca:

@guddylover,
CONGRATS!  cheesy Pass me the champagne flute. I prefer Remy Martin or Dom Perignon(rose). I wish a successful career in Canada and future.
ciao

@newacca,Thanks Man ,whats happening on your application you should have gotten yours by now too.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
@guddylover,
God's time is the best. I was called for further medical test,owing to my medical history. I treated and was cured of TB 8yrs ago. Yet,I was called to go for further test and I was told it will take minimum of 6weeks to 6mnths to be sure everything is fine. So,what can I do than to wait on God? Delay never means denial. My God is AS'SABUR: THE PATIENT. He has his ways of doing things. If going to Canada is good for me,I will get the Visa,if not he will do something better for me(Maa-sha Allah I trust in my God and follow his will. Thanx 4 your concern.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
newacca:

@guddylover,
God's time is the best. I was called for further medical test,owing to my medical history. I treated and was cured of TB 8yrs ago. Yet,I was called to go for further test and I was told it will take minimum of 6weeks to 6mnths to be sure everything is fine. So,what can I do than to wait on God? Delay never means denial. My God is AS'SABUR: THE PATIENT. He has his ways of doing things. If going to Canada is good for me,I will get the Visa,if not he will do something better for me(Maa-sha Allah I trust in my God and follow his will. Thanx 4 your concern.
ciao

@newacca, I pray you smile at last!
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
guddylover:

@newacca, I pray you smile at last!

I feel u brother. thx a lot Man.
Re: Travelling To Canada by trodon: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
@guddylover, conratulobia!!!!!!!!!!!

@all, I still dey wait o. I stil dey hope and pray too.
Re: Travelling To Canada by lee007(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
Congrats GuddyLover!!! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada by Victor0007: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
pls can anyone tell me the cheapest university in canada and the most like one to give admission faster to study environmental Eng.
Also wen is the deadline for january admission
Re: Travelling To Canada by isOSavvy(m): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2011
@guddylover CONGRATS!!!!!! E be like say make i just hug u! Ehen, na this kind news persin suppose dey hear. 8th August shey? 9,10,11,12 August! thats when i did my medicals. Them suppose soon call my name for attendance list lol. Pls don't forget to post the docs u used. Cheers bro!

@newacca Don't Be discouraged. Keep giving your best and have a plan B . Wishing u God's favour
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 3:30am On Sep 02, 2011
HERE ARE THE LIST OF DOCUMENT I SUBMITTED TO CDHC,

1. ATTESTATION OF BIRTH FROM NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION
2. ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY OF OFFICAL LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
3. ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT AND PHOTOCOPY(SSCE).
4. PRINTED WAEC RESULT AND SCRATCH CARD
5. LETTER FROM UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE ON THE WEBSITE TO LOCATE GUIDELINES ON THE TUITION FEE SCHEDULES, STUDY COST AND LIVING COST IN THE UNIVERSITY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.
6. OFFICIAL FEE SCHEDULE.
7. ORIGINAL CERTIFIED SIX MONTHS BANK STATEMENT(4.5M) FROM MY(DAD) SPONSOR AND PHOTOCOPY
8. ORIGINAL REFERENCE LETTER FROM THE BANK AND PHOTOCOPY.
9. A NOTORIZED AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT.
10. LETTER OF CONSENT AND SPONSPORSHIP.
11. BUSINESS DOCUMENTS.
12. Certified true copy of the particulars of directors.
13. Photocopy of certificate of incorporation.
14. LETTERS OF CONTRACT AWARD
15. POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE OBTAINED FROM C.I.D HEADQUARTERS.

LASTLY I DIDN'T PAY ANY TUITION DEPOSIT BEFORE I WAS ISSUED THE VISA.

I USED MAPLE EDUCATION SO THEY TOOK CARE OF THE PROCESSING FEES
Re: Travelling To Canada by JerrCa(m): 4:41am On Sep 02, 2011
Guddylover, Congrats my bruv! What were the the sch requirements for admission and did they require sch fees down before acceptance? My best to u!
Re: Travelling To Canada by JerrCa(m): 4:48am On Sep 02, 2011
Guddylover, Congrats my bruv! What were the the sch requirements for admission and did they require sch fees down before acceptance? My best to u!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 5:24am On Sep 02, 2011
Congrats guddy lover. Have a guddy time there without a lover thou. Remember your roots & what you r therefore. Happy for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada by jaguda(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2011
dennyflex:

@house My friend got an email frm the CDHC concerning his visa status, and he was told that he is being called for medicalisation order to be pro-active. What does this mean?

Guess it has to do with your medicals. which is compulsory for all coming to canada for studies and immigration. pas your medicals and u r in, congrats in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada by jaguda(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2011
anybody coming to SAIT, Calgary this fall can look me up @ the BAPT programme, would love to welcome fellow naija folks to Calgary and help dem settle faster.
Re: Travelling To Canada by isOSavvy(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2011
jaguda:

anybody coming to SAIT, Calgary this fall can look me up @ the BAPT programme, would love to welcome fellow naija folks to Calgary and help dem settle faster.

Hit me up bruv. im hopeful 4 September - IIET at SAIT. blazingphrase@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2011
@Guddylover: na wa oh, wish i was the one in ur shoes right now man.Congrats mate!!hope we meet there.smiley.

@Cuddlemii: Wen are u going to the embassy?thinking of going on tuesday to update em on ma new resumption date.

@ all: Wetin dey happen na?we need more goodnews to cheer us up.did ma medical on 17th Aug.well got only next week.meant to resume next tuesday but got an extra week grace though.smiley.but yea these guys shud better answer someone before bokoharam strikes.lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada by joeburster: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2011
conrats guddylover. when is your start date? did you update your Docs wit a letter stating a new a safe late resumption? Maple is also handling my app n my start date is sept 1 n i've been asked to update my doc wit a letter of safe late resumtion. awaiting your response
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2011
God is good
Re: Travelling To Canada by Wealth21: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2011
@Guddylover do you know if the CDHC contacted your sponsor through his/her bank.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2011
@Cuddlemii,don't get frustrated,just keep praying and it will be as your father in heaven wants it to be.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2011
@cuddlemii: this is crazy. why then did they ask someone to do medical wen they hvnt even started processing his/her application. or on the other hand,guess they jst wrote it to you so u dont disturb em any longer.but guess it doesnt take time at all.but these guys are sure crazy oh!why email instead of fone calls for the verification.cos emails are sometimes slow to respond to.na wa oh.it is well sha!
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2011
@ cuddlemii: besides ur program is for oct! guess they now do it based on priority.they handling those starting in Sept.so chill ok dearie?
Re: Travelling To Canada by trodon: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
@ cuddlemii: I understand how you feel. I submitted on the 11th of May and went for Med on the 6th of Aug. I have not even emailed them. If i have waited this long then this is certainly not the time to panic. Don't be pissed but be patient.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
trodon:

@ cuddlemii: I understand how you feel. I submitted on the 11th of May and went for Med on the 6th of Aug. I have not even emailed them. If i have waited this long then this is certainly not the time to panic. Don't be pissed but be patient.

sad sad sad sad sad sad. I will be fine. I will soon be all happy again. Thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (189)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.