Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,732 members, 7,945,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (462380 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice. That is good news. Praise God, that means the letter means nothing. You submitted 3 days before me & did your medicals a day before me that means Jesus is working wonders for Nland applicants. I am so happy because all the negativity about the attached letter would be put to a halt.

I am so excited because Toluaid has broken the jinx of that bull crap letter tale. cool cool cool
Re: Travelling To Canada by vodka9tn49: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
tolualds:

@ bashtee, cindel07, cuddleme, newacca, nellydee, fimo, chizsquare, vodka9tn49 and all,

GLORY BE TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO IS IN HEAVEN.
I got my TRV today with multiple entry. GOD IS GREAT.
submitted my application 13th may 2011
called for medicals on 3rd August 2011
did medicals at YABA on 5th August 2011
Got my TRV multiple entry 2day.

PRAISE THE LORD. for those who have done their medicals in the past 3 weeks. Please go to the embassy to make inquiries. Pray fervently cause i did and you will hear good news! cheers to all.

signing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one, gr8 news, one more victory, the rest of u, these are good signs, u r getting there. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2011
tolualds:

@ bashtee, cindel07, cuddleme, newacca, nellydee, fimo, chizsquare, vodka9tn49  and all,

GLORY BE TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO IS IN HEAVEN.
I got my TRV today with multiple entry. GOD IS GREAT.
submitted my application 13th may 2011
called for medicals on 3rd August 2011
did medicals at YABA on 5th August 2011
Got my TRV multiple entry 2day.

PRAISE THE LORD. for those who have done their medicals in the past 3 weeks. Please go to the embassy to make inquiries. Pray fervently cause i did and you will hear good news! cheers to all.

signing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@tolu, did the embassy ask for any proof of tuition from you before issuing your TRV and when exactly was your passport stamped, did you go get it yourself at the embassy?Thanks, Congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ cuddlemii: u bera stop speculating n goo there urself to get ur visa.ur medical shud arrive sametime as tolualds, i mean common been like 3 weeks now.so u shud go already.take the bold step forward gurl.

@all: advice u shud go to em n inquire bout ur application.its long over due.but cos of the loads of application they wud probably not remember some applications.so go on n meet em.cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada by monie(f): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ toluaids,congrats oooooo,am so so happy for u.will go there nxt week 2 ask abt mine,let me give them the 21days grace.maybe just maybe I wnt be defying my admission anymore.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
chukie94:

@ cuddlemii: u bera stop speculating n goo there urself to get your visa.your medical shud arrive sametime as tolualds, i mean common been like 3 weeks now.so u shud go already.take the bold step forward gurl.

@all: advice u shud go to em n inquire bout your application.its long over due.but cos of the loads of application they wud probably not remember some applications.so go on n meet em.cheers

VI is different from Yaba. He did his medicals on the 5th and mine on the 6th. I will be patient abeg. After a week then I would take action. They called to verify my moms account today so obviously they are on my blessing already so why disturb them wink wink
Re: Travelling To Canada by obietrix: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
@all, still waiting patiently for cdhc, my program starts on the 6th and my schools says 9th is the last day to be class wat do i do NOW!
@toluaids,congrats, I am so happy for u especially knowing u also had the other letter attached, at least there is hope for us who also had same letter.U need to hurry up and book for ur flights now cos most of these airlines don't have space until the 9th,except u want the business class. if u have get anything close let me know.Thanks

chizquare:

@delta and vodka : quick question
let say your company wants to pay for your return ticket to a conference in  canada. apart from the letter of introduction saying all d stories what else should dey include. would der be a need for company's statement of acc
is the company also sponsoring u, if yes then the statement of account is important, also documents like letter of introduction of employment, recommendation letter, memorandum of association, CO7, CO2, Tax clearance certificate will do.If the company wats to only pay the return ticket the it shuld be in the recommendation letter addresd to cdhc.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chizquare: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ all
only one rejection in dis forum dat i know of but plenty of good news. am so glad we r making progress in dis forum. dont know if its d forum or if cdhc is doing a bonanza coz previous yrs get plenty rejections oh grin
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
@mosesbj,
CONGRATS! I wish u the best in life.

@Tolualds,
CONGRATULATIONS! It calls 4 celebration. I wish u well in ur endeavour.

@All,
God is our strength
Re: Travelling To Canada by Chibs001: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
@MBJ,
Congrats.

