Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (458972 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2011
@FIMO

when did you submit ur application , are u going for undergraduate?
Re: Travelling To Canada by FIMO: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2011
submitted may 26th did my medicals exactlly 3wks ago. Going for M Engr prog in Chemical Engr
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
@Fimo

Congrats man, trully happy 4 u. When did u do ur medicals though?
Re: Travelling To Canada by joeburster: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2011
GOD IS GOOD!
Congrats Fimo, When is ur original start date i.e if u extended it anyway
Re: Travelling To Canada by FIMO: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
start date is 6th , but ve to 14th to register without late reg fee, and late registration with fee ends 21st.
Any info abt Alitalia got to book ASAP.
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2011
@fimo

its like every one is going for Ms, do u think they issue undergrad
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2011
@fimo

congrats , who is your sponsor i beg
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ hotstepper: well i think thats for North America. but in europe, its Fall n spring.

@FIMO: congrats, all da best. we shall meet there.cheerio

@ all Expectant: Lets keep the faith strong.
Re: Travelling To Canada by FIMO: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
@rowlandoo
sure y not . but i personally think it'S MORE economical to hv ur first degree here, undergrad takes longer thus more expensive. but if u can afford it y not go for it.
Re: Travelling To Canada by joeburster: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2011
@fimo, were all the details about 14th n 21st stated in ur offer letter or u updated cdhc wit another letter stating it?
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2011
@FIMO

Did you pay tuition before u got your visa ,
Re: Travelling To Canada by topeorekoy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
Does anyone have any info about David Cohen of the canadianvisa.com? am trying to process canadian visa and i have been talking to him. I just wantt to be sure if its real
Re: Travelling To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2011
@chukie94, My bad, u r in Canada thread so i thought u were talking about Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2011
@FIMO,
[color=#000099]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/color] wishing u success in ur endeavour in Canada and beyond.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by Finety: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
I must confess this is a very great thread. I have recently started thinking of pursuing a career in nursing. I hear Canada is a great place for nurses. Need some hint from someone that knows much about this. Plus am putting into consideration a very cheap school, heard community colleges dish out degree at a lower cost. Pls whats d best way to go about this as all ds high school fees from proper uni will definitely break my neck. Heard doing a associate degree can be a stepping stone for a full BSN.Lastly i have a degree in physiology already and am still 22. What do yu guys think?Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by alanrewaju: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2011
hello everyone, does anyone know how to apply for PR after completion of a postgraduate studies. And is there any female living in Etobicoke? pls contact. i seriously need friends right now. alanrewaju@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2011
@at alanrewaju

shey u no see any canadian to Bleep ni , dem yapa nah
Re: Travelling To Canada by mevisbleek: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2011
Hello people, this is my first post in 2 years. An advice for everyone, no one in the house should go to Carleton University, Ottawa. First off, the school is in a dead town called Ottawa where graduates find it difficult to fine jobs. Second, Carleton is a very messed up school. Take my advise or abuse me. Have a blessed day. Anyone that needs advise about Canada hala at me cos since I came here in 2009, I have seen the every from failing 50% of my classes to graduating to getting a good job to getting detained by campus security for making suicide threat to  getting a Career job in Downtown toronto (Happy ending)

So i am open to any question. Good bless Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Delta007(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2011
alanrewaju:

hello everyone, does anyone know how to apply for PR after completion of a postgraduate studies. And is there any female living in Etobicoke? pls contact. i seriously need friends right now. alanrewaju@yahoo.com
There are different streams. Are you a post grad? any work experience?
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2011
@mevisbleek

were ou on undergraduate study or Post , how about british colomnia
Re: Travelling To Canada by mevisbleek: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2011
The fastest way to get PR after your post grad degree is to apply under provincial nominee. Why people run away from this route is the $11,000 requirement to be kept in your account. But if u have a full time job u can apply with as low as $2000 account balance. Yes I have seen this work, just give them a call on 416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 (opportunities ontario).

The application fee is also quite high $1500.
Re: Travelling To Canada by mevisbleek: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ rowland i was a postgraduate student. I know that BC is good, if u are going to BC apply to the following: University of British columbia, Simon fraser University. These are the 2 very good schools in BC.
Re: Travelling To Canada by nellydee: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
n/a
Re: Travelling To Canada by alanrewaju: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2011
@nellydee pls send me a mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada by alanrewaju: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
@delta007
yea, postgrad, no work experience.curently @ humber
Re: Travelling To Canada by alanrewaju: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2011
@rowlandoo
wetin be your own.lol. i no need anything serious i just want (platonic) friendship.
Re: Travelling To Canada by readymade: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ mevisbleek,
the PNP is employer related isnt it? so its just not open to anyone unless one is Phd student, correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Travelling To Canada by readymade: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2011
@alanrewaju,

you will have to get the 2 years work experience and apply for PR under CEC category, PNP route is not as fast nowadays and it is employer based,

so get your post grad work permit first and concentrate in getting a job under NOC 0,A,or B as these jobs under these job classifications are the only ones eligible for the PR CEC category.

Depnding on the length of your studies (8months=1 yr work permit, 2yrs = 2 yrs wp ) you may have to renew it so that you get the 2 yrs(or 24months) work experience that you need for you to also be eligible under the CEC PR category,

what course r you doing in Humber College?
Re: Travelling To Canada by nellydee: 5:35am On Sep 10, 2011
n/a
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2011
@nellydee

Congrats Bro , good workin , are you going for Undergrd or post , hope u have a safe flight nd hopefully see u there soonest

@alarewaju ,m na so platonic but cud easily get intimate when the cash flowing , haha u no get prob go ahead u ned am
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2011
@alanrewaju, nellydee&ronald,

Smh. Discussing bleep here is not allowed. There is a romance section split into sexuality & dating that is where advert thru email can be considered. Where the babes cos we are all guys on this thread. Please dnt disrupt the magnetic force with angels for us waiting for visa. After the stress of visa and all, una still get time for girl talk. na wa oh.

some naija men lack discipline.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2011
@nelly & FIMO

Congrats on your TRV. I am happy for you both and please focus on what is important when you get there.

Please the visa update listing crooner should let us know the ones remaining.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.