@Tolualds,
Congrats bro, your success gives a lot of reassurance to all of us with the attached love letter. Congrats maain!
Re: Travelling To Canada by lee007(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
Congrats Toluads, we are waiting for our own too, did my Medicals on 8th and highly expectant too, God will make a way for us all peeps, keep Praying!
Re: Travelling To Canada by nellydee: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Toluads - congrats!!! sorry the reply was late but I'll send u an email.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
Funny how everyone gets active online at the same time as soon as a visa is issued. The quiet thread is suddenly thriving. Good support everyone it show uniformity & love.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
@cuddlemii,
Na so ooo. dat's how it's gonna be when ur own comes.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by isOSavvy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
@mosesbj & Tolualds Congrats! Nice one guys

@Chibs001,Cuddlemi,newacca and all hopefuls. Lets set the the table peeps, the party's bout 2 get started!

@Delta Chairmo Thanks a lot! i always try 2 stay positive. Surfing through this thread from the very start its obvious how much impact uve made here. Kudos!  When(God Willing) my application is finalized id like 2 have u on my Network! I know ur into engineering and i am treading on that path.  My mail blazingphrase@yahoo.com

@Okeys and Cindel Whats up u guys? Not seen yall on the thread for a while
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
lee007:

Congrats Toluads, we are waiting for our own too,  did my Medicals on 8th and highly expectant too, God will make a way for us all peeps, keep Praying!

@lee007, , I did my medical on the same day as you,still waiting for my visa.let me know how it goes!
Re: Travelling To Canada by okeys112(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Tolualds: Congrats on ur TRV, never expected a dark horse to crown this week with success on this thread. Also, thank you for watching my back by highlighting my start date and the necessary action I should take. I should have come online before now to narrate my ordeal so far, but Never Expect Power Always now known as Problem Has Change Name has been dulling my style.

@All: As you all know, my start date as stated on this thread earlier Aug 16th, but ma admission letter says my admission is valid till Sept 1st. But my sch says I can report for my program Sept 6th. I have given CDHC the heads up on this and they have as well confirmed receipt of my deadline date.
Thank you all for showing sweet concern on my status, Hence forth, i go so disturb CDHC cos i am 11days away from Sept 6th.

Congrats too to Slim69 and Mosesbj, the new beeesssss in the forum.

@ All: Update of Medical Invites on NL forum: Newacca, Cuddlemii, Chibs001, Nellydee, Cindel07, Iso Savvy, Guddylover, Obietrix, FIMO, Lord417, dennyflex, Fine, Monie, Chukie94 & EpicWin.

Successful TRVs: Longecity, IgweBlaze, Chizquare, Easye2011 & Judesuyi, Slim69, Mosesbj, Tolualds,

@Newacca: How far na werrin dey happen?? Abeg try beg this people make dem rem u na, Haba!!

@Cuddlemii: 9ce 1 dey called ur mum for Verification, That means ur TRV is not far from you like before anymore.
Re: Travelling To Canada by nellydee: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
@newacca,
sorry for the late reply, am still here oo waiting to hear from CDHC any time soon,
Re: Travelling To Canada by Lagishan: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
@toluaids.
Kindly state the documents you submitted when applying for your student visa here.
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2011
@ cuddlemii: well it seems VI is faster than YABA.so yea.anyways doesnt matter as long as they hv called to confirm the statement thats ok.but i ain gon take chances at all, got 11days to 6th though was told i cud resume 13th but did my medical last week.nonetheless not gon take chances.

@ all: Common peeps lets get #alive again!we nearly at the finish line. I knw this is the time when our finger nails wud hv been eaten to the root in anxiety, lol.cheers to the future peeps.#enoughsaid
Re: Travelling To Canada by slim69: 12:55am On Aug 26, 2011
More good news! Congrats to mosesbj and Tolualds!
@Iso_Savvy:Rivers state province in Alberta,that's the spirit.lol. Keep visualizing on the positive bro, and it'd come your way soon!
@Delta:kk, thanks bro! I'll check rightaway!
@Okeys112:Thanks!
@Others:Commit your works to the lord and your thoughts will be established!
Are you prepared for more good news? Coming up!
Re: Travelling To Canada by trodon: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2011
@all, to all who have received their TRV, Congratulobia! For those of us expecting, let's have faith in God. Please house remember us in your prayer.

@Cuddlemii, I did my Med in VI on the 5th but could not conclude it the same day. I did the Xray the following day. I also received a call from the head office of my bank yesterday asking to confirm if i submitted an application to any Embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2011
@Okeys112,
I really appreciate ur concern. I dey disturb dem wella wella (Money dey sweat ooo,na him hairy body no grew allow ppl see him sweat) I won't stop until I get it. I got a kinda tight schedule recently,but I gotta try check on 'em next week Monday(God willing)

@nellydee,
No worries,God is our strength.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2011
trodon:

@all, to all who have received their TRV, Congratulobia! For those of us expecting, let's have faith in God. Please house remember us in your prayer.

@Cuddlemii, I did my Med in VI on the 5th but could not conclude it the same day. I did the Xray the following day. I also received a call from the head office of my bank yesterday asking to confirm if i submitted an application to any Embassy.

I did all on that 6th of August. Well let us hope & pray. When did you apply for visa, resumption date & name of school u r attending?
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolyem(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2011
@Trodon

I am very sure your VISA will be dispatch very very soon. God had said it and it is established.

What you need now is how to target the booking and final arrangements, You shall receive the expected call next week in Jesus's name.

Ameeeeeeeeen
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2011
@All,
after loads of e-mails, I got another response from CDHC. I was told I have 2nd medical investigation to undergo at the clinic where I first did the medical test. I am now given option if I will come to pick it up at their office or prefer to get it sent via DHL.
I gotta check on 'em on Monday(God willing)
That's d new info.on my case. I guess it's the issue of my previous medical history that causes this. The Doctor at d clinic had already told me I may be called for further medical investigation due to some issue about my x-ray.
God knows best and he surely wants the best for me and all of us.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolyem(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2011
@Cuddlemii

I am really praying with you, coz your case is just like mine. I submitted with you pple then but it was returned due to lateness.

My company is sponsoring me too, so i will love to know those documents from the office that helped you this far.

My mail address is: tol_yemi@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada by trodon: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2011
@tolyem

Amen o.

@cuddlemii

I submitted by drop box on the 11th of May, start date is 26th of September and name of the school is Red River College in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ guddylover: No they didnt ask me for proof of tuition. Nevertheless, i had paid my 1st semester fees ($6500) before my application and submitted my bank telex copy and school reciept. cheers!

my list of documents has been listed b4 but here it goes;

>>Kings college report sheets
>> Waec certificate
>> Covenant university transcripts
>> Covenant university certificate
>> Project management professional certificate
>> NYSC certificate
>> Toefl ibt score report score: 95
>> Police clearance certificate
>> Letter from my former employer
>> Letter from my current employer stating that my job will be kept open till I return
>> Payslip from my present employer
>> Affidavit of sponsorship from my dad
>> Letter of sponsorship on his letterhead as a federal high court Judge
>> His statement of account with 7million credit balance and reference letter from 1st bank
>> My fathers payslip from the high court of justice
>> My fathers certificate of occupancy and other Property documents as proof of income from rental properties Going to 11.5 million annually
>> My birth certificate and National Population Commission birth attestation both authenticated by the ministry of foreign affairs FCT Abuja.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ guddylover: yeah i went to the embassy to get it. it was issued that very day. 25th Aug 2011. My school resumes Sept 6, 2011. cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
Nice job nd info here, U guys are tooo much, me self wan join una train ooo, infact I don ready now
I checked out some schools in Canada, skuls like Yorks, Uni. Of toronto, Uni.of British Columbia, skuls in Ontario, otawwa, Alberta nd d likes nd I really dnt know wc to chuz/apply 4, pls anyone dt has xperience bout dem, which one of dem should I apply into
Like I wanna go study Computer Science and Engineering as an undergraduate, I'm considering york or UBC but Toronto is where I av an Uncle nd I dnt know ow easy dt would be, U guys 're more experienced dan me, obviously nd again, Like I read about Yorks Uni, dey'ld need my WAEC, is it compulsory I take SAT or TOEFL again, cnt I do dt when I get there
In short, ow did U guys go about urs, kindly enlighten me please, nd lyk I read about COlumbia International college, they offer admission to prepare students for Universities and I think it's very easy getting into Top profile Universities likeUni of Toronto, Yorks, UBC, mcghills, etc etc as dey now av partnership with most of doz schools, What advice do U av 4 me pls I dunno which is best 4 me, I'm really confused here,
Re: Travelling To Canada by IgweBLaze: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
happy people everywhere!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